The Bad boy and baby

By bradleyheart

The girl with a baby falls in love with a bad boy More

𝑽𝑰𝑶𝑳𝑬𝑻
𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑫
𝑳𝑼𝑵𝑨
𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑵
𝑩𝑨𝑹
𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎
𝑭𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
𝑻𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑶𝑶𝑺
𝑾𝑯𝑶?
𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑬
𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑷
𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑬
𝑪𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑬
𝑳𝑬𝑭𝑻
𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬
𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝑬𝑵𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯
𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬
𝑨𝑳𝑾𝑨𝒀𝑺
𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺
𝑩𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑫𝑨𝒀
𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑲
𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑬
𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑺𝑺
𝑮𝑳𝑶𝑾
𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑺
𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑷𝑶𝑺𝑬
𝑭𝑶𝑶𝑫
IMPORTANT
𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑺
𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑲
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒
𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑭𝑬𝑪𝑻 𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮

𝑾𝑬𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮

1K 27 83
By bradleyheart

Today is the day their wedding day,they have been waiting this day for so long they can't believe is finally here brad and violet is so excited but nervous but excited.

Violet is getting ready hair and makeup almost done as her bridesmaids is getting their dresses on as brad mum Anne is holding Luna as they both dressed and look absolutely beautiful.

Violet parents aren't in the picture for the wedding,they basically yelled at her for getting married but brad stepped in told them to leave and never come back,Tristan cried when violet asked him to give her away,he hold her tight as tears come to his eyes.

"There you go violet all finished."Maggie and scarlet smiled.

Violet look In the mirror and smile at herself.

"Thank you so much,i love it amazing thank you."violet stands up and hugs them both.

"We glad,you look amazing and congrats on your wedding day."Maggie saids with a grin.

"Thank you so much,that means a lot."violet saids as she hugs them both.

"Future Mrs Simpson is time to put on your dress."Nat sings and violet claps her hands excitedly like Luna does.

"I'm so excited."violet smiles as they help her put on her dress.

As for brad he's a bit nervous wrack at the moment maybe because he doesn't have his father beside him to tell him this is going to be the best day of his life,brad knows his father would love violet and Luna he would love their personality,brad only hoped he makes him proud.

"You look great Bradley,another 30 minutes you will be officially a married man."James smiles as he helps brad with his tie.

"Nervous?"

"A bit not much,just thinking about my dad on how he be proud of me finding my happiness."brad saids with a deep breath.

"Yes he will,I know it we all are Bradley so happy for you,you got violet and Luna for the rest of your life."james pats his back.

"And maybe a few little ones along the way."brad smiles and James chuckles.

"Yes we definitely need more little brad's."James tease.

"Brad,you're mum and Luna is here."Connor called.

Brad smiled and walk in the lounge and see his mother holding Luna on her hip as she all dressed up in her beautiful white dress with a pink blow around her waist.

"Daddy."Luna chirps as she gives him a toothy grin.

"Oh my god,doesn't my little girl look so beautiful."brad gasp as he picks her up and kiss her cheeks and the sound of her giggles filled the air.

"I'll thought I show you how beautiful she looks,grandma helped you get ready didn't she."Anne saids baby like and Luna nods.

"You both look absolutely amazing and I'll bet my bride to be looks absolutely amazingly beautiful."brad grins.

"Very very beautiful."Anne grins.

"Daddy play."Luna saids and brad pouts as he knows he can't.

"Baby not right now but I'll bet grandma take you see Jesse."brad saids.

"Yay."Luna puts her arms up.

"Alright missy,let's go Bradley is almost time."his mum kiss his cheek as she grabs Luna.

"I'm ready."brad smiles.

"I'm ready."brad whispers to himself.

//

"Alright in about a minute you're wife is about to walk through those doors."James whispers to brad.

"No his fiancé is."Connor saids.

"You can never let me be Sentimental."James scoffs at con making brad laughs.

Brad walks down the aisle with his mum as soft music plays brad kissed his mother cheek as she went to sit down,then the boys walk down the aisle with the bridesmaids,Jaclyn with James and Connor with Nat.then the sweetest sight brad ever seen Luna walking down the aisle throwing rose petals down from her basket as Connor girlfriend helps her.once she reached the end she sees brad and grins making brad heart swell.

"Daddy."she run towards him as he bend down and hugs her rubbing her back.

"Love you princess."brad kiss her head as brad mum picks her up and sit her down with her and Jesse.

Then the wedding song comes on and everyone stands up.

Tristan and violet behind those doors.

"You ready to become a Simpson."Tristan asked with a smile.

"More then you ever know."violet grins.

"You look beautiful,I'll can't believe my baby sister is getting married."Tristan saids as he wipes the tear off his face.

"Aw tris,I love you."she lay her head on his shoulder and he kissed her head.

Then the door open and they began
To walk down the alse,brad and violet eyes meet nothing but love between they can't believe the day has finally come,they are getting married.

They finally reached the end of the aisle and brad went to shake Tristan hand but Tristan pulled brad in a hug instead and thanked him for taking care of his baby sister and niece,brad nods as they pull away and violet and brad lace their fingers together as they walk up to the end the minister.

"Please be seated."the minister said and everyone sat down.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate a love,a beautiful love brad and violet knew each other for a year and half and that year and half was like a roller coaster,there was the fun and there was the scary but no matter what they always found each other,they fall in love so quick but their love is everlasting when brad is sad violet picked him back up,when violet is sad brad picked her back up they were made for each other they always have each other back.knowing them for those last few months have been absolutely honored I love watching them talk about each other it was very a blessing,Luna or aka Rosie has been their blessing violet being a single mother to brad taking them and loving them with all his heart their daughter is nothing but a beautiful sweet child that everyone adores,now without further a do brad your vows please."the minister said.

James hands brad his vow which gladly takes.

Brad takes a deep breath before opening his vows,brad grabs her hand as he starts his vows.

"Violet the moment I met you I'll fall in love with you,there's not a day that goes by when I don't love you,I love you so much that it hurts,you're my sunshine,my angel,my safe haven,my number one,my queen,my heart and most importantly my wife I'm so excited for what life has coming our way.even is expecting our family or just getting a puppy I'll be happy,I'm a proud father to our Luna and I'm proud a husband to you,you two mean so much to me and I'll plan on showing you how much,thank you for loving me and accepting me as me I love you so much violet more then you ever know."brad reads his vows as tears fall from his eyes as violet has the same.

Violet wipe her eyes as tears go down slowly from her eyes.

"Violet you're vows please."the minister asked and violet nods and Jaclyn hands her,her vows.

"Love was never good to me,I'll never really had a relationship with my parents or any relationship with anyone,I was alone I felt alone.i thought is just going to be me and my daughter forever,till I met you this guy with curly hair and beautiful big Bambi eyes that I love so much.you wanted to know me and you wanted to know my daughter and now I'm happy to say my baby girl has a father and I have a soulmate and partner for life I'm horned to be part of your life and you welcome me in your family.i love you Bradley Will Simpson and I'm excited to grow a family with you to work together in life and have everything in our name,I can't wait to see you come home from work and we all eat the dinner I'll make while you play with our kids. You're my best friend and my husband I'm forever yours I love you Bradley Will Simpson forever and always."violet reads off as they both wipe each other tears away.

"Rings please."the minister saids and Jaclyn and James hands brad and violet the rings.

"With this ring,I'll would carry you through dark times and good times.i'll will take care of you forever through sickness and health till death never part us."brad smiles.

"With this ring I promise to always love and be there for always till death never parts us."violet slips on the ring on brad finger.

"Do you take brad as your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and health to death us apart?"

"I do."violet smiles.

"And brad do you take violet as your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and health to death us part?"

"I do."brad smiles.

"Now with the power invested in
I am horned to call you husband and and wife."

"Bradley you may kiss your bride."the minister saids.

Brad grabs violet face and pull her face towards him and kiss her lips passionately and slowly earning cheers from everyone else.

They pull away and smile at each other.

"Hello Mr Simpson."violet whispers with a smirk.

"Hello Mrs Simpson."brad smirks back and kiss her lips once more.

They pull away and brad picks her up bridal style and they walk out the aisle with cheers and rose petals being thrown at them.

They finally married.

//

Everyone is at the reception eating,drinking,talking,flirting and congratulating the newlyweds,Luna is dancing with Connor and Luce making brad and violet laugh.

Tristan and Jaclyn are dancing also and James and Kirstie are petting Jesse,Jess is enjoying the attention.

The band playing in the background sounds absolutely wonderful brad friends from London joe O'Neill and his wonderful wife.

"More wine Mrs Simpson?"the waiter Blake asked.

"No thank you Blake,babe more wine?"violet asked brad as he in a conversation with his mum.

"No thank you but a beer would be nice."brad smiles.

"I'll get George to bring some,and I get Reece to serve more food."Blake smiles and they nod.

"How you like being a Simpson?"brad asked as he run his fingers in her long thick hair.

"Not much different only I got the same last name as my husband."violet smiles.

"Hmmm,save the dirty talk for the bedroom."brad whispers in her ear.

Violet smirks and peck his lips.

"Daddy."Luna yells getting brad attention,he smiles as he gets up and quickly kiss violet as he walks towards the dance floor.

"Ah you're officially a Simpson."Anne sits in brad seat so they can talk.

"I know I'm so happy,now brad can officially adopt Luna and she be a Simpson."violet grins as she watched her two loves on the dance floor.

"I'm so happy for you guys."Anne grabs violet hand and squeeze it.

"That ring my Derek give me when we got married and when he got sick he always told me give it to Bradley,pass it down to him he's sick too,he doesn't think he ever found a soulmate but then you came along and I knew the moment I'll met you,you were going to be my daughter in law I'm so happy is you,you also made me a grandma which is even more exciting."Anne smiles and hugs violet tightly.

"I love you Anne,thank you for always being there,you're truly amazing woman and I'll hope my daughter grows up to be like you."violet smiles and Anne eyes began to water.

"Oh darling."she hugs violet again.

"Thank you."she whispers.

"Thank you."violet whispers back.

"Excuse me,yes hi excuse me.hows everyone joying the party."brad saids in the microphone and every one cheers.

"Now can my lovely wife come over here please."brad saids and violet frowns confused but walks over to him.

Then she noticed,brad,James,Tristan and Connor had instruments.

My lovely wife,my violet I'll wrote you a song from the moment I'll met you I been writing this and now is finally finished and thank you boys for helping me on it, this is for you."

Summer comes
Winter fades
You're in that little dress again
It's like a knife that cuts deep
And I can't bare to think about
Just how close we used to be
It keeps me up, I can't sleep
All my friends were lost
But I was found
Then I threw it away
When we walked on the hallowed ground
But I will run back
Into your arms
No matter where we are
If you need me too
If you still got some space in your heart
I will tear this world apart
For you
We needed space
And a little time time
Girl I hope you change your mind
And come back to me
Remember all the mornings you would make me late
Couldn't bare to leave you
When you looked at me
The way you would do
All my friends were lost
But I was found
Then I threw it away
When we walked on the hallowed ground, yeah
But I will run back
Into your arms
No matter where we are
If you need me too
If you still got some space in your heart
I will tear this world apart
For you
You're the star
That makes my heart
Get brighter
I would walk through the fire
For you
For you
And if I'm not too late
A couple things I got to say
But I will run back
Into your arms
No matter where we are
If you need me too
If you still got some space in your heart
I will tear this world apart
For you
You're the star
That makes my heart
Get brighter
I would walk through the fire
For you
For you
You're the star
That makes my heart
Get brighter
I would walk through the fire
For you
For you

Violet eyes tear up as brad puts his guitar down and walk down towards violet and hug her body,violet wrap her arms around his neck as he holds the back of her head and kiss her neck softly.

"I love you."they both said at the same time.

"Mama."Luna saids as she pulls on Luna dress and they pull apart and brad picks her up and they share a family hug.

They are a sweet amazing family.

//

Brad and violet sit outside on a swing holding onto each,violet back against brad chest as he holds her waist with his other arm around her shoulder and her hand lace with his.

Is a lot later in the night and brad mum took Luna and Jesse home as Anne was feeling tired and so was Luna as everyone else is still joying the drinks and the food.

"I'll never forget this day."brad whispers.

"Me nether."violet tucks her face in his neck.

"I'll can't wait for what the future."violet saids and brad smiles and kiss her head.

"Me too."brad saids.

Brad and violet whisper to each other as brad plays with violet fingers.

"Till death never parts us."

Heartbreaks,love and bit of anger.

Brought this couple together

And now they have a life a head of them.

Amazing life ahead of them.
___________________________
Longest chapter of my life

I got a bit of a teary eye writing this but you really going to need your tissues for the last chapter which will be posted tomorrow

Thank you all for your support and love

Love you all so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.4K 29
Sequel to: Fall - BWS It's a new year for Maggie and Brad. James finds a new girl. Maggie has a secret that she is scared to tell. What will happe...
202K 3.1K 43
Vamps imagines and preferences, enjoy! Vote. Comment. Fan.
34.9K 218 141
love is a confusing and harsh thing but there's always light at the end of the tunnel
5.1K 210 17
A story where two people fall in love through notes.