Breakthrough | MiChaeng (COMP...

Galing kay peppersaulty

Mina Myoui, a Japanese-American National, a shy and quiet in a public type, a simple girl who belong in a fam... Higit pa

CHAPTER 1: HECTIC
CHAPTER 2: UNKNOWN NUMBER
CHAPTER 3: CELEBRATION
CHAPTER 4: DORKS
CHAPTER 5: SOTY
CHAPTER 6: FAMILIAR?
CHAPTER 7: Vlive
CHAPTER 8: Hunch of Truth
CHAPTER 9: Clueless and Coincidence
CHAPTER 10: Interview
CHAPTER 11: REVELATIONS
CHAPTER 12: Two knows
CHAPTER 13: Confirmation
CHAPTER 14: As she sings
CHAPTER 15: Incomparable
CHAPTER 16: RUMORS
CHAPTER 17: Only Friend
CHAPTER 18: Falsities
CHAPTER 19: She's Into You
CHAPTER 20: Doxophobia
CHAPTER 21: GIRLFRIEND
CHAPTER 22: Knowing Them
CHAPTER 23: Aegi
CHAPTER 24: We Do Are
CHAPTER 25: Nado
CHAPTER 26: Mad at me
CHAPTER 27: Eomma
CHAPTER 28: Crowd Captures
CHAPTER 29: Namsan
CHAPTER 30: Issues
CHAPTER 31: Missing
CHAPTER 32: Stab
CHAPTER 33: Fool
CHAPTER 34: We both did
CHAPTER 35: Hit her
CHAPTER 36: Witnessed
CHAPTER 37: Definite Decision
CHAPTER 39: From Your Back
CHAPTER 40: Into You
CHAPTER 41: Your day (Pt.1)
CHAPTER 42: Your day (Pt. 2)
CHAPTER 43: Pictures
CHAPTER 44: Thumbnail
CHAPTER 45: Hopeless
CHAPTER 46: Messages
CHAPTER 47: Fate (ENDING)
EPILOGUE: 우리 미챙

CHAPTER 38: Stay by my side (私のそばにいる)

3.7K 133 1
Galing kay peppersaulty

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Who's your roommate Chaeng?" Somi asked as soon as we arrived at the hotel to where we're staying for a month.

"Idiot. Why are you asking? It's you" I answered.

She just laughed then pinched my arms. I'm not in the mood at this moment so I just smiled at her. I'm pretending that I'm fine but I'm still bothered of what happened in the airport.

Her out of mind looks, her deep stare, her curiosity, her sad face while wearing a huge hoodie is still embedded in my mind. Seeing her running away because of what she has witnessed doesn't made me feel contented but guilty rather. I instantly saw her when she entered the airport entrance and at that exact moment there's only one thing that comes up to my mind, to have revenge. I felt so much anger as I saw her walking to the point that I've come up with a stupid idea.

I held Yerin's hand and pretend that I'm so happy although I wanted to burst out with tears because of how frustrated I am. When I saw her just standing while watching I even kissed Yerin to return all the pain that she had given me. I wanted revenge but damn, I really love her.

"By the way Chaeng, why'd you kiss Yerin at the airport? Are you guys dating?" Somi asked.

"No. We're not" I honestly answered.

"Then what's that for?" she curiously asked.

"Just an act"

"Act for what?"

I just looked at her then smirk. I'm seriously not in the mood to answer all her questions. Thankfully she immediately realized that I'm not into talking at the moment so she just remained quiet while unpacking all her things.

As I'm starting to unpack my things, my phone suddenly started to ring so I immediately grabbed it from my pocket.

"Chaeyoung?" I heard from the other line as soon as I picked up the phone call.

"What?" I answered since I don't have an idea who's calling because I just answered it without checking the name.

"Please help us." As soon as I heard her speak longer I realized that it's Dahyun.

"Why?" I curiously asked since I don't know why she's asking for help from me. I'm worried but I hope it's something that I could really help.

"Mina-unnie's preparing to go to our company, sh-she'll be leaving us" I'm shocked as I heard her answer, I can sense that she's crying since I can hear her sob.

"W-what do you mean? "

"I don't know what exactly happen but I think it's related to you" she answered.

"Can I talk to her?" I suddenly uttered without thinking twice.

"I'll pass this phone to Momo-unnie and let her give the phone to unnie" Dahyun answered.

("Unnie can you please give this phone to Mina-unnie? Tell her someone wanted to talk to her") I can heard from the background

("I'll try")

I waited for almost two minutes then I heard voices from the background again.

("Mitang, someone wanted to talk to you")

("Who?") I believe that's her voice but I can sense that it's a voice with different aura. I suddenly feel afraid of talking to her by just hearing her voice from the background.

("If it's someone I knew. Just informed her to call my number") she coldly answered

("Mitang, anata wa jibun ni naremasu ka? Kono denwa ni dete, watashi o mata senaide kudasai.") I heard Momo frustratingly said. (Mina, can you please be yourself? Answer this phone call and don't make me wait)

I heard a heavy sigh from the other line until a few seconds of silence.

"Hello" I heard Minguin finally spoke.

"Mina, it's Chaeyoung" I slowly stated.

"I'm sorry but I don't know someone named Chaeyoung" she plainly answered

"Can you please listen to me first?" I beggingly asked.

"Why would I do that?"

"Minguin, please don't be impulsive" I stated in a low voice

"And who are you to advise? How about you? You replaced me with someone that fast"

"You know what?! Let's just forget each other. Let's just forget that we've met. And from now on, you don't care about my life" she suddenly uttered that made me speechless.

I can't hear anything from the other line anymore other than a buzzing line indicating that the call already ended.

"Chaeyoung, you okay?" Somi worriedly asked since I just burst out with tears.

I can't keep being cold-hearted when it comes to her. No matter what happen I still love her.

"Somi. I wanted to go home"

"You know you can't"

Somi just hug me while slowly caressing my back to comfort me.

"I don't know what's up to you but do you really need to go home?" she slowly asked.

"This is a paid expenses so I can't plus we need to practice" I answered while sobbing.

Somi didn't answer but just walks away and went straight to her luggage with full of messy things.

MINA'S POV

"No we can't permit it" he said while looking straight at me.

"Why? I'm tired of being controlled so please just let me"

I'm currently at the office dealing with our managers and producers telling them that I wanted to quit.

"No. Here's the deal Mina. End your contract first with your co-members, once it ended you're free. If ever that your co-members will have a renewal for their contract as a group, you're not included anymore if that's what you really wanted" he stated with a firm tone.

"I don't have a choice then" I simply answered then walks out of the room.

This is not me but I at least wanted to show them that I'm strong. I'm tired of everything only if I could return to Japan right now I would but I can't. I feel so sorry to my co-members but I wanted to show them that I have a firm decision. I love them but I think it's time for me to finally decide of something that will not manipulate my entire life.

After around thirty minutes of ride I'm back at our dorm. As I opened the door I found them on the lobby, some are sitting on the couch while the others are sitting on the floor. No one's even talking even those loud ones. Our dorm seems to be a cemetery because of the reigning silence. They look like they're contemplating over something.

"Mina? Are you leaving now?" Jeongyeon-unnie suddenly uttered as soon as they realized that I'm standing by the door.

"No. I'm not until we end the contract" I straight forwardly answered.

"Don't leave us, unnie" Dahyun and Tzuyu stated in unison.

They all rushed to my direction and hugged me.

"Please be back to yourself Mina. It's not you" Jihyo-unnie said while holding my hand.

"I'm sorry if we argued Mina but I hope at the end you'll still stay with us" Nayeon-unnie said then hugs me tightly.

As I felt their hugs I realized everything. How we started, how we promised that we'll stay up until the end. I'm still undecided but I hope I'll come to the point where I'll decide what's the best for me and for us.

"Can we just play mafia game?" Jeongyeon suggested out of a sudden.

"That's a good idea to lighten up the mood" Sana immediately agreed.

"Mitang, change your clothes. You don't play mafia games being well-dressed up right?" Momo uttered while chuckling

"Okay" I answered while chuckling.

"Ooooooooh. We finally heard your legendary laugh. We missed it" Jihyo-unnie stated while smiling.

I just walked away while unbelievably shaking my head. They will still be part of my life no matter how hard it gets. They will still stay by my side and go along with what I feel. They'll always be my co-members that I treasure so much.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

69.8K 2.3K 59
Son Chaeyoung is a free spirit but there one secret about her that no know beside her parent. Decided to find her destiny. And destiny bring her to h...
27.3K 676 8
━━━━━𝖬𝗂𝗇𝖺━━━━━ ❛Mina 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌.❜ ︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿ ⌦𝖬𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖺�...
80K 1.2K 8
Chaeyoung, an ordinary teenager who work at a cafe to find her own pocket money. Have sweet and cute personality and really friendly to her customers...
74.2K 1.8K 54
Myoui Mina, Ice queen and Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in Japan. She has never had any feelings for anyone but will it all chang...