Jelena Knight

By ShrazyMe

The Queen has arrived. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Instagram
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram- X Factor Looks
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Instagram- X Factor Live Shows
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Instagram
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Jelena's Home Tour- Architectural Digest

355 22 1
By ShrazyMe

Inside Jelena Knight's $26 Million Los Angeles Home

---

"Hey guys, come on in." I open my door wider so that the film crew can come in. "Welcome to Casa de Jelena and I hope I said that right."

Being approached to do AD was a dream come true and I am excited to reveal some of my house to the world. Everyone thinks that my home is really boujee and barely lived in but it's the complete opposite. When filming X Factor or other shows, I would have rent a place because I value the privacy of my home. My house is completely normal but it did set me back twenty six million.

"This is part of the entrance from when you enter from the side door but I have another entrance for the main door." I start to explain where I got some of the items and their significance. "From here you could either go upstairs or downstairs. I have four floors in this home but a lot of that is down to the fact that I have a three floor wardrobe." 

I take off my glasses and put them in a drawer.

"This is one of the living rooms that I have and the other is on the fourth floor." I start talking about the different decors and why I chose to have them. "I prefer this living room because it is a lot brighter and open. You have the beautiful french doors that open to the outside terrace and it is the perfect space for an informal meeting."

"This is the extension to the living room and I love coming to this space because you have a clearer view of the outdoors. I don't come in here as much due to work but now that I'm taking a much needed break, I can't wait to utilise this space more." I walk over to my piano and press a few keys. "This is the first piano that I ever received and Stevie Wonder was the person to give it to me so it holds a special place in my heart."

"This is the kitchen which I adore because it's so light and open in here, you also get a view of the gorgeous reservoir." I start listing my inspiration for the kitchen. "I also have an outdoor kitchen but I only use that when I host parties or have multiple guests over. I didn't want my kitchen to be so big because I felt that this space was enough. When you have a large kitchen, you need to fill the space and since I live alone, this is more than enough."

"This is one of my dining rooms. I have a fancier one with chandeliers on the other side of my house but I prefer this one. It's great to have breakfast and lunch here because it's so open. The atmosphere in here is very chill and laid back." I smile as I take a seat at the table. "My home is honestly the most perfect home and I am so glad that I found this place. It really helps to keep me grounded." 

I lead the film crew back to the entrance before leading them down the stairs.

"I do have an elevator but it is better to walk so." I shrug my shoulders as I let out a short laugh. "This is my home theater, it has the perfect movie theater vibes. I was actually inspired by the Disney ride, I went there once and I was in awe over the decor so I incorporated that here. I don't come in here as much because I am always so busy but I definitely do bring a few dates here."

"Another great thing that my home has is an indoor pool and spa." I lead them inside and I could see the crew looking around in total awe. "It has such calm vibes and it is the best place to come to when I want to de-stress or relax. Maybe you guys can come here after."

I show them to my billiard room which was inspired by my foster parents billiard room. I then take them to my wine cellar before giving them a little sneak peek into my subterranean garage.

I don't show them my office because it has a lot of work related stuff all over the place and I skip through most of the bedrooms and bathrooms. 

"This place has 8 bedrooms and 15 bathrooms which is more than enough for me but I do plan to have a family at some point." I take pride in my home because I worked really hard to get this place. "I moved in 3 years ago but I haven't changed much about the house, the bedroom is something that I actually kept the same. I just switched the furniture but kept the same layout."

"I love waking up in the morning, walking out onto the balcony and taking everything in." I show them to the balcony. "Look at that view, so beautiful. Come check out my bathroom."

I lead them to my bathroom.

"This is my bathroom." I tell them who designed the bathroom and I speak about a few of pieces. "I love a good bathtub so I had to have one and then I have a shower which is also a steam room."

I point to the grey box in the middle of the room, "This grey thing isn't always here but I am planning to renovate the bathroom a little bit and we are just seeing how much space we have. Here is a little vanity that I have here and I get ready here when I am in a bit of a rush. If I have time to get ready then I will go to my glam room."

"This is my glam room which is going to be renovated soon and yes I have a sink in my glam room." I laugh as I walk around. "I didn't want a really big glam room because I have several places where I can get ready. I have a vanity in 7 of the 8 bedrooms, all the bathrooms have a variation of it and I have one in my closet." 

I shrug my shoulders, "This is really convenient and I'm just one person." 

I take them back downstairs. 

"This is like a chill room that leads to the terrace. The double french doors make the perfect addition to the room." I open up the doors so that they can see everything. "There is a little TV area there but I don't really use that area as much."

I step out onto the terrace. "I love coming out here because the view is great, the outdoor kitchen is to the side so we have a lot of summer parties and lunches here." 

"This is my infinity pool. It's kind of shaped like a penguin and I love it." I walk them towards the pool. "A lot of people are scared to swim to the edge because beyond the pool is the reservoir."

"This place is so perfect for me and I like that it is away from everyone." I fling my arms in the air. "Even though I chose the entertainment lifestyle, I didn't expect fame to be what it is. This is why I like to have my privacy and to just be away from all the negativity that goes on. I work alot so coming back to this helps to release a lot of tension."

"I know that you are all dying to see my 3 floor wardrobe so follow me and I'll show you two floors." I give the camera a cheeky grin and wink. "The third floor is also my styling room so I currently have outfits that I plan to wear soon so I can't show you guys that."

I take them to the first floor wardrobe.

"I like to have all my clothes hanging nicely. I usually keep my day to day outfits down here along with some menswear." I start showing them a few of my go to outfits, "These doors have more clothes that my guests can wear whenever they stay over along with clothes that I plan to donate."

I walk them up the stairs. "This floor is mainly my bags and accessories. Behind the doors are either the more expensive ones or the ones that I have yet to wear. A lot of companies send me their products before they've launched, so I keep them out of sight until I am allowed to wear them in public."

I open one of the doors which leads to another room. 

"This is an extension to my jewellery and bag collection. The reason why I keep these separate is because these pieces hold a special place in my heart. Everything in here has been worn by me during my music videos, very special appearances and events. They have a memory attached to them so I don't want people playing with that."

I pick up a pair of diamond earrings.

"These earrings were gifted to me by my very good friend, Jada Momoa when I was getting ready to perform at the Grammys for the very first time." I smile as I look at them. "We didn't even know eachother that much then but it had meant so much to me and it was a beautiful night."

I lead them back to the side entrance of my home.

"Thank you all so much for coming to my home, I hope you enjoyed the place and I hope to see you all again." I blow them a kiss before shutting the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755 6 25
It's time for the Queen to learn who she really is.
89.1K 7.8K 35
It started when he heard her beautiful voice.
Messages From X By Sophie

Mystery / Thriller

693 1 27
Catherine may be gone but I'm here to stay. So get ready. -X
46.9K 1K 43
.