Secretly Married to my Profes...

By Hijabi_Tomboy

Zahrah Ezz, a furious Muslim woman with a tormenting past, has a secret. Her secret? She is secretly married... More

01| That's Not How the Story Goes
02| Things Don't Stay The Same
03| Everything Is Fine
04| When Zahrah Meet Benjamin
05| Not Your Average Hijabi
06| Another Day as a Student
07| Not What She Expected
08| The Good Muslim Girl
09| That's Not Curly Fries
10| Not Off Your Hook
11| That Thin Ice
12| That's Not How the Lecture Goes
13| When Zahrah Knows Benjamin
14| Not That Cool Of A Professor
15| When Benjamin Ruined it
16| That's Not a Nice Move
17| Things that Lead
18| Another Day as a Mental Case
19| I.D.I.O.T
20| The Good Guy
21| That's Not My Intentions

00| Prologue

8.4K 239 12
By Hijabi_Tomboy

Benjamin's POV

Staring at the space in the room,  my dad approached me, "Son, I know you're feeling...off, but you need to know," he said, leaning in the doorway. "Your mother thinks she found her."

I shook my head in denial. "No," I barely breathed aloud.

This wasn't good.

"She's pretty damn sure, Ben," he started cautiously. "She just called. The girl is exactly as Yasmine described."

"Then she shouldn't come, Dad," I growled, standing up. "Keep her away from here. This...I can't...There's no... My life, this life, will ruin her! No one deserves this."

My father smiled sadly. "It's too late, son. She's accepted. your mother told me to tell you that it was a must that she comes here."

"Why?!"

"Ben, the girl..." He sighed, placing a hand on my shoulder. "First of all, the girl is brilliant. She'll do very well here. Second, she's..." He grimaced, shaking his head. "Son, she's damaged. There wasn't a chance in hell your mother would leave her alone, and it's quite possible that she's not the one."

"Well, I can damn well hope, right?" I sneered, hating myself for hoping and hating Yasmine even more for finding her.

*******************

Authors Note Salam, guys! Please don't forget to share and vote to know how you feel about this story so far... Jazakallah a million!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 34.4K 72
Zara Ahmed is your ordinary girl, or so she thinks. She wants nothing more than to make her parents proud and to just be happy, for once. She is focu...
48.5K 1.3K 24
Azra Ahmed Khan, an 18 year old Pakistani, religious and foodie, lives her life quietly with her childhood best friend, Amina despite the absence of...
1.2M 37.5K 37
Daleela is fifteen, hormonal, and all around your average teenage Muslim girl. Well, you know, if being a Muslim girl in America is what you call ave...
304K 10.8K 27
She's stuck in a loveless marriage. She's the mother of her brother-in-law's child. And theres someone across the world to who she means the world to...