The Demi- Wizards Quest

Autorstwa Biggest_Fvck_Up

When Lady Hecate comes to a young demigod with a quest to protect the Boy-Who-Lived. He shall accept it and h... Więcej

The Beginning
The Acceptance Letter
Hogwarts Express
The Sorting
Disaster at Potions
Quidditch Sabotage
The Philosopher's Stone
Thalia's Tree was WHAT?
The Quest
The Haunted Ship
Lucius is acting suspicious
Weird Twins
A Rainy Match
Dueling Club
Tom Riddle
The Di Angelo Siblings
A Dam Snackbar
Until We Meet Again
Back To Hogwarts
Yo Boy, Keep It Together
A Deal
Nico Should Get A Credit Card
Training Time
Percy gets baptized
Percy Becomes Entertainment
Train Wreck
Professor Lupin
Face Your Fears
The Demetors Attack (Again)
Waking Up (To you)
Unexpected Visit
Mrs. O'Leary STOP!
Going Home (to War)

Sneaking Out of Camp

742 36 3
Autorstwa Biggest_Fvck_Up

'Six shall go west to the goddess in chains,
One shall be lost in the land without rain,
The bane of Olympus shows the trail,
Campers and Hunters combined prevail,
The Titan's curse must one withstand,
And one shall perish by a parent's hand.'
Then, as they were watching, the mist swirled and retreated like a great green serpent into the mummy's mouth. The Oracle sat down on a rock and became as still as she'd been in the attic, as if she might sit by this creek for a hundred years.
________
___________

3rd Person P.O.V.

Draco woke up in the afternoon, he was tired after playing capture the flag and had just been discharged from the infirmary by a son of Apollo named Will Solace. Quite the doctor and a pretty nice guy by the way, he sighed and got off his sleeping bag and off to find Percy.

Draco checked most of the places that he thought Percy could be in he checked the beach, the lunchroom, the practicing arena, even went to see if he was in his cabin, but to no use. Right now he was heading to where they kept the Pegasus and hold and behold, Percy was there. "Finally found you," He said as he walked up to Percy. Percy looked startled at the sound of Draco's voice and stopped talking to a pitch back Pegasus behind him. "Oh- uh.. sorry..?" Percy said as he scratched the back of his head looking sheepishly at Draco.

Draco chuckled and just stared at Percy, "You want to go save her, am I right?" Draco asked Percy, and before he could say anything back he interrupted him. "I'll go with you, she's my friend too besides two is better than one," Draco smirked at Percy as he saw him gap at him, "How- What?" Percy said stumbling with his words as he looked at Draco with a look of shock mix with confusion. "I said I'll go with you to the quest. Following the hunters I mean," Draco rubbed his nose through his mask. Percy nodded and they sat down and planned what they were going to do.

oOo

They both waited until the hunters left the big house to make their move as they went to the woods where they expected to meet up with the Pegasus that agreed to help them, BlackJack. Draco stopped and grabbed Percy's wrist when he heard a loud

SNAP!

Draco jumped and look over to the place where he thought the sound came from. He let out a sigh of relief when he noticed it was just Nico in some of the bushes. When Nico looked up he smiled sheepishly at being caught and got off the bush, Draco tilted his head at Percy as saying 'I'll-handle-this-you-go-we'll-meet-up-later.' Percy caught on and just nodded leaving Draco alone with Nico. "Hey kiddo, what are you doing here?" Draco asked Nico.

Nico just looked down, "I-I just wanted to go with you and Percy.... I know you're going to follow the hunters, so I thought I could come and spend more time with Bianca," Nico mumbled his shoes playing with the dirt beneath him. Draco let out a smile even if he knew that Nico wouldn't see it, he kneeled in front of Nico. "You know that you can't get out of the camp without getting in trouble with Chiron, so yeah Percy and I are going but that's because we have experience in it. So, how about this you stay here and make some friends while we're gone and once we come back we'll tell you all about the quest, alright?" He asked Nico softly, Nico just nodded and frowned a bit. "Okay.... just promise me you and Percy will look after Bianca for me," Nico said looking straight into Draco's eyes.

Draco sighed, "We'll try our best at looking out for her, but Bianca's a big girl now she knows what she's doing. Anyways here let me give you something." Nico looked up excitedly at Draco. Draco search his right pocket and pulled out a brown bag, he grabbed the top of the bag and pulled sideways making the bag open up. Draco gently grabbed Nico's hand and turned the bag letting its continents fall into Nico's hand. "There it's yours just make sure that no one at the cabin sees it, I'm sure they'll try to steal it," Draco chuckled softly as Nico looked at the necklace with awe.

(Nico's necklace.)

"Wow..," Nico whispered softly and wore the necklace in his fragile neck, the circled shape emerald-like crystal shined brightly in contrast of the brown leather wrapped around the top. "Well I have to go kiddo, I'll see you later," Draco said getting up and walking were Percy went. "WAIT!" He heard Nico shout behind him before he could Draco felt small arms wrap around him, he tensed in the hug but soon relaxed in the embrace. Nico let go and try to grab something from his back pocket, "Here so we can match!" He gave Draco a necklace that look exactly like what he gave him but it was blue mixed with gray instead. He carefully putted the necklace on, "Thanks kiddo." Draco said and finally started walking to his destination.

oOo

Once on top of the mountain Draco walked towards Percy who was currently having a discussion with BlackJack. "We can go now, I handled Nico," Draco said and soon both placed themselves on the Pegasus. Before they even left land vines suddenly crawled around them, "Going somewhere?" Draco heard the drawl voice of Mr. D say. "I expected better from you, Daniel. With the whole dolphin accident that happened when you first got here," Mr. D continued and Draco jabbed Percy with his elbow when he started to snicker. "This is not a quest that belongs to you, especially when you have that sword with you, Peter Johnson," Mr. D said now looking at Percy. Percy frowned when Mr. D started to talk about silly hero's and how they are never gonna learn before the vines got off of them. "You'll.... you'll just let us go?" Draco asked surprise at Mr. D. He waved his hand dismissively. "Go, follow your silly friends besides the prophecy says at least two of you will die. Perhaps I'll get lucky and you'll be one of them. But mark my words, Son of Poseidon, live or die, you will prove no better than the other heroes," and with that the God of Wine was gone.

Try travels through the su following the hunters alongside Thalia and stopped in Maryland to let BlackJack rest. They decided to go to a nearby store to get something to drink while BlackJack rested but that plan was soon thrown out the window as they saw Bianca, Zoë, Grover, and Thalia get out of the store they were going to enter. Draco hid as Percy places Annabeth's invisibility cap on, turning invisible instantly. Draco casted a notice-me-not charm suddenly thankful that Mrs. Gladestone was an American tutor and not British. As soon as the group where far away they decided to go barefooted for now and let BlackJack get a rest. The poor Pegasus had been flying them for half a day after all. They where at least able to get to the Washington Monument before he plopped down, Percy told BlackJack to go to camp.

After that both Percy and Draco looked over to the white van the others where traveling in, Draco saw Grover and froze when he saw Dr. Thorn a block away, the door of a black sedan opened, and disguised as a man with gray hair and a military buzz cut got out. He was wearing dark shades and a black overcoat. Draco lightly grabbed Percy's arm and pointed to where Dr. Thorn was. Draco began to worry when recognition crossed Percy's face. "I'd seen this same car a couple of times on the highway, going south. It had been following the van," Percy muttered eyes still fixed on Dr. Thorn. Dr. Thorn took out a mobile phone and said something into it. Then he looked around, like he was making sure the coast was clear, and started walking down the Mall in the direction of the group.

When he turned to face both Percy and Draco, he couldn't convince himself that maybe that wasn't the same monster that took Annabeth. Draco looked at Percy and nodded, Percy doing the same by placing the invisibility cap back on, and both followed Dr. Thorn from a distance. Draco froze slightly at all the monsters that where in the store they followed Thorn in but hopped that with all those monsters they couldn't smell them. Draco mouth dried when he saw the state Luke was in to put it simply he looked like absolute shit, as if an actual car ran over him. Both Luke and Thorn started to discussed and soon another monster joined them by the way Luke acted near him he was the General or at least the boss of all these monsters. The General then planted some kind of seeds into a pile dirt and watered them, Draco tensed a little when the dirt started to bubble and something emerged from it. "Soon," the General said, "I will show you, Luke, soldiers that will make your army from that little boat look insignificant."
Luke clenched his fists. "I've spent a year training my forces! When the Princess Andromeda arrives at the mountain, they'll be the best—"

"Ha.'" the General said. "I don't deny your troops will make a fine honor guard for Lord Kronos. And you, of course, will have a role to play—"
Draco noticed Luke turn even paler when the General said that. "—but under my leadership, the forces of Lord Kronos will increase a hundredfold. We will be unstoppable. Behold, my ultimate killing machines." The soil erupted and both Draco and Percy stepped back nervously. In each spot where a tooth had been planted, a creature was struggling out of the dirt. The first of them said: "Mew?" It was a kitten. A little orange tabby with stripes like a tiger. Then another appeared, until there were a dozen, rolling around and playing in the dirt.

Everyone stared at them in disbelief. The General roared, "What is this? Cute cuddly kittens? Where did you find those teeth?"
The guard who'd brought the teeth cowered in fear. "From the exhibit, sir! Just like you said. The saber-toothed tiger—"
"No, you idiot! I said the tyrannosaurus! Gather up those... those infernal fuzzy little beasts and take them outside. And never let me see your face again," the General growled at the terrified guard dropped his watering can. He gathered up the kittens and scampered out of the room. "You.'" The General pointed to another guard. "Get me the right teeth. NOW!" The new guard ran off to carry out his orders. "Imbeciles,' muttered the General. "This is why I don't use mortals," Luke said. "They are unreliable," he grumbled. "They are weak-minded, easily bought, and violent," the General said. "I love them." A minute later, the guard hustled into the room with his hands full of large pointy teeth. "Excellent," the General said. He climbed onto the balcony railing and jumped down, twenty feet. Where he landed, the marble floor cracked under his leather shoes. He stood, wincing, and rubbed his shoulders. "Curse my stiff neck," he said massaging the area. "Another hot pad, sir?" a guard asked. "More Tylenol?"

"No! It will pass." The General brushed off his silk suit, then snatched up the teeth, "I shall do this myself." He held up one of the teeth and smiled. "Dinosaur teeth—ha! Those foolish mortals don't even know when they have dragon teeth in their possession. And not just any dragon teeth. These come from the ancient Sybaris herself! They shall do nicely." He planted them in the dirt, twelve in all. Then he scooped up the watering can. He sprinkled the soil with red liquid, tossed the can away, and held his arms out wide. "Rise!" He roared, then the dirt trembled. A single, skeletal hand shot out of the ground, grasping at the air. The General looked up at the balcony. "Quickly, do you have the scent?" The General asked a monster in the crowd. "Yesssss, lord," one of the snake ladies said. She took out a sash of silvery fabric, like the kind the Hunters wore.
"Excellent," the General said. "Once my warriors catch its scent, they will pursue its owner relentlessly. Nothing can stop them, no weapons known to half-blood or Hunter. They will tear the Hunters and their allies to shreds. Toss it here!" As he said that, skeletons erupted from the ground. There were twelve of them, one for each tooth the General had planted. The skeletons where way different from any of the skeletons Draco ever read about in school, the skeletons body was growing flesh as he watched, turning into men, but men with dull gray skin, yellow eyes, and modern clothes—gray muscle shirts, camo pants, and combat boots. They looked like a normal human being, good enough to confuse a Demigod too, they also have Draco a weird feeling. One of them was looking at their direction, Draco felt Percy then sprinted to the stage and snatched the scarf out of the air. "What's this?" bellowed the General. A loud thumb was heard from the stage and Draco knew that was Percy. "An intruder," the General growled. "One cloaked in darkness. Seal the doors!" Draco raised his hand and casted a blinding spell, "Percy we have to go!" He yelled and ran to the exit, he heard a ripping sound and stopped at the door until he felt Percy rum passed him and followed him as best as he could.

Once far away Draco and Percy stopped running, "Percy, we have to find the others!" Draco said taking deep breaths. "Oh I know that, but if we do them that skeleton thingy will follow MY sent and find them!" Percy exclaimed waving his arms around. Draco rolled his eyes at Percy's sassiness, "I think I know a way to confuse the tyrannosaurus." Draco said hoping his plan on using magic could work. Percy gave him a confused look, "Give me your arm." Draco asked and grabbed it gently, "This'll feel a bit weird but don't move."

'non nidore' Draco muttered and continued to hold on to Percy's arm. "What did it do?" Percy asked, "'Cause I didn't feel anything." Draco just kept quiet, "I'm trying to control the most into giving is a different look, then the tyrannosaurus might smell you but they'll hesitate when they don't recognize you. Especially if we're close to an area with people," Draco said and looked around while Percy took the cap off. Draco glamoured himself like he'll usually do and glanced at Percy to see if it passed the effect to him.

Draco smirked when he saw Percy's jet black hair a ginger color with blue eyes and pale skin, "You look like a soulless ginger now Percy." He snickered when Percy dragged him to the nearest mirror, "Holly shit.." he heard Percy mutter as he checked himself in the mirror. "Come we got to hurry and get to the group," Draco said moving through the crowd of people.

Aaaaaaannnnddd done! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I apologize in advance that it took a bit of more time than usual heh.... Anyways, hope you liked the tiny brotherly moment between Draco and Nico, they'll be more coming soon! See you in the next chapter.
(P.S. this is how I imagine Draco's necklace to look like, I couldn't find one with the exact colors I described it, so I hope you don't mind. ^^)

Like this or...

This....

-D.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

62.8K 2K 34
Percy, Annabeth, and Nico just saved the Wizarding World from Voldemort. But that victory came at a price: Percy. Bellatrix Lestrange has been holdin...
51.5K 1K 35
Percy finds out that he is a descendant from a very powerful dark wizard. And because he is the only person that is half demigod and half wizard, the...
6.9K 413 30
Percy Jackson had survived the unsurvivable. He had faced off against Liam and the Titans and the war had been won. But the battles left their marks...
1.4M 29.9K 45
Takes place after the Deathly Hallows and the Blood of Olympus Percy Jackson thought he could finally live a normal life. He was going to fail high s...