Black-Leg Deku

By Wolfhunter_1225

This is an AU of izuku being raise by the former number 2 pro hero of his time Red Leg Zeff while his time wi... More

Info/Harem
Harem 2
Harem 3
You can become a hero
Meeting Momo and Koby
Entrance Exams
The First Day
Team A vs Team D
Class President
USJ Attack Pt 1
USJ Attack Pt 2
Escorting A Princess
White Chase Smoker
Crocodile?
Izuku Vs Crocodile
Leaving Alabasta
The Start To The Sports Festival
Race To The Top
Battle Of Cavalry
The Two That Has Nothing Fighting For Something
The Storm Has Just Begun
Father & Son, The Vow
Half Time
The End Of The Sports Festival
Secrets & The Phone Call
Meet The Brother & Hero Names
The Touchy Mechanic
Internships Start & Power Up
Trouble Is Brewing
The First Sign Of Awakening
Recovery and returning to U.A
Back At U.A
Preparing For The Test
Training Both Mind & Body
Students vs the teachers
Second Half Of Exams
Katsumi Fears
Unwanted Meeting
I-island
To Dark For The Last Time
Day At The Pool
First Day At Camp
The League Strikes
Hero's Burning Passion
Into The Storm
Villains Victory
In Enemy Territory
Rescue Team
The Start Of The End
Rescue Complete
You Two Are Next
A New Symbol
The Dorms
Ultimate Moves
Visiting Grave
License Exam Starts
Girl From Shiketsu
Class 1A nearly there
First Half Done
Exam Rescue Time
Rescue & Fight
Let's Talk
How It Began
Izuku & Zeff First Meeting
Leaving Home
The Successor & The Devil within
Enter Overhaul & Dates ?
The Dates Begin
How Do I Compare
Arcade With Some Drama
Together At Our Route
Fancy Party
Class 1B Big Sister Has A Date
A Girly Date
Concert Tickets
I'm Sorry
Tutoring & Possible Work Studies
The Work Studies
The Truth
Trying to Say Goodbye & The Anti-quirk Drug
Time to Move in
Enies Lobby
Suneater
Kirishima Unbreakable Spirit
The League's Plan
Close to Tower Top
The True Battle of Enies Lobbies Beginning
Foresight End Result
A Hero's Rage
The Devil That Descended From Heaven
Goodbye Old Friend
Wheel of Fate is Turning
#Not A Chapter
The Silent Evil
Provisional License Training
Red Coat on Halloween
Parents Day Pt. 1
Parents Day Pt.2
Preparing Cultural Festival
The Informant
The Ring & The Plan
#Not A Chapter 2
Sputter!!!
The Tour
The Festival A Month Away
Family Pretend Time
A Gentle Confrontation
Gentle End
Family Foes Face to Face & Nightmares return
#Not A Chapter 3
๐Ÿ‹Intense Night๐Ÿ‹
Sick Day
#Not A Chapter 4

1st Day of Work

3.4K 65 31
By Wolfhunter_1225

Izuku is now in the Sir Nighteye agency but wasn't having the easiest time cause right now Izuku is face trial to be accepted into the agency and right now is jumping around Sir's office room just like Gran Torino.

'I don't know how far ahead he can see but at the increase this speed so much he won't be able to move in time, there's no way I'm leaving without the last word' Izuku thought.

But Sir Nighteye just stay calm as Izuku jumped around.

"You may be fast even faster then Gran Torino, but it's meaningless as long as I can calculate I'll be able to move out of the way" said Sir Nighteye.

Then Sir Nighteye used his quirk Foresight again to what happens next.

'So long as the condition are met, whether it's a second from now, a minute from now or even an hour from now, I can see exactly where and what you are doing' Sir Nighteye thought as he tap Izuku head as he dodge it.

But didn't mean Izuku was going so there so came at Sir again.

"By the way, about two minutes time you'll be cowering over the ground with a stampless form in hand" said Sir Nighteye as he said calmly also dodging Izuku attack.

"Damn it" said Izuku.

"You've had an uneasy expression on your face the hold time that should be some All Might should have told you, those who stand at the topdo not show hesitation or uncertainty, those who understand  that carry their vision with them as they act, for something that you should have been taught many times already, why are you not able to put it into practice, weren't you saying that you would make me acknowledge you" said Sir Nighteye.

This only made Izuku more frustrated.

"The more I look at you, the more convinced that am right" said Sir Nighteye.

But as Izuku misses his attack he try to come back with something else but this time he said something back.

"Even if you think that I made a promise-" said Izuku.

"What a member of the riffraff" Said Sir Nighteye.

"NO TO NEVER LOSE AND WON'T BREAK IT AGAIN, NOT UNTIL I BECOME THE NO.1 HERO" yelled Izuku.

Then Izuku grab Sir's bookshelf get his attention and like that throwing so the books come out covering everything in Sir's sight.

"Sorry you said you didn't care what happened to this room, didn't you" said Izuku.

Then as Izuku went threw the books Sir used his quirk to see into the future cause he had a moment of eye contact with Izuku and saw that he pull the stamp up at the last second as Izuku try to grab it.

'Like I thought he won't be able to grab like my quirk' Sir Nighteye thought.

But he was more was coming but before he could see it flames consumed the images.

'What was that, forget it the the boy is getting closer and like my vision said he won't get the stamp' Sir Nighteye thought.

But right now Izuku was right in front of Sir Nighteye.

'I will get that seal' Izuku thought.

Then suddenly he felt everything was going slow.

'What going why is everything going so slow' Izuku thought.

Then he heard something but some he didn't know what it was and his body was tell to go to the sound and Izuku trusted it.

'I don't why but I feel like whatever is happening now is telling me were he'll move it next so I'll trust it' Izuku thought.

Then the last second Sir Nighteye pulled up the stamp up out of Izuku's way.

"What I can see does not not change" said Sir Nighteye.

But last second Izuku used sky walk to jump to the stamp catching Sir off guard.

"I'm not done yet" said Izuku.

Then before Sir could pull his had down Izuku grab a hold of the handle pull it away.

"I did it" said Izuku.

But before he realized Izuku didn't have the chance to use skywalk cause now he had his face slammed into the wall and fell to the ground.

'What happened my vision are never wrong, it must be a fluke' Sir Nighteye thought.

But now Izuku was on the ground get up and looked at his hand to make sure he wasn't imagining things but he look at his hand he was at awe, because he actually did it.

"I actually did, I won, I got stamp it's right in front of me" said Izuku.

But this time he noticed the mess he felt after his last attack so he got and apologized.

"I'm sorry it didn't mean to make a mess I try not get anything messed" said Izuku.

But this was when Sir Nighteye noticed as he look around the room that Izuku dodge all the All Might merchandise even though he was jumping around the room like Gran Torino.

'He was avoiding all of them while he was jetting around like Gran Torino, even while I was emotionally provoking him, he was moving about evaluating his surroundings and countermeasures against me at the same time' Sir Nighteye thought.

Then Sir did something he never thought he would do and laugh a bit, but this was the same time that Mirio and Bubble Girl came back to the room.

"SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING" said Mirio.

"Are you finish we heard quite the commotion" said Bubble Girl.

"He's employed, Mirio" said Sir Nighteye.

"WOW YOU DID IT, THAT'S AWESOME" said Mirio.

"Y-Yeah" said Izuku still in disbelief.

Then he showed Mirio the stamp.

"You did it Midoriya" said Mirio.

Then Mirio turn to Sir with his usual smile.

"Sir you were laughing weren't you" said Mirio.

That made Sir quiet but he did said something to Izuku.

"The moment I heard that you were coming here, I already made my decision to not employ you" said Sir Nighteye.

"What" said Izuku confused.

"I knew that you would not be of no use to me, so I made purposely so you wouldn't pass" said Sir Nighteye.

"WHAT" said Izuku in shock.

"But I am a man of my word however, this still doesn't mean that I've acknowledged you, all the citizens of this world without their symbol, they are not looking for a faint light they are look for a dazzling one, I intend to make clear in the pro setting who exactly is befitting of the power and title" said Sir Nighteye as he passed Izuku the contract.

'This employment is aimed at me so I give up, but I'll make it through no matter what' Izuku thought.

Then Izuku gave Sir a determined look.

"I'm looking forward to it" said Izuku.

Then the next day it was Izuku official first day at his work studies and Izuku and Mirio are in the city with they're costume.

"Today is patrol and surveillance, we'll split into pairs Mirio and myself, Bubble Girl and Midoriya" said Sir Nighteye.

"Surveillance" said Izuku confused.

"The Nighteye office is currently conducting a secret investigation" said Bubble Girl.

"A small designated villain organization called the eight percepts of death, their leader a man named Chisaki, has demonstrated some unusual movements" said Sir Nighteye.

"A Yakuza member, but these days those type of people are pretty docile aren't they" said Izuku.

"Because there was a massive demolition of their world in the past, but this Chisaki individual has started to assemble those guys together again and recently he made contact with the League of villains, we have detail about what transpired though" said Bubble Girl.

"The League" said Izuku serious.

"However we have been unable to gather any evidence to show what he is planning anything criminal and for that reason the eight percepts cannot be treated like a criminal organization, we at the Nighteye office are seeking proof of their criminal activities,  time and time again they've shown no effort to put on airs that they are doing anything but, so we are try to find evidence while never attracting their suspicions so get finding" said Sir Nighteye.

"YES SIR" shouted everyone.

Then they split off too their different groups, while Izuku and Bubble Girl went on side of the city while Mirio and Sir went the other side but right now Izuku was nervous.

"I'm nervous" said Izuku.

"Didn't you and your classmates did portal duty during your internship" said Bubble girl.

"Well we're supposed to then the League came" said Izuku.

"My bad I forget that some of you were in Hosu" said Bubble girl.

"It's fine in end I did stronger cause of my internship" said Izuku.

"Well that's a plus side, unlike me I had Sir as my internship at your age" said Bubble Girl sulking.

"It couldn't have been that bad" said Izuku.

"You saw what happened when we didn't keep up with the humor" said Bubble Girl.

"Yeah your right" said Izuku.

"Oh yeah that reminds me I know your citizen name but not your hero name" said Bubble Girl.

"Oh it's Black-Leg Deku" said Izuku.

"Deku really" said Bubble Girl.

"Yes" said Izuku.

"Doesn't it mean someone who can't why would you want that in your hero name" said Bubble Girl.

"Cause Deku doesn't just only mean that to me some told me that Deku sounds like Dekiru it means you can so that why I added it to my name because I'll change it's meaning" said Izuku.

"I see that's actually pretty good think when you tell someone" said Bubble Girl.

Then they continued with they're patrol but some ally some was being chased.

'Somebody, somebody please somebody help somebody' ??? thought.

Then she knew it she bumped into Izuku revealing it was a little girl in a hospital clothes and her arms covered in bandages

Izuku saw all this when she fell and crouched down to her.

"I'm sorry did I hurt you and do you need help" said Izuku concerned tone.

"I-" said ???.

But then a a man came out of the alley and spoke.

"We mustn't be causing any problems for our heroes now" said ???.

Then Izuku look at the man and was complete shock it was the same man they were looking for while Eri held Izuku with a tight grip.

"Let's go back Eri" said Overhaul.

But Izuku could only stare.

'It can't be the leader of the eight percepts of death, the one the call Chisaki' Izuku thought.

"My apologies on behalf of my daughter hero, she gets carried away with her games sometimes and hurts herself, such a trouble maker this one" said Chisaki.

Then Bubble Girl pattedizuku on the back get his attention.

"Come on Black-Leg smile you are in front of a child" said Bubble Girl.

This made Izuku realize that his shock face was giving them away and try to calm down.

"That's a pretty cool mask you got, you must be a member of the eight percepts right, they're pretty famous around these parts" said Bubble Girl.

"That's right pay no attention to the mask I'm just sensitive to dirt, your Bubble Girl right but who this face he a new hero I've seen" said Overhaul.

"Oh he's just a rookie student work with my office and I'm just doing a field training just to show him around and how we do things" said Bubble.

"I see, I'm sorry for asking but what office are you from again it slip my mind" said Overhaul with a slightly more serious tone.

"Sorry but I can't tell you right cause you see were on the clock so come on Black-Leg let's go" said Bubble Girl.

But Izuku couldn't move cause he felt how much tighter Eri grip got and her shacking but what to Izuku the most was what she said next.

"Please... Don't... go" said Eri with a scared look.

And see a little girl like this made Izuku blood boil before he looked at Overhaul with a serious look.

"Your daughter seem to be frightened by something why's that" said Izuku.

"It's because I just scolded her" said Overhaul in a serious tone.

"Black-Leg come on let's go we shouldn't be suspecting people needlessly" said Bubble Girl with some worry in her voice.

"Then what about these bandages they aren't the kind you get from just playing around" said Izuku.

"She happens to fall down a lot" said Overhaul.

"But a little girl like this, shaking and frightened without saying a word that doesn't seem normal to me" said Izuku.

'Please cut out kid if this guy gets any more annoyed then this could be bad' Bubble Girl thought.

But seeing Izuku with eyes stareing at him like that he knew that he wasn't going stop so he let out a sigh.

"Very well I'll tell you, but follow me after all I don't want to say this in public" said Overhaul.

"Okay" said Izuku.

And like that Izuku agreed while Bubble Girl was freaking out mentally.

'What are you doing kid' Bubble Girl thought.

But still they follow Overhaul into the alley but as they did Eri noticed something while Izuku was carrying her, that Overhaul was about to take off his glove this causes Eri to jump out of Izuku's hands, but Izuku grab her and pulled her in.

"Get out of the way" said Overhaul.

Then as Overhaul was about to touch Izuku and Bubble Girl rush to him at the same time, but stop dead in their tracks when they saw some sort of monster in Izuku place and it was the thing in the cage.

'What the hell is that thing' both thought.

But while Bubble Girl couldn't move a muscle from pure fear, Overhaul moved forward try to kill it.

'I don't know what you are, but a big monster like you won't be trouble for me' Overhaul thought.

But as Overhaul thought this the monster already had his teeth close around his throat and Overhaul try to back away, but the monster ripped out Overhaul throat as he saw his blood spray and before he knew when he back away everything was normal again and the monster was gone.

"What hell was that" said Overhaul as he touched his throat with his gloved hand.

Then Overhaul noticed Izuku glaring at him the whole time and they were his father's eyes making Overhaul more tense.

'Those aren't the eyes of a child, they belong to someone who seen destruction and death, most importantly someone from the underworld' Overhaul thought.

Eri was surprised that Overhaul had a terrified look on his face, but this was when Bubble Girl went to Izuku with body able to move again.

"Black-Leg you have to give the girl back if this goes and longer we will lose are chance I know that you don't trust them with the girl but have to give her for the greater good we'll rescue her soon enough so please don't disobey or I'll have to tell Sir" said Bubble girl quietly.

This made Izuku look Eri with doubt of giving her away but he can't disobey now so he decided to do something to make sure that he will come back for her.

"Your name is Eri right" said Izuku with a smile.

"Y-Yes" said Eri cautiously.

"Don't worry I'm not going to do anything to you, I actually have something I want you to hold on for me" said Izuku.

Then like that Izuku undid his locket and put it around her neck.

"That locket is special to me and it has always made me feel that someone I know was watch over me and protecting me so I'll let you borrow this, but keep me a promise that you'll keep it safe" said Izuku.

Then he hugged her tightly and said some to her quietly.

"Don't worry I promise I will come for you just wait" said Izuku quietly.

Then Izuku got up and stepped away from Eri.

"Eri come now" said Overhaul.

She looked at Izuku with a worried look but he nodded so she went along with Overhaul hesitantly.

"Well then we'll be off heroes" said Overhaul.

Then the two went into the dark alley until they couldn't see them and this was when Bubble Girl put her hand over Izuku shoulder.

"You did the right thing if this went any longer it would have been more difficult to catch him, so for right now we have to respect Sir's orders" said Bubble Girl.

"I know but I wish I could have now instead of wait" said Izuku clenching his fist in frustration

Meanwhile in an underground facility.

"Boss I'm sorry I only took my eyes off her for one second and she ran" said grunt.

But Overhaul ignored the grunt swing his hand out touching the grunt and splattering his entire body till nothing was left but blood.

"Someone clean that up" said Overhaul.

"Yes sir" said ??? as he carried Eri.

But this was when Overhaul look over the corner of his eyes to see her still wearing the locket.

"Eri take off that now" said Overhaul as he was about to grab the locket.

Be as Eri close her eyes expecting for Overhaul to grab the locket he stop because he saw that monster again right against his face and for the first time he heard it talk.

"You touch that locket I'll burn you alive" said ???.

The the monster grin grew larger and a blink of an eye it was gone and made Overhaul stop and just move forward.

"Eri that is the only selfish thing from that demon you can keep, got it cause you're the key to the entire plan" said Overhaul.

As he brought Eri to a dark room with medical supplies as they started to unbandage her arms.

"I'm asking you nicely please don't sully my hands no longer" said Overhaul.

Then one of Overhaul smaller men came behind.

"Overhaul you got a phone call it's from Shigaraki, from the League he want you to listen to his response" said ???

"Very and while you at it make a call cause a feeling that we're going to need his help" said Overhaul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 39.9K 170
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
415K 12.2K 101
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
769K 30.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.5M 48.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...