Photographer: Part 2

Per UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" Més

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 70

201 13 38
Per UniquelyScarred

*A few hours later*

<Chris P.O.V>

When I woke up my whole body was numb. I looked around and noticed I was laying in a hospital bed. What am I doing here? I turned to my left to see my mom holding my kids. How did I get here? As I tried to sit up random pain started to occur throughout my mid section and all I can do was lay back down and wince in pain.

"Ow Fuck!" I groaned loudly.

My mom turned to me and spoke "Everything is gonna be ok Chris just lay back and stay calm"

"Ma why the fu... I mean why am I in a hospital bed? What happened?"

"You don't remember?"

I shook my head "No, what happened?"

"I'm gonna refresh your memory, Tiana set you up and tried to kill you. But I called the police and the paramedics and they rushed you over here to the hospital"

My mind slowly started to refresh on what happened. When I thought about it my heart broke.

I can't believe Tiana did this and to think I loved this girl....

Just thinking about it made me tear up "I loved her so much... I did everything for this girl and the crazy thing is that she never loved me"

"Forget her"

I shouted as loud as I possibly could "No! She Played Me! She Made Me Do Shit I Never Wanted To Do, But I Did It Because I LOVED Her!"

My heart shattered into a million of pieces. All the feelings I felt for Tiana were dead.

At this moment Tiana meant nothing to me.

"I wanted to talk about that...when you were under anesthesia you said a few things that caught my attention"

I looked at her confused "Like what?"

"You told me that you killed people for Tiana...is that true?"

"I...I-"

Before I could finish she cut me off "Chris I'm your mother, the only woman you can actually trust, you can tell me anything...I want no secrets between us"

I took in a deep breath and spoke "It's true"

"So you killed Saige...Dave...and a girl named Lydia?"

I nodded "Yes ma'am"

"Was it because of Tiana?"

I looked at her and a tear rolled down my face slowly "Yeah....I did it because I loved her"

"You didn't think anything was wrong with killing innocent people for a female?"

"But I loved her" I tried to explain.

My mom shook her head "Love is blind...I learned that the hard way with your father when he killed your brother and tried to kill me"

"I'm just so hurt ma"

"I know, I know but I promise you're gonna get through it. It's never gonna be easy but you'll get through it Christopher"

I wiped the tear off my face then I asked "Do you know where Tiana is?"

"Her and Dee are still under police custody until further notice"

"I need to see her...I gotta talk to her one last time"

"That's not happening anytime soon"

I looked at her confused "Why not?"

"Christopher look where you're at, you have to heal. Did you forget that you just got shot up today"

"But Ma"

My mom interrupted "Look I know you're eager to talk to her but I'm not gonna let that happen until you're fully healed up"

"Ok...can you do me a favor?"

"Sure what is it?"

I continued "Make sure Tiana doesn't take my kids away from me"

"Oh imma make sure of that, I'm going to be watching your kids until you get out"

"Ok and I need another favor"

She nodded "Ok"

"After I talk to Tiana face to face I want you to kill her for me"

"Christopher"

I pleaded "Please, that's all I ask for"

"You know I can't do that"

"Ma Please! I'm Begging You!" I said as I started to tear up.

She sighed and nodded "You want her to suffer? Taking her out isn't gonna solve it, that's too quick... I got a better solution."

"What is it?"

My momma began to tell me the other solution that she had thought of. And to be honest I liked her idea way better than mine.

Even though I didn't want it to go that way I still agreed with her plan.
After she was done explaining to me her plan seconds later the doctor came in to check up on me.

"Hello Mr.Brown how are you feeling at the moment?"

I responded truthfully "My body is numb to a certain extent but, when I move I can feel intense pain in my mid section"

"Ok that's to be expected, do you have any trouble breathing?"

"No sir"

He nodded "Ok, since you were wounded pretty badly you're going to be here for about two weeks or so"

"Two weeks?"

"Yes at the minimum"

"So what's the maximum time that I'm supposed to be staying here?"

The doctor responded "Four weeks tops"

"Oh nah I can't stay here for that long I have to go"

"Sir...do you realize the fatal condition that you're in? You're lucky to even be alive right now, especially three gunshot wounds to the abdominal area and one just around your heart. A lot of people don't survive that."

I sighed and turned to my mom then I looked back at the doctor "I apologize for getting a little riled up, I'm just amped to get out of here"

"It's to be expected Mr.Brown, before I leave do you need anything?"

"Yeah can you get me some water please"

He nodded "Sure, I'll have one of my nurses bring that in for you"

"Ok thank you"

Soon after that the doctor left my mom started talking to me.

"Christopher I'm gonna get going in a few, I gotta feed the babies and put them to sleep it's about to be their nap time"

"Ok, make sure you keep them safe"

She nodded "You know that I will"

"Hey ma?"

"Yes Christopher?"

I continued "How did you get over heartbreak?"

"I got over it when I realized that the person who I used to love wasn't worth my time and energy. I personally didn't want to waste my life on someone who I knew didn't give a damn about me"

".... Okay"

<Tiana's P.O.V>

I smirked as I sat in the holding cell thinking about Chris. It made me laugh just thinking about how all this time he thought that I loved him. His dad was right, Chris was so easy to manipulate. One may wonder why I did this, well it was all apart of me and Clinton's plan.

The day Clinton hired me as a nurse at the Mental institution to be Chris personal nurse, he gave me a task.

Nothing was accidental, it was all planned.

{Flashback:

I was sitting in Clinton's office when he was telling me the whole set up.

"You remember my son Christopher correct?"

I smirked "How can I forget he looks just like you"

"Well as you may know I put him here in this facility and he believes that he's a schizophrenic, what imma need you to do is be his nurse"

"Ok that's cool, is that it?"

He chuckled "No, see I want to make his life a living hell so I need you do this one favor for me but you can't fuck up"

"I won't just tell me what you want me to do"

Clinton continued "I want you to make Chris fall in love with you because he constantly talks about you. Then I want you to refresh Chris memory and make him expose me. Make him think that he got his life back after he basically throws me under the bus"

"But isn't that gonna be bad on your end though Clinton?"

"I'm not finished...remember I'm gonna have the last laugh Tiana"

I nodded "Ok continue"

"After I probably go to jail I want you to keep up this act that you love him. Play with his mentality and make him do shit that you wouldn't expect him to do. To get more closer to him start a family, that's his vulnerable spot"

"Why a family?"

He continued "That's all the boy ever wanted after I killed his mother and brother."

"Damn that's a little fucked up don't you think?"

"No. Anyways after y'all become the so called perfect family, I want you to stab him in his back metaphorically speaking and get him where it hurts the most....As a matter of fact, I want you to kill him"

I was starting to contemplate if I really wanted to do this or not because I never had any problems with Chris before this.

I didn't want to kill an innocent man who I barely had a relationship with.

Then I asked "Why do you want to hurt him so much? What did he do to you?"

"When I look at him, I see his mother. I can't stand to look at his face everyday it makes me sick to my stomach"

"....I'll do it, but when do you want me to start this?"

"Today. Just go to his room and pretend like you're a new nurse after that you should know what to do"

I inhaled a deep breath "Ok"

After saying that Clinton gave me Chris room number and I left his office.

When I left I went straight to Chris room.

Soon as I got there I knocked on the door gently and waited for Chris to answer .

"C-Come In" he stuttered.

It was so cute how nervous he was, then I gradually walked in. He took a double take of me and it was like he couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing.

It was like he remembered me.

"Brown? I'm the new nurse here, Dr.Evans requested for me to bring you out to the courtyard to get some fresh air"

"Tiana?" he asked me.

I looked at him confused "How do you know my name?"

"I-I....never mind. Let me take a shower real quick and I'll be right with you"

"Ok that's fine, just come to the common room when you're done so you can meet up with me there"

Chris nodded "Ok"

{End Of Flashback}

I'm not gonna lie at moments I fell for his cute ways, not to mention he was amazing in bed. But, I had to stick to my plan.

Why did I stick to my plan for so long?

It was because I loved Clinton and I never stopped. I'll do anything for him and I'm not ashamed to admit that.

Deep down I feel a little guilty that I took it this too far because I now have a child with Chris. I absolutely love my baby boy and but I'm obsessed with Chris baby girl Royalty.

Knowing that Chris might be dead I'm taking both of our babies and I'm heading back to Cali with Dee so we can raise them together.

It'll make up for the child that me and Dee lost...thanks to Chris.

I'm not gonna lie...if Chris is still alive I would want to at least go one last round with him. I can't let a good dick go to waste.
But after that I'm gonna have to kill him forreal this time.

________________________

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

59.1K 553 99
sequel to Instagram//Zach Herron
3.5K 150 7
I'm Gonna Love You I Mean It ‏‏‎ social media & real life mzzystars © 2023
69K 2.6K 53
Book 2| Forbidden- not allowed; banned. @WorldOfAlyssa
10.7K 176 31
𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙. ✓ 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 ...