Black-Leg Deku

By Wolfhunter_1225

This is an AU of izuku being raise by the former number 2 pro hero of his time Red Leg Zeff while his time wi... More

Info/Harem
Harem 2
Harem 3
You can become a hero
Meeting Momo and Koby
Entrance Exams
The First Day
Team A vs Team D
Class President
USJ Attack Pt 1
USJ Attack Pt 2
Escorting A Princess
White Chase Smoker
Crocodile?
Izuku Vs Crocodile
Leaving Alabasta
The Start To The Sports Festival
Race To The Top
Battle Of Cavalry
The Two That Has Nothing Fighting For Something
The Storm Has Just Begun
Father & Son, The Vow
Half Time
The End Of The Sports Festival
Secrets & The Phone Call
Meet The Brother & Hero Names
The Touchy Mechanic
Internships Start & Power Up
Trouble Is Brewing
The First Sign Of Awakening
Recovery and returning to U.A
Back At U.A
Preparing For The Test
Training Both Mind & Body
Students vs the teachers
Second Half Of Exams
Katsumi Fears
Unwanted Meeting
I-island
To Dark For The Last Time
Day At The Pool
First Day At Camp
The League Strikes
Hero's Burning Passion
Into The Storm
Villains Victory
In Enemy Territory
Rescue Team
The Start Of The End
Rescue Complete
You Two Are Next
A New Symbol
The Dorms
Ultimate Moves
Visiting Grave
License Exam Starts
Girl From Shiketsu
Class 1A nearly there
First Half Done
Exam Rescue Time
Rescue & Fight
Let's Talk
How It Began
Izuku & Zeff First Meeting
Leaving Home
The Successor & The Devil within
The Dates Begin
How Do I Compare
Arcade With Some Drama
Together At Our Route
Fancy Party
Class 1B Big Sister Has A Date
A Girly Date
Concert Tickets
I'm Sorry
Tutoring & Possible Work Studies
The Work Studies
1st Day of Work
The Truth
Trying to Say Goodbye & The Anti-quirk Drug
Time to Move in
Enies Lobby
Suneater
Kirishima Unbreakable Spirit
The League's Plan
Close to Tower Top
The True Battle of Enies Lobbies Beginning
Foresight End Result
A Hero's Rage
The Devil That Descended From Heaven
Goodbye Old Friend
Wheel of Fate is Turning
#Not A Chapter
The Silent Evil
Provisional License Training
Red Coat on Halloween
Parents Day Pt. 1
Parents Day Pt.2
Preparing Cultural Festival
The Informant
The Ring & The Plan
#Not A Chapter 2
Sputter!!!
The Tour
The Festival A Month Away
Family Pretend Time
A Gentle Confrontation
Gentle End
Family Foes Face to Face & Nightmares return
#Not A Chapter 3
๐Ÿ‹Intense Night๐Ÿ‹
Sick Day
#Not A Chapter 4

Enter Overhaul & Dates ?

5.8K 95 45
By Wolfhunter_1225

After Izuku being able to tie with the leader of the big three he called Gran Torino to ask him about work studies but he could but to ask All Might to ask to go to his former sidekick while the person All Might former sidekick was watching was withering the League of Villains.

"It looks like you brought us and interesting catch Twice" said Tomura.

"This is the League of villains" said Overhaul.

"Hey can anybody tell me who the heck this guy" said Toga.

"Let this old man show you his knowledge, this man right in front of us is the leader of the Yakuza and The Eight Percepts of Death and before All Might there was more underground association that involved illegal actions but he just pick up the remains of the old Yakuza" said Compress.

"Well I can't say your wrong" said Overhaul.

"Is that why mr. Bottom of the barrel Yakuza are you also on a high since All Might's fall" said Magne.

"No more so than All Might, the down fall of AFO was significant" said Overhaul.

This caught Tomura attention.

"The empire of darkness who controlled the underworld my generation regarded him as an urban legend, nonetheless the elder believed and fear him accordingly. We've heard rumors of his demise about this time he revealed himself in his true form and how he was was thrown into Impel Down, so in other words there is no longer anyone who rules over the day or the night, and the question is who will be next to rule" said Overhaul.

"If you're saying you know who our sensei and yet you're asking that question are you trying to stir up something I will be the next, as of now we are gathering more and more strength and continuing to expand and with our combined power, we will bring down hero society without a fail" said Tomura.

"But do you have a plan" said Overhaul.

"A plan you, didn't you come here to become allies with us" said Tomura.

"An objective without a plan is nothing but a delusion and that only troubles me, what will you do when you gather your strength and how will you pull the strings, what kind of organization do you plan to build, Stain the hero killer. Muscular the hedonistic murderer and moonfish the death row escape convict each of them a first class pawn, but all so quickly went to waste did you not know how to use them, you don't know how to how to make use of these entaged individuals, and yet you speak of expanding your power what will plan with this power you can't control" said Overhaul.

"Twice next time you bring someone make sure you have your head straight" said Tomura.

"To carry out my plan, avast amount of financial capital is needed a relic of the past Yakuza such as myself is not going to be easy time finding investors, but if I have a lot of overhyped villains on my side it's a bit of a different story, come under my wing let me show you how you should be used and then I will become the next ruler" said Overhaul.

"Go back" said Tomura.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Yakuza, we're not gathering here to be under anybody" said Mange.

Then she used her quirk to attract Overhaul to her item but as he was being pulled he took off his glove and as Magne hit Overhaul head but he got one touched and it was all over cause Mange upper body exploded to chuck's.

"You guy's threw the first punch" said Overhaul.

"MAGNE" yelled the League.

"Agh so filthy that's why I hate this so much" said Overhaul as he wiped his hand.

But this was when Compress took action and rushed to Overhaul.

"WAIT COMPRESS" yelled Tomura.

'This guy is trouble I'll use my compression to lock him' Compress thought.

But he never noticed something was shot into his left arm and when he did touch him nothing happen.

"My quirk I can't activate it" said Compress.

"DON'T TOUCH ME" yelled Overhaul by being touched.

The he swing his arm back as he destroyed Compress left arm leaving nothing but blood splatter.

"MY ARM" yelled Compress in pain.

This was when Tomura rushed at Overhaul but he saw this.

"SHIELD" yelled Overhaul.

Then five people suddenly appeared but one was touched by Tomura and was turned to blood and dust.

"Things would have been clearer if you just did that from the start" said Overhaul.

"That was a close one Overhaul" said ??? from the roof.

"I see now" said Tomura.

"Wait a second where did they come from I was sure we weren't being followed" said Twice.

"Most of them are probably from somebody's quirk" said Tomura.

"You were slow" said Overhaul.

"I missed a shot but the fast acting effect was still enough wasn't it" said ???.

"I was hoping to take of matters in a peaceful manner now that's it's like this, you won't be able to make a level headed judgment, it is quite unproductive for us to expand any more of each other's fighting power, we've got a casualty on each side let's stop here for now we can talk again when you've cooled your heads, you are down ab arm though sorry about that" said Overhaul.

"I'll kill you, you bastard" said Twice.

"Tomura I can stab him I'll stab him" said Toga.

But Tomura knew the situation and what he should do.

"Don't" said Tomura.

"Let me take responsibility" said Twice.

"Wise move hand man" said ???.

"It doesn't have to be right away but the sooner the better, please take time to think long and hard about your organization and what not" said Overhaul.

Then he opened the opened the door but before he left he threw a paper with his phone number.

"Once you've calmed yourself call me" said Overhaul.

But during this is was just a regular day for U.A unknown to them what was coming but right now it was the next day and Katsumi was back to class and was told about the work studies but soon enough lunch came and Izuku was just done giving Mei her lunch but still getting feel up.

"Hey Deku come eat with us" said Ochako as she waved over with the rest girls.

And as Izuku was about to go to their table someone grabbed his hand and saw it was Katsumi.

"K-Kacchan" said Izuku as he blushed.

"Come with me" said Katsumi.

Then she drag Izuku off with her this got the girls attention.

"Where is Bakugou taking Midoriya" said Jiro.

"Wait is she taking action" said Toru.

"Well she did confessed to him" said Mina.

"Why don't we keep an eye on them" said Momo.

"Yeah" said Ochako.

While Tsu just stood quiet staring at Izuku and thinking what she said to Izuku.

"Hey Tsu you coming" said Shoko.

"Yeah I'm coming" said Tsu.

Then they started to follow Katsumi and Izuku and they end up back in class while Katsumi closed the door behind her while she push Izuku against the door.

"Deku you listen to me stay away from the other girls your mine and mine alone" said Katsumi as she was about to pull Izuku for another kiss.

This was when the girls opened the door and pulled Izuku away.

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM" yelled the girls.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE" yelled Katsumi.

"We should be ask what your doing to Izuku" said Momo.

"You did some unforgivable and try to steal Midori's first kiss that was supposed to me" said Mina.

"Mina" said Jiro.

"The hell that wasn't his first kiss It's been taken by me" said Katsumi.

This made the girls look at Izuku but he could only look away and cover his mouth blushing this left the girls shocked but suddenly before Katsumi knew it Mina and Toru pretend to be police and Momo was the judge.

"Is it true that Bakugou was your first kissed" said Mina.

"Y-Yes" said Izuku still blushing.

"But did you consent to that kiss" said Toru.

"N-No she just pulled me in and stole my first" said Izuku redder.

"That all the evidence we need what's your verdict Momo" said Mina.

"I say Bakugou should stay away from Izuku fo all of you agree" said Momo.

"I" said all the girls.

"NO" yelled Katsumi.

"Then it's decided Bakugou will stay away from Izuku" said Momo.

But this only made Katsumi pissed.

"HE'S MY MAN" yelled Katsumi.

"K-Kacchan" said Izuku.

"Unlike you I had the guts to tell him how I feel so all of you back off" said Katsumi.

But this was when Ochako hug Izuku out of nowhere.

"Ochako" said Izuku.

"I don't want to let go of you Deku I wanted to say something to after the license exam but Bakugou got to say it first" said Ochako.

"Wait what do you mean" said Izuku.

"I love you Deku I've always known from the day you saved me" said Ochako holding him tighter.

This left Izuku speechless but the other girls too

"Hey that that's not fair Ochako I like Midori the same" said Mina.

"Yeah we're all the same we like Midori" said Toru.

This made Izuku look at the other remaining girls while they just blush a bit.

"This isn't a conversation he's already my fiance so please stop fighting" said Shoko.

"Fiance" said Izuku completely red.

"He's not your fiance for the last time" said Jiro.

"ALL YOU SHUT THE FUCK HE'S MINE" yelled Katsumi.

But this was when Izuku move Ochako away and spoke.

"Why" said Izuku.

"Wait what do you mean" said Momo.

"I'm say why me your all Incredible and beautiful girls who choose me you deserve someone better and that's not me I'm nothing but trouble" said Izuku.

"That's not true your not nothing but trouble" said Tsu.

"Stop lying to me I know you heard I said I was a villain's son and betting you heard AFO is my family" said Izuku.

This made the girls quite.

"If any of this gets out I'm not the only one who will get judged for this all of you will too if they knew you already knew this" said Izuku.

"We don't care about we all like you and we don't care what others say" said Jiro.

"Well I do I don't want any of you to get drag down with me none of you deserve that" said Izuku.

"But Deku" said Ochako.

"I'm sorry but I'm leaving I have to think" said Izuku.

Then just like that Izuku walk out of the class room just leaving girls by themselves while it made some of them think.

"Well you can't blame him" said Jiro.

"Indeed get hit all these shocking information must be taking effect on him" said Momo.

"And we all basically confessed to him at the same time" said Tsu.

"Izuku brother was right cause of our fighting we are pushing Midori away" said Toru.

"Your the ones who started it" said Katsumi.

"Not now" said Shoko.

This made the girls think of a plan but they had to put it on hold cause class was starting up soon and they had to go to the training ground but on the way they met class B.

"Well if it isn't class A I heard that you had two people fail the exam" said Monoma try to mock them.

This pissed off Katsumi.

"Shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you" said Katsumi.

"I'm sorry I let you down" said Shoko.

"It's not your two fault they're the ones making it into a competition" said Kirishima.

"Yeah he did the same at the training camp I'm betting that he was the only one from his class that failed" said Kaminari.

But the Monoma turn to all of class B.

"Actually we all passed the license exam" said Monoma.

This left Kirishima and Kaminari speechless while one of the girls from call B walk up to class A.

"Mr. Vlad said that we will be working together this semester" said ???.

"Wait she the transfer student from America" said Kirishima.

"Foreigners are the best" said Kaminari.

But the Monoma whispered something to her.

"Touch me and I'll pummel you until you're mama doesn't know you" said ???.

This left Kirishima and Kaminari speechless while Monoma laughed and Kendo chopped his neck.

"Stop filling Pony head with crazy" said Kendo.

This was when Izuku walk up to Pony.

"I think you shouldn't listen to him what you said was rude" said Izuku in perfect english.

This actually caught everyone by surprise.

"Wait this whole time you can speak english" said Shinsou.

"Yeah I wasn't in Japan and and the only person I had to speak Japanese to was my mom so I try my best to learn to speak Japanese better and along the way of reading book I pick up different languages" said Izuku.

"How many do you know" said Sero.

"About 15 languages just I case if I ever needed them" said Izuku.

"As expected from the class president to be prepared at any situation" said Iida.

This made Pony really happy she found some who can speak english who wasn't Monoma.

"You really can understand me I'm so happy" said Pony.

But this gave Kendo an idea.

"Midoriya I know we're not from the same class but can you please help Pony learn Japanese we have Monoma and all but we don't want her saying anything more rude" said Kendo.

Izuku thought about and had an answer.

"Okay I'll do it I don't have an internship to go for work studies so I'm free" said Izuku.

"Really thank you how does next time your free sound said Kendo grabbing Izuku's hands.

"Y-Yeah" said Izuku blushing a bit.

"Then it's a date" said Kendo.

But then she realized how it sounded like she was asking him out on a date.

"S-Sorry I made it sound weird" said Kendo blushing too.

This made girls from class B stare at their class president and big sister and how she acted but for the class A girls I gave them an idea but as they're class separated Momo whisper something to Kendo.

"Come meet the girls at class A dorms after school" said Momo.

And after all school work all the girls from class A and Kendo met up and we're in Momo's room.

"So why did you guys want me here again" said Kendo.

"Well you see we're try to get Izuku to make his own choice on who should be with him" said Momo.

"And I'm saying back the fuck off" said Katsumi.

"It's only fair if everyone has a shot and we finally came up with an idea that's to you" said Momo.

"Me what idea did I give you said Kendo that we all should at least go on one date with Midori to help him figure out who he wants by his side" said Mina.

"And we'll drawing numbers" said Momo.

"So get picking" said Toru.

Then one by one each girl pulled a stick with a number on it deciding on the order they'll go on their date.

1st Shoko
2nd Ochako
3rd Mina
4th Katsumi
5th Momo
6th Kendo
7th Toru
8th Jiro
9th Tsu

"Dammit why is half and half first" said Katsumi.

"It's just meant to be" said Shoko.

"So those everyone have they're numbers" said Jiro.

They all nodded.

"Okay the dates will start in the after even on the weekend just to make sure that everyone has same amount of time with to make it fair and with all that out of the way let the game of love begin" said Momo.

Meanwhile at the airport a certain people just came off their planes and one of them was Melissa shield.

"Hey dad I just made it Japan I'm sorry that you couldn't come with on the same time" said Melissa.

"It's no problem they're just keeping an eye on and I understand since I-Island incident" said David.

"Yeah I know okay now I'm going to try and find U.A to see uncle Might you know since the fight" said Melissa.

"Yes I understand and good luck" said David.

"Okay bye dad" said Melissa.

"Bye sweeat heart" said David.

Then she hung up the phone and started to walk to the exit but as she did she bumped into somebody.

"Oh sorry about that" said Melissa.

But the she realized who it was.

"Wait your princess Vivi from the Alabasta kingdom" said Melissa.

"Yes I am and don't worry about I'm just on my way to U.A right now" said Vivi.

"Really can I follow you I was actually trying to go there too" said Melissa.

"I don't see why not" said Vivi.

And just like that the 2nd semester was already becoming crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 12.2K 101
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
945K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2M 105K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
198K 8.4K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...