Ringo Starr Smuts & Maybe Som...

By Malkat1969

Hello sweet Ringo lovers! This ones for you. Hope you all enjoy and remember, I am always open to requests! ❤... More

When I Get Home
Good Morning, Good Morning
Get Well Soon- Part 1 (request)
Get Well Soon-Part 2 (request)
If I Fell (fluff)
I Need You
Happy Birthday Ringo (part 1)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff- Part 2)
Act Naturally
A Beginning
First time
I'm Only Sleeping
Bloody Hell (request)
Get Back
Diamonds, Diamonds (request)
Your Mother Should Know (request)
Eight Days A Week
The Honeymoon (request)
Midnight in Paris (request)
Go to Him (request)
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (request)
All My Loving (request)
Telephone Line (request)
All You Need Is Love (request)
This smut has no storyline, its literally just sex.
You're Going to Lose That Girl (request)
One Night Stand (request)
Dear Emily (a semi-requested short story)
ANNOUNCEMENT
It Don't Come Easy (sort of a request)
With A Little Help From My Friends (Ringo+George Threesome PART 1)
There's a Place (Fall inspired smut)
With A Little Help From My Friends (threesome-part 2)
Good Day Sunshine (John Lennon smut)
In My Life
It Don't Come Easy (Part 2)
Short and Sweet ❤️
As Far As We Can Go (request- 80s Ringo)
Go To Him (Part 2)
Go To Him (Part 3)
Please Please Me (Request)
Go To Him (Halloween Special)
In My Life (part 2)
We Can Work It Out (request)
Every Little Thing (requested)
And I Love Her
Ain't She Sweet (request)
Christmas Time Is Here Again (request)
Have You Seen My Baby (70s Ringo request)
Don't Bother Me (random little fluff)
Only You (And You Alone)
❤️ Valentine's Day ❤️ (request)
Summer of Love
Three of Us (Fluff)
Honey Don't (Fluff)
Hey Bulldog (Fluff)
I Should Have Known Better (Request)
Easter Sunday (fluff)
Easy for Me (request)
Best Friends Forever
Love in the Castle

Daddy (10k Special!)

3.4K 46 38
By Malkat1969

WARNING! As the title suggests, this is pretty kinky so if you don't like kinky, this probably isn't the smut for you.

~~~~~~~~~~

A Cheshire Cat grin unfurled across my flushed face. Dreams about last night clouded every corner of my mind, making me feel some type of way as Ringo shuffled around in the closet.

I swear I could still feel the friction of his five o'clock shadow grazing across my soft, sensitive thighs. I could imagine his hot tongue hitting my clit repeatedly, sending me into a euphoric frenzy.

Just thinking about the way he pleases me makes me feeble. As my mind ran rampant my hand crept down to my heat, massaging my tender spot ever so gently. I was already beginning to soak my panties, my heartbeat quickening along with my rubbing. I was getting more and more sensitive with every touch of my fingers, arching my back and whimpering softly as I found the perfect rhythm. My eyes are closed, my teeth are biting down firmly on my bottom lip as I begin to lose all of my control when suddenly-

A hand falls onto my neck, giving it a gentle squeeze. I open my eyes and see Ringo staring down at my me with that look I know too well.

"What do you think you're doing baby girl?" He whispers gruffly into my ear, anger evident in his voice.

"I was just thinking about last night, Rings." I purr coquettishly with a slight grin. My voice is laced with vexation due to not being able to ride out my high, but he doesn't care.

"What did you call me?" He growls, tightening his grip on my neck just slightly.

"I'm sorry daddy." I apologize.

I squeaked as he swatted my hand away from my mound, flashing me a devilish look. I rubbed the abused skin on the back of my hand tenderly as he walked over to the nightstand to open the drawer, pulling out two silk ties.

I laid there watching him, completely nude and vulnerable as he tied my wrists firmly to the headboard of our bed.

"Such a naughty little girl, trying to cum without daddy's permission." He says as he traces his fingers gently along the skin of my breasts. I shiver at the sensation, biting the inside of my cheek and wriggling my body beneath him.

With that same finger he draws circles around my nipples, then takes his thumb and flicks each one softly. A moan leaves my mouth as I shiver once more.

"Daddy please..." I beg as his hand moves down to where I need him most.

"Oh sweetheart, you don't call the shots here. I do." He growls and stops touching me entirely. I groan at the loss, needing his touch desperately.

He snickered at my frustration and began to remove his shirt button by button, painfully slow. I watched him shrug off the shirt and toss it on the floor, revealing his gorgeous body that I craved to be on top of me.

He hovered over me for a bit before bending down to sweep his tongue over one of my erect nipples. He swirled it around and eventually began sucking on the soft flesh as if it were a sweet candy. His hands didn't touch me anywhere, the only contact was his experienced lips on my sensitive breasts.

I puff my chest upwards in an attempt to give him better access, only to be pushed back down into the sheets.

"Did daddy ask you to move?"

"No... I'm sorry."

He accepts my apology and continues his assault on my soft, aching breasts, paying special attention to each one as if he were worshipping them. I arch my back again instinctively, and he pulls away. I've struck a nerve.

"What did daddy just say?" He hissed, hopping out of bed to undo his pants. Once finished, he dropped them to the ground and revealed his impossibly stiff cock. I licked my lips and moaned, desperately needing to taste his sweet skin.

Ringo climbed back onto the bed and crawled up onto my body. The skin to skin contact drove me absolutely mad as he moved his legs all the way up to my head, straddling my face with his member hanging just above my lips.

"Suck my cock baby girl." He demands, parting my lips with his thick tip and shoving it all in at once. My mouth feels heated as he touches the back of my throat, triggering my gag reflex enough to make me let out a muffled cough. I hollow my cheeks and suck him in, allowing him go even further and pushing my boundaries.

"Oh baby" he sighs as he slowly removes his cock from my mouth, only to shove it back in forcefully. I suck again, this time more deeply, swirling my tongue around his shaft the best I can.

I felt his cock tremble gently against my tongue, releasing a few drops of hot precum into my throat. I began to suck more rhythmically and at the same time he started to thrust, facefucking me slowly.

"You're doing so good baby, keep going." He pants, pushing his cock even further into my mouth. Tears start to well up in my eyes from the sheer force of his thrusting, making my face muscles tingle.

He stops abruptly and removes his member from my mouth, resting it on my face while dangling his balls over my wet lips.

I begin to press kisses on his soft jewels, relishing the sensation of his loose shaven skin on my lips. I open wide and suck both of his balls in, immediately getting to work rolling them around in my mouth. I can feel them tighten and pulse against my tongue as I swirl it around, licking upwards in the middle of his sack.

Roughly, he pops them out of my mouth and fills it with his cock again, thrusting just as fast as before and giving me no time to adjust.

I whimper as his shaft quivers against my tongue, his tight balls slapping my chin with every pump.

"Are you ready for daddy's cum?" He asks, his voice broken and raspy.

I manage a muffled "mmhmm" before I feel his thick creamy, liquid pool up in my aching throat. I choke it back, sucking softly to milk every last drop. He tastes incredibly sweet, and I can't get enough.

"Oh babygirl... I love it when you suck me dry." He praises, slipping his emptied and flaccid cock out of my mouth.

"I think you've earned this." He says, crawling down to my heat and staring into it with those lustful blue eyes.

"So wet for daddy..." he smiles, harshly darting two of his rough fingers into my soaked core. His thumb circled around my erect and throbbing clit, making my toes curl. I was so close to my orgasm and it was all my mind could focus on. I closed my eyes and start to let it flow before once again my grand finale was interrupted. I nearly start to cry at my crippling disappointment.

"Ringo! Please! FUCK!" I scream, not even giving a shit about the whole daddy-baby girl business. I was angry and needed to cum now.

"Calm down, baby girl. No need to rush." He winked at me with an annoying grin, making me huff in pure rage as he began to stroke his cock to stiffen it again.

"Ringo I swear to God if you don't-" before I can finish he plunges his cock deep into me with impeccable strength.

His hands grasped firmly onto each of my hips as he fucked me hard and fast. My body could barely react to it. Every fiber of my being was overcome with ecstasy, and it was making me scream curse words into the air.

"Is this what you wanted baby girl? Daddy's cock to fill you up?"

I nod with my eyes rolled back, feeling the ties scrape against the skin of my wrists as I jerked them forward. My whole body was now shaking and seizing as I finally gave into my long awaited orgasm.

"That's it. Cum for daddy. Cum all over my cock. It's yours baby."

I sprayed all of my built-up juices out onto his thick, pulsating member. My pussy twitched over and over again as he continued thrusting until he reached another high. The feeling of Ringo's thick ropes of cum blessing my warm inner walls sent me into yet another mind-bending orgasm.

My body shook violently beneath him, and my moans became guttural and irregular. I tried to get ahold of myself, taking deep inhales and exhaling. My efforts to calm down were barely working, but I'd relaxed just enough to open my eyes and lock them with his.

"You were wonderful, Y/N." His mood suddenly changing from aggressively dominant to loving and protective as he removed himself from me.

He rolled to his side and took me into his arms, pressing a gentle kiss on my glistening forehead.

"I love you so much." He whispered breathlessly as he peppered more kisses along my collarbones.

"I love you t-" before the words could even come out my paralyzing exhaustion got the best of me and I nodded off peacefully in my lovers embrace.

—————

GUYS!!!! Thank you SO MUCH for 10k! I cannot believe it. I'm so grateful that you guys actually enjoy this stuff. I love each and every one of you to the moon and back! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.7K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...