Look at me different. (Minsun...

By bboiiiiiiii

things change. even if it evolves from something that feels like it could almost never be altered. han jisung... More

//1//
//2//
//3//
//4//
//5//
//6//
//7//
//8//
//9//
//10//
//11//
//12//
//13//
//14//
//15//
//16//
//17//
//18//
//19//
//20//
//21//
//23//
//24//
//25//
//26//
//27//
//28//
//29//
//30//
//31//
//32//
//33//
//34//
//35//
//36//
//37//
//38//
//39//
//40//
//41//
//42//
//43//
//44//
//45//
//46//
//47//
//48//
//49//
//50//
//51//
//52//
//53//
//54//
//55//
//56//
//57//
//58//
//59//
//60//
//61//
//62//
//63//
//64//
//65//
//66//
//67//
//68//
//69//
//70//
//71//
//72//
//73//
//74//
//75//
//76//
//77//
//78//
//79//
//80//
//81//
//82//
//83//
//84//
//85//
//86//
//87//
//88//
//89//
//90//
//91//
//92//
//93//
//94//
//95//
//96//
//97//
//98//
//99//
//100//
//101//
//102//
//103//
//104//
//105//
//106//
//107//
//108//
//109//
//110//
//111//
//112//
//113//
//114//
//115//
//116//
//117//
//118//
//119//
//120//
//121//
//122//
//123//
//124//
//125//
//126//
//127//

//22//

6.4K 431 308
By bboiiiiiiii

"han jisung, i have finally put it together. it makes sense," chan had jisung sat down in his apartment.

felix had gone out- jisung didn't know where.

all he knew was that he was being interrogated for god knows what.

"chan hyung what is this about? you're scaring me." jisung said honestly, looking up at the male who had his arms crossed.

"felix. my brother." he stressed out the word 'brother' and jisung almost choked. "you like him don't you?" chan narrowed his eyes- and jisung gulped.

"yeah, why?" at that point jisung was convinced that he was right, yeah felix has been his crush for a while.

"what do you mean why?! he's my brother!" chan flailed, turning all the way around before going back to jisung.

"you didn't think of asking for my blessing??"

jisung blinked, face twisting in confusion. "i need your blessing? since when was that a rule..?" he asked, genuinely curious.

chan looked at him with a deadpan face, a bit in disbelief. "you haven't heard of asking for sibling's blessings?"

jisung innocently and honestly shook his head no, he had never heard that before.

chan face palmed and shook his head. "whatever you have my blessing." not wanting to bug jisung anymore he turned and went into the kitchen.

"so when did you start liking him?" chan asked as he searched through the pots and pans.

jisung turned his chair so he could see chan in the kitchen, his hands folding in his lap.

"honestly, i don't know. can't remember," jisung was literally in felix's apartment yet felt fine?

"well how did you know you liked him? what were the signs?" chan asked, now going to the fridge to get cheese to make a grilled cheese.

"my heart speeds up and i get nervous around him.. sooo how did you find out?" interested jisung learned forwards, smiling curiously.

"hyunjin told me." chan answered honestly, not finding a reason to lie- shrugging his shoulders.

"of course he did." jisung scoffed. "that bitch."

the sound of the pan being placed on the counter was louder than it had to be. "jisung, you shouldn't call him that." chan began to scold him.

"you have to figure out what the hell you're gonna do about your feud with hyunjin. it's old, and you two have to cut the shit eventually." chan swore, even though he was so against it.

"but it's not my fault! you get that right? he fights with me." jisung pouted and chan went back to make the grilled cheese.

"anyway back to what I was saying, i always get nervous when i have a crush. felix is my crush." he concluded, wiping the dust from his jeans.

chan placed the grilled cheese in from of jisung and sat down, sighing and staring at him. "so you're gonna go to the haunted house with felix right?"

jisung nodded, picking up the sandwich thankfully and started eating.

"good plan. he's terrified of everything, he'll cling to you." chan smiled, clapping his hands. "i'm team jilix!"

jisung snorted and smiled, scrunching his face. "thanks chan."

the topic changed, and jisung asked a question. "what about you? who do you like?"

chan went blank as he looked out the window, pretending he didn't hear what jisung asked.

"oh come on! i told you who i liked, i won't tell anyone~" jisung tried to persuade.

however that didn't work out too well; but even before chan had a chance to reply the front door swung open.

"channie i'm back!- oh hi jisung!" felix came back from wherever he came from- smiling and bouncing from seeing his friend.

he ran up to jisung and hugged him happily, catching jisung by surprise.

"how was your day?" chan asked, watching as felix released jisung from his arms.

"it was fun! i went to the park and it was nice." he sat down in the seat opposite of jisung. "how were your days?" he questioned.

"you know that there's a haunted house soon right?" chan mused, grinning from seeing his little brothers face twist in concern.

"uh.. yeah." he answered as chan clapped his hands.

"good! we're going."

felix felt the color drain from his face as he gulped. "me? why?"

"because it's quality brother time. you can't refuse!" chan quickly shut felix up before he had he chance to complain, jisung just eating his grilled cheese unbothered.

~~~

"where's minho?" jisung finished classes and sometimes minho would show up to walk with jisung.

jisung didn't have work today, so he looked around after his classes finished.

"who are you looking for?" felix had come out of the same class, looking at jisung as the boy searched around.

"minho hyung." he replied, trying to look above the tall ones.

"why don't you call him?" felix suggested, and jisung nodded and got out his phone.

he went to hit call, but his finger hovered over the button.

he didn't want to bother him.

so he ended up not calling and just going outside to get his bike and ride home.

jisung had finally realized that his weird feeling didn't involve alcohol. it had something to do with minho.

he was going to think about it on the way home, but his thoughts were interrupted by his phone ringing.

it seemed like he didn't even have to call minho- because either way that call happened.

jisung answered and in a small voice said a simple; "hello?"

"hey, you got out right?" minho's soothing voice reached the speaker of the phone.

"uh yeah.. i'm walking home." jisung replied, slowing down his steps considerably.

"wait there i'm walking towards campus right now.. i'll end up meeting you." minho simply said, and hung up the phone.

jisung smiled a bit before putting his phone in the pocket of his coat.

he had gotten his phone fixed from the time with the children, and he was glad it wasn't too expensive.

he patiently sat there, using his bike as a chair, not riding it but staying put.

he played with the handles and waited for minho to come up to him.

and atlas, minho came from the side and walked up to jisung, startling the boy as he was spacing out a bit.

"boo!" minho's loud voice made jisung smile and playfully hit him.

"you're so mean to me." jisung complained, smile not going away as he looked at minho's face.

"it's so easy i can't help it." minho shrugged, hand on the back of jisung's bike seat as he started to push him.

he noticed how jisung was in a good mood.

"why so smiley?" minho questioned, reaching up to bother the smile on jisung's face- squishing his cheeks and making the younger pull away as if he would catch a disease.

he felt his face heat up but he just covered it up by turning to look away. "no reason. am i not allowed to be happy?" jisung cooled off; yet his mouth seemed to be stuck in a soft smile.

"no, you aren't." minho deadpanned, letting go of the bike seat and walking next to jisung.

he shoved his cold hands into his pocket, and jisung rode his bike very slowly to stay next to minho as they talked.

"so the haunted house is tomorrow." minho reminded, making jisung sigh a bit. "you're ready to make your moves on felix?"

jisung nodded his head. "but i don't think it'll work out well if i'm being completely honest." jisung said, and minho frowned.

"not with that attitude. come on you gotta learn to be confident!" minho shook jisung's arm.

"when he holds onto you, hug him and tell him it's gonna be alright. and then be sweet too! that's easy." minho started listing off the steps on his fingers, and jisung just whined.

"that screams top energy which i don't have! i don't even have boyfriend energy." jisung pouted out his bottom lip. "i'm not confident."

"well jisung you're gonna have to learn to be a confident gay here or else this isn't gonna work." minho warned, and jisung just rolled his eyes.

"whatever. maybe we shouldn't go." jisung spoke, and minho almost slapped him.

"no! this is your only chance. you're gonna stay single for the rest of your life if you don't act tomorrow!" minho dramatically screamed.

jisung looked at him offended, frowning. "you think i'm gonna stay single for the rest of my life?" he asked and minho honestly nodded.

"probably yeah. you like the boy who's the most oblivious creature in the world. unless you make it obvious you're not going to end up with him."

"hm." jisung petaled a bit slower, looking at the sparkly cement as he went past it.

"but don't worry, i'll try to help you the best i can." minho nudged him gently, reassuring jisung that he was there for him.

jisung looked at him and confusion hit all over again. what were his feelings?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 955 3
when so-called enemies han jisung and lee minho find themselves in the same room and things just escalate from there. it's hard to ignore the tension...
55.5K 1.9K 33
Minho is just a casual guy, who's traumatic past doesn't let him fall in love. He's cold to everyone and people are afraid of him. That's until a new...
7.5K 459 14
Han and Lee Know are best friends and bandmates whom spend all of their time together until someone points out that their closeness might be the reas...
4.2K 183 25
Friendship. What exactly defines friendship? Was it sporadically talking over time, getting closer and hanging out often? Was it the more private tim...