Accidentally In Love? ||Taehy...

By ArmyGrl17

Me:"W-what happened T-Taehyung"i said backing away my back hit the wall he was stepping closer and closer to... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
New Book 😋
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
New book (Jikook)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue pt.1
Epilogue pt.2 (End)
Notice🚨

Chapter 24

3K 166 48
By ArmyGrl17

A/N:
Thank you so much my Loves for 700+reads.I love you all so much❤
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Enjoy Reading~😉😘

Hyuni: "I dare you to kiss the person next to you on cheeks" she smirked and we all burst out laughing and jungkook eyes widen and look at the person next to his.

Jungkook: "THIS COTTON CANDY?! NO WAY!" he shouted making a weird face and backing away.

Jimin: "Do you think I will let you Brownie? NO WAY !!" he also shouted rolling his eyes.

Hyuni: "Hey hey No backing off Jungkook its a dare, you have to do it," she said sternly.

Jimin"But he is a boy Hyuni, he should--he should kiss Minseo why me?!" he said loudly pointing out.

Minseo blushed while her eyes widening.

Hyuni: "You both are friends for God's sake, friends do this, it's normal and I said cheeks, just a peck, it won't hurt any of you," she said.

Jungkook"Still n-"

Hyuni: "If you didn't I swear to God others dare won't be good," she said in a threatening tone and looked at jimin and jungkook, their jaw dropped.

Jimin"Yes, change the dare I know that dare will be much more good".

Hyuni cocked one eyebrow in a way saying 'Really?' and looked at jungkook he shook his head in no.

Jungkook: "Wait wait don't change, fine I will do it," he said and leaned closer making the weird face again. Jimin panicked.

Jimin: "BACK OF BROWNIE OR I WILL KIC-"before he can finish his eyes widen when jungkook kissed him on cheeks just for a millisecond, he pushed jungkook away.

Jimin: "Eww~, WHAT THE HELL...arghhh Hyuni you just wait, YOU EVIL!" he screamed rubbing his cheek we all laughed at both of them.

Now jungkook spun the bottle and it stopped on taehyung..he looks a bit uncomfortable from the game and thinking of his past. He must hate this game but maybe he is still playing for us.

Taehyung: "T-Truth," he chose.

Jungkook: "Is there any secret you didn't tell jimin yet?" he asked.

Jimin: "Of course there isn't any," he said crossing his hands on chest with a proud smile.

Taehyung: "Uh amm well Actually i-i was the one who broke your t-toys when we were in grade 6," he confessed gulping and jimin was shocked and got furious in a second.

JIMIN: "YOU LITTLE PIECE OF S***!, YOU KNEW I LOVE THOSE TOYS, AISH I CAN'T BELIEVE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS YOU ARE TELLING ME NOW!!" he shouted and punched his shoulder multiple times.

Taehyung: "Sorry Jimin-ah," he apologized giving puppy eyes to jimin who finally nodded.

His puppy eyes are so cute~. I thought and smiled at the scene.

After many truths and dares. Now minseo spun the bottle and it landed on me.

Me: "Truth," I said nervously.

Jimin: "Ever got jealous?" he asked smirking.

Me: "N-No" I stuttered-Damn Hana why stutter now-

Jimin: "Correction:'Yes" he whispered to me I nudged him and spun the bottle it landed on minseo.

Minseo: "T-Truth," she said nervously because she knew what I and jimin are planning because when the first time it landed on her I asked if she like someone and she said yes but didn't tell the name and dare she is afraid of taking dares when jungkook is here. So now she will just take truths.

Jimin: "What is the name of the boy you like?" he asked smirking

Minseo: "i-i uh i-no I will take d-dare" she stuttered so badly and her cheeks are tomato red, I was controlling my laugh with my hand on my mouth.

Jungkook: "You can't change it now, tell the name already," he asked rolling his eyes seriously looking so jealous because now he was poking his cheeks with the tongue.

Me: "Hurry Minseo, don't be shy," I said

Minseo: "I-It's...Its"she stuttered again being so shy that I have never seen her like this before.

Hyuni: "Its...?"

Taehyung: "It's?"

Minseo: "JUNGKOOK!!" she shouted and immediately hide her face behind her palms.

Jungkook's mouth touched the ground, widen eyes like it will pop out any moment like he couldn't process what he just heard.

We all got shocked I mean me and jimin expected but not now, well we high fived each other smiling while mouthing "We did it".

Jungkook: "W-What?" he asked not believing what his ears heard.

Me: "Aish Jungkook-ah she said she likes you, where is your big bunny ears, and you can discuss your love things later," I said shaking my head chuckling.

A small smile appeared on his face and his ears turned red.

Now one last time taehyung spun the bottle and it landed on me. Minseo smirked -God no, please-

Me: "Dare-wait no tru-" I said Dare without thinking and when I tried to change it,minseo cut me off.

Minseo: "First is first Hana, so its a Dare," she said and smirked"I dare you to....kiss Taehyung...on lips," she said my eyes widen just like jungkook when he heard his name. My heartbeat increases triple time-It-It has to be a joke-

Taehyung: "Minseo change the dare," he said seriously.

Minseo: "Why? It's just a kiss and on top of that she is your girlfriend so why not?" she said crossing her arms.

Hyuni: "If Taehyung doesn't want to then you should change t-"

Jimin: "In the first place you were the one who said 'No backing off, you have to do it' remember?" he said cutting her off.

Jimin at least you help me you know I'm just pretending. What should I do, I can't do this no-

Minseo: "Right, go ahead now Hana do it, you must have done it before," she said winking at me in the end.

Minseo are you crazy?!!!!

Me: "M-Minseo please chan-"

Hyuni: "If she doesn't want to, I can do it for her," she said I shot my head up and before taehyung or anyone else can say anything, she got near to his face. My heartbeat was a lot faster than before -No don't-

Before she can touch his lips, I stood up and hurriedly cupped taehyung's face and turn towards mine and without thinking too much I leaned in and captured his lips with mine. I shut my eyes because I didn't want to see his reaction, little did I know he is shocked by my move because his body is frozen his one hand on my shoulder. His lips are soft like a pillow and sweet like honey. I heard gasps and cheer from jimin,jungkook, and minseo.

I immediately detached my lips from him and saw his face he was frozen at his place, he clenched his hands into a fist. He looked at me like he wanted to ask me so much that i-i don't know how I will I able to answer.

Minseo: "That was amazi-" she stopped when I stood up, I'm so embarrassed that I can't face anyone.

Me: "I-I'm going, Th-Thank y-you Hyuni f-for inviting, H-Happy Birthday a-again" I stuttered badly and hurriedly grabbed my phone and asked minseo for car key and she gave me the key, she asked me what happened but I tightly smiled and said I'm not feeling well. I went out of the house and started the car and head back to my home.

I sat on my bed, many things are running in my mind. I placed my fingers tips on my lips remembering the short kiss I just had with taehyung-My-My first kiss-..i just gave my first kiss to whom I don't have feelings for or....maybe I have...?

I don't know what I feel about him, I'm just pretending to be his girlfriend and also I say I don't have feelings towards him then why I got jealous whenever hyuni was near with him, laughing and smiling.

I'm scared too much, scared of Taehyung's silence that is eating me up.-Why didn't he ask me anything about this?- -why he is not angry with me?- etc... so many thoughts but one thought was scaring me to hell, 'He will Hate me now right?'

I'm just having bad feelings about tomorrow but I was just praying all night that everything will be okay. The

A/N:
Hope you like the chapter😁😋😋
So stop being a silent reader
Vote, Comment, and Share💜
Thank you for reading
Love you all💛💜

And I'm not promising that the next update will be soon..bcz I'm busy, so you have to wait..My apologizes🙏
Thank you💜

And please ignore my grammar or vocab mistakes,it's my first time. And English is not my first language.🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 8.5K 38
Story includes inappropriate behavior and inappropriate things like abuses, harsh words, child abuse and if you are not comfortable with all these th...
25.4K 1.8K 52
"Wait, your telling me I died in a car accident 100 years ago but you brought me back to life and as repayment, you want me to be friends with your s...
130K 8.3K 62
He was his bestfriend. He was secretly in love with him. He thought he was fine until he fell in love. Their past can be the end of their friendship...
85.7K 6.2K 41
" I may look cool and calm at time but in my mind I've killed you 20 times in 5 minutes in 10 different ways. " He cracked his neck in a devillike...