↷ Got7 Pregnancy Series

By foxyeonz

Welcome to a mess of a book in which you will find a mini collection of fluff, angst and emotional scenarios... More

Introduction
↬ Period
↬ Baby Talk
↬ Early symptoms/ Finding out
↬ Surprise/ Telling him
↬ First trimester issues
↬ First Ultrasound
↬ Telling the boys/ Telling your families
↬ Telling Ahgases
↬ Baby Bump
↬ Second trimester issues
↬ Food cravings/ Mood swings
↬ Baby Kicks
↬ Gender Predictions
↬ Gender Reveal
↬ Picking out Names
↬ Baby Shower
↬ Heated Arguments
↬ Third trimester issues
↬ Interacting With The Baby
↬ Insecurities
↬ Pregnancy Pains
↬ Scares
↬ Discussing The Birth Plan
↬ He's Overprotective
↬ Braxton Hicks
↬ Final Preparations
↬ Realizing You're In Labor
↬ Labor and Delivery/ Part 1
↬ Labor and Delivery/ Part 2
↬ Labor and Delivery/ Part 3
↬ Birth Announcement/ Got7 Visits
↬ Appa and Baby Moment
Ending Note

↬ Nursery/ Decorations

2K 37 16
By foxyeonz

Jaebum:

You smoothed out the wrinkles on the mini sweater with the iron and folded it symmetrically before placing them along the bottom drawers of the dresser. You had every drawer labeled and color coordinated for easy access and you were finally satisfied with the layout. Jaebum was in the other room, repainting the chipped wall with a coat of white. You poked your head through the opened door to see your husband stepping back to admire his handiwork. 

''Jaebummie,'' you giggled. ''I need some help moving the dresser into here.'' He turned around with a small smile on his face and nodded. You watched as he struggled to move the dresser into a right position to lift up but once he succeeded, he hoisted the dresser with both arms underneath with ease. ''Move it to the right, no, just an inch further-'' You directed. ''stop there, perfect.'' Jaebum sighed in relief and moved on to assemble the crib while you added the decorations into the nursery. 

You wiped the mirror with a cloth and stared into the shiny glass that revealed your 23 weeks bump. ''Woops.'' You heard Jaebum mutter under his breath as he dropped the hammer. You carefully lifted up the pot of greenery and set it down beside the dresser and the mirror. You went to the laundry room and returned with an empty hamper that would store all the baby's dirty clothing. You ran the vacuum on the surface of the white carpet, determined to make sure that the nursery would be dust free by the time Moonji was going to arrive. 

''I'm hungry.'' You murmured, letting your exhausted body rest on the armchair. ''You want me to go make some lunch first? I can always figure out the crib anytime.'' Jaebum suggested, running his hands through his hair as he checked his clock above the door. ''Thank you.'' You said shyly. It was 15 minutes later and you were touching up on the decorations adorning the walls. You adjusted the framed picture of a tiger cub and stood back to stare at the intricate design. You didn't notice when a pair of hands were placed on the sides of your expanding waist and Jaebum holding you as his little spoon. ''I can't wait to have Moonji using this room.'' He said, laughing at the end of his sentence as he sheepishly place his head on your shoulders. ''I absolutely love this room Jaebummie; thank you for doing all of this for us.'' You whispered. ''Anything for my two sweet princesses.'' He chuckled. You turn around to face him and pecked a kiss on his lips. ''Now can I have the sandwich please? Moonji and I are hungry.''

Jinyoung:

You entered the oddly silent house with raised eyebrows when you spot a clean kitchen and your husband nowhere to be found. It was his day off and you went out to get Jinyoung's favorite takeout as the shop does not offer delivery service. You place the bag of food on the counter and ventured into the quiet hallways until you caught a glimpse of someone fast asleep in your shared bedroom. 

You shrugged it off, knowing that it wasn't uncommon for Jinyoung to take a nap during the day, but the fact that he didn't step foot out of the house and he still decided to sleep made you worried. You pushed those thoughts out of your head and decided to leave the decorations you picked up at a garage sale in the unfinished nursery for later. You pushed open the door and found yourself in shock as you viewed the completed room. 

Someone, more specifically Jinyoung, had finished the nursery while you were away as a surprise. He had finally repainted the wall with a thin coat of white and added stripes along the surface that faced the assembled crib. The white curtains were not fully closed, letting in the natural sun to light up the room. The grey carpet was placed on the floor and a chair kitty ears were snuggled into the soft material in which the carpet was made from. 

Jinyoung had also moved the white dresser into the room and put down a knitted elephant beside it. Above the crib and the rocking chair were a picture of a duck, a cat and a small dog. You traced the slim bars of the cribs with the pads of your fingertips and smiled when you reached the end. 

''Jagi?'' You heard a husky voice asked behind you. You turned around to face Jinyoung, hands rubbing his eyes and head tilted to the direction you were stood in. ''Jinyoung.'' You giggled. ''thank you for finishing Jiwoo's nursery, I know with fanmeetings and promotions going on lately that you don't even have time for yourself but the fact that you did all this for our baby girl-'' You couldn't even finish your sentence as your eyes were sparkling with tears that threatened to fall. Jinyoung stuffed his hands into his grey pajama pants and gave you one of his signature smiles. ''Aish, now you're making me laugh and cry at the same time!'' You mumbled. ''Come here jagi.'' He said, walking closer to you. He kissed your cheeks, his fingers trailing down your cheekbone and ending with pecking your lips lightly. ''I love it.'' You whispered. ''I know you do.'' Jinyoung smirked. ''I can't wait for our baby girl to use this room.''

Mark:

The moment you woke up, you felt nauseous. You were positive that it weren't morning sickness as you didn't even have that bad of it to begin with. Not only were you lightheaded, you were extremely moody and you didn't feel like getting up at all. You groaned from your spot on the bed, thrusting the pillow somewhere on the floor in annoyance as you heard the clanging of metal nails hitting the tiles. You stormed into the nursery to find Mark looking at you curiously as you put your hands on your hips with your lips pursed into a thin line. 

''Can you cut the noise? I am literally having the worst day possible and you are over here generating unnecessary crap.'' You snapped, venom laced into your words as you glared at your stunned husband. ''I'm sorry,'' He said. ''that was an accident.'' You close your eyes, irritated but spoke no words before opening them again. ''Just please stop.'' You huffed, leaving the room and flopping on your bed, faced down. 

You didn't know how much time have passed but you were wide awake now, recharged from your nap and feeling much better than before. You cautiously poked your head through the opened door, ready to apologize for being rude earlier when you were met with the finished nursery. 

The window was slightly ajar, the blue curtains hanging from the metal rods. A blanket was draped over the bars of the crib and an angel figure was hung above. The white dresser was placed under the left side of the window with cloud shelves situated on the wall. Mark had also moved in the newly ordered armchair and had placed a coffee table under the window. ''You did all of this by yourself?'' You gasped. Mark gave you a lopsided smile as he wiggled his bandaged pinkie in the air. ''Totally worth it for our baby boy.'' He laughed lightheartedly. You plopped down on the armchair, eyes filled with tears in both gratefulness and guiltiness. ''I'm so sorry about earlier, it was wrong of me to just snap at you without a reason to. I was just having a tough morning and my hormones just peaked and-'' You couldn't even finish your sentence as you choked on your tears. ''Oh jagi, you know I am not mad at you right? I understand, things don't go our way every time and mood swings come with keeping our baby boy inside you. Besides, aren't you excited for little Mingyu to sleep here?'' Mark murmured, walking over to you and patting your hair softly in reassurance. ''I just want to let you know that I love every single bit of here and I couldn't thank you enough for doing all of this.''

Jackson:

You gave an unimpressed stare at your husband as you watched him play with the rocking horse. You had been bothering him the entire week on getting started with the nursery but he had been making excuses each time. You were a little annoyed to be honest but you let it slide knowing that he had been doing promotions overseas and it was taking a toll physically on his wellbeing.

''Are you going to start building or what?'' You pointed out. ''I'll get it done, just not now.'' He said, riding the rocking horse and shouting out in glee. You rolled your eyes and shook your head. ''I want to get started with this Jackson,'' You scoffed. ''I am serious.'' He shrugged carelessly and continued with his fun. 

''Jackson, get off the rocking horse.'' You demanded. He could tell you were annoyed, but the mischievous voice inside his head pressured him to continue in which he replied, ''Come on jagi, I told you I'll get it done. Where's the rush?'' You couldn't believe his childishness. ''Well, have fun on your own. I am leaving for a walk, I have to clear my mind.'' You huffed, grabbing your jacket from your closet and leaving Jackson in his stunned silence. 

After a full hour, you returned home, no longer that annoyed with Jackson, but annoyed nonetheless. You barged into the silent hallways with brisk footsteps and stopped when you heard Jackson's voice through the closed door. ''What do I do Jaebum hyung?'' You heard him say. ''I pissed her off and now she isn't even home to see the surprise.'' There was silence before Jackson sighed heavily. ''I'm gonna go call Y/N, it's not safe for her to be alone, what if some drunk dude from the club hit on her?'' (We love a comedic king in the household) You didn't even care if Jaebum was still at the other end of the call, all you knew was that Jackson was worried sick about you. You opened the door, preparing to scold him when you saw the beautiful room. All the furniture was now placed in the right spot and you could see that he had taken the time to vacuum the place to make sure it's dust free. He had also put pictures and other decorative items on the shelves and on the dresser. There were a grey and pink birthday banner draped across the bars of the crib and the white rocking horse were now left alone. You couldn't stop the tears that spilled out as you observe the completed nursery and Jackson, standing there quite shocked, but relieved at the same time, was smiling adoringly at you. When he finally spoke, you bursted out in laughter. ''Hyung, I think I don't need the advice anymore.''

Youngjae:

You didn't want to stay at home the entire day, especially with your pregnancy now reaching the end of the second trimester. You had phoned your husband's eomma to accompany you in shopping for the rest of the babies' supplies in which she agreed instantly. Youngjae didn't come home until midnight the day before and he was incredibly tired. (JYP better not be overworking my boys, cause I am going after him with my metal pan if he is)  You didn't even bother to wake him up, knowing that he would most likely sleep in since he got home late. You had left a scribbled piece of paper beside his pillow that told him where you were going as to not worry him when he find you missing in the morning. 

That's where you were now, on the bus with a bag of adorable onesies, pacifiers and milk bottles for when Dae-Hyun and Dae-Eun arrived. You watched as a young woman stepped onto the bus, one hand folding a stroller, and one hand holding onto her screeching child. She took a seat, eyes darting anxiously as she looked around her and tried to calm down her child. You unconsciously slipped a hand under your 22 weeks bump and rubbed the curve that had grown over the month.

You silently entered the house and dropped the bag on the couch, intending to organize it later when you have time. You were about to go to the bathroom to freshen up when you heard the sound of Youngjae's laughter. You were curious now on what he was doing so you followed the trail of the noise and found yourself viewing the finished nursery. When Youngjae spot you, he nearly dropped his phone on the floor. Startled, he approached you with a big smile on his face.

''What do you think jagi?'' He chuckled nervously. ''It's beautiful Youngjae.'' You gasped at the hanging plants above the cribs. His smile only got wider as you continued to compliment the room. ''I absolutely love this room, so is the twins.'' You added, placing Youngjae's hands on your belly in which he could feel the light kicks pressing against his palm. You pointed at the framed picture of a grey bunny and looked at him with wide eyes. ''You painted that?'' You asked with wide eyes. ''Yah! Jagi! Don't underestimate my painting skills.'' Youngjae said playfully. You kissed him on the cheeks and quickly pulled away, a dorky smile replacing your facial features. ''Seriously though, I can't believe you did all this.'' You giggled. ''I did, with the help of Jinyoung hyung.'' He pouted. You pulled a still sulky Youngjae into your arms, roughly pecking his lips while twirling your fingers through his hair. ''I love it so much, thank you.''

BamBam:

You sat down on the grey carpet with your paintbrush, squinting your eyes at the chipped paint. ''How did you manage to mess this up?'' You asked, annoyed that he didn't even pay attention to the slight details on the dresser. You stared at your distressed boyfriend as he struggled to push the crib into the room. ''I don't know, I am not artistically talented.'' He defended. (Flashbacks to when he drew JYP as a gorilla sort of thing, I don't know about you, but that is artistic talent right there) ''But this is just basic painting! Look at the paint peeling off on this side.'' You exclaimed. ''I don't why you are being so moody all of a sudden.'' BamBam stated. ''You know what? You can do this yourself, I am leaving.'' You yelled in frustration. You placed the paintbrush into the bucket and left BamBam alone to suffer in silence. 

You didn't even know why you were asking for an argument, but one thing led to another and now you were guilty. You didn't even stop the tears that filled your eyes, then multiple drops of water landing on your shirt. It's the hormones, you repeated inside your head. Now you were extra guilty for being a jerk. You wrapped yourself tightly with the blankets then plugged in your earphones, soft music playing in the background as you fell asleep. 

You didn't know how much time has passed but when you woke up from your nap; you were met with BamBam's gaze as he stared into your sleepy eyes. ''How was your nap?'' He asked quietly. ''I don't need you to pity me.'' You snapped, trying to hide your tear stained face from him. ''Oh baby, I made you cry didn't I?'' He frowned. ''Shut up.'' You mumbled. He extended his arms and slowly let you melt into his embrace as he patted your hair. ''I have a surprise for you.'' BamBam declared after awhile. ''What is it?'' You asked, looking up from your hug. 

''Close your eyes baby.'' He chuckled. You close your eyes and stood up, BamBam's hands searching for yours and he led you to a room. ''Open your eyes.'' He said excitedly. You obliged and were met with the wonderful sight of the completed nursery: the furniture now painted to match the light grey aesthetic of the room, toys scattered on the shelves and on the surface of the dresser, picture frames dotting the walls and beautiful antique lights lit up the room. There were also a grey lamb plushie on the floor, and brownish-reddish curtains hid the windows. ''What do you think?'' He squealed, skipping into the room with a wide grin. ''What do I think? I think it's absolutely perfect and I can't wait for he/she to sleep here.'' You teased. ''Great, cause now I am hungry so let's go out for brunch.'' 

Yugyeom:

You couldn't help but laugh as you watched the boys argue amongst each other as they sorted out the task of finishing the nursery. Your boyfriend wasn't really experienced in constructing which is why he sought for his fellow members' help, in which they all agreed instantly. ''Hyung, it's not fair. How come BamBam only has to move the furniture and I need to assemble the crib? I can't even understand the instructions!'' Yugyeom exploded in frustration. ''Cause this is your child Gyeoms.'' BamBam insisted. ''Who's going to do the paint the walls?'' Jaebum asked, ignoring the chaos, or the battlefield, that was happening in front of him. 

''Dibs on this one, I am ready to tackle the paint!'' Youngjae said happily. ''You go do the walls Youngjae-ah, I will take care of the decorations.'' Jinyoung commented. ''What will everyone else do then?'' Jaebum inquired his fellow JJP member. ''I'll water the plant!'' Jackson suggested, interrupting the both and gesturing at the pot of greenery next to the mess that was called the crib. ''Jackson, no, please.'' Mark shook his head in disapproval.

''How about I hang the picture?'' Jackson suggested again, lifting the picture of a hippo from the floor and showing it to Jaebum. ''No, how about you assist Yugyeom in the crib building?'' Jinyoung offered, shoving Jackson next to the still infuriated maknae. ''Not that I mind, let's get to work Yuggie!'' 

It was several hours of supervising, bickering and building, but nonetheless, the nursery was completed and it was beautiful. You and Yugyeom had both decided to go for something more basic and modern, but still cozy at the same time, which was what the nursery was based on. Your bare feet touched the carpet as you admired the details in the room. ''What do you think jagi?'' Yugyeom asked, eyes shaped in slants as he looked around the nursery. ''Yeah, what do you think Y/N noona?'' You heard BamBam asked from behind you. ''I love it so much. Thank you everyone for helping, I will treat you all to homemade brownies I made while everyone was building.'' You chuckled. ''No way, brownies?'' Jackson screeched. ''There's some downstairs, it's on the kitchen counter cooling off.'' You stated with a smile, knowing that the members had all left the room to get brownies, leaving you and Yugyeom alone. ''Do you think Jinho will love it?'' Yugyeom asked innocently. ''This room's perfect. How about you see for yourself?'' When Yugyeom felt the three short kicks, his smile got even wider.

How was this chapter? Author-nim would firstly like to thank everyone for the reads, votes and comments, cause I feel like I don't express my gratitude enough but trust me, I really do appreciate every single one of you. Secondly, I just want to put it out here, but I try to reply to every single comment. But sometimes, either I don't receive the notification or I don't know how to respond to your comment, you won't get a reply back. No one probably needed that reason but I just wanted to say it. Don't mind me. Alright, question of the day, what other kpop fandoms are you all in? Let me all know down below! I am personally a Once, Moo Moo, Reveluv, sort of Army, Ahgase, Stay and Myday. I am trying to get to know other groups but I don't really consider myself as a 'fan' which is why I am not in many fandoms. In conclusion of this chapter, stream Eclipse for clear skin. Happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 546 16
Cara travels back to South Korea to see her fiancé Jaebum. What he didn't know was that she was one week pregnant when she left: Once she arrived bac...
5.9K 182 7
Mark has a secret crush on Youngjae that starts to become not so secret when he goes to the extremes to be with the person he loves. *Psycho Lover St...
119K 2.1K 38
ONGOING Just some Got7 imagines filled with fluff, angst, sweet moments and more. Read to find out. Hope you enjoy! Started November 25, 2019. Com...
192K 4.9K 57
Got7 Yugyeom x Reader. Got7's has their album, 7 for 7, coming out and you are Got7's new choreographer. What you didn't expect when you took the jo...