Primitive

By nutellajar24

Chlöe had always had an obsession with cannibalism. It just interested her. She found it intriguing the way t... More

Introduction
Prologue
Blood
Nightmares?
Coincidences
Itch
Instincts
Meat
Torture
Worth It?
Murderer
Followed?
Nervous
Remember
Visions
Delusional
Urge
Author's Note
Dazed
Horrific
Cravings
Kill of the Night
The Library
Curiosity Killed The Cat
A Note
Fucking Shit!
Only Mine
Kaista
Author's Note
Author's Note

Stalker

143 7 0
By nutellajar24

"Uh, no, I live in Bankstown too, you know?" he stuttered a bit.

"Well, I don't stalk people so I wouldn't know," I blurted out, loud enough for only him to hear it. It came out harsher than I meant it. I wasn't trying to make a scene.

"I'm sorry, I-I didn't me-" he cut me off before I could finish.

"You think I stalk you?" a small smile played on his lips.

"I didn't say that" I said, quieter.

"Didn't you? Or did you just infer it?" he asked.

"I didn't do either," I hissed at him. He nodded in a sarcastic manner. His eyes were a peculiar type of brown. I was pretty sure I'd seen specks of green in them.

"Far out," I muttered to myself. I rolled my eyes and walked away. 'I don't need to deal with people like him right now." 

 "Hey wait up," I heard him call. I stopped and turned around. He had a grin on his face.

"What do you want now?" I asked in annoyance.

"You didn't even tell me your name." I smirked.

"You want to know my name?" I burst into laughter, "May I ask why?"

"No you may not," he had a playful tone in his voice. 

"Then...you may not know my name," I smiled too sweetly.

Before he could respond, the bell rang and I walked off to my homeroom. Then it started up again. That craving. But it was different this time. It wasn't a just a craving. It was a demand from my brain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212 4 62
When 3 girls and 4 brothers supposedly meet for the first time, it turns out they aren't so different from everyone else. They all have tragic backgr...
2K 880 42
She killed her parents, she killed her best friend, but, she doesn't remember. Her life wasn't hers. She was being controlled, but, by who? That she...
184K 9.2K 75
DARE TO READ! Highest rank: #21 in HORROR "BORED OF THE SAME OLD HORROR STORIES YOU FIND EVERYWHERE ON WATTPAD AND WANT SOME NEW ONES?" You have com...
3.3K 620 35
#COMPLETED [HORROR-THRILLER] #34 in psychic-abilities #52 in psycho-thriller #60 in sociopath This is her adventure, she is narrating. Ava, a bea...