His Other Half

By sofiaskiee

His eyes darkened, turning into a shade of darker blue. Odd. He took a deep breath, making my brows ceased de... More

His Other Half
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 Part 2
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Please Read.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N
Chapter 25

Chapter 12

985 34 2
By sofiaskiee

I"I don't regret any of the decisions I've made in my life. Because with every choice I've made, I've learned something new." -Ariana Grande

"This does not look a very good idea anymore." I whispered while staring at the stars.

He deeply chuckled and squeezed my hand, "Trust me on this."

I took a deep breath as he slowly guided me down the stairs. My hear racing. My throat dry. Everything like in slow motion but it was actually the normal speed. I could not help but fee doubt in every step I took. Questions popped in my mind like bubbles even though there was nothing I could answer to. 

We were already in the kitchen when the voices quiten down and suddenly stared at the two os us. I shifted uncomfortably where I stood while looking down at the ground.

"Alexa?" a voice that I was familiar exclaimed. "Is that you?"

"Yes." Spade responded. "This is Alexandria, Marissa."

"Oh my goodness!" Marissa suddenly shrieked as a pair of warm arms enveloped me into a tight-crushing hug.

Marissa? W-what was she doing here?

"W-what?" I stuttered as I slowly lifted my head to look at her.

Her black eyes crossed  gazes with mine as her dimple turned visible. She was giving me a full brown smile that kept me calm and quite happy but at this moment, all I felt was something I could not point out.

"You are a werewolf?" I asked.

Her shinning eyes turned dull, "So Spade already told you." she said not as a question but a statement.

I nodded my head as I looked at the wall behind her. "He did."

"Why are the two of you holding hands?" A feminine voice asked.

My eyes fell on a woman who have black hair, big blue eyes and a skin like a porcelain doll. She was beautiful that I know if we ever get to a competition on who was a real beauty, she will be the winner and me the loser. 

"Hi," I mumbled shyly.

The girl's frowned deepened as she stared at me, "You didn't answer my question." she uttered and stared at Spade. "Why are you holding hands with this girl?"

My head hung in shame, "Stop it, Jewel." Spade growled.

What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

"Why not?" she said cockily but it turned out sweet, "I am just asking. I thought you already told her about us."

I blinked as Spade's hand squeezed mine once again. "About us, the werewolves but not about the ..."

The girl's melodic laughter reached my ears, "Really? I never thought that you will have a mate like her."

My eyes gazed towards our linked hands then towards Spade. His aw was slack and hard as his eyes dilated towards the woman.

Mate.

"Spade?"

Spade's eyes turned to me as it narrowed the got back to its normal state. "Yes love?"

"Can I ask you something?" I mumbled undr my breath. "i mean, the two of us."

His eyes held confusion as it stared at me then he barked a loud command, "Leave." he whispered through the air as footsteps quickly scattered away from the kitchen.

"Is there something bothering you?" he questioned as I felt him move closer.

How I knew he was without hearing him? I don't know. I just felt it. It felt natural and instinct was telling me he really was with his silent steps.

"No." I quickly responded,  "I mean, yes."

I felt his breath fanned my neck, "What is it love?"

My mind stopped moving as I felt his warm breath spreading down my spine. Then a memory flashed in my mind, our heated kiss a while ago. My face instantly flushed as I gripped the counter.

"I..I-I.." I stuttered then let out an exasperated sigh.

I shifted away from him to keep my mind cleared and collected myself.

"Go on." he urged after letting out a small deep chuckle that vibrated from his chest.

I blinked and let out a bluff of breath, "What does mate mean?"

Silence filled the air as he did not respond.

"I think you're not ready yet." he finally answered.

I licked my lower lip, "Can you please tell me? I have learned about werewolves already, this might be something not that hard to accept."

"Alexandria, I think -"

"Please?" I instantly plead as I cut off his sentence.

A few minutes had passed until he cleared his throat, "Okay."

A small smile formed itself on my lips as I eyed the sink, "Thank you." i silently breathed.

"Well, mate is someone you called as your friends ..." he started. "In normal human's definition but for us werewolves. Mates are the one's that keeps us calm and the one whi gives is light when we are in he dark." he cleared his throat once again, "in short, a man or a woman's other half."

My brows furrowed. "Other half?"

I heard him let out a sigh, "I am not very good at the mate's defintion for us, werewolves, never give it something to define. We show it."

My lips parted. "What do you mean?"

My back stiffened as I felt two strong arms circled my waist. "Mates are soulmates. Lovers, someone that we, werewolves, live for." he ushered in my ear as my eyes widened.

Mate? As in someone that I could not live without. Someone who I was chained for eternity.

"Mates fall in love the first time they saw each other.." he continued as his warm breath sends my hormones on edge. "though it depends if ever they want that love to bloom more."

My hands turned into tight fists, "Do you have a mate?"

"yes." he quickly responded as I felt that I had been punched in the gut and thrown off the cliff. My body shook as I felt something burn under my eyes, "Do you wnat to know who?"

I wanted to scream word no but the opposite left my lips, "Yes."

He turned me around so fast that I let out a small gasp as he crashed his lips into mine. I stood there frozen as a tear silently falls, he must have noticed it since he pulled away and looked at me wih confusion.

"Why are you crying?" he asked and wiped the tear with his thumb.

"Just continue what you were about to say." I shakily mumbled as my eyes drifted away from his deep blue ones.

He sighed and cupped my face. I stare, still, at his hypnotizing blue eyes once again, "Don't cry. It pains me to see my mate cry."

My lips parted in what he said. Mate? Who was his mate? Everything seemed like a blur and my ears might be playing with me. My heart leaped but it instantly died down as I thought of hearing it just because I wanted to be that girl, but something within me were telling me that everything I heard were not true.

"What did you just say?" I murmured as my eyes widened every second.

He smiled refreshingly, "You, my dear Alexandria Scott, are my beautiful mate." he responded as he wiped a stray tear and planted his soft lips on mine once again.

A/N: Another update :)

My fellow readers, follow me here on my wattpad account. 

VOTE, COMMENT and FAN.

30 votes for next update

10 comments for next update

5 fans for next update

...... that is, if you guys want an update :D 

*evil laugh*

oh and btw, pleaseeeeee ready my other book #SummerUnplugged <3 Thank yooooou! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14M 383K 36
Flicker never wanted a mate, especially an alpha one. She strongly believes that with an alpha mate, she would lose all her freedom and independence...
9.7M 229K 47
He pushed me up against the wall and looked into my eyes. I knew he felt the same spark as I did, I'm his mate. And he was trouble. "Mine" he growled...
3.2M 23K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...
3.2M 76.1K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...