Bartra's Sister and Neymar's...

By bartradasilva

The Bartra Siblings... Marc being the oldest one, he's basically taking care of his little sister and even if... More

INTRO-
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Authors Note
Chapter Eight
Another Author's Note.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Author's Note
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Author's Note. {SORRY!}
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Marc is a father! *Not an update*

Chapter Twenty-Six

4.9K 161 10
By bartradasilva

Marc’s POV-

I looked down at the shot glass placed right in front of me. I took it in my hand, examining it before drinking it all quickly. After that one came another, and then another. Soon I was drinking not only Tequila but Vodka and Scotch were also added to the mixture.

A couple of shots of the various drinks later I looked around the room. I blurrily saw men standing around a pool table and others sitting a couple seats down from me. I got up from the bar stool and the room started spinning.

I shook my head and vigorously blinked my eyes to make it stop, but it didn’t.

Estas bien niño?” a random male voice said

I turned left and right but I didn’t know who it was so I just said yes. I started walking, or should I say stumbling to the bathroom to do my business due to the heavy drinking. On my way I bumped into 2 men and into the worn out jukebox in the corner.

“Yo watch out!” A man yelled.

“Aw m-m-y bad dude…” I murmur.

When I got to the restroom I stumbled into the stall and did my business. I got out and washed my hands, and splashed some water on my face. I held onto the sink to prevent me from falling and I took out my phone.

I looked at the blinding light of my phone but as much as I tried I couldn’t focus on the names.  I was completely fucked up and I couldn’t even see the words on my phone clearly. The room kept spinning and my balance slowly got more and more screwed up.

I scrolled through my contacts and randomly pressed a number, hoping it was someone who could come get me.

Phone Call with ?:

Hello?

M-m-Madison?

Marc are you okay?

M-mad—Can you come get me..

Marc where are you! Why didn’t you call Gianna…or your girlfriend?

K-k-eep it down-n and i-i-m in Benny’s Bar..

I’ll call Gianna. Marc…Please don’t drive. STAY THERE!

I murmur okay and I hang up the phone and place it back into my pockets. I stumble out of the restroom and I pull a chair from the nearest table because my knees were about to give out.

The room kept spinning and the lights kept getting harder and harder to look at. I finally put my head on the table and waited.

Gianna’s POV-

Since Neymar and I decided to have a lazy day today we’ve been in his house this whole time. First we watched some movies and now we’re lying in bed.

“It’s almost 10. I should get home.” I say resting on my elbows.

“Noooo. Stay!” Neymar said, throwing his arm over my waist.

I smiled and I adjust myself so my head is on his chest now.

“Today was great.” I say.

“Great day with my great girlfriend.” He adds.

I giggle a bit and we just stay quite while he played with my hair.

“Um..Babe?”

“What Neymar?” i say hesitantly.

“I may or may have not just made a knot in your hair…”

“Junior!” I yell, getting up and running to the bathroom and he follows.

I look in the mirror and he indeed made a knot in my hair. I put water on it and I try to comb it out.

“Let me help!” he yells taking the comb.

“Don’t you dare touch it.” I say lifting my hand to him.

He hands me the comb and lifts his hands in defeat. I shake my head and watch him run to his bed. I stand in the restroom for 10 minutes after I finally get it out.

“DONE!” I yell and throw the brush.

I look at myself in the mirror and I look like a damn mess.

“Ney can I borrow a towel? I need a shower.”

He gets up and goes out of the room. When he gets back he comes with two towels.

“Maybe I should join you.” He says putting his hands around my waist.

“Mmmh..”

I give him a kiss and slowly walk backwards into the bathroom and I slam the door.

“You suck!” He yells from the other side.

I laugh and quickly jump into the shower.

When I finish I put on one of his shirts and his old soccer sweats.

I get out and Ney’s laying on his bed, watching the television.

“I need to go home already.” I say while drying my hair.

Neymar was already going to start protesting but he’s cut off by my phone ringing. I throw my towel at his face and I check the Caller ID. It was Madison.  Right when I picked up she sounded kind of scared.

Phone Call with Madison:

Gianna?

Yeah. What’s up Madison?

Listen, Marc called me and h-he’s like drunk or something I don’t know but he sounded scared.

W-what when did he call you? Did he tell you where he’s at?

About 5 minutes ago. He’s at Benny’s Bar.

O-okay. Thanks for telling me.

“Who was it?” Neymar asks

“It was Madison. Marc’s drunk at some bar.” I say running around the room to find my shoes.

I find them and I see Neymar throwing on an outfit similar to mine. (They’re his clothes so obviously lol)

“Where are you going?” I ask.

“With you. Now let’s go.” He says walking out the door.

----

When we pull up I see the familiar Audi R8 parked near the damn bar. Neymar parks the car and we run towards the doors.

Neymar opens it and we run in and search the bar.

“Is that him?” Neymar says pointing to a man with his head on a table.

I squint as I look at the man and I realize it is him.

We run to him and shake him. His head shoots up and he looks and smells horrible. I feel a rush of anger and disappointment through my body. Marc wasn’t the type of guy to go out and get shit faced for the hell of it. This could of also gotten to the media so he put himself and his career in huge jeopardy for doing this stupid shit.

“G-g-gianna is that you?” He says, slurring his words.

“Yes. Now get up we’re leaving. Where’s your keys?” I sternly say.

He reaches in his pockets and he gives me his keys, wallet, and phone. Then, I watch as he tries getting up but he fails. I shake my head in disbelief. Neymar and I wrap an arm around Marc’s waist and start walking out.

“You take my car and I’ll take his car and him.” Neymar says.

I agree and we reach Marc’s car. I open the door and we put and buckle him in the back seat.

“Alright here’s my keys. Be careful, Love you.” Neymar says giving me a quick kiss.

“Love you too.” I say.

He gets in the car and I run to his car.

Neymar pulls of out the parking lot and I follow him.

Neymar’s POV-

I check the rear view mirror to make sure that Gianna is driving behind me and she is. I keep my eyes on the road, not saying anything to the very drunk Bartra.

“She’s pre---.” He slurs the last word.

“What?”

“Emelyn’s pregnant man..” I says.

I slam on the brakes, from the shock of what Marc just said. Gianna honks from behind me and I keep quickly press the acceleration again.

“Are you serious man?” I turn to face him in the back.

“She’s fucking pregnant.” He says throwing his head back and holding it.

“What the hell and I supposed to do now?” he says.

“I don’t want kids. Especially with her.” He adds.

“What do you mean? You don’t love her anymore or what?”  I ask.

“No. I-I-I don’t.” he blankly says.

I tried my hardest to think these were all lies but he’s drunk. Drunks always tell the truth.

The rest of the ride was quite until we got to his house.

I got out and watched Gianna park the car and run towards me.

“Why’d you stop all of a sudden back there?” she asked.

“Foot slipped..” I say opening the door.

We both grabbed Marc and we went inside the house. We sat him down on the sofa and Gianna and I left to the kitchen.

“Coffee?” she asks, starting the coffee maker.

“Yes please.” I sigh.

“He’s so stupid.” She says quietly.

I nod and sit there quietly, not really wanting to get into it.

“Gianna!!” We hear marc shout from the living room.

We both go and Gianna sits on the coffee table next to the couch.

“What?” she asks.

“S-she’s pregnant.” He whispsers.

“W-what?” Gianna asks, as if she wants to make sure that she heard correctly.

“Emelyn’s pregnant G. She’s pregnant.” He says before he starts sobbing.

Gianna just sits there with her eyes wide from the shock.

She looks down and then at me. Her eyes immediately get glossy, from the tears that were already forming.

“Y-you’re going to be a dad?” she whispers..

Marc just sits there sobbing and nods.

Gianna wipes the tear falling down her cheek and she gets up and walks away.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Ayyyyy! She found out that Em is knocked up!

Find out what else happens….next week! Lol

I actually liked this chapter tbh.

Vote/Comment!

About the imagine book:  I have some (not super long) imagines written already but all I need is the cover for the book.

Anyways, Did y’all see El Classico? Pure sadness today lol but I still love my team!

#ViscaBarça!

Did your team, besides R.Madrid, win this week? (Comment!)

And are any of you watching the World Series?

GO GIANTS!

Anyways,

GOODNIGHT CUTIES.

P.S - No chapters have been edited / have had major edits made! Sorry for the errors!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 121 13
Y/N is Gavi's sister. A pool party is being held at Gavi's house with Frenkie de Jong, João Cancelo, Marc Guiu, Héctor Fort and Áron Yaakobishvili i...
320K 5.9K 31
❝my only mistake was choosing the wrong sister.❞ » In which he falls in love with his girlfriend's sister. » © Iionelmessi 2016.
Escape By A

Fanfiction

228K 3.7K 81
Macy Messi also known as the well known Footballer Lionel Messi's sister who got kidnaped is now 18 years old and decides to try to escape one last t...
117K 3.6K 72
Years of fueled anger and regret has pushed Alana Amero to her wits end. Her only aspiration in life was to play professional football, but her dream...