The Alpha's Nerd

Door Rollajabi

Lonely and poor nerd, Mia Evans, enjoys a life where she can listen to Nirvana, Panic! At The Disco and hang... Meer

Acknowledgments
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Fifteen

6.1K 152 50
Door Rollajabi

I clutch Blake's arm.

"What do you mean he's coming for me?" I whimper.

"He's here. I don't know how. He shouldn't be. He should still be healing after how I dealt with him in the forest" he whispers back.

"What did you do to him?" I ask.

"I'll explain later Mia. There's no time now. We have to go." He takes me by my hand and pulls me with me. We make our way out of the school and get onto his bike before we speed off.

I'm not sure why we had to leave school, surely the teachers would've been enough protection? Blake clearly didn't think so though. Whatever Chase planned to do to me at school, it was enough for Blake to think leaving would keep me safe.

Eventually, we pull up at a house. I recognize it but I don't remember why.

"This is my house, remember?" Blake answers my thoughts. He needs to stop reading my mind.

"You want me to stop reading your mind?" He asks, smirking.

"BLAKE!" I scream. He needs to stop.

Blake laughs. "One day I'll teach you how to put up a mental block so I can't read your thoughts....but it's too early now." I roll my eyes.

We go inside and sit on the couch. My nerves are through the roof. What have I done for Chase to want to hurt me? I'm just Blake's girlfriend, nothing else.

Blake clears his throat. Oh, he's definitely read my mind again.

"What?" I snip.

"There's something I haven't told you yet about me being a werewolf......and well, why I fell for you so quickly" he finishes.

I rub my forehead. Why did I have to steal this boy from Chasity? He's got too much baggage.

"What didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"You're my mate, Mia. How do I explain this..." He asks himself. "You're basically my soulmate. You can feel it too. It happens by itself. You even said in your mind that you love me."

I stare at Blake. So, he heard me say that I love him and now he's saying that we're soulmates. As in, we're meant to be together forever.

Blake stares at me. I know he's read my mind, but he doesn't want to respond and annoy me.

"Just say it Blake I know you read my mind" I huff.

"Yes...together forever" he mutters before going into the kitchen to give me some space.

I stay sat down on the sofa and try to process everything that's happened. I'm Blake's soulmate and he's mine. Chase was beaten up by Blake. The best way for him to get payback is by coming for me. To come for me, he has to come for my brother.

I piece everything together and it all starts to make sense. Our sudden feelings for each other, his overprotectiveness of me, Luna's jealousy, his rejection of Chasity...it's all because I'm his mate. I'm his soulmate.

Instantly, my heart is filled with love and I regret my anger towards Blake. He loves me and I love him. I quickly get up and run into the kitchen to join him. He's topless for some reason and making some eggs.

"Hey" I say meekly.

He turns around and motions at the eggs to see if I want any. I shake my head and sit on the stool. We stay silent for a few moments.

"I love you Blake" I blurt out. I don't know how else to say it. I've never fallen in love before.

He puts down the spatula and turns around again.

"You love me?" He whispers. I blush and nod my head. He smiles and rushes over to me. Before I know it, he's pressed his lips on mine and picked me up. I drag my fingers through his hair and wrap my legs around his waist.

As we kiss, his teeth gently nibble my bottom lip. A moan slips out as I move one of my hands from his hair and place it on his face, moving it upwards and I kiss him harder. As our lips move in sync. my nails grip his jawline whilst tingles flow throughout my body.

"Take me. Now. Please" I mutter breathlessly. My body yearns for him. I can feel my pussy throbbing and getting wetter with each kiss and stroke on my body. My heart beats faster and the oxygen around us becomes thicker. Each breath I take becomes louder and more ragged the hornier he makes me feel.

He grunts in response and pulls me up higher before carrying me up the stairs. Our lips separate from one another's and he drags his lips across my neck – kissing and licking on the thin skin. Once we reach the bedroom, he throws me on the bed and spreads my legs before resting in between. He returns back to my neck, but this time, he focuses on one spot rather than all over. As he sucks, he makes sure to swirl his tongue around too before biting gently, but with enough pressure to let a louder moan escape from my lips. He continues with this heavenly trio on the left part of my neck before moving onto the right. As he does so, my nipples become harder and my body becomes weaker. The grip my legs have around his waist loosens as they flop by his side. My hands make their way across his back as he makes love to my neck.

Blake then gets off me and stands up.

"Baby, where are you going?" I ask breathlessly.

"Shut up" he growls back as he starts to unbuckle his jeans. He slides them off and before he can take off his boxers, I get up and grab it. I look into his eyes and bite my lip as I peel them down his strong, muscular legs. He then holds me by my waist as he guides me off the bed before he then slides my Nirvana shirt off of me and drops it by my feet.

I lay back on the bed, my eyes never leaving his, as he gets on top of me. His lips find their way to mine again whilst his hands travel my body, making sure to rub, stroke and caress each part they pass. Eventually, they make their way to my panties. I let out a small gasp as he drags his fingers across the hem, making sure to brush them softly against the skin surrounding my virgin pussy. Instantly, his gentle touch becomes rough as he stops stroking the hem and instead grips it hard. Before I can protest, he rips my panties off and throws the ripped fabric on the floor next to my top. I don't even care though. I just want him. Now.

I turn him over and get on top. I unhook my bra and bring his hands towards my breasts. My nipples become harder as they feel his rough hands nearby. I moan as he squeezes and massages them. He hears my moans and places his thumbs on top of my nipples, making sure to rub and pinch them. At first, the pressure makes me whimper gently in pain, but soon it turns into pleasure and I push my tongue harder against his as we kiss.

As time goes on, we manage to build up a rhythm. Whilst his hands play with my breasts, my hips move against his in sync as I lean over him. I take advantage of my dominant position over him and move my lips away from his and towards his neck. As my soft lips press against it, I'm turned on even further by the thickness of it. It feels so masculine. So strong. The desire within me becomes more aggressive as my sweet neck kisses become rougher. I suck on his neck harder and gently bite as I do. Blake's moans become louder and deeper as I do it. His grips on my hips becomes tighter and I feel his fingernails dig into my flesh. I feel his naked hips rise as he begs to give it to me. To give me his throbbing penis. Eventually, I submit to him and he rolls me over and gets back in between my legs. His face comes close to mine as he looks into my eyes, but he doesn't kiss me. Instead, he lets out shuddery breaths as he slips in his big, hard penis. My virgin tightness causes me to let out more whimpers as he does it. As I do, he kisses me gently. My pain is swallowed by his kisses and replaced with sweet pleasure as he begins to thrust once he gets deep enough.

As his hips move, my legs wrap their way around his waist and my head lays back on the pillow. We moan and groan in sync as his hips move hard and quick at times, and then slow and deep at other times. Each stroke feels euphoric. The pressure of his hips, his dick, his weight as I'm under him makes me feel helpless. I'm so small under him and he's giving everything to me. I feel so feminine and womanly as I look up at him. I'm his. I want him to have me.

After a while, I can feel my orgasm building within me. As I grip his back, I feel his sweat on the palms of my hands. He doesn't care about my sweat either. Instead, as he kisses me with each stroke, he drags his tongue across my sweaty neck. I let out a louder moan as the sensitivity of my neck increases as my orgasm builds and comes closer and closer.

"I'm going to cum baby" he groans in between each stroke. He raises himself back up and stays on his knees as he thrusts. His eyebrows screw together with each stroke. He's so close. I want him to cum.

"Cum in me baby" I moan back. My hand drops from his back as he raises back up, and instead rests above his groin. I bite my lip as my orgasm draws closer. But I can't hold it in any longer.

"Blake. Baby, yes. I'm going to cum!" I scream out. Blake takes one of my breasts and grips it in his hand as he thrusts harder and faster. Eventually, his hips relax and his strokes slow down as I hear him let out a loud, long groan. I'm not far behind though, as I climax also simultaneously with him and my body shudders and shakes underneath him. Pure pleasure runs through my bones and veins as I orgasm for the first time. It feels beautiful and other worldly.

After we're done, Blake collapses beside me and we lay in bed together. Our chests rise up and down as we try to catch our breath. I turn to look at him and he does the same. We say nothing. Instead, we smile softly at one another and stroke the others face gently. I love him and he loves me.

I look at our clothes scattered on the floor. I can't help but smile to myself. It was perfect. My first time was per- OUR first time was perfect. Blake smiles harder and gives me a peck. I kiss him back before I get up and start to put my clothes back on.

"Stay" he groans. I look back at him and smile.

"I am staying weirdo; I'm just getting dressed. Remember, Chase is after me, so we have to be on high alert."

Blake groans again and starts getting dressed too. As I watch his muscles flex as he puts his clothes on, I can't help but smile. I'm so happy I stole this man off of Chasity.

As we make our way back downstairs, the front door starts to bang.

Blake pushes me behind him as he inches his way forward to look through the peephole. His eyebrows raise in shock as he turns around to look at me.

"Mia..." He starts off as if he doesn't know how to continue.

"What Blake?" I ask confused. Why is he acting so confused?

"It's Noah....he's at the front door."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7.8K 328 4
𝒐𝒐𝒐. ❙ 𝐅𝐁. ⊱┊ 【 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚊 】 ❝ . *.𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱. ° . ● ° .❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃...
166K 5.6K 36
[MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 10/11/20 #1 mexican 24/11/20 #1 doctorxpatient 28/01/21 #1 sick 22/06/21 #1 forbidden 26/03/22 "Sorry...
170K 7.4K 37
Neal stepped forward, he reached out a hand, tracing every inch of bare skin. My body flamed with his touch. He placed one hand over my heart. It pou...