Black-Leg Deku

By Wolfhunter_1225

This is an AU of izuku being raise by the former number 2 pro hero of his time Red Leg Zeff while his time wi... More

Info/Harem
Harem 2
Harem 3
You can become a hero
Meeting Momo and Koby
Entrance Exams
The First Day
Team A vs Team D
Class President
USJ Attack Pt 1
USJ Attack Pt 2
Escorting A Princess
White Chase Smoker
Crocodile?
Izuku Vs Crocodile
Leaving Alabasta
The Start To The Sports Festival
Race To The Top
Battle Of Cavalry
The Two That Has Nothing Fighting For Something
The Storm Has Just Begun
Father & Son, The Vow
Half Time
The End Of The Sports Festival
Secrets & The Phone Call
Meet The Brother & Hero Names
The Touchy Mechanic
Internships Start & Power Up
Trouble Is Brewing
The First Sign Of Awakening
Recovery and returning to U.A
Back At U.A
Preparing For The Test
Training Both Mind & Body
Students vs the teachers
Second Half Of Exams
Katsumi Fears
Unwanted Meeting
I-island
To Dark For The Last Time
Day At The Pool
First Day At Camp
The League Strikes
Hero's Burning Passion
Into The Storm
Villains Victory
In Enemy Territory
Rescue Team
The Start Of The End
Rescue Complete
You Two Are Next
A New Symbol
The Dorms
Ultimate Moves
Visiting Grave
License Exam Starts
Girl From Shiketsu
Class 1A nearly there
First Half Done
Exam Rescue Time
Rescue & Fight
Let's Talk
How It Began
Izuku & Zeff First Meeting
Leaving Home
Enter Overhaul & Dates ?
The Dates Begin
How Do I Compare
Arcade With Some Drama
Together At Our Route
Fancy Party
Class 1B Big Sister Has A Date
A Girly Date
Concert Tickets
I'm Sorry
Tutoring & Possible Work Studies
The Work Studies
1st Day of Work
The Truth
Trying to Say Goodbye & The Anti-quirk Drug
Time to Move in
Enies Lobby
Suneater
Kirishima Unbreakable Spirit
The League's Plan
Close to Tower Top
The True Battle of Enies Lobbies Beginning
Foresight End Result
A Hero's Rage
The Devil That Descended From Heaven
Goodbye Old Friend
Wheel of Fate is Turning
#Not A Chapter
The Silent Evil
Provisional License Training
Red Coat on Halloween
Parents Day Pt. 1
Parents Day Pt.2
Preparing Cultural Festival
The Informant
The Ring & The Plan
#Not A Chapter 2
Sputter!!!
The Tour
The Festival A Month Away
Family Pretend Time
A Gentle Confrontation
Gentle End
Family Foes Face to Face & Nightmares return
#Not A Chapter 3
๐Ÿ‹Intense Night๐Ÿ‹
Sick Day
#Not A Chapter 4

The Successor & The Devil within

5.3K 86 51
By Wolfhunter_1225

After Izuku had his dream he got up and ended up hearing his friends know the truth of his father but they still except him and the most thing that left Izuku speechless and not only that Katsumi stole Izuku first kiss on the lips and now Izuku keeping his distance from her not know how to talk to her after all that but now after his first day In house arrest everyone learn about work studies making feel left behind and the teachers told them not to say word to him and Katsumi so right now Izuku thinking about this a he was throwing away the garbage.

'After one day and I'm already behind cause everyone is doing something called a work studies' Izuku thought.

But as he was walking forward Izuku noticed something in the corner of his eye and turn to see a face coming out of the wall.

"Huh trash am I right" said ???.

This left Izuku speechless as what he was look at, then a hand came out point at the direction Izuku was going to.

"What you doing you know you can throw the food trays with burnble don't you" said ???.

"Yeah" said Izuku still in a bit of shock.

Then the face went away back into the wall.

"Am I going insane what was that" said Izuku.

But the face came out of the ground surprising Izuku again it cause him to back away.

"You must be that excitable 1st year aren't you I bet it was freaky suprises for you kinda sorry about that but did pop up here cause I thought you be shocked though" said ???.

"What the world are you" said Izuku.

"Not a bad question there my friend I'd admit I even weird out myself self some times you once in a blue moon but don't worry you'll find out who I am soon enough I'm just glad you have a fighting spirit you the truth is that people are talking it's was kinda bad at the start since the sports festival but now it's in the middle so I came to see the fuss was about" said ???.

Then just like that he disappeared into the ground leaving Izuku just confused on what just happened.

'I feel like I've seen him some were before' Izuku thought.

But eventually Izuku ywo days finally pass and Izuku house arrest end before Katsumi and now was in his class.

"Guys I'm sorry for all the trouble I cause" said Izuku bowing.

"It wasn't your fault Bakugou was the on who started it" said Jiro.

"But at least you got something out of it right Midoriya you took another step of becoming a man" said Kirishima.

This man Izuku red while everyone was confused but still Izuku was still determined to catch up.

"I'll catch up with everything I fell behind these pass 3 days" said Izuku with a determined look.

"Now that's the fighting spirit do it man" said Kirishima.

Then Aizawa suddenly appeared behind Izuku.

"Time to take your seats everyone" said Aizawa.

As they quickly went to they're seats.

"Morning now that Midoriya back I'll go into more detail the work studies Intel" said Aizawa.

Then he turn to the door.

"Alright come in I'll people who experience first hand explain I suggest how work studies differ from internship these three are 3rd years at U.A they rank at the very top of our student body but you may know them as the Big 3" said Aizawa.

As now three 3rd years were right in front of the entire class and Izuku remembered the one leading them was the same guy he saw his face coming out of the ground.

"The Big 3 and it's him" said Izuku said Izuku.

But this made Izuku remembered he now seeing him completely.

'Wait I remember him I saw him last year at the sports festival last year he left an impression' Izuku thought.

As he remembered his clothes fell off.

'But he didn't get first place and those two didn't either but there must be a reason why they're U.A Big 3' Izuku thought.

"Now get too it introduces yourself quickly let's start with Amajiki" said Aizawa.

Then as Amajiki look at the class everyone thought he was intensely starring at them but I truth he was picture them a potatoes but was quivering.

"I can't do this no matter how hard I picture them as potatoes I can see their human body's I know that they're still people my mind is blank and my mouth is dry I can't say any thing I want to go home" said Amajiki as he turn away from the class.

This left everyone surprised that one of the Big 3 is a scaredy cat.

"Aw come on Amajiki you need to have the heart of the lion not kitten you know even though your human you get what I mean" said ???.

Then she turn to the class.

"This is our kitten Tamaki Amajiki and my name is Neijre Hado I'm supposed to talk about work studies you 1st years have an exciting ahead of you" said Neijre

But she started to talk to everyone not about their work studies but on them and the rumors and about them until she noticed Izuku.

"Your that quirkless boy I thought that you look a lot scarier cause of your bounty" said Nejire.

"I really hate that poster I'm not that scary" said Izuku.

"Well" said Mineta.

But was smack in the back of his head by Tsu tongue.

"Hey what kinda training do you do it must be difficult to get really strong and is it true that you have a 66 on your back" said Nejire.

This made everyone know what kind of person Neijre is, an airhead.

"Well I do have the 66 on my back but I don't want talk about it but I can tell you that it was difficult my training but cause of it I could go to U.A and since then I started to learn new technique" said Izuku.

"Really show me now" said Nejire get closer.

This made Izuku blush a bit while Aizawa was getting mad that everything is not going calmly and this was was the leader of the group stop Nejire.

"Sorry about that but I'll get you refocused, the future is going to be" said ???.

This left the class quiet.

"Going to be awful that's your part guys well crap my call and response was a total fail" said ???.

This made everyone think the Big 3 were weird.

"Okay you guys look like you have no idea what's going on I guess we are 3rd years who came into your class room to explain a program that's completely voluntary I see how you can be confused by that how about we show you our bounties to show what you have achieve at the end of your 3rd year hey Eraserhead can you show them our bounties" said ???.

"Fine I might as well show the they're new ones too" said Aizawa.

This left everyone shocked.

"Wait we have bounties now" said Sero.

"Yes as of now you all have bounties but for now let's start with the Big 3" said Aizawa.

Then just like that Big 3 bounties appeared on the screen behind them.

This left everyone speechless seeing they're bounty.

"How is that possible that they're bounty is so high" said Sero.

"Yeah didn't Midnight say 3rd years bounties usually are up 150,000,000" said Mina.

"That usually the case but these three are the top of U.A and they have proven it to the villains that's why they're bounties are so high now here's yours" said Aizawa.

Fumikage Tokoyami: 75,000,000

Kirishima Eijiro: 60,000,000

Tenya Iida: 54,000,000

Momo Yaoyorozu: 50,000,000

Hanta Sero: 44,000,000

Kyoka Jiro: 40,000,000

Tsuyu Asui: 37,000,000

Ochako Uraraka: 22,000,000

Mina Ashido: 19,000,000

Denki Kaminari: 18,000,000

Ojiro Mashirao: 15,500,000

Mezo Shoji: 6,000,000

Yuga Aoyama: 4,500,000

Hitoshi Shinsou: 1,400,000

Toru Hagakure: 1,000,000

Rikido Sato: 800,000

Koji Koda: 700,000

Minoru Mineta: 50

"Hey wait where's Midoi" said Toru.

Then the rest of the class look until they found it at the top tied with the leader of the Big 3.

"No way 300,000,000" said Ojiro.

"He's tied with the seniors" said Tsu.

But when Izuku saw this his soul was coming out of his body.

"Why did they keep the picture and so high" said Izuku.

"Man you guys are something you got your license as 1st years right huh this batch of new students proven to be energetic so the problem is you must not have a sense of humor that's why my joke didn't land" said ???.

"Don't do it" said Amajiki.

"Heads up the rad new plan is all you first years fight me at once" said ???.

This surprise everyone in class 1A.

"Well Eraserhead if you want them to experience our experience then it's a pretty rational way of doing it then" said ???.

"Do whatever you want" said Aizawa.

This was when everyone walk yo the Gamma training ground.

"Is he serious" said Sero.

"Oh yeah totes serious" said ??? as he stretching.

"Mirio your impossible it would have been simple for us to explain what it's like here's what we learn from it not everyone has your drive plus think how bad it'll look if some can't recover after fighting you no one wants to spend next couple of years in a hospital" said Amajiki.

"I bet he's just try to psych us out" said Kirishima.

This was when Neijre said something while playing with Mina horns.

"Togata I know our job is tough but you better make sure you know what you're doing be careful okay" said Nejire.

"Please stop touching those" said Mina.

"Let's think about this your obviously much further ahead of us but we fought pros before" said Tokoyami.

"Not to mention we took down legitimate villains I don't think you have to worry about hurting us we're not a bunch of wannabes" said Kirishima.

"I heard you have to show me that's the truth now who's going to start this party" said Mirio.

"I've got this" said Kirishima.

"No I'm first" said Izuku as he had a serious look.

"You stole my thunder" said Kirishima.

This made the girls see Izuku was serious about catching up while Aizawa was telling them to learn from this.

"View this as a learning experience it's a good opportunity for you" said Aizawa.

While Mirio was staring at Izuku.

"Oh the problem child yes this is perfect I heard you have plenty of fire in you" said Mirio.

Izuku already knew that Mirio was good and came up with a strategy as he activated second gear.

"The close combat team should surround first thing" said Izuku.

"Let's do it we got ourselves a new mentor thanks you for this experience" said Kirishima.

This was when Izuku launched himself at Mirio he was a few inches away from Mirio before his clothes fell off and Izuku going straight through him.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH" yelled Jiro suddenly seeing Mirio naked.

"My bad my quirk is kinda tricky" said Mirio.

While Izuku was trying to figure ou Mirio quirk.

'His quirk has something to do with letting attack go through him so second gear would be useless here' Izuku thought as he turn off second gear.

"Your pretty quick if I didn't prepare myself you would have hit me" said Mirio as other attacks went threw him.

But because of the smoke created by the attacks when it clear up Mirio was gone and suddenly behind Jiro naked.

"I'll think I'll take down the long distance fighter" said Mirio.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH" yelled Jiro again.

"He warped" said Shoji.

"His power isn't just to go threw things" said Sato.

"How did he luck with such a good quirk" said Kirishima.

But Amajiki knew the truth behind Mirio strength.

"Your wrong Mirio quirk isn't what you should be jealous of you should be envy of his skills that's what sets him apart 1st years" Amajiki thought.

As Amajiki thought this Mirio took down four guys.

"Mirio did a work studies and didn't stop there he kept building himself up" Amajiki thought.

While Mirio took another four out.

"Powerrrrrrr" said Mirio.

This left the remaining people speechless how Mirio took down all of their long distance attackers.

"Mirio Togata in my opinion he is the third closest to become the next No. 1 hero the first person isn't ready yet" said Aizawa.

Making Shoko and Amajiki look at him.

"Wait who are the first two" said Shoko.

"I said it at the press conference it's Midoriya and the second is Fire Fist Ace be might act like an idiot but he's good with people and when it's needed he can be serious and thoughtful about the situation along with his Incredible fire power but something tell me that Midoriya will over come anything thrown in his way" said Aizawa.

Meanwhile Izuku was still analyzing Mirio quirk.

"I think that's it for the long distance fighters all there's left is the ones that specialized in close combat" said Mirio.

I have no idea how he even did that said Kirishima.

"It's one think to be able to phase through things but warping too" said Ochako.

"This guy is unrivaled do we stand a chance" said Ojiro.

"Hold the flattery" said Mirio.

'Unrivaled from that word alone I can tell what level your all at if you don't now how much hard work Mirio puts in his quirk they'll never beat him' Amajiki thought.

"Guys I think I figured out his quirk it let's his body phase through matter but an what we thought was a warp was actually him turn off his quirk while he's underground cause mass can't over lap each other so it launches him out" said Izuku.

Mirio, Amajiki and Nejire were surprised Izuku was able to figure it out.

"Deku how did you know something like that" said Ochako.

"Well when you nothing to do you try reading to help keep your mind in peace" said Izuku.

And Izuku thought of another reason cause they give him anything thing else that he could possibly escape.

"Man house arrest didn't put a dent in your fighting spirit" said Kirishima.

"You may know my trick but still see you win" said Mirio as he ran towards them and then phasing through the ground.

"He went under" said Sato.

"Then that means he'll show up right here" said Izuku as he kick the direction Mirio came out of.

'He wasn't surprised he was able to predict where I be pretty smart' Mirio thought as Izuku attack went through him.

Then Mirio was going to try and attack but this was when Izuku used skywalk to get him out of the situation this surprised the 3rd years.

"Damn it looks like I have to save you for last" said Mirio

Then just like that Mirio took out the others while leaving Izuku alone.

"Man Togata has been getting super power now a days" said Neijre.

"Mirio has always been strong since we've been little kids the problem is that he doesn't hold back" said Amajiki.

"But what about the quirkless boy he did two things I never expected from someone like him" said Nejire.

"It's just gonna end the same" said Amajiki.

But right now both Mirio and Izuku were both on the ground now eye to eye now.

"So it's just me and you left and it looks like I'm not the only one excited" said Mirio.

This was cause Izuku couldn't help but smile.

'I don't know why my heart is burning up from excitement it's just like the provisional license and I don't want to lose' Izuku thought.

This was when Izuku started to spin to start Diable Jambe.

"Mirio let's end this with everything thing we got okay" said Izuku.

"Alright then one final move it is then" said Mirio all excited.

This was when Izuku used skywalk to get higher in the air while Mirio activated 15% of OFA and with them both ready they went for each othe with their attacks.

"Diable Jambe: concasser" said Izuku.

"Smash" said Mirio.

While everyone who knew about Mirio quirk expected the attack to do nothing and it would have until Izuku unknowingly knew he activated another awakening that once he learns how to control it in the future it will be a useful addition and the reason no one could see it was because of Izuku leg being completely glowing from the heat and the end result was Mirio getting kick in the head while Izuku got uppercut to the chin.

"Dammit I lost" said Izuku as he was falling.

"What you talking about it was a draw" said Miro also falling.

Then both of the fell to the floor unconscious but this was when Izuku was seeing something again and this time it was with the older but different version of himself with the white haired boy with the comic book.

"So you have to be my decent and AFO foster father but why am I seeing this" said Izuku.

But this was when Izuku decent started to talk to the little boy.

"Hey ??? do you want to know a secret" said ???.

"Yeah" said ???.

"Okay the secret is that I actually have a quirk" said ???.

"Really" said ???.

"Yeah but people thinks it's useless but to tell you the truth I think it has potential if doesn't work for me maybe I'll give it to you" said ???.

But the suddenly the entire place was staring to go on fire.

"What's going on" said Izuku.

Then suddenly he heard banging and turn to look to find a cage and where it looks like where the fire is starting cause it was spitting out fire from the bottom of the cage.

"Okay what's is making that noise" said Izuku.

Then he move closer to see what was in the cage but some how he still couldn't se so Izuku moved right in fron of the cage where fire wasn't being spit out but hero he knew it he was the thing inside the cage as it rush at Izuku try to break out.

"What the hell are you" said Izuku.

But more Izuku look at it this made certain it was a monster something greater and more sinister the thing had had horns and sharp claws and one feature that stand out the most with it's sharp fang smile but the it yelled out one word as more fire started to come out.

"BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN" yelld ???.

This cause Izuku to close his eyes and cover his ears.try not hear it but when he opened his eyes again he saw his flame from before.

"What the where did he go" said Izuku.

But then the flame floated back to Izuku's heart and this was when noticed it got bigger but all had to stop when Aizawa splashed both Izuku and Mirio with cold water.

"Good your up now then Togata please continue with the lesson" said Aizawa.

And that's what Mirio did.

"I try to make it that you wouldn't see my wily sorry if you got a peek at it but any way that how feels to fight me" said Mirio.

"We got punch in the gut before we knew what was going on" said Shinsou.

"Right what you think my quirk strong" said Mirio.

"Yeah too strong" said Sero.

"No fair my quirk doesn't come in Comparisons" said Toru.

"Hey can I tell you his quirk name is it's called permeattion" said Nejire.

"And like your quirkless classmates said earlier explain some what of my quirk" said Mirio.

"Wait there's more" said Izuku ready to memorize it to write down later.

"I had to make my quirk strong you see while my quirk is activated my lungs can't take in oxygen so if I try to breath it'll go straight through my lungs and my ear drums can't while light can't go through my retinas I can pass through anything but at the same time I can't feel anything even though I have a body I'll keep on falling I can probably keep going down forever so if I want pass through a wall I have to concentrate really hard so I'll have to activate everything except for one leg the I release the other leg and land on it and the first leg will be the last to go through for a simple action like that they're a lot of little steps involved" said Mirio.

"Oh man if I were in a hurry I would mess that up every single time" said Kaminari.

"Seriously you can't feel anything how are you supposed to move" said Mineta.

"Growing up I was always behind as you expect in no time I dropped dead last and drop my pants a lot to but in order to get to the top I couldn't just hope that things will get I had to think and I learn to make combat decisions and pick up a few new tricks but above all I learn to predict what would happen next and what made those predictions possible was experience I base my predictions from what I learned that why I want to fight to show through experience rather then words In our work studies we aren't treated as guest like our internship we're regarded as the sidekick or even as a pro it cane be super scary pros can get hurt and some time end up watching people die but every scary and painful thing you went through is an important experience you can't get in a class room even at U.A I transform the experience I got from work studies into power that's how got to the top spot and that's why I think they're worth it even if your scared you with me 1st years" said Mirio.

"He even gives pep talks like a pro" said Ojiro.

"I can't believe he went through all this for ous even though he could have explained it" said Momo.

"So these work studies are really are different I feel like I missed a lot of stuff from my internship" said Kaminari.

"They try to make sure we didn't do anything too dangerous" said Jiro.

"I guess it won't be that way for work studies" said Sero.

"Now that we have our licenses we'll be treated like pros on the scene" said Iida.

But this was when Aizawa told everyone to go to class and say thank you to the 3rd years but as the upper class men left Nejire said something.

"I thought you might have injured a few people but they came out fine way to go Mirio" said Nejire.

"I came close to especially when it came to the problem child" said Mirio.

"Yeah I know he actually hit you no one could do that before" said Nejire.

"It was just a fluke" said Amajiki.

"That wasn't a fluke I made sure to activated my qurik through my entire body except for the arm I punched him with" said Mirio.

"I'm going to keep an eye on him want to see what else he can do" said Nejire.

"Yeah I know what you're talking about I bet Sir Nighteye would love to meet him" said Mirio.

Meanwhile after a long day class everyone went to the dorms while Izuku went to his room think about his work studies.

'I need to take some initiative I can't just sit and wait' Izuku thought as he called Gran Torino.

"Yes what can I help you with" said Gran Torino as he picked up the phone.

Then Izuku told him about the work studies.

"Huh work studies who is this again" said Gran Torino.

"I was wondering would you be taking anyone for the program Gran Torino" said Izuku.

"Oh I see you finally remember who I am big shot, sorry kid but I'm working on something else right now wait now I know who you are your that kid who is always getting into danger" said Gran Torino.

"And because of that I want to make sure I'm more prepared and closer to No. 1" said Izuku.

"Way to make something that obvious sound so cool, why don't ask All Might about instead of me" said Gran Torino.

"I can't there is some things happening right now and Aizawa told us to use the contact from our internship" said Izuku.

"You can that route but you don't have either maybe you can at least ask All Might to introduce you to bunch of new people first one comes to mind is his former sidekick" said Gran Torino.

This made Izuku realize about All Might's former sidekick but later in a building a blue skinned woman and open the door quickly.

"Sir I have news" said ???.

But saw her boss doing some All Might research in a dark room.

"Your low key today aren't you" said ???.

"Let's hear the report and make it quick" said ???.

"Yes sir one of the person we're investigating is on the move Overhaul the head of the Shie Hassaikai" said ???.

This got her boss interested.

"What do you think he's doing" said ???.

"It appears that he made contact with the League of Villains" said ???.

And as she said this the man himself Overhaul was standing right in front on Tomura as the heroes were making progress on becoming real heroes so were the villains.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
864K 40.2K 172
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
295K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
236K 9.9K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...