MaNan - This Time Forever is...

By gbowshb

A sequel to 'A Little Forever of MaNan'... MaNan... A beautiful name which is now incomplete... One don't kno... More

Part - 1
Character Sketch
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part -20
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Teaser
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part - 28
Precap
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part -33
Part -34
Part - 35

Part - 29

4.9K 409 57
By gbowshb

Nandani(for the first time from the morning): Monster, can you please get the door!?

Manik got surprised and happy seeing her talk to him but got confused why she asked him to get the door.. But nevertheless nodded his head and went to open the door, only to get shocked...

There stood Mr. Raj Malhotra and Mrs. Nyeonika Raj Malhotra..

Person: MOM.. DAD..

That was not from Manik's mouth.. But from Nandani's who is standing behind him.. Nyeonika went inside crossing Manik without giving a glance at him.. If at all she take a look at him, she'll cry louder holding him hugging him without leaving him away from her embrace.. But their princess has already told what's the situation and requested to act accordingly...

And Jahan tak Manik ko yaad hai she was calling them uncle and aunty.. Then from when she started calling them Mom and Dad...

Nyeonika: Princess, kaisi hai tu?!

Nyeonika hugged Nandani and kissed her forehead and Nandani blinked her eyes in assurance that she's fine.. Manik felt like a Deja Vu.. As this is what happens always.. Nyeonika leaving him, hugging her and lovingly kissing her forehead.. Even though he act like he get irritated with that, actually he always felt happy seeing them like that.. And as usual, it made him happy as it's like nothing has changed and it made him smile a little when Raj's voice broke him out of his trance..

Raj: Woh toh badiya hai.. (looking at Manik from his side eyes) Tu usse bata ki main tumhe kaise rakh raha hoon.. Woh wahi puchegi.. Jaise ki mein koi torture karne wala pati hoon hai na.. Kyun princess?!

Nandani(hugging and muttering to Raj): Haan aap toh Mom ko torture hi karte hai.. par Romance ke naam pe..

Raj(inside hug): kyun dull lag rahe ho princess?!

Nandani smiled at him and nodded nothing and pulled them towards the dining table to continue the breakfast..

Abhi: Hiii Chacha.. Hii Chachi..

Cabir: Aunty, kaise hai aap?! Uncle pareshan nahi kar rahe hai na?!

Raj: Breakfast mein thappad khana hai tume?!

Cabir enacted zipping his mouth: Nahi... Nahi, Navya ne bahut aacha breakfast banaya hai.. Mein wahi khata hoon..(smiling sheepishly)

Nandu: Cabir ko scold mat karna.. sach hi toh bol raha hai!! (with a small mischievous smile)

Raj(turning to Nandu,teasing everyone): Kya Kare princess?! I don't find anyone taking the legacy from me yet.. Neither this Gadha sitting over(looking at Abhi) nor the one I expected(his eyes roamed around the entire hall to take a little glimpse at his own son, with a slight crack in his voice) or any of the idiots in ooty.. Toh karna padta hai.. And let's continue with our breakfast then?! (Nandani nodded her head in yes, so turning to Nyeonika, he asked) OK, Nyo?!

Nyeonika nodded her head and Everyone wished both of them where Manik followed them like a lost child more like a puppy and stood behind them.. Nandani was still silent and Abhi was still noticing MaNan when,

Abhi: Aisa mat boliye Chacha.. The one you expect will surely take over the legacy, kyun baby doll?!

Cabir: usse kyun puch raha hai.. Mujhse puch na.. Kya Kya karta hai woh ladka..

Abhi(surprised): seriously?! See  chachi, I told u na.. He's not that seeda sada as he shown to everyone..

Nyeonika: Ek baat bata, Woh seeda tha hi kab?! Aur Tum.. Tu toh baat hi mat kar mujhse!! Jab dekho yahi pade rehte ho.. Naa apna ghar, Naa humara ghar.. Naa ooty.. Everyone are going to blast on u soon. Dekhlena..

To escape from her scoldings, Abhi made a heart on his hands and mouthed a 'I love you' to Nyeonika where she glared at him at his efforts..

Abhi: Koi baat nahi chachi.. Ab mere support mein koi hai na.. Woh bacha lega..

Arya: abey.. pehle yeh dekho ki woh Khud ko kaise bachayega... Haina Nandu?!

Manik is still lost in his parents that he didn't even paid attention to any of these chatters.. He want to hug his Dad saying how much he missed him and he want to lay down in his Mom's lap and complain about how he had to stay alone leaving all of them.. His emotions were on all place when they all sat on their chairs.. Where Nandani is just smiling faintly to all of their talks..

Now she is sitting between Raj and Nyo in the empty side and keeping her head in Raj's shoulder.. Manik was just sitting in his previous place still wondering how he lived all this years without these people especially the people who sat just besides them like a happy family.. His Mom, His Dad and His girl.. How much he adore this picture perfect moment.. Even though he can still see Nandani a little off because of their earlier encounter, she still looking fresh like a just bloomed flower..

Nandani(announced, cutely): Mujhe mere room mein jaana hai..

Abhi(concerned): Kya hua Doll?!

Nandani(whining,childishly): Mujhe mere room mein jaana hai, Abhi!!

Dhruv: abhi?! Phir tumhari meeting?! Harshad ke saath..

Alya: Leave it.. I'll talk to Bhai and postpone it..

Nandani smiled at her gratefully..

Mukti: Toh mein Shivaay bhaiyya se baat karta hoon!!

Nandani nodded her head in okay..

Navya: u fine na, Nandu!! Tu Kuch off lag rahi hai?!

Cabir(still eating) : Woh koi switch nahi hai!! Off and on karne keliye..

Navya glared at Cabir when Nyeonika shook her head and turned to Nandani,

Nyo(worriedly kept her hands on Nandani's cheeks): Tu tik haina?!

Nandani(holding Her hands which are on her cheeks): hojaungi Mom, once I reached my room..

Manik here got confused.. But didn't make a sound..

Manik(standing up to move towards his room): Excuse me!!

He went inside his room and called someone.. As soon as the person lifted the call,

Manik: usko pata chalgaya!!

Person: Naa HI naa HELLO... Manners kahan hai tumhara?!

Manik: Tu samaj raha hai ki nahi.. usko pata chalgaya..

The person laughed out loud and hearing him laughing Manik got more frustrated and irritated..

Manik: why's that so funny?!

Person: I don't know!! may be I like the pain of others.. 

Manik: seriously, that's all u come up with.. U r such a sadist yaar... Here, I'm saying she caught me.. And I'm going to face hell in her hands.. Do u even understand?!

Person(casually): yeah, yeah.. I know.. And I also know that u r a poor actor, bro.. So only I warned you to be careful.. And I know she'll caught you.. (laughing at the end)

Manik: Ab woh mujhe Ooty lejaa rahi hai..
Person(in a amused tone): Wowwwww.. Itni Jaldi.. She must have decided that u r deserved to be killed by all not only by her hands..

Manik: Can you shut up and give me some idea to stay undercover?! I can even bear beatings from them.. But I don't want anyone to get hurt like how I got hurt.. I can't getaway with the guilt if something happens to any of them..

Person(with care): I know bro.. U love them more than u love anything especially ur Ammu ko.. par, kitne din or kitne saal unlogonse dur rahega tu?!

Manik: If it keeps them safe, I'll give my entire life..

Person: Tu sudrega nahi!! Ab bata kya karne wale ho!!

Manik: Mujhe nahi pata.. Aur mujhe dar lag raha hai yaar..

Person: why are you afraid?! U think Nandani is the boss of u?!

Manik nodded in a yes but: NO?!!

It's more like a question than answer..

Person(threatening stern voice): Come on bro.. Be a man.. Is Nandani, the boss of u?!

Manik(scared of his tone): No!!

Person(still in a stern tone): Then, who's the boss of u?!

The Person wanted Manik to tell that no one and sirf he's the boss of himself.. But, our Bechara Manik, who is already confused, freaked out and scared(more like a question): you?!!

The person face palmed himself and: God Bro, You are the boss of ur life.. Don't get scared of Nandani or anyone.. You are Manik Malhotra... The Manik Malhotra.. Handle them just like how u handled them before three years.. They love you and u love them.. So it won't be difficult.. Samaj aaraha hai Kuch?!

Manik nodded his head in yes..

Person: I can't see you bro.. I want u to answer me not nod ur head..

Manik: yeah, I understand..

Person:u want me to come and be there with you?!

Manik: nahi.. It's okay.. Pfft.. U take care.. I'll call u later..

He hang up the call and paced from one end to another measuring the length of the room..

Manik: Fab 5 ko dekh ke hi itna difficult lag raha hai acting continue karna.. Agar mein Annika, Gauri, Prinku ko dekhunga toh, raha nahi jaata mujhse.. yeh toh jaanti hai.. Isiliye yeh plan bana rahi hai.. Kya karoon?! Mom and Dad.. Kitne saal hogaye.. Manik, tu Kaise jee raha tha itne saal?! Without these people!!

He, himself was quite amused by the fact how he lived without these people!!

At the same time, Nandani went to her room for sometime, when

Navya: Cabir, Kya chal raha hai!!

Cabir(confused but still busy eating the Aloo paratha, she made): Hmm?!

Alya: Batayega bhi?!

Abhi(lost in thinking): Manik ne Kuch gadbad Kardiya..

Dhruv: what?!

Abhi: I don't know I think he hurt her or surprised her with his actions or words.. She is not able to process that.. She don't know how to react.. She need some time to process whatever happened between those two.. And for that, she need her cucoon..

Cabir: Exactly..

Navya: what happened between them?!

Cabir: I know for sure, Manik did something.. He is not regretting that but is scared of her reaction.. He want her to talk with him.. But as we all are there, he's not able to do it.. And it's pissing him off.. He don't even know with whom he should share.. He's extremely confused..

Raj: Can you guys stop talking like you are their parents!!

Irritated because he doesn't know that much about their children..

Nyeonika(scolded): Rajjjj..

Raj(whining): Phir kya?! Mein hoon undonon ka Baap.. Phir bhi, mein kuch nahi karparaha hoon.. I'm frustrated.. After three years, I'm seeing that idiot.. Who we all claimed to be dead.. But I can't even hug him.. I can't even scold him to never pull such stunts on me..

Nyeonika's eyes also betrayed her.. Her tears started to pour her misery.. Her helplessness..

Abhi and Cabir came forward and hugged Nyo and Raj respectively and consoled them..

Arya: Dont worry Uncle and Aunty.. Nandu is doing everything to sort out this things na.. Leave it to her.. She'll make sure to bring back our family..

Raj and Nyo nodded and went to Nandani's room and further asked details about Manik and the plan of her action and the role of them in anyway and then bade bye..

Nandani was a little stunned and drained out after everything.. Her mind couldn't stop replaying how courageously he pulled that stunt on her.. He never kissed her when he was her Monster Manik Monkey Majnu Malhotra.. Not even when they are announced officially as husband and wife.. But now, being Parth Samthaan, being her Personal secretary, being just a friend, he kissed her.. Canada seriously changed him a lot... And moreover, at that moment, it felt out of the world.. Nandani never felt closer to him more than now.. She loved how unusally his mood changes.. From irritation to possessiveness then anger then Romantic then scared then now probably nervous.. She wanted to tell him all is fine.. But, it's not.. She's not fine.. She's very much angry on him.. Definitely not for the kiss.. But her anger, don't know when it'll reach the level in which she'll burst out punching him right across his face.. She's bottling it all up..

But once again the feeling of his lips over hers replayed on her mind making her forgot everything making her lips curved to a smile with a blush leaking in her cheeks.. She promised Mom and Dad that she'll sort out everything.. In order to do that, she need to sort out her head.. For that, she need peace which will happen only when her Amma and Appa can give her.. Their home in ooty has that liveliness they created.. And their attic room, which they(MaNan) decorated together.. And that cool climate.. Everything gives her the solace.. And it has been two weeks she left Ooty.. And a lot happened after that.. And Manik needs to be there in Ooty.. He have to see AnRiKu, Anshu and ShivOmRu.. And vice versa... She took her phone and dialed Annika's number with a determined look on her face and on a hope that all are at home only..
---------------------------------------------------------

Time: 04:30 pm

Cabir entered Manik's room to see him in a deep sleep hugging a pillow like a baby..

Cabir(self talk): Doing all monstrous jobs.. But sleeping like a innocent baby.. Beta Cabir, Isse kuch toh karna padega..

Same time Nandani came there and saw Cabir looking at Manik with his usual mischievous eyes.. So stayed near door to see what's cooking in the prankster's mind.. Cabir moved near Manik's  bed from another side and stood near him

Cabir(leaned over Manik's ear,whispered): Nandani ko Voldemort kidnap karne ka plan kiya hai?!!omggeeeeeeeee

Manik woke up with a jerk.. And looked around blinking his eyes and ignoring Cabir, he saw Nandani who is standing near door with a amused face for what Cabir did.. Manik went towards her in sleep and without giving her time to realize, he pulled her in his arms tightly which shocked Cabini too..

Manik(still in sleep, scared and with closed eyes): kuch nahi hoga.. Mein hoon na.. I won't let him take u away from me... (looking down at her with a drowsy eyes, still in hug) Tum tik hona?!

Nandu blinked her eyes in shock and as soon as she blinked, he again hugged her hiding her from the world, inside him.. She can feel Manik's hold on her so tight that she can't even move... Eventually, Manik's head fell on her shoulders with his even breathe on her neck indicating he slept..

Nandani stumbled sensing his whole weight that's when Cabir came out of shock and ran to handle sleeping Manik from Nandani's grip.. Both, somehow made him sleep in the bed..

They both came out of his room..

Cabir(clearing his throat): Usse jagane aaya tha.. Hame jaana bhi hai na..

Nandani nodded her head and Cabir side hugging her: u okay na?!!

Nandani gave a serene smile and turned to look at Cabir: Cabir tumhe yaad hai?! His last birthday with us?!

Cabir got confused but nodded in yes..

Nandani: When he introduced  everyone, he told Mukti that my eyes will betray me for him... In the same way na.. His heart betrays him for me... I know it bahut pehle se.. par everytime when such things happens na, it makes me happy.. In deep sleep also,  he wants to keep me safe.. How lucky I am na.. His small small gestures that prove that I'm his everything.. It makes me feel blessed to have him.. I missed him so much.. Now that he is here and doing such things na.. Seeing this, I'm happy and content with my life...  I don't want anything else...

Cabir gave a admiring smile and side hugged her nodding his head in acknowledgement of understanding her.. But,  to change the mood,

Cabir: Aise kaise Kuch nahi chahiye.. Now only, the fun is going to start.. When are we going to Ooty?!

Nandani: Tonight!! (smiling widely) By train..

Cabir: entire travel?!!

Nandani: yes

Cabir: Maza aayega!! (slowly) So..... How did everyone reacted?!

Nandani: I don't know.. They all gone blank.. Especially Anshu and Prinku.. After sometime, Prinku started jumping around crying and shouting and one by one Annika, Gauri, ShivOmRu everyone started crying.. And Rudy, he was crying like a 5 year old baby.. Once I said, we are coming tonight only, and we'll be there before he wakes up next morning, then only he stopped.. ShivOm were just tooooo quiet for my liking.. Annika and Gauri were full on crying.. And about Anshu, I wanna know what's going on in his mind.. Even though he act strong enough in this matter for so long, he actually loves Manik more than me.. They both however act like they are jealous of each other but they both are each other's confidant from so long.. Manik was jealous thinking Anshu was the one to get to study with me and close to me all throughout our childhood.. And Anshu, he thinks he couldn't be the first best friend to me.. As I always tell everything to Manik first and Manik is my best Friend forever.. But they love each other... And when all this accident thing happened, Anshu couldn't even fall weak when Rudy and Prinku fell weak.. He had to be strong for them..  And he did.. Now that Manik is back.. Not only Anshu but all of them are going to give him tough time.. So let him sleep for now..

Cabir: so, apke Patidev ko kab utana hai?!

Nandani blushed and said: we can wake him up around 6:30, we have our train at 8:30.. Till then let him sleep..

Cabir: Itna care and concern?!

Nandani(with a devilish smile): after reaching there, he won't be able to sleep na..

Cabir and Nandani laughed and Nandani said with a smile: I already am feeling good..

Who's the person Manik talked with?! 🤔🤔😬

And let me know how this chapter is...

And what you expect in this train travel of them?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 3.4K 23
Their love story began like any other. The good girl and the bad boy hated each other at first and then slowly fell in love. But everything came to a...
64.4K 3.3K 32
Hey Taraa this side and This is my first Story on my one of the favorite couple Manan please give it a try . Story Starts from the Talent hunt night...
986K 65.9K 56
This is my second Manan story... jump in to the bumpy ride to see if love actually happens or not...
79.5K 4.2K 34
its a manan fan fiction its story of love birds who were separated due to dire consequences . what was stored in future when they come to know that...