Love Game | Exo Baekhyun

By Hananbajrai913

[Completed] (Book 2 in my EXO series spinoff to secret Diary) Have you ever felt like you've been played... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue - Baekhyun Pov
Author Note
I Won An Award

Chapter 12

398 58 26
By Hananbajrai913

Thanks for reading and commenting and also voting. It means a lot.
:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:

The lies that I fear the most are the ones close enough to the truth to pass under the radar, or else the ones that are so big you'd never dream a person could make something like that up. The half-truths lead you away from trust. The big ones are shock, they just root you in fear so your primal brains starts doing the thinking. Once you're in survival mode there's a muzzle on your higher thinking, charity and cooperation become whispers among the anxious screams.  In the end of the day truths will come creeping back at you and the person that were been lied at will mistrust you.

"Baekhyun..." So Ye said with a surprise expression on her face.

"So Ye" he said also puzzled.

My eyes widen as I looked at what was happening at the moment,I could see that they were shook. I was too. How am I going to explain this?

They stared at each other. The atmosphere became much intense than usual. It became thicker and all I can see tension between these too.

"So Ye... whose at the door?" mom said shouting at her from the kitchen cooking for dinner that we will be having  later.

" Eun Ji and her friend "So Ye replied loudly.

She let us in. she glared at me. I think I have some explaining to do. As we were getting in she pulled me to the side. She wanted to talk to me about this. I just gulped.

"Unnie ...why is he here? "She said while crossing her arms with an angry face.

"Well...well...how I say this... we were paired together for the project nothing else" I replied nervously.

"Really" she said with a soft tone this time.

"Yes "I said back. I know I didn't say anything about him being my fake boyfriend. I said a part of the truth a half-truth as you can say.

" Why are you here?... Aren't you supposed to be in broading school"I asked her.

"Yes... but I have two days off and plus your brithday is tommorow" She replied.

"Oh OK" I replied.

How can I forget about my own brithday. I will be 17 tommorow. Maybe because of all of this stuff In my head the thought of my brithday just slipped out of my mind.

We went back to the living room. I see that Baekhyun was just sitting on the couch . He was just kept his mouth shot the entire time. I gesture my sister so that I could be alone with him and talked about this situation. But first I need to think of a plan to be convincing or I should tell the truth to him right. I think it's the right thing to tell the truth to him, but not all of it. Yes another half-truth. Think of it as sweets lies as you can say.

I sat beside him. He just gets his book out of his bag and said" Let's start shall we".

He really wants to avoid about what just happened. I took my book out too and said" Baek I haven't been completely honest to you...sorry" and I look at him.

He begins to stare at me and listen to what I'm trying to say. Oh No now his starring at me. Great now I'm feeling nervous . I could feel my hands were shaking.

"Go on" he said.

" You see ... you know that I have a sister right" I said without making eye contact at him.

"Yeah" he replied still looking at me.

" Well my sister is Lee So Ye "I said softly at him .

" Wait so you telling me that's your sister" he said .

"Yes that's her... basically we have the same surname, how you didn't realize that "I replied nervously.

He begin to stopped and froze in his place. There wasn't any shine in his eyes as of right now. It was like a plastic doll, eyes in a daze, distant. It was as if he was always somewhere else. His head, perhaps? Or maybe a whole different world. he seem quiet lost ,depressed and quiet even for him at the moment. I think this situation or the secret that I kept from him just hits him liked a knife stabbed in his heart.

"Baek are you OK?" I asked while putting my hands on him, but he won't let me.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier" I continued. He still isn't looking at me. I know that she was his girlfriend, but why is he acting like this.

"Well let's start with the assignment shall we" He said dodging  the questions and just wanted to do the assignment so bad. I just followed him.

Through out doing the assignment, he didn't act like his usual self like being funny and flirty at times, but not now, not at this moment. A few hours had past. I kind of hate the tention the thick atmosphere between us. I just told him the half of the truth. What if I told him everything every single one of it. Every detail of my agenda of why I date him in the first place will he treat me the same way. Wait what am I thinking. I felt something tingling in me. What is this feeling. I kind of hate seeing him like this.

"Well I think that's it... We're finished" as he was packing his stuff I said "are you living now?" I asked him.

"Yeah" he get up and walked to the door.

"OK then" Those were the only words that I can say at a time like this. No other words can came out of my mouth. Then there was a ring from his phone.

"Hello... who's this?" Baekhyun said curiously.

"OK this is Chanyeol... How I've got your number it's a long story... Me and Yi Soo are stuck in the school's library can you get us out?" Chanyeol said.

"OK I will... And bye" Baekhyun replied and put his phone away.

"I have to go" He said to me.

I didn't stopped him from living. I just let him go. I opened the door and say my good bye to him. He didn't turn around to say his farewell at all. He just left. This situation that just happened really did a number on him. He really felt down. I felt like there something else that he doesn't want to tell me when they were dating.

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-

I went up stairs, but I stopped when something I heard. Its my little sister's voice. She was talking with her friend about Baekhyun on the phone, but I managed to hear a glimpse of it. The conversation actually shook me. Her door was slightly opened, so I can see her laying on the bed while talking with her friend. My sister did this to him. She did something to Byun Baekhyun Like big sister like little sister I guess.

"I didn't mean to do that to him... I felt sorry for him... I also got hurt... plus he did go out with me because of a bet he made" she said with a low voice.

"Yeah but I know he did the bet to date you" So Ye's friend said.

"Well why did you do that in the first place?" So Ye's friend said.

" I have mine reasons" she answered.

"Please tell me" So Ye's friend replied .

"OK fine, you know I have amnesia when I'm in middle school... some of my memories come back when I was in a relationship with Baekhyun and I felt something that wasn't right... I don't know what is it" she replied while curling her strained of hair with her fingers.

"Oh like what? " So Ye's friends asked her.

"Like I use to have a boyfriend in middle school and he came back to my life " she replied.

"What's his name?" So Ye's friend asked.

"I don't know... We just recently met again that's what he said to me about  being my boyfriend I don't know if I believe him or not... I just need to wait until my memories came back" So Ye answered.

"Oh OK... I need to go now bye" So Ye's friend said to her.

"Bye" she replied.

As she finished talking, I went to my room. I heard Baekhyun said something about he had been heartbroken before. Could it be my sister who did this to him? What did my sister do to Baekhyun anyway?

:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-
Thank you for reading. Comments and vote it means a lot. What do you think she did to Baekhyun? Try to guess who So Ye's Boyfriend  in middle school is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
173K 7.6K 36
"I think he has some kind of obsession towards you" "Towards me??" Hey guyss so as you might already know this story is on youtube. You can also just...
6.8K 766 34
[Complete] (Book 6 in my Exo series spinoff to Forgetting over you) Through out my life I used to be overweight and everyone hated me and bully me b...
22.1K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...