My Hero [ Aizawa Shouta x Rea...

By Akane_Sora

on a rainy Friday night, y/n lost her mother and the one who saved her was a man with white scarf. after tha... More

Chapter 1: On That Fateful Night
Chapter 2: Not Enough
Chapter 3: A Flame In My Heart
Chapter 4: A Time Machine?
Chapter 5: What Is Happening?
Chapter 6: My Love For You Is Infinity
Chapter 7: Class Outing
Chapter 8: Under The Cold Rain
Chapter 9: Happiness Is Transient
Chapter 11: Going Home
Chapter 12: I Am Home
Chapter 13: Another Love
Chapter 13.5 : New Year's Special + Bakugou Giving Nicknames
Chapter 14: The Festival
Chapter 15: Craving You
Chapter 16: What Exactly Is Love?
Chapter 17: Our Prologue
Chapter 18: Training
Chapter 19: A Complex Relationship
Chapter 20: Death Anniversary
Chapter 21: With The Heart To Forget You
Chapter 22: Never Meant To Be
Chapter 23: The Sports Festival
Chapter 24: Our Distance
Chapter 25: Ice vs Water
Chapter 26: Who Are You?
Chapter 27: My Hero
Chapter 28: I Loved You
Chapter 29: After You Left
Chapter 30: After You Left (part 2)
Chapter 31: Silencing The Storm
Chapter 32: This Is Goodbye
Chapter 33: A New Day
Chapter 34: Evening Sky
Chapter 35: Stay
Chapter 36: Protect Her
Chapter 37: What If The Storm Ends?
BNHA X READER ONESHOT
Chapter 38: His Bloodlust
Chapter 39: The Girl Who Stole My Heart
Chapter 40: Your Touch
Chapter 41: Coming To Light
Chapter 42: Love Is A Painful Thing
Chapter 43: Uncertainty
Chapter 44: Attack
Chapter 45: Goodbye, My Friend
Chapter 46: I Don't Want To Lose You
Chapter 47: The Aftermath
Chapter 48: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 49: Letting Go
Chapter 50: Our Last Festival
Chapter 51: No One Else But You (Lemon🍋)
Chapter 52: Love Is A Beautiful Pain
Chapter 53: My First And Last Love
UPDATE
Chapter 54: To You After 7 Years
Chapter 55: Acceptance
Chapter 56: Sorry And Goodbye
Chapter 57: Right Person, Wrong Time
Chapter 58: A New Beginning
Chapter 59: We're Still Here
EPILOGUE
A BIG THANK YOU

Chapter 10: Fireworks In Our Heart

7.4K 282 276
By Akane_Sora

They say, each person is connected by a thread that leads them to their soul mate. They are destined to love regardless of place, circumstances and time. When storm comes, the thread will twist and tangle but it will never break. It's called The Red String Of Fate.

Your eyes flickered open to a white ceiling above you. A warm feeling enveloped your hand. Weakly, you turned to your left. There, laid a sleeping young boy seated next to you, fingers intertwined with yours.

His shoulders heaved rhythmically to his soft breathing. The sun that crept through the white flapping curtains, shone its light onto his calm demeanor. You noticed how majestic he looked with the speck of dust waltzing under the divine sunlight.

You absentmindedly stroke his hair and whispered, "Just, what happened.."

Aizawa fidgeted in his sleep a few times before finally waking up to your presence. He frowned and rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"Y/n....."

"Aiza—"

Quickly, he pulled you into a tight hug.

"I thought i lost you..." he whispered right next to your ear.

—————————

Later on, you found out that you lost conscious in his arms while you were in the cave. He brought you back and since then, you had been in a coma for 10 days.

"So.. that wasn't a dream,," you cried in joy. Tears forming in the corners of your eyes.

"W-what are you so happy about? Everyone was worried sick. They thought you were gonna die. And if you're gone, i don't know what will become of us, of me,"

You only smiled in response. At that moment, you never wanted to part away from them. Not from Aizawa. Ever again. You softly pat his head.

Suddenly, your smile shriveled into nothing but plain terror when realisation hit you.

You ruffled through your clothes, touching and inspecting your abdomen area. Nothing. There was no bandages, no pain, no wounds, nothing at all.

'then what was that all about?'

"Are you okay?" Aizawa asked.

"It's nothing..."

Before you knew it, you were discharged from the hospital a few days later. Aizawa had his hands busy with upcoming tests so you decided to head home alone.

The warm air was exceptionally fresh and crisp. It felt like you were finally released from the hell hole. However, the vision you had when you passed out, still remained vivid in your head. It felt real. The pain you experienced, the blood you saw. Was it really a dream?

Lost in your thoughts, you paid no attention to who was before you. As a result of your ignorance , you bumped into the person and fell right on your bum.

"S-sorry!" the female spoke in panic.

She reached her hand out. You looked up but the sun was too bright for you to see her. You could only make out the figure. She pulled you up instantly and that was when you saw her face.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Y-yes. Sorry about that," you replied.

She only gave you a smile before walking away. It was then you realised how familiar she looked. It struck a chord with you and you became full aware that that female was indeed, your mother.

"W-WAIT!!!" you yelled.

The girl stopped in her tracks and turned to look at you in confusion. You noticed how well groomed she looked in her school uniform. She had her brown hair tied up in a high ponytail with side strands dangling down. Her red ribbon was neatly tied around the collar accompanied by a black blazer with an unfamiliar crest.

She bears the same eye colour as you. It was glistening under the light, it felt so surreal.

"Yes..? May i help you?"

You softened your gaze. It was crazy to think you were actually seeing the younger version of your mother. She was probably around your age. And probably hadn't met your dad yet.

'I wonder what her reaction will be if told her that i was her daughter,'

You chuckled softly at that thought. This made her even weirded out by you.

"Uhm..."

'Mom, a few years down the road, you will meet dad and thats when you will bear me. But that will also bring misfortune because i will be the cause of your death years later. If you hadn't protected me, i'm sure you would be living your life happily. If only i wasn't born, then you can still keep smiling, just like this. Mom, i miss you,'

Those were the words you wished to convey but couldn't. Some things are meant to be kept hidden, especially when it involves their deaths.

'I wish i could stop you,'

"Uh hello?"

'Mom, please don't go,'

"Excuse me?"

'Don't die.'

"EH WHY- WHY ARE YOU CRYING?"

You snapped back to reality after you felt tears streaming down your cheeks. You looked back at her. The way her eyebrows were raised worriedly reminded you of those days.

"I'm sorry. I'm okay, thankyou. I'll take my leave now," you smiled with a rather painful expression.

Deep down, you wanted to hug her so bad. You wanted to be embraced in her warmth. But you knew you had to restrain yourself. You didn't want to dwell in the past. It was time to move on.

The both of you parted ways without a word. Looking forward and never looking back. Though it will be the last time you get to see her.

—-
"Welcome home!" You greeted Aizawa.

"Why didn't you wait for me to pick you up?"

"Welll, i was impatient. Besides, i wanted to surprise you!"

He only let out a sigh and slumped next to you as you watched the tv. He loosened his tie and slowly rest his head against your shoulder.

"H-hot.." he clicked his tongue.

You could feel the blood rushing to your cheeks.

'I'm the one who's feeling hot right now! Why is he being so clingy? This is bad for my heart!!'

You cleared your throat.

"Hey, since it's summer... do you wanna i don't know.. go to the summer festival with me?" You asked.

He shifted his position, this time laying his head on your lap. You looked down only to see him staring at you.

You cocked a brow in utter shock.

"Are you asking out on a date?" He spoke in a raspy voice. But to you, it sounded so seductive.

'HE'S SO CUTE. I WANT TO KISS HIM.'

You coughed and secretly clenched your fist to resist the urge.

"I mean,, you can see it that way—"

He let out a small chuckle.

"It's a hassle. But i'll consider,"

Once the tests were over, you somehow managed to convince Aizawa to go to the festival with you. With the help of Midnight, she lended you her yukata and tied a pretty ribbon at the back. She put your hair into a sideway french braid bun before decorating it with a hairpin. The white flower hair pin that had beads dangling down went perfectly with the black, red and specks of white yukata. The outfit was then paired with a golden obi (sash). She applied a pink lip gloss as the finishing touch to make a softer look.

"Y/N!!!!! YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS!" She exclaimed and brought you to her long mirror.

You gazed at it in awe. You couldn't believe how the yukata could suit you so well. You looked royalty, it was amazing.

"Now, lets meet with the others, shall we?"

You met up with the rest of them at the entrance and began to walk down the street. The atmosphere were glimmering with immense enthusiasm. The beaming smile on everyone's face made you feel contented. Though it was noisy with all the chattering and beating of the drums, it was somehow peaceful. Just pure happiness wafting through the air.

You pulled Aizawa to various games booth; the goldfish scooping, ring toss, gun shooting and many more. Those in which were won over by Aizawa many times. However, you were exceptionally good in the gun shooting, by "good" you mean you were on par with Aizawa. But still couldn't beat him, sadly.

"That's unfair!!!! What training did you get?" You groaned.

"You just suck, y/n"

You froze in your tracks and gasped.

"HOW DARE–"

He walked away before you could even finish the sentence. You caught up to him and tugged his sleeves.

"I want that fox mask!" You pouted like a kid.

"What are you? A six year old?"

"And what about it?"

The both of you just glared at each other for a few seconds before he sighed in defeat.

"Fine,"

After he bought the mask, you realised that you were separated from the rest of your friends. You were about to find them until Aizawa grabbed your hand.

"The firework is about to start. I know of a best view."

He brought you up to the hill where a single bench was found, facing the lights and streets of Tokyo. No street lamps were needed, the buildings were already illuminating the darkness.

He grabbed your hand and gently led you to the bench. The noise from the festival was distant and softer. It was overpowered by the sound of crickets. Its music created a romantic, tranquil atmosphere. It was then your heart started to pump rapidly.

You and Aizawa, under the night sky, alone, in this quiet remote place. You tried to hide the blush that was glowing but it was futile. Aizawa noticed how flustered you look.

"You don't have to hide it you know," he said.

You glanced at him and back to the ground. Finally, you mustered the courage to speak up.

"I've been thinking,, Aizawa.. about us. What do you think will happen once i leave?"

Aizawa's eyes widened upon hearing your words. He looked at you almost instantly. One could tell he was too afraid to even have that thought of seeing you leave.

"Deep down,, i really love you. And im scared if.. I'm scared if this bond between us will end here. I don't want it to go away. Today was such a fun day. I was so happy that i could spend my time with you. I want this night to last forever,"

You sniffed as you could feel the tears building up. You didn't want to cry on this special night, not in front of him again.

"If i have the power to make you stay, i would. But i know it's impossible. Y/n, you have friends waiting for you on the other side. This is not your world. Indeed, i'm selfish and if possible, i want to have you all to myself. I want to cage you up and never let you go. I want to hold you in my arms and embrace you all night long. You have no idea how much I want to do stuff with and to you. As much as i love you, i have to make sure you return back to where you belong. But ,, i need you to know that no matter which world we live in, i will still love you,"

You stared at him, eyes brimming with tears. A mixture of sadness and happiness. The feelings were reciprocated. He slowly reached his hand out. He brushed his fingers through your hair and cupped your cheeks.

You watched his eyes stared at your lips before slowly closing them to lean for a kiss. Simultaneously, you did the same. Two lips collided in that moment and the both of you fell into ecstasy.

He was very gentle on you and the way his other hand went up and down your back. It stopped at your waist area and that was when he pulled you closer to him, deepening the kiss.

"Open your mouth a little," he whispered.

You followed his order and gradually part your lips. It took him no hesitation to force his tongue in. He picked up speed and began swirling his tongue, from the roof of your mouth to the bottom. He pulled you closer until there was no space in between. You could feel the beating of his heart against your chest, it was in sync.

Unable to breathe any longer, you softly pushed him away, gasping for air. But he gave you no rest. He smashed his lips against yours gain, clearly dominating over you.

The thick layers of the yukata were of no help. It only made you sweat even more. You could feel your sweat from your neck trickling down to your chest.

"H-hot," you pant in between kisses.

"Then take it off," he looked at you with a serious expression.

"N-NO!"

"I've seen you with only your bra. It's not the first time,"

"BUT STILL–"

He only laughed. That smile on his face made you blush. At the same time, an array of colours coruscated in the night sky. Your heads simultaneously turned only to find the display of fireworks. It bloomed into a flower every second and faded away like little fairy dust. Each time it burst, your heart would pound harder to the beat. You were fascinated by the beauty but little did you know Aizawa was staring at you.

**Aizawa's POV**

Her glassy eyes reflected the lights that were shining. But it was her smile that shone the brightest. It was an exquisite sight.

A small seed of happiness began sprouting in my heart. It was her that made me this way. It was her who shaped me and i couldn't ask for anything better.

'Aah, what am i going to do now? I'm really , in love with her.'

My eyes softened as i watched her smile.

All of a sudden, my attention was shifted to something else. I didn't know why I hadn't noticed it earlier . I could feel the dread creeping into my stomach, churning it. I wasn't able to comprehend what was happening. It was too sudden. Why did it have to ruin the atmosphere now?

I stared at her in shock, eyes wide open.

'Why....'

'why is she ...fading away?'
__________________________________

okey phewww. a long chapter. as i was reading through,i thought of splitting it into two chapters. but that way, the second chapter will be quite short and will receive little to no impact. so i decided to put it in one chapter.

anyways, its 6am here 😄🤘🏻 i want to die 🤙🏻😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 6.9K 20
Long story short you have no clue who your birth father is. Your mom became a villain and abandoned you when you were 10, don't worry you're being ta...
24.6K 506 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
1.2M 41.4K 32
You're the new teaching assistant at UA for class 1-A. Your main focus is to help students control their quirks and to teach those who are will hand...
2.8M 79.7K 41
After an unfortunate incident happened to her parents, Shota Aizawa took in Y/n L/n due to the fact that he was best friends with her mom. A new life...