Harry Potter from the Beginni...

Oleh michellekitten

This is a Harry Potter and Fairy Tail crossover. During the war with Tartaros, after all the faces have been... Lebih Banyak

She's Dead
Reborn and dual personality
3 years later
Meeting a Muggle and Christmas
Shopping for school and First Day at Hogwarts
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
New Year
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch.18
New Story
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
The breakout
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
The Game
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
It's Out

Ch. 19

897 15 3
Oleh michellekitten

Published on: 1/23/20

Above is Lucas this year.

Words: 2,647

Raina POV

When I woke up the next morning, I saw that I was in the Gryffindor common room. I sat up and noticed Harry next to me. I shook him as he woke up "Harry, wake up," I said and he rubbed his eyes "Hey, Raina. You ok?" he asked and I nodded "I'll go to my dorm to get ready for today," I said and he nodded and went back to his dorm. I took the secret passage to my dorm and left.

Once at my dorm, I showered, changed and fed my animals. After that, I grabbed my books for today and left my dorm the same way I came in except I made a different turn and ended up in a corridor close to the cafeteria. I went in and had breakfast at the Gryffindor table since I wasn't planning on eating with Slytherin after what happened last night. I breakfast I went to potions since I had a free period for my first class. I assisted him in helping the first years learn different uses for different ingredients. After that, I went to all my regular classes. I went to practice as usual. After classes, I helped Hagrid with the magical creatures of the forest and even had a chat with a few centaurs. I went back to the great hall when it came to dinnertime and this time I sat at the Slytherin table. I sat at the very end where no one was so I wouldn't be bothered by them. As everyone sat down for dinner, Dumbledore stood up and we all looked at him.

"I have been informed of a problem that last night in the Slytherin common room. By a vote of the Head Teachers, Raina Malfoy will be sorted into a different house tonight. Miss Raina, please come forward," I stood up and walked to the front of the teacher's table. "Professor, I must ask, am I being sorted into a different house by order or by choice?" I asked and he answered with a question of his own "Why do ask?" "If it's a choice then I would like to stay in Slytherin because what happened last night was a conflict I can deal with on my own. I've never run from my problems and I won't start now," I answered while looking straight at my teachers. They looked shocked and I knew all the students did too.

DUmbledore nodded and said "Then, I guess, it is an order," he said as I looked at him with defiance. I sighed and went up to the sorting hat. I turned and looked at my classmates as McGonagall placed the hat on my head again. "Back again, I see. When you have shown so much courage these last two years. And you weren't lying when you said you don't run from your problems. I see that you have made many friends but none from your own house. I see that you are loyal to your friends and your mind has grown as well. Your cunningness still stands out and the fear you can inflict on people is nothing short of extraordinary. You do have many ambitions and are not afraid to pursue them. You have morals and limits to how far you go when you want something but you have no limits when it comes to saving a friend." I smiled as I let him check my past life memories. "Better be...GRYFFINDOR!" he yelled and I smiled. All of Gryffindor claps and stands up. I go up to Harry and hug him. I hugged all my friends in Gryffindor as they congratulated me. I turned around to look at Draco and saw that he was extremely angry. I saw Lucas also angry but he was glaring at the person next to me. Next to me was Harry, so I assumed he was angry because I was sorted into his house. I shrugged it off and we ate dinner.

~One Month Later~

It was Christmas time and everyone was heading to their homes. Mom and dad have heard about what happened with Draco and me by now. Mom sent me a letter saying that she wasn't mad at for being how I am and that father will talk to Draco about hitting me. Since I had moved houses, I no longer played quidditch. I kept my broom since it was mine but I left the one dad sent for the new beater. I still practiced on my own so I wouldn't get rusty and I still went to Snape for my free periods. I have taken points off of Slytherin many times by now for rule-breaking but I didn't care. I didn't take many before because I would scold them and they feared me but now, I just took them and left them alone. Lucas and I have been getting along, he apologized for not being there to help me when Draco slapped me and I forgave him. The people who put in requests for me to make the clothes have already picked up their clothes and paid me for them.

When I went to my new dorm, I was surprised to see that I still had the dorm to myself. There was a letter on my bed and it said that this will be my dorm until I graduated so I could leave things in this dorm since it was going to be mine alone until then. I still had a secret room in my dorm so I used it to keep my materials in it. Ever since the Slytherin girls bought the clothes I made for them, I've been having requests from all the houses to make clothes for them. Even some boys asked me the same thing. All the money I earned since then I sent it to Gringotts s the goblins could put it in my bank account. The one I made, not the one dad made for me. The lady from last year sent me all the lacrimas that I was missing and even a pair of gale glasses (the fast reading glasses she had in Fairy Tail). She said that I could find a use for them since she'd had them for years and no one has seemed to want them. Since she needed space for new things she sent me the things she was going to throw out with a bill that had most of the things discounted. I sent her the money I owed her and a letter thanking her for everything she sent me.

Right now, Harry, Ron, Hermione and I were watching the kids all go home. As we went up the stairs trying to get Harry out of thinking he caused the attack Hermione said: "If it makes you feel any better, Malfoy is staying for the holidays too," I looked at her confused "Why would that make anyone feel any better?" Ron asked her and she said "Because in a few days the Polyjuice potion will be ready. In a few days, we may truly know who is the Heir of Slytherin," she said and we nodded. They told me about the Polyjuice potion a week after I moved to the Gryffindor tower since I caught them coming out of the girl's bathroom. Of course, I didn't tell them that I already knew about it.

As I went to the fourth floor, I bumped into Lucas on the way there "Where are you going?" he asked me as he followed "To practice," I said as I continued. He nodded and continued to follow me. I sighed as I knew he wasn't going to stop following me until he got what he wanted "What do you want Lucas?" I asked him "I wanna know if I managed to change your mind yet?" he asked. "No," I said and he playfully pouted "Alright, I'll keep trying," he said as he left and I continued on my way. When I got to my training room I opened a portal to the dragon realm. Once there, I was greeted by Viper "Mother, are you here for lessons?" she asked me and I nodded. I went to the lightning dragon and continued with my training. 

~During dinner a few days later~

I sat at the Gryffindor table for lunch. I was listening to Hermione tell the boys that they need a piece of Crabbe and Goyle to make the potion work. I told them that I would just wait for them since I don't want to go back there. They agreed but still talked about it with me. "Who are you going to be?" Ron asked Hermione. She pulled out a vial with a piece of hair inside "Millicent Bulstrode. Slytherin. I got this off her robes," she said and I stuck my hand out for her to give me the vial. She gave it to me and I checked it "Hermione, this is cat fur. Millicent has a cat and its fur got stuck on her robes. I know this because she used to always give me her robes so I could clean them," I said and she looked horrified. "I can get Slytherin hair but that is if you don't mind being a boy for about an hour," I said and she thought about it. She then nodded her head "For an hour, I'm fine with it," she said and I nodded. "I give it to you in the girl's bathroom in half an hour. I'll keep Lucas busy while you guys are gone," they nodded and I left to find Lucas.

I found him on the balcony on the third floor "Hey," I said from behind him. "What are you doing here?" he asked me "Looking for you," I said as he turned to me. I pulled hairs from his robe and made a clone. I discretely gave her the hairs and sent her off "I promised Harry, Ron, and Hermione that I'd hang out with them tonight so I just sent my clone so I could stay here," I said and he nodded. "How come you weren't at dinner?" I asked him. "Didn't feel like going," he said and I nodded. I grabbed his hand pulled him towards one of the corridors with a secret passage. I pulled him through it and led him towards my dorm. "Where are we going?" he asked me and I responded "My dorm," I said he we got to the secret room in my dorm. I went to my dorm and welcomed him "This is my new dorn. No one comes in here so you're safe," I said as he looked around "Why am I here?" he asked and I pulled out a plate of food from my cabinet "So you could eat and just to hang out," I said and gave him the food. I pulled out my sketchbook and started drawing clothes for one of the boys that gave me a request. Lucas looked at what I was doing and said: "Need help?" I looked at him confused "You know how to draw?" I asked and he nodded. I gave him the book and a pencil as he started drawing on the picture that I was making. 

When he handed it back to me, I saw that what he did was perfect. He made exactly what I needed for this boy. I jumped on him, and since he was sitting on my bed, I ended up on top of him. He hugged me back "Thank you so much, I was stuck on that drawing for two days. Thank you," I said and continued to hug him completely unaware of how we looked right now. I kissed his cheek and got off him and started pulling fabric from my secret room and began making the shirt. "Your welcome," he said and watched me sew together the fabric for the shirt and cut a few pieces here and there. I started humming a song as I worked. Lucas grabbed my hands and took the fabric from the "What are you doing?" I asked him as I looked at him confused "Taking your attention from that thing to me," he said and hugged my waist since we were still sitting on my bed. "You tired?" I asked him and he nodded. I check the time and saw that it has only passed Half an hour since Hermione, Ron, and Harry got to Slytherin so I need him here for another half hour.

"How about you help me write a song? Gives you something to do and you won't be late to the common room because I have a passageway straight there so you'll be fine," I said and he nodded. I took out my music book and showed it to him. "Let's work on this and then when it's done, let's sing it together," he said and I looked at him confused "You sing too?" I asked him and he shook his head "Not often, but for you, I'll make an exception," he said and I smiled. For half an hour we worked on the song. It turned out really good in the end. When we finished we decided to sing it together.

[Raina:]
When you're on your own
Drowning alone
And you need a rope that can pull you in
Someone will throw it

[Lucas:]
And when you're afraid
That you're gonna break
And you need a way to feel strong again
Someone will know it

[Both:]
And even when it hurts the most
Try to have a little hope
That someone's gonna be there when you don't
When you don't

If you wanna cry, I'll be your shoulder
If you wanna laugh, I'll be your smile
If you wanna fly, I will be your sky
Anything you need that's what I'll be
You can come to me

[Raina:]
You struggle inside
Losing your mind
Fighting and trying to be yourself
When somebody lets you

[Lucas:]
Out in the cold
But nowhere to go
Feeling like no one could understand
Then somebody gets you

[Both:]
So take a breath and let it go
And try to have a little hope
'Cause someone's gonna be there when you don't
When you don't

If you wanna cry, I'll be your shoulder
If you wanna laugh, I'll be your smile
If you wanna fly, I will be your sky
Anything you need, that's what I'll be
You can come to me

[Both:]
Like a chain that never breaks
Like a truth that never bends
Like a glue that takes a broken heart and puts it back again
It's the feeling that you get
It's the moment that you know
That no matter what the future holds
You'll never be alone

[Both:]
If you wanna cry, I'll be your shoulder
If you wanna laugh, I'll be your smile
If you wanna fly, I will be your sky
Anything you need, that's what I'll be
If you wanna climb, I'll be your ladder
If you wanna run, I'll be your road
If you want a friend, doesn't matter when
Anything you need, that's what I'll be
You can come to me

[Raina:]
You can come to me
Yeah

I was glad that it ended so well. And I found out that Lucas was a very good singer. I noticed that it has been an hour by now and Harry, Hermione, and Ron should be here by now. My clone says that they are on their way here. "I should show you to your common room now since it is late," I said and I walked to the secret room. I took him to my old dorm and made sure he got to the boy's dorm without getting caught. He pecked my cheek before going into his dorm and leaving me alone. I blushed but quickly left to my old dorm so I could get to my dorm. Once I got there, I heard a knock on my door. I went to open it and let in the Golden Trio as they told me what they find out. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

171 1 13
The Order was gone. England was under the rule of Voldemort and the Death Eaters. They started to spread across the Europe. Hermione was one of the...
111K 3.2K 38
Lucy Heartfilia, a 17 years old girl and a Celestial Mage of Fairy Tail, has been a daughter of a demon and a human. One day, a female demon named Sh...
9.4K 122 23
Natsu has been in fairy tail for 10 years. She then meets you walking around Magnolia. what would happen if the fire dragon and the death dragon mee...
97.7K 2.8K 35
The land of Fiore has been thriving for a long time. In recent years dragon's have begun to plague the land. The guilds have barely been able to figh...