Ringo Starr Smuts & Maybe Som...

By Malkat1969

Hello sweet Ringo lovers! This ones for you. Hope you all enjoy and remember, I am always open to requests! ❤... More

When I Get Home
Good Morning, Good Morning
Get Well Soon- Part 1 (request)
Get Well Soon-Part 2 (request)
If I Fell (fluff)
I Need You
Happy Birthday Ringo (part 1)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff- Part 2)
Act Naturally
A Beginning
First time
I'm Only Sleeping
Bloody Hell (request)
Get Back
Diamonds, Diamonds (request)
Your Mother Should Know (request)
Eight Days A Week
The Honeymoon (request)
Midnight in Paris (request)
Go to Him (request)
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (request)
All My Loving (request)
Telephone Line (request)
All You Need Is Love (request)
This smut has no storyline, its literally just sex.
You're Going to Lose That Girl (request)
One Night Stand (request)
Dear Emily (a semi-requested short story)
ANNOUNCEMENT
It Don't Come Easy (sort of a request)
Daddy (10k Special!)
There's a Place (Fall inspired smut)
With A Little Help From My Friends (threesome-part 2)
Good Day Sunshine (John Lennon smut)
In My Life
It Don't Come Easy (Part 2)
Short and Sweet ❤️
As Far As We Can Go (request- 80s Ringo)
Go To Him (Part 2)
Go To Him (Part 3)
Please Please Me (Request)
Go To Him (Halloween Special)
In My Life (part 2)
We Can Work It Out (request)
Every Little Thing (requested)
And I Love Her
Ain't She Sweet (request)
Christmas Time Is Here Again (request)
Have You Seen My Baby (70s Ringo request)
Don't Bother Me (random little fluff)
Only You (And You Alone)
❤️ Valentine's Day ❤️ (request)
Summer of Love
Three of Us (Fluff)
Honey Don't (Fluff)
Hey Bulldog (Fluff)
I Should Have Known Better (Request)
Easter Sunday (fluff)
Easy for Me (request)
Best Friends Forever
Love in the Castle

With A Little Help From My Friends (Ringo+George Threesome PART 1)

2.7K 47 161
By Malkat1969

I love my husband with all of my heart.

To Ringo, I would never be untrue. I prided myself on being the trustworthy wife he always wanted and deserved.

We were truly happy. We were in love.

But we were bored, too.

Before settling down with me, Ringo was quite the playboy, as he should be- given the fact that he's an ultra famous drummer.

I have no room to talk though as I was never an innocent little flower. Some might even say I was a bit promiscuous. I just like to say that I was playing the field, seeing what I liked and didn't like. I simply enjoyed men and everything they had to offer.

When Ringo and I met, both of us were head over heels for each other. Our chemistry was electric and we knew that we'd found something special.

He and I adored married life. The comfort and security that a spouse brings is like no other, and in Ringo I was sure I had found my soulmate.

Like most couples though, we fell into a rut. Our intimacy was mundane and predictable, and most of the time we didn't even want to do it. We needed something to spice up our sex life, and I knew just what to do about that.

Exactly one month ago I approached him with the idea of a threesome. He was reluctant at first, thinking that if we were to do such a thing that one of us might develop feelings for the new lover. I understood, but the yearning for this new adventure was still prevalent in my mind.

After much persuasion and promises of remaining faithful before and after the romp, he finally agreed to it.

One week ago we decided that it would need to be a man, for if we chose a woman we couldn't trust her to stay quiet. Due to Ringo's fame our relationship was closely monitored by the public. He always had a line of girls ready to pounce on him after every show, so if one actually got to do it who's to say she wouldn't blab to every newspaper in England. We had to play it safe.

It had to be someone we trusted, and that someone was George Harrison.

Oh George.

Where do I begin?

He had the most intriguing way about him. His brown eyes were deliciously tempting, completely different than Ringo's shimmering baby blues. His hair was just as dark and all of his features were complimented by his beautifully milky skin. He was delectable.

Not only was he a perfect fit for us, but I was a perfect fit for him. George had always had a very obvious crush on me.

From the moment we met he had his mind set on getting to have me one day. It didn't take much convincing to get him on board with our kinky plan.

It was all finally going to happen tonight, and I could barely stand waiting.

I bit my nails as I watched the Beatles finish their set. I paid close attention to both Ringo and George, admiring their sweaty bodies as they gave their all on stage. I had never been more turned on in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Great show!" I complimented Ringo, raising up to press a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you my darling!" He replied with a smile

"So...um... is George around?" I asked, peeking outside of the door of Ringo's dressing room.

"Dunno. Last I saw he was chatting up some slag over by the loo." He laughed.

I didn't think it was funny. Tonight George was mine, and I didn't want any desperate groupie to get in the way of that.

"Okay." I said quietly, not wanting to show my budding disappointment.

"Well, let's head home and figure it out from there, yeah?" Ringo said, brushing his hand along the small of my back.

"Fine."

~~~~~~~~~

The clock was ticking away.

There was still no sign of George.

Ringo was watching the telly and flashing me lustful gazes. I knew he was hungry for me, and that we'd probably make love at some point with or without George. Though I was happy to have him, It still bummed me out to know that my long awaited plan might fall through.

After another half hour of waiting I took a deep sigh and accepted defeat, then climbed onto Ringo's lap and gave him a kiss. Our hands quickly began to roam one another's bodies and our insides were heating up rapidly. Then suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

It's him.

It has to be.

I jump up from my husbands embrace to go answer the door, and lo and behold there was George Harrison standing before me.

"You look lovely." George said, scanning me up and down with those chocolate orbs. He was cool, calm, and collected. Typical George.

"Thank you."

I licked my lips and waved him in, already feeling earthquakes in the pit of my stomach.

Ringo got up from our sofa to meet George and I in the foyer. I locked eyes with him and could see from his expression that he noticed my desperation. He could see how aroused I was and that was all he needed to follow through with our dangerously delicious plan.

"May I begin?" George asked as he shrugged off his black pea coat, letting it fall to the ground.

"She's all yours mate" Ringo nodded in approval, though there was a look in his eyes that screamed "touch her too much and I'll kill you."

After receiving Ringo's permission George's hands found my hips. He placed them there gently and traced along my curves, all the way up to my shoulders. He took my hair in his hand and brushed it off to the side, revealing my soft bare skin.

I gasp as he lays his first kiss down on my shoulder. His lips are so warm and unfamiliar, and they tantalize me so.

Ringo takes a step forward and swoops my hair to the back, and I tilt my head to allow him access.

When his lips begin to peck my other shoulder I jump at the gesture. Never in my life had I had the pleasure of feeling the mouths of two gorgeous men kissing me at the same time. I was hooked on the sensation.

Moans began to escape me as George's fingers hooked onto the left spaghetti strap of my sundress. I wiggle my arm as he pulls down to free it from the strap, and Ringo gets to work pulling down the other one.

My dress falls to the floor in a pool of fabric, revealing my completely nude body to both my husband and my new lover.

George moans quietly, drinking in the sight of his best friends wife for the very first time. Ringo stares in awe as well. Though he's seen my body countless times he still gawks like a teenage boy whenever I undress. I loved that about him.

Ringo leans his head into mine and begins to kiss me. Our tongues swirl together in perfect harmony, doing a dance they'd perfected long before tonight. He was such a divine kisser, and the familiarity of his taste calmed my raging nerves.

As Ringo and I made out, George continued to run his lips along my shoulder. His hand reached around to the front of my chest to cup my left breast, forcing goosebumps to spread across my skin.

After realizing what George had done Ringo did the same with my right breast. Things were heating up quickly and my heart was on fire as well as my core, which at this point was dripping wet.

Ringo unlatched from my lips and moved onto my collarbone, slowly making his way towards my ear.

"I love you so much." He whispered into it, sending a shiver up my spine.

George takes a step back and begins unbuttoning his shirt. I stare at his long fingers as they free each button from their respective holes painstakingly slow.

As I focus all of my attention on George's bare chest Ringo slips one of my nipples into his mouth and sucks on it. I moan louder than I anticipated, and my open mouth catches George's tongue as he begins to kiss me desperately. His eagerness to taste me made his movements fast and direct. His tongue went over and under mine, then side to side, leaving no space in my mouth unlicked.

George smelled of aftershave and cigarette smoke, and it was intoxicating me. His mouth tasted like a breath mint but there was still a faint flavor of alcohol beneath the surface. I was enthralled.

With Ringo taking care of my breasts and George taking care of my mouth, I realized that my hands weren't doing anything.

I quickly got to work undoing George's belt as he was standing up and Ringo was crouched down. My hands shook as I slipped it out of the loops and tossed it to the hardwood floor, emitting a loud clinking sound.

Ringo popped off of my perky breast and rose to his feet again, then took my hand and placed it on his bulge. His member was hard as a rock, and aching to be released from the prison that was his tight jeans.

I pushed George's tongue out of my mouth with my own and pecked him on the lips before shifting my attention to Ringo's pants.

I did the same to him as I did to George, but once his belt was off I removed his the rest of his garments as well.

There it was, sprung up against his thin stomach. That deliciously thick cock that had satisfied me so many times these past few years. Oh how I loved it so.

"Fuck" I mumble softly as I run the palm of my hand along Ringo's length. Once I hit the head of his cock I wrap my index finger and thumb around it and begin to stroke. I can see the satisfaction in his widened blue eyes as my hand starts to work it's magic on him.

I know every bit of his cock. I know every vein, every inch. It's my home.

Meanwhile, my mouth finds George's again and I dart my tongue into it. They quickly intertwine, getting more acquainted as more time passes.

With my right hand firmly stroking Ringo's member, my left begins to unfasten George's trousers. With one flick of my wrist they fall to the floor along with his underwear, revealing to me his strained erection.

I break away from our kiss to bask in it, taking in the sight of this unfamiliar yet intriguing cock.

It isn't long before my hand finds the shaft and pumps, just as I'm doing to my husband. I have two pulsing members in each of my hands, and it's almost too much to bear. This experience alone could drive me to the brink of a screaming orgasm.

I move my head backwards and both ringo and George get to work marking me on each side with their love bites.

A wave of ecstasy shoots it way up my body as George's hand finds my soaked heat. His fingers gently begin rubbing the slit of my mound, then his middle finger slips between- massaging the hood of my clit slowly.

"Oh George." I moan into the air. It felt so naughty to moan his name, and it only turned me on more.

I think Ringo may have felt a touch of jealousy because as soon as the words left my mouth he silenced me with his tongue.

My knees were becoming shaky as George's rubbing became more vigorous. I tried my best to focus on pumping each of their hard cocks, but my vision was getting cloudy- as was my mind. I felt an orgasm ripping through me, threatening to gush out all over George's talented hand.

I panted, taking short and shallow breaths into Ringo's mouth as my thighs began to quiver and lock. My hips buckled instinctively and my mouth detached from Ringo's so I could scream at the top of my lungs.

"GEORGE!" I cried out, releasing all of my precious nectar onto his trembling and willing fingers.

"You're even more of a minx than I thought you were, love." George winks, making eye contact with me as he licks his fingers clean.

"And you taste like candy." He praises.

Ringo pulls me close to himself roughly and shoves his tongue between my lips. I can tell by his sudden act of dominance that he's envious of George. His arms wrap around me and squeeze my arse tightly, showing me who my real boss is.

"I think we should move this to the bedroom." He hissed, extending his hand out to take mine.

George followed close behind and shut the door.

And now the real fun begins.

~~~~~~~~~

MY FIRST  THREESOME SMUT  Y'ALL. Oh God I hope it's not too cringey, lol.

This was getting long so I decided to split it into two parts. Part two should be coming out either tonight or tomorrow since I've already been working on it.

Peace and love, ya dirty birds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.7K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...