Black-Leg Deku

By Wolfhunter_1225

This is an AU of izuku being raise by the former number 2 pro hero of his time Red Leg Zeff while his time wi... More

Info/Harem
Harem 2
Harem 3
You can become a hero
Meeting Momo and Koby
Entrance Exams
The First Day
Team A vs Team D
Class President
USJ Attack Pt 1
USJ Attack Pt 2
Escorting A Princess
White Chase Smoker
Crocodile?
Izuku Vs Crocodile
Leaving Alabasta
The Start To The Sports Festival
Race To The Top
Battle Of Cavalry
The Two That Has Nothing Fighting For Something
The Storm Has Just Begun
Father & Son, The Vow
Half Time
The End Of The Sports Festival
Secrets & The Phone Call
Meet The Brother & Hero Names
The Touchy Mechanic
Internships Start & Power Up
Trouble Is Brewing
The First Sign Of Awakening
Recovery and returning to U.A
Back At U.A
Preparing For The Test
Training Both Mind & Body
Students vs the teachers
Second Half Of Exams
Katsumi Fears
Unwanted Meeting
I-island
To Dark For The Last Time
Day At The Pool
First Day At Camp
The League Strikes
Hero's Burning Passion
Into The Storm
Villains Victory
In Enemy Territory
Rescue Team
The Start Of The End
Rescue Complete
You Two Are Next
A New Symbol
The Dorms
Ultimate Moves
Visiting Grave
License Exam Starts
Girl From Shiketsu
Class 1A nearly there
First Half Done
Exam Rescue Time
Rescue & Fight
Let's Talk
How It Began
Izuku & Zeff First Meeting
Leaving Home
The Successor & The Devil within
Enter Overhaul & Dates ?
The Dates Begin
How Do I Compare
Arcade With Some Drama
Together At Our Route
Fancy Party
Class 1B Big Sister Has A Date
A Girly Date
Concert Tickets
I'm Sorry
The Work Studies
1st Day of Work
The Truth
Trying to Say Goodbye & The Anti-quirk Drug
Time to Move in
Enies Lobby
Suneater
Kirishima Unbreakable Spirit
The League's Plan
Close to Tower Top
The True Battle of Enies Lobbies Beginning
Foresight End Result
A Hero's Rage
The Devil That Descended From Heaven
Goodbye Old Friend
Wheel of Fate is Turning
#Not A Chapter
The Silent Evil
Provisional License Training
Red Coat on Halloween
Parents Day Pt. 1
Parents Day Pt.2
Preparing Cultural Festival
The Informant
The Ring & The Plan
#Not A Chapter 2
Sputter!!!
The Tour
The Festival A Month Away
Family Pretend Time
A Gentle Confrontation
Gentle End
Family Foes Face to Face & Nightmares return
#Not A Chapter 3
🍋Intense Night🍋
Sick Day
#Not A Chapter 4

Tutoring & Possible Work Studies

3.4K 72 54
By Wolfhunter_1225

Izuku has finally finished all his date's but instead of having a positive effect on him like the girls hope it only made Izuku feel worst still believe that the girls were to good for him and he doesn't deserve any of they're love if it means he has to pick one and hurt the others but right now this Sunday Izuku was lay face down depressed on his bed.

"Why me though out everyone in this school even the world they're some probably better for them" said Izuku.

But this was when his phone went off and checked who it was and it was none other then Kendo remembering they shared contact information for they're job as class presidents to keep each other updated, now he picked up the phone.

"Hi Kendo how are you doing" said Izuku.

"I'm just fine so remember that favor I ask you a while ago" said Kendo.

"Oh the tutoring session" said Izuku.

"Yeah I was hoping you would be able to do it today cause you all of that thing is over" said Kendo.

"Yeah I can do it I have nothing less to do" said Izuku.

"Great I'll tell pony about this" said Kendo.

"Yeah tell her she can meet me at the school library we can start there and sin it's Sunday it would be pretty so we can focus" said Izuku.

"I can't thank you anymore for this Midoriya" said Kendo.

"It's nothing so don't worry about I'll meet her there soon so bye for now" said Izuku.

But as he was about he was about to hang up Kendo said something.

"So have you decided yet" said Kendo.

This made Izuku quite for a bit until he said something.

"I haven't decided so please give me time" said Izuku.

"Oh alright, well then see you soon tomorrow at school" said Kendo.

Then the call finally ended Izuku could only feel worst about making his decision but soon enough he and meet pony at the front of the library.

"So are you ready to learn Japanese" said Izuku in English.

"Yes I am" said Pony in English.

"Alright then let the lesson beginning" said Izuku.

And like that they started to try and teach Pony and it was going really smoothly it went on for an hour.

"So are you understanding the lesson" said Izuku.

"Yeah it going so much easier then Monoma and he only taught me mean thing to say to your class" said Pony.

"Yeah after meeting him the first time I don't find that hard to believe" that said Izuku.

"I think that Monoma might have screw loose" said Pony.

"Even though I agree with that they're must be a reason why he acts like this" said Izuku.

"You are really nice even to Monoma" said Pony.

"Well we didn't get on the right foot when met officially" said Izuku.

"It was probably Monoma doing but can I ask you a question" said Pony.

"Um sure" said Izuku.

"How do you feel about Kendo" said Pony.

This made Izuku quiet.

"You see she our friend and we care for her and she like our big sister so I just wanted to know how you feel about her" said Pony.

This was when Izuku spoke.

"To tell you the truth I don't know how she fell for me to tell you the truth I think she needs someone better then me, you see someone who Incredible shouldn't be stuck him some worthless after all that's what people say about me and they're not wrong" said Izuku.

But this was when pony got out of her seat.

"I don't know but that not true I saw you at the sports festival and you were so cool and made so far even to the semi finals you remind me of my favorite character" said Pony.

This left Izuku confused for a bit.

"Character" said Izuku.

This made Pony flustered and shake her hands.

"Please forget what I said at the end" said Pony.

"I kinda wanna know now since you said I'm kinda like someone" said Izuku.

Pony stayed quiet for a bit until she couldn't handle it anymore.

"Okay I'll tell you this I secretly read comic books I know normal girls don't usually do that but I really like them I even went as far to download an app that keeps me up to date with the comics I like back home" said Pony flustered.

"Is that so I don't think it weird" said Izuku.

This caught Pony off guard cause back home they would call her a tomboy for read comics she read.

"If you like them you should keep reading them it's not like you should be ashamed most girls these days read manga that isn't romance or slice of life manga in Japan so I don't think it should be different" said Izuku.

"Thanks for saying that to me I thought it was weird for me to read that type of stuff I'm really happy that I know people who will help a foreigner like me" said Pony.

"It's no problem and either way I used to be a foreigner cause I was born outside of Japan and I'm only half Japanese" said Izuku.

"Really then what's the other half" said Pony.

This got Izuku concerned since she didn't know the truth like the others and people never ask what his other half was so just went with the country that was closest to his country name.

"Oh I'm half German" said Izuku nervously.

"Oh I see the I guess your Japanese traits took over in the looks department cause you don't really look German to me" said Pony.

"Oh really but let's go back to that character you were taking about" said Izuku.

"Oh right you see he from the comic book from Sora The Sea Warrior" said Pony.

This made Izuku remember something but couldn't get it completely.

'I feel like I heard that name and for some reason I feel like it's connected to me' Izuku thought.

"You see the main hero Sora has to fight the Germa empire and defeat they're evil army" said Pony.

This made Izuku remembered completely now.

'Now I know comic it's the bastard gave the idea of Germa to a random Comic book artist so the people think that Germa is actually fake and keep off they're back' Izuku thought.

"And they're are five main villains I'll go first with the king and his name is Garuda and he has the power of electricity and super strength which he uses in his spear next is Sparking Red he is the 1st son of the king and like him he control electricity, then his 2nd Dengeki Blue also like his older brother with his power then there's the 4th son Winch Green unlike the other two he only had his father super strength then finally the oldest one his 1st daughter the beautiful and yet dangerous Poison  Pink and her power she can control poison any way she wants and that's all the villains" said Pony.

'It makes sense that he wouldn't include me after all I was anything to him' Izuku thought.

"But I always thought it was strange how they called themselves Germa 66 since there's only 5 of them and everyone was curious about the 3rd son but in couple of lasted chapters he finally revealed the final son and gave us a reason why he didn't show him, so the main reason he had to figure out how the character would act and his powers but it was well worth the wait cause he's become a fan favorite in the last popularity poll he stole the 1st place spot from the hero" said Pony.

This just left Izuku confused.

"Wait he was villain right but why does everyone like him isn't he as bad as his family" said Izuku.

"He might be a villian like his family but he show compassion and try not to get others involved and it feels like he's forced to a villain and cause of this people are asking the author to change from a villain to hero I kinda want that since he so cool and handsome" said Pony with a slight blush.

This caught Izuku's attention.

"Wait Pony do you have a fictional crush on this character" said Izuku.

This made Pony blush more.

"M-Maybe" said Pony blushing.

This also made Izuku remembered something.

"Oh wait you never told what his name or his powers were" said Izuku.

"Well we don't know his powers yet be people think it's based off his name" said Pony.

"And what is his name" said Izuku.

"His name is none other than Stealth Black and his name is the coolest one" said Pony.

"Okay that's enough for now let's studying for you get better at your Japanese so are you ready" said Izuku.

"Yes sir" said Pony.

This went on for a couple of hours until it was the afternoon so that's when they stop and this was when Izuku had an idea.

"Hey let's ask the librarian if they have books on teaching Japanese it is a library after all" said Izuku.

"Yeah it might help me even faster" said Pony.

Then they went to the librarian and ask her for the book they were looking for and she gave them the section it would be in and like that Pony rush ahead and found the book.

"I found it but it's a bit high but still reach it" said Pony going for it.

"Just be careful" said Izuku.

But as she try to pull it out it was stuck with the others so she put a little more taking it out but in doing so she not only pulled the book but fell back a bit as multiple books were about to fall on her she closed her eyes expected all the books to fall on her but it never happened so she opened her eyes a for that moment she thought she saw Stealth Black try to protect her from the book with his back making her blush but the she heard a voice.

"Pony are you alright" said Izuku.

This made her realize that Stealth Black was never here but it was actually Izuku the one who protected her and she answered his question.

"Yeah I'm fine fell it's nothing too big" said Pony.

"I'm glad nothing bad happened to you" said Izuku with a smile.

Hearing Izuku say this and smile at her with a kind smile made her feel butterfly's in her stomach.

"Here let me help you up" said Izuku as he gave her a hand.

Then as she took his hand she felt like her heart was racing and her face was red and Izuku noticed this.

"Are you sure your fine your a little red" said Izuku.

"Yeah I'm fine for sure let's just put these books back and check the one I want so we can leave" said Pony still red.

"Alright if you say so" said Izuku.

Soon enough they put the books back and checked out the book she wanted and split off their ways.

"I'll see you next Sunday alright" said Izuku.

"Right" said Pony still red.

But as they walk a way from each other Pony look back and felt her heart race as she look at Izuku also picture him a Stealth Black but quickly turned away from Izuku and ran back to the dorms.

'I'm sorry Kendo I don't know why my heart is racing now that I look at him' Pony thought.

Meanwhile Izuku was walk back to his dorm but heard someone.

"You should watch where your going" said Mirio.

This made Izuku look down at the ground seeing Mirio face coming out of the ground where he was about to step making back away a bit scared.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Why are you here" said Izuku.

"Mirio don't scare the guy you want to ask a question" said Amajiki.

"But you have admit it gets the blood flowing" said Nejire.

"Wait all of the Big 3 is here but why" said Izuku.

"It's because these two want to ask you a question and I didn't want to be alone" said Amajiki behind Nejire.

"Yup that sum it up" said Mirio.

"And what is it you wanted to ask me" said Izuku.

And like a flash Nejire was in front of Izuku.

"Like how you can turn glowing and become super strong and fast also how and what is it like walking on air also does it really hurt when you put your leg on fire and finally how did you hit Mirio" said Nejire as she got closer each question.

This got Izuku nervous how close she was getting but Mirio quickly pulled Nejire away.

"I think you were close enough Nejire you need to know boundaries" said Mirio.

"Awww I was just asking him a questions" said Nejire.

"You don't have to tell about those questions, well maybe not the last one I'm actually curious how you actually hit me while I had my quirk on the entire time that moment happened so do mind tell me why you could hit me" said Mirio.

And this actually made Izuku thought hard about was actually curious himself.

"Now that you bring it up I don't I even did it I was even try the only thing I had in my mind was getting one good hit on you so that's all I can tell you" said Izuku.

"Well that's a shame I was hope for more to that answer, either way how is your work studies" said Mirio.

"Actually I don't have one right now since my hero is busy look for the League with the police" said Izuku.

"That's the shame" said Mirio.

"Hey how about I recommend you to my hero Ryukyu to take you she accepted your friends maybe she'll accept you too and that way I can ask you more questions how does that sound, she the No.9 hero" said Nejire.

"Thank you for the offer but my hero told me to ask All Might if I could work under Sir Nighteye his former sidekick and since all three of them know each other" said Izuku.

This made Mirio realized who Izuku hero was.

"Oh so Gran Torino took you in for internship I'm actually surprised that he did since he hates teaching outsiders" said Mirio.

"You know Gran Torino" said Izuku.

"Yes I do and your lucky too cause I'm intern at Sir Nighteye so I can give you good word" said Mirio.

"Wait you would do that for me" said Izuku.

"Hey that's not fair Mirio" said Nejire giving him a puff face.

"Sorry Nejire it was a coincidence that he was told to come to my agency" said Mirio

"Are sure about this Mirio he's still a 1st year" said Amajiki.

"Well of course and after all this kid is not to shabby I might as well got Sir Nighteye a new golden egg" said Mirio.

Then Mirio turn all of his attention to Izuku.

"So yeah if Gran Torino told you to go there then you should now all you have to do is get permission from All Might go work under Sir Nighteye so are you ready to do that" said Mirio.

This made Izuku quiet for a bit, but he remembered Toru words so he took a big breath in and closed his eyes and reopened them with a determined look.

"Yes I am" said Izuku.

"Good then we'll meet him on monday to discuss transfer to agency" said Mirio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927K 39.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
238K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
110K 4K 36
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
961K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...