Spoiled Wifey (Taekook)

By Namjoons-Crab

Kim Taehyung- a highschool student who is in his last year of school. his really shy, innocent, and sassy. Je... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANK YOUπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapters 10-11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 πŸ“
Chapter 16
HAPPY B-DAY TAETAEπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’œ
ANNOUNCEMENTπŸ’œ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20πŸ“
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Stop The Hate
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Happy V DayπŸ’œπŸŽ‚
Chapter 29
Should I Stop?!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 πŸ“
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 1

47.6K 1.2K 798
By Namjoons-Crab

Play the song while you read.
Ignore the mistakes.

Taehyung (pov)

Hello there my name is Kim Taehyung, I'm 17 years old, I like to crossdress meaning I like to wear girl clothes and I have feminine body. Small waist, plump Butt, slender and Tan smooth legs, and last but not least my medium size breast. Yes you heard it right, I have boobs, I was born like that but what can I say, you have to accept who you are.

Tomorrow is my first day as a senior in Bighit highschool, and I'm nervous about tomorrow, you probably wondering why, well because my mom changed my school because I was being bullied about me looking feminine, so I changed schools. In this new I won't get bullied, well that's what my mom said and I hope she's right. And I think she's right because my other two best friends goes to Bighit highschool and they say that they accept you there for who you are. I really hope that they are right.

"Taehyung" I heard my mom calling my name.
"Yes Mami" yeah I call her Mami that's probably baby like calling but I don't care I love my mom. My mom is a single parent, she's very supportive. I never new my dad, and I don't wish to meet him, because Mami told me that he was a bad man, so I don't wanna meet nor see him.

"Sweetheart, you have school tomorrow you should sleep early" mom said from downstairs.

"Ok mom I will" " Night Mami"
"Night baby".

I better go take a shower and look for my clothes for tomorrow. Entering my walk in closet.

I found my outfit for tomorrow, in wish in my opinion is pretty good for a first day of school

With black low top vans. Hehehh!! I know right pretty cool. So since I found what im going to wear tomorrow I'm going to the shower and than get sleep for tomorrow.

Taehyung pajamas

His Room

His night stand/ mini table

Their house

Their kitchen

Dining table

Living room

Next morning Taehyung (pov)

I was awaken by my alarm clock, I groaned and looked at the time it was 7:25am I still had like a hour or 45 minutes left before I leave for school. Getting out of my bed, I went to my bathroom, it was big and spacious

Me and my mom, we aren't poor but we are not filthily rich, we are average reach. And I admire my mom for all her hard work. My mom works as a assistant to a wealthy business man who is married and has a beautiful family, and he treats my mom like his little sister, Soo yeah.

Enough chitchat. I took a shower and change to my outfit. I blow dried my blonde hair and styled it tiny curls. I applied little makeup, and once I was done with that, I grabbed my bookbag and my phone from my night stand and left my room. Heading down stairs I said good morning to my mom.

'Morning Mom' i said kissing her cheek.
'Morning sweetie' she said hugging me and kissing the top of my head. 'Did you sleep well honey'
'yes. Mom. How about you' i asked as she gave me my breakfast
'Good honey'. She said, than she glanced at her watched than she looked at me, 'Baby Tae, you better get going to school or your going to be late' she said drinking her coffee.

'Ok, mom.' i said getting up.
' Do you want me to drop you off' she asked
'No mom is fine, I can handle it' i said kissing her cheek. And grabbing my car keys along with my bookbag and phone
'Ok, be careful alright. And call me if anything happens' she said waving me good bye.
'alright mom I will' i said. Going to the house garage I opened it and went towards my car.

Getting into my car, I started the engine and said to my self. 'Well school here I go'. And I took off.

Love@HoodieGirl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.9K 37
[ ππŽπ“ π„πƒπˆπ“π„πƒ] A story where jungkook a mafia boss become taehyung's saviour, love, husband his everything in a very short time where taehyu...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
704K 31.8K 32
Maybe Taehyung should have never opened that box...
95.4K 4.5K 91
The mighty Alpha jeon jungkook never wanted any mate, he's powerful enough to stay alone all his life-no need a partner to be stay by his si...