xxvii. 1984

MADMAX : Part 1

Hawkins, Indiana

October 29th 1984

It's late on a school night as Dustin, Lucas, Mike, Will are all getting their money together for a trip to the arcade. The arcade is filled with many exciting games to play and many flashing lights and loud noises. But there the kids could feel like kids again and forget all that happened the year before.

Lucas and Dustin felt more matured, they seemed to age and got more smart and responsible. They both miss Gabbie so much, but they don't know what to say to her.

Mike was slipping, he lost the only person he really did care about, he started to get mad more easily and shut himself off more and more. He got in trouble more then, he would call out teachers and just in general be mean to his friends. he was still apart of the group, but just barely.

Will was not doing too well either, after coming back from the upside down he started having episodes, they weren't that bad, maybe once every few months but it would scare him. Every week from June he would go to Hawkins lab for tests. Once every month Gabbie and Will would both go as they told them about the 'powers' they shared, and the doctors always wanted to test on them. It wasn't a fun time for anyone.

Gabbie was a whole other story. Gabbie told Will about the 'powers' they shared, which in turn they asked their mom about them. She did know they had them but kept a secret from them.

When Joyce Byers had given birth to the beautiful set of twins, Will and Gabbie, they weren't right, they were sick, very sick. With nothing else to do she sent them away to hopefully get help as there was no other option, she didn't want them to die. After a year of them being away she was fed up with the little to no information she was getting from them. She stormed the place with Hopper by her side and got them back. She found out about the powers a few days later when Gabbie fell over and hurt her knee, Will felt the pain too. Joyce went back to the lab to question the head doctor, he told her what he did to them. Joyce just left, but didn't say anything, in case they would do anything to her family. She hoped it would go away, so she decided to keep the information to herself.

After many years and just finding out that they had powers and were never told, just made Gabbie mad. She stopped talking to her mother, she stopped talking to Jonathan, she didn't talk to the party and she would rarely talk to Will. If she did talk to them it wasn't nice, we rarely had a good conversation with anyone before she got mad at them or they would get annoyed at her. She would get in trouble all the time, but she wouldn't care, she had nothing, she felt lied to. She didn't want to have relationships with anyone because she knew she would just get hurt again. She blocked everyone out. And it all started when Mike kissed Eleven.

She blames Mike and thats the one thing that never leaves her mind, what they could of been if it wasn't for him. But with Eleven, Gabbie still doesn't believe she's gone.

Every night Gabbie steals her brothers walkie talkie, locks herself in the bathroom, grabs a towel and covers her eyes as she tries to contact Eleven, she knows Eleven is out there she just has to find her. She's the only friend she has left.

I just wanted to do a recap so everyone is on the same page on how all the characters are doing. It's not that great.

I hope you're excited for whats to come.

Just a warning, Season 2 Gabbie is going to be a giant dick, so yeah, she's going to be nothing like season 1 Gabbie. Just wanted you to know in case your still confused.

ALSO IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE A COVER FOR THIS BOOK PLEASE CONTACT ME! I NEED A NEW ONE! I WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT!