Ringo Starr Smuts & Maybe Som...

By Malkat1969

Hello sweet Ringo lovers! This ones for you. Hope you all enjoy and remember, I am always open to requests! ❤... More

When I Get Home
Good Morning, Good Morning
Get Well Soon- Part 1 (request)
Get Well Soon-Part 2 (request)
If I Fell (fluff)
I Need You
Happy Birthday Ringo (part 1)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff- Part 2)
Act Naturally
A Beginning
First time
I'm Only Sleeping
Bloody Hell (request)
Get Back
Diamonds, Diamonds (request)
Your Mother Should Know (request)
Eight Days A Week
The Honeymoon (request)
Midnight in Paris (request)
Go to Him (request)
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (request)
All My Loving (request)
Telephone Line (request)
All You Need Is Love (request)
This smut has no storyline, its literally just sex.
You're Going to Lose That Girl (request)
One Night Stand (request)
ANNOUNCEMENT
It Don't Come Easy (sort of a request)
Daddy (10k Special!)
With A Little Help From My Friends (Ringo+George Threesome PART 1)
There's a Place (Fall inspired smut)
With A Little Help From My Friends (threesome-part 2)
Good Day Sunshine (John Lennon smut)
In My Life
It Don't Come Easy (Part 2)
Short and Sweet ❤️
As Far As We Can Go (request- 80s Ringo)
Go To Him (Part 2)
Go To Him (Part 3)
Please Please Me (Request)
Go To Him (Halloween Special)
In My Life (part 2)
We Can Work It Out (request)
Every Little Thing (requested)
And I Love Her
Ain't She Sweet (request)
Christmas Time Is Here Again (request)
Have You Seen My Baby (70s Ringo request)
Don't Bother Me (random little fluff)
Only You (And You Alone)
❤️ Valentine's Day ❤️ (request)
Summer of Love
Three of Us (Fluff)
Honey Don't (Fluff)
Hey Bulldog (Fluff)
I Should Have Known Better (Request)
Easter Sunday (fluff)
Easy for Me (request)
Best Friends Forever
Love in the Castle

Dear Emily (a semi-requested short story)

1.7K 35 53
By Malkat1969

Ringo rubbed his eyes vigorously after hearing a knock at the door in the dead of night. With a yawn and a frown, he reluctantly removed himself from the warm comfort of his king-sized bed.

As he angrily stumbled down the stairs to the foyer, Ringo cursed under his breath. He wondered who the hell would be coming over this late at night. He thought to himself that if this was another one of George's pranks he would completely flip his lid. He was in no mood for games at 3AM.

He unlocked the deadbolt, then the knob, then opened the door slowly and saw her standing there in the pouring rain. The wetness of her tears mixed with the raindrops made her makeup smear black lines down her cheeks. She looked like a complete mess.

"Ritchie?" She sobbed, dropping her purse into a puddle on the concrete. Without another second passing she hurled herself into his already open arms and wept.

"Emily, you're soaked!" He said into her shoulder, his voice still gruff from being woken up.

"Shhhhhhhh...it's alright." He whispered with a kiss on her ear as she cried for what seemed like an eternity. He held her in his arms as tight as humanly possible, gently massaging her back up and down as she breathed heavily into him.

Several minutes passed as he held her close, her head buried deep into his chest. Eventually she removed herself from his embrace and he led her inside of the house, grabbing her purse off the ground and closing the door while she went to sit down on the sofa.

He gave her a bit of time to calm down, allowing her to weep in a fetal position on his couch by the fire while he got her some water in the kitchen.

"What happened, love?" He spoke up, handing her a glass of water and urging her to drink it. As she sipped she kept hyperventilating and nearly choking. It wasn't until Ringo sat right next to her and rubbed the small of her back that she began to calm down.

"It's Josh." She muttered, and that was all he needed to hear to put the two and two together.

"What did he do now?" He asked, his voice laced with underlying fury.

"I...I..." she began, still stuttering due to the paralyzing emotion.

"Breathe, love. Come on, do it with me." Ringo began taking deep inhales through his nose, then blew the air out of his mouth. He continued to do this until she was doing it with him and her breathing became steadier.

"Okay, now try again. What happened?" He asked, still touching her back in a reassuring way.

"I went to his house. I thought I'd surprise him when he got home from work." She said, her voice still incredibly shaky.

"And there he was. With her." As soon as the word "her" left her lips Emily began unraveling again, falling into Ringo's arms just as she did before.

"Ritchie it was awful! I could hear them- they were-"

"Em, it's alright. You're safe here in my arms. I've got you." He cut her off before she got even more worked up. Ringo didn't know what to say to make her feel better, he just knew he never wanted to let go of her.

In the midst of holding her it hit him, she had to be freezing. Even with the heat of the fire her clothes were soaked from the rain.

"Love, why don't you go change and take a shower. I'll get a t-shirt and some boxers for you and lay them on your bed."

She sniffles against him and musters a smile as she reluctantly breaks away from their embrace.

"That does sound nice." She says.

"And sorry for getting your couch all wet. And for crashing here. And for ruining your sleep." Emily lets out a small embarrassed chuckle. God, did he love her laugh.

"It's no problem. It never is. You know I'd do anything for you." He smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, here are some dry clothes and a fresh towel, and there's also a cloth on the counter for you to wash up with. Need anything else?" Ringo asked, leaning against the doorway of his guest bedroom.

"Well..." she began.

"Never mind."

"What is it?" He asked inquisitively.

"Would you... stay with me? In the bathroom...while I shower? I don't want to be alone." She asks, her voice soft and meek.

On one hand Ringo was appalled by her invitation, but on the other hand he didn't think it was too weird. They were best friends, so it wasn't like anything crazy was going to happen. She just wanted his support in her time of need, and he understood that.

"Okay. If that's what'll make you feel safe." He replied with a shrug, walking into the bathroom to turn on the water. He thought he'd heat it up for her so that when she was ready to come in it'd be the perfect temperature.

He waited for her patiently, leaning against the countertop while the peaceful sounds of water filled the room.

Emily turned the door handle and walked into the bathroom with nothing but a towel on, making Ringo's eyes widen.

He quickly turned away, feeling ashamed for lusting after his best friend in her time of weakness.

"Thank you for doing this. I just can't bear the thought of being by myself right now." She said as the towel hit the floor, revealing her tightly toned body.

"Sure... of course." He tried his best not to focus on her, but couldn't help but steal glances as she stepped into the steamy hot shower.

Emily didn't know this, but Ringo thought the world of her. Since high school he'd been infatuated with her captivating looks and firecracker personality. She was always a hit with the boys and never had trouble finding a suitor, and that was why Ringo never admitted his true feelings to her. He didn't think he stood a chance against the James Dean types of boys that wanted  to date her, and even if he could- confessing wasn't worth the risk of losing her as a friend. What if she didn't feel the same?

Still, Ringo couldn't stop himself from looking over at her as the water cascaded down her creamy bare skin. He felt guilty but it's as if his head refused to turn away. His eyes were seemingly glued to her impeccable beauty.

Eventually she caught on and they awkwardly locked eyes.

"You know, I don't mind if you stare." She simpered as she reached for the shampoo bottle, poking her bum out and wiggling it in Ringo's direction.

He didn't know what to say to that, so he just continued watching the show. He focused on the foam of the shampoo running down the outline of her tits, the wetness emphasizing the bright pink peaks that laid in the middle of each of her perfect breasts. A sigh left his mouth as he imagined sucking on her nipples hungrily. He thought about what her moans might sound like, and how it would feel to have his cock sheathed in her tight pussy.

"Touch yourself." She said to him with a lust-inducing grin, biting her bottom lip as her hands trailed down to her ass to lather it with soap. She was almost dancing, moving slowly and seductively against the clear glass door as if to tempt him.

He was utterly confused. It was a dream of his to masturbate to her, but not like this. She was vulnerable and heartbroken, and being the gentleman he was, Ringo didn't want to take advantage of that.

"I can't do that, Em. You're not thinking straight right now."

She sighed, staring at the bulge that threatened to escape beneath his thin pajama pants. He tried his best to cover it.

"How about if I go put on a movie? I'll be just outside the door if you need me, Okay?" He said to her, watching as her lustful eyes wandered around his body.

"Alright." She said with an undertone of disappointment. He gave her a reassuring wink and headed to the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ringo laid beside Emily, holding her in his arms while her head rested calmly on his bare chest. He gently began grazing his fingers along her soft, flushed cheek as she hummed quietly into his skin.

In the background a movie was playing on the telly, but neither of them paid any mind to it. Both of them were just delighting in the warmth that each of their bodies radiated.

Laying in this bed with Emily's head on his chest awakened something that had been repressed inside of Ringo's soul for a long time. It was a deep desire to be close to her in a way that they never had before. He wanted so badly to touch her, and for her to touch him back. It was almost torturous to feel her fresh, smooth skin against his.

"Emily?" He asked quietly, shifting his position and lifting up his body to lean against the headboard. She moves up as well, and looks to him with a puzzled expression.

"Why did you ask me to touch myself earlier?" He wondered.

"Ritchie, I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me..." she began. "It's just...seeing you standing there watching me... you looked so...dreamy."

Ringo gulped down a lump in his throat, feeling like he needed to tread carefully with her so not to give off any of the wrong signals.

"Em, you know I care about you deeply." Ringo admitted, though he was sure she already knew.

"I know Ritchie. You're such an amazing man. Any woman would be lucky to have you. You're nothing like Josh."

Ringo grinned at her praise.

"Any man would be lucky to have you." He retorted.

Emily blushed as she stared into his crystal blue eyes. They were as blue as the ocean, and just as vast. They held so much emotion and sincerity, and within them she could get lost for hours.

Ringo smiled briefly before making the bold decision to lean down and kiss her. She holds back initially, but soon falls into the kiss, suddenly becoming aware of just how deep his love for her ran.

She looks up to meet his gaze, then opens wide, an invitation for him to press his tongue against her own and swirl it around. His lips were so supple and tender, and they fit perfectly on hers.

Ringo pulled back, but the spark was already ignited, and tensions ran rampant. They needed to feel each other again, and fast.

They kissed once more. Feverishly this time, yet still slow and steady. It was incredibly passionate, laced with built-up tension and desperation. This kiss was a release for the both of them, and it was long awaited.

As much as they wanted to rip each other's clothes off and fuck, this was something they needed to drag out. They needed to savor their tastes and touches for this was the very first time they had explored each other in such a way. They needed to slow down and feel the powerful chemistry each of them possessed for one another.

Ringo trembled as Emily ran her hand along his chest, which was the slightest bit toned. He didn't exercise much, but the restricted diet he was on kept him pretty thin. However, he was thick in all the right places.

He pulled her even closer with her hand still resting against him, kissing her harder and deeper, yet still very slowly. As his tongue danced around hers in perfect choreography, and his hands trickled down to her backside, giving it a loving squeeze.

He grasped onto her bum tightly and pulled her on top of him, making her release the most adorable squeak he'd ever heard. Immediately, her fingers began to slip under his pajama pants, hooking onto the waistband and removing them in one swipe. Ringo wasn't wearing any underwear so he was completely exposed in this moment.

"Slow down, Emmy love." He speaks for the first time in what felt like an eternity.

Emily grins at his use of the nickname Emmy love. It was what he used to call her all throughout high school.

"I will, I just need to see you... all of you." Emily purred as she reveled in his size. Her fingers began lightly caressing the smooth skin of his solid 8 inches, making him quiver gently. He felt incredible on her fingertips, like soft room temperature butter melting at her very touch.

"Emily... I've wanted you for so long." Ringo pants, his breath becoming more shallow and quick with every brush of her hand.

"I know." Emily says.

Eventually her fingers found his balls resting gently beneath his heat. She picked them up with her hand and slowly massaged the soft, loose skin, feeling them roll around in her grip as he moans obscenities into the air.

"Emily...oh my God." He sighs. She smiles at him, batting her eyelashes in a way that tempts him even more. Hearing him moan her name drove her crazy. It was like hearing her favorite song. She could listen to it for hours.

Ringo's body twitches and shakes as Emily continues to pleasure him with her hands. She taps her fingers along his sack like she would a piano, thoughtfully and gently. She takes one of his testicles and brushes her thumb along the spherical flesh, then moves to the other and does the same thing, all the while her other hand slowly begins to stroke his long shaft.

She gasps at how hard he is. His cock feels like a steel bar enrobed in a thin layer of soft, silky skin. He had subtle veins that were only noticeable when she gripped his member tighter.

The urge to feel him penetrate her was becoming more fierce by the second as she watched a bead of sweet cum bubble up at the top of his tip. She licks her lips and slides her tongue up the slit of his head to taste it.

"Ritchie, you're delicious." She laps up his juice like a kitten drinking milk.

"They'll be more where that came from if you don't slow down." He flirts, rolling his eyes back as Emily begins painting circles around his head with her tongue. She moves it back and forth, then side to side, leaving no area of his tip unlicked.

His legs shiver faintly as she sucks his tip between her lips, encasing it in her hot mouth and massaging it with that perfect tongue. Ringo felt like he'd died and gone to heaven. After a few minutes of playing with his head, she suddenly pops off of him and looks up to his eyes.

"Ritchie I have a confession." She says, wiping the side of her mouth with her thumb. Ringo's cock twitched at the sexy gesture.

"I've wanted you too."

Ringo was both shocked and elated at her admission.

"Even when you were with Josh?" He asked, trying to focus on her eyes while her hand still gripped his member. It was a challenge.

"Josh and I never truly connected, Ritchie. He never understood me like you do." She spoke softly.

"But when you caught him... you were so upset? If you didn't care about him why did it bother you so much?"

She thought about it for a second, taking her hand off of his now softening cock and moving her body upwards to lay on him.

"It was just shocking, you know? We've been together for a year now and I had no idea he was cheating on me. I think I was more upset at myself for being such a fool." She continued.

"I just can't believe I wasted so much time on him when you were right here..." Emily felt the heat building up in the back of her eyes, a sure sign that she could burst into tears at any given second.

"It's alright, Em. You're here now. That's what counts." He said, placing a gentle kiss on the top of her head as his fingers laced themselves in her thick blonde hair. It was still damp from the shower.

"And I'd wait forever for a moment like this." He whispered. "You're a dream come true."

Emily cupped his face with her hands and kissed him hard and tender. She tasted the salt of her tears as they moistened her cheeks and lips. The emotion was overwhelming.

While they were latched together Emily felt his thick cock rise once more against her heat. Her throbbing pussy was held back by a layer of fabric, the boxers that Ringo had given her earlier when she changed. She was angry that there was a barrier, and slowly started to slip the garment off.

"Em, don't you think maybe we're moving too fast?" Ringo pants as she begins peppering kisses on his scruffy neck.

"I've waited long enough, Ritchie." Her hands ran up and down his body, tickling him in a delicious way.

He honestly couldn't believe what he was hearing. The girl of his dreams wanted him too. It was mind-boggling.

Within seconds she was back in the same position as she was before confessing her feelings, hovering her mouth over his resurrected erection. Her hot breath felt unbelievably good on his tip, and it teased him in the best way.

Emily picks up right where she left off, sucking just the tip of his cock into her mouth. It still set off fireworks inside of him, and he thought to himself if he already feels this good than he can't imagine how he'll feel when she takes all of him in.

Luckily, he didn't have to wait too long. Soon her mouth and tongue ran down the entirety of his cock, taking it all in with one powerful suction.

She felt it hit the back of her throat, lightly triggering her gag reflex and stimulating a muffled cough. Ringo thought to ask if she was okay, but figured she must be since she kept on going- sucking him hard and fast like he was a melting popsicle on a summers day.

Emily could tell by the quickening of his pulses that he was getting close to cumming. Not ready for him to unravel, she pops her lips off and leans backwards, making him sigh at the sudden loss of her mouth.

Looking into his eyes, Emily crawls on top of him so her hips rest flush against his. She grinds his member between her soaking wet lips back and forth, priming it with her juices to get it ready for her waiting pussy.

After a few minutes of teasing, she decides that enough is enough and raises up slowly, using her hand to guide his cock into her heated center. She drags the head of it against her folds a couple of times before carefully sitting down on it, wincing slightly at the pain as she takes him all in at once.

She gives herself a moment to catch her shaky breath before lifting herself off and pushing it back in. She feels him stuff her completely, the velvety smooth skin of his hard member pulsing against her walls, going into areas inside of her that had never been travelled to prior to this moment.

He was so substantial and firm that taking him in almost hurt. She felt every vein grate against the soft ridges within her, producing a friction that drove both of them absolutely crazy.

Emily moves her hips back and forth, feeling him move around inside of her and making her body shiver with pulsating euphoric waves.

In a sudden act of dominance, Ringo flips her over to her back, hovering above her and staring into her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Emily, I love you." He says as he re-enters her soaked and swollen hole.

"I love you too, Richard Starkey." She moans.

Once buried deep within her heat, he decides to savor the feeling before rushing into rhythmic thrusts. Her warm, delicate flesh surrounding his thick, trembling member felt indescribably good. He wanted to stay locked into her without any movement just to get drunk off of the sensation.

Emily on the other hand took it as teasing, wiggling her hips beneath him in an effort to make him start moving. Ringo only laid there, letting his girth swell against her core and making her mad with pure lust and desire.

"Ritchie, please fuck me." She begged, making him curl his lips into that perfect smile she often admired.

He should have listened to her, but instead he kept teasing her, remaining motionless as his left hand traveled up to her breast. He squeezed it sensually, massaging the glands with love and care. Her baby soft skin against his coarse palms was intoxicating to him, and he needed more friction. He moved on to the other breast, giving it just as much attention as the left one, before finally deciding to thrust.

Slowly, he pulled himself out, letting his tip catch on her tight lips before popping out completely. The emptiness made Emily feel cold, but not for long. Soon he plunged back into her, moving past every ripple inside of her heat with ease.

"Oh fuck, Ritchie... just like that." She breathes out, wrapping her arms and legs around him and gripping tightly. He eventually picked up his pace, drilling into her and making a slapping sound that echoed throughout the entire room. The slick wetness of her core made the thrusts even harsher, and allowed him to go even deeper. He'd never felt a pussy so wet and willing.

They were both pleased with the speed of his rocking, and breathed heavily into the air as each of them came closer to the edge.

"Tell me you love me again." Emily moans.

"I love you so much...You're my whole life...You're everything I want....I'll never hurt you... never... I love you... I love you..." he speaks between thrusts, turning Emily on more if that was even possible.

She never anticipated that her sweet, kindhearted best friend would be such a thorough and perfect lover, but here he was- giving all of himself to her and more. Nothing made them happier than this moment, right here, right now.

"I love you more than anyone I've ever loved before...You're the only one for me...Nobody will ever compare to you my sweet Emily... my baby..."

His words make Emily's heart pop at the seams, and at the same time they heal her. All of the trauma that plagued her when she arrived was gone with every soul-crushing thrust of his hips. She was his.

At this point Ringo was fucking her at a furious speed, making them both gasp for air and scream each other's names. They were both incredibly close to their highs. Her pussy squeezed his member so tightly it pretty much forced his fresh cum to ooze out into the deepest realms of her cervix. She felt it heat up every crevice within her, coating all of her sensitive walls with deliciously thick nectar.

Ringo's cock pulsed and shivered as every built up rope of his seed was emptied into her more-than-willing hole. His balls tightened as the head of his cock produced a gentle vibration, causing the last beads of cum to spill out into her.

Emily was shaking underneath Ringo as her explosive orgasm came to a head and lasted for what seemed like ages. They were both spent, and held each other tightly, remaining locked into one another and enjoying the skin to skin contact.

"I really do love you." He pants after a while of completely silence.

"I love you too. Thank you Ritchie. For everything."

The new lovers drifted to sleep calmly in the safety of each others embrace. They both dreamt of their future, and how their lives were just about to begin together.

~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY SOOOOOOO this was KINDA SORT OF a request by marmaladeskies67 in the sense that she provided a lot of the details that went into this, but I went way off track. I hope that's okay, but I ended up really enjoying how it turned out. Like, a lot. It kinda makes me want to start a separate story with Ringo and Emily. I love their chemistry so much.

Thank you all for your requests and sorry this is so fucking long. I'm pretty sure it's the longest imagine I've ever written.

✌️ PeAcE & lOvE ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.9K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...