Accidentally In Love? ||Taehy...

By ArmyGrl17

Me:"W-what happened T-Taehyung"i said backing away my back hit the wall he was stepping closer and closer to... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
New Book ๐Ÿ˜‹
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
New book (Jikook)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue pt.1
Epilogue pt.2 (End)
Notice๐Ÿšจ

Chapter 22

3.2K 160 35
By ArmyGrl17

A/N:
A fast update because this book has reached 500+ reads. Thank you so much my Loves❤I'm so freakin Happy❤Hope you enjoy today's long chapter😁

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hana POV:

She was going to shout their names to call but I placed my hand on her mouth to stop her but she was fast enough and slapped my hand hard I pulled my hands off of her and her....shouted their names!-oh Shit no-

.......................☆

Minseo: "JIMIN!!...TAEHYUNG!!!" she shouted waving her hands in the air.

They turned their heads to find the owner of the voice when they saw us, jimin smiled widely and waved back and said something to taehyung and ran to us.

Jimin"WHAOO YOU BOTH ARE ALSO HERE WAHHH!" he said coming near to us bouncing while his pink fluff hair was bouncing too. It really looks like a sweet strawberry cotton candy which I wanna eat so bad, I giggled seeing him.

Me: "Jiminie you look so cute," I confessed, pinching his cheeks and he whined because of the pain and minseo laughed.

Jimin: "Ouch..it hurts pabo Hana!" he whined, caressing his cheek while pouting and that wasn't helping me at all. I pinched his other cheek too and ran off laughing he shouted and ran behind me.

After some time he caught me and we came back to the site where minseo was sitting but now jungkook was there too.

Me: "Yah it's my churros you both will eat all..give me mine," I said extending my hand they laughed and gave me I started eating and offered jimin too he also ate yummily.

Jungkook: "You are here alone Cotton candy? where is Taehyung?" he asked jimin and he smacked jungkook's shoulder.

Jimin: "Yah! how many times I told you I'm not cotton candy, call me jimin" he said throwing one chorrus stick at him. And we laughed looking at them.

Jungkook: "What if I won't Cotton Candy?" he said laughing

Jimin: "I will kick you, you brat!" he said angrily pouting.

We laughed and told jungkook to stop it now.

Minseo: "Aish...again where is taehyung? jimin..he was with you there" she asked.

Jimin: "He-...Huh there, they came" he said motioning us to taehyung who was coming towards us laughing with a girl...GIRL?

Taehyung: "Hey guyz," he greeted smiling.

Minseo: "Hey to you too Taehyung," she said.

Jungkook: "Who is this pretty girl with you Taehyung?" he asked with a teasing smile.

Minseo glared at jungkook.

Taehyung: "huh yeah she is Hyuni our best friend" he exclaimed.

Hyuni: "Hello, it's nice to meet you all finally," she greeted smiling widely.

Jungkook: "huh".

Me: "Same. I'm Ha-" she cut me off.

Hyuni: "I already know your names Hana, Jungkook, and Minseo," she said while pointing at each of us.

Me: "How d-" she cut me off again.-right I'm gonna kill who will cut me off again!!-

Hyuni: "They both talk a lot about you with me especially about you Hana," she said, in the end, pointing to me.

Me: "huh..?" I was confused.

Hyuni: "Chim Chim said you are very pretty which is true after seeing you," she said smiling. Hearing it I slightly got blushed and lowered my head biting my lower lip.

Me: "Thank you," I said.

Minseo: "Who is ChimChim?" she asked confused.

Taehyung: "Chim Chim is Jimin," he said laughing. We giggled and jimin glared at taehyung.

After some time:

Hyuni: "Well as I also met you all, it would be wrong if I won't invite you guys, so tomorrow is my birthday so I'm giving a birthday treat to them, you should also come at my apartment, I would appreciate it if you all come," she exclaimed.

Minseo: "Sure we will come, Thank you for inviting," she said and jungkook and I nodded along.

Hyuni: "Yayy~it's settled then," she said bouncing just like jimin did.

After that, we decided to eat ice cream and sat on the grass where isn't that much crowd. We are sitting in a circle.

Hyuni: "WAIT!!" she suddenly shouted looking between taehyung and jimin. We flinched by sudden loud voice looking at her confused. God knows this girl has some disease of suddenly shouting.

Taehyung: "What happened Hyuni-ah," he asked nudging her.

Hyuni: "Jimin you said Taehyung got a girlfriend already...who is that lucky girl?" she asked looking between jimin and taehyung.

Taehyung and all of us eyes widened while Jimin chocked on eating ice cream. I immediately lowered my head biting my lips knowing what's coming.

Minseo&Jungkook: "W-What? When?!" they asked surprised looking at Taehyung who was equally surprised, maybe more than them.

Taehyung: "That's no-"before he could say anything further jimin cut him off immediately.

Jimin: "Hana!... Hana is the lucky girl" he shouted immediately and I shut my eyes, my heart started to beat faster. My body got all heat up.

Hyuni: "Is-Is it true Taehyung?" she asked looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung: "Hyuni its n-"

Me: "It's true!" I said hurriedly looking up at Hyuni they were all shocked, surprised, everything. I know thousands of questions are running in their minds."We-We are in r-relationship" I added, my heartbeat was beating crazily fast.

I glanced at Taehyung and he is looking straight in my soul while giving the look "what the hell did you just say?" I immediately looked away.

Hyuni:"..Whoa! im so happy... I didn't know taehyung will move-- I mean Co-Congratulations Taehyung! she is very pretty and y-you both look cute together" she managed to say and at the end of the sentence, she hugged taehyung.

I blushed at the compliment while taehyung was expressionless looking at my side and I was getting a lot nervous and start fidgeting with my shirt.

Jungkook and Minseo didn't say anything, of course, they are surprised but I knew they wanted explanation first without saying anything to me. Even Taehyung wanted, by his expression.

Hyuni: "Then tomorrow will be t-two big reasons to party, so be ready at 7 guys. See you tomorrow, we three have to go for prepare things for tomorrow baii" she said and stood up along with taehyung and jimin. We nodded and bade goodbye to them.

Before going, jimin hugged me and whispered lightly"Thank you Hana"I nodded giving a tight smile hugging him back. And they all walked away.

-(Flashback Start)-

Hana POV:

I was putting my extra books in my locker when someone shouted my name I turned to look behind.

Jimin: "Hana!... amm..." he is looking nervous I can tell as he is fidgeting with his fingers and by his face look. I placed my hand on his shoulder to make him continue what he wants to say and he nodded.

Jimin:"...Hyuni is coming today as you know....can y-you p-pretend to be... Taehyung's g-girlfriend?" He asked grabbing my hands in a pleading nervous tone. My eyes widen at what he just asked me. G-Girlfriend and also of Taehyung?!

Me: "W-What?" I managed to ask in pure shocked not believing it. Maybe it's a joke or I'm just hearing things?.

Jimin: "You heard it right Hana.. please do me this favor one last time" he pleads again.

Me: "Taehyung's girlfriend but w-why?" I asked I wanted to hear the reason behind it. Jimin can't come up with this big thing without any reason for I have known him so far.

Jimin stayed quiet for some seconds. I waited patiently for him to say. And finally, he looked up at me.

Jimin:"..well... amm you see mine story is almost like jungkook and minseo story," he started.

Same as their story. I got confused and tried to think about what does he meant by it. WAIT!

Me: "Wait! You like Hyuni?!" I accidentally shouted and he widened his eyes and motioned me to slow down your voice and I cupped my mouth.

He nodded in agreement cheeks hinted with a dark pink hue.

Me: "Aww so we have two couples going through the same thing," I teased and giggle.

Jimin: "amm not fully Hana,...Hyuni l-likes Taehyung, not me" he whispered looking very sad.

Me: "That's-That's very sad to hear, "I said placing my hands on his shoulder "But what it has to do with me being t-taehyung's girlfriend?" I asked now being confused totally.

Jimin: "Because she again called me today after lunchtime and said she is coming to Seoul to confess her feelings to Taehyung as I have told her that Taehyung is fine now like before, so she i-is coming for this thing especially," he said fidgeting with his fingers" Please Hana its the only way that she won't confess to Taehyung, I know I'm being selfish but.." he added now a tear rolled down his chubby cheeks, head hanging low. I wiped his cheeks.

Me: "No you are not selfish Jiminie, but what-what if Taehyung likes Hyuni t-too?" I asked carefully-i don't know why but my heart wants to hear No-

Jimin: "No he doesn't, Taehyung sees her as a sister and I know he would never return same feelings to her as Hyuni have and she will end up getting hurt which is the last thing I want," he said and a part of me felt so much in relief when he said 'no' "Hana will you..do this for me?" he asked grabbing my hands eyes full of hope. I was silent for a moment because I don't know what to do.. say yes or no?

Me: "I want some time to think about it," I said he loosened his hands which was grabbing my hands and slightly nodded.

Jimin: "Okay...Thank you so much Hana" he said giving me a smile but it didn't reach his eyes. I knew he is scared if I said no but I will help him but I want some time to think. I don't want to agree if I cant do this.

Me: "Everything will be okay Jiminie don't worry hmm, "I said hugging him and he nodded"And you know, you are looking so cute right now, "I said giggling to brighten up the mood.

His eyes are red, nose a light shade of pink and the cheery on top his hair is also pink. I couldn't help but ruffle his hair.

Jimin: "Aish stop it I'm not," he said breaking the hug being shy.

Me: "Yes you are, You will be the death of me with this hair color Jiminie," I said again ruffling his hair and he pout"Haha let's go now the class is gonna start now" he nodded and we start walking.

Jimin: "Hana...if your answer will be Yes which I really hope is then please don't tell anyone about this...anyone.." he said and I nodded smiling.

Me: "Okay I won't don't worry," I said and we entered in class and sat on our seats.

°○-(Flashback ended)-○°

Present time:

I heaved a long sigh. What will Taehyung think of me now? He will unfriend me?. So many questions were running in mind which was stopped by jungkook and minseo.

Jungkook: "I think you have something to explain to us Cupcake," he asked furrowing his eyebrows and crossing his arms on chest, minseo did the same.

Me: "I-I said it already, t-that its true Taehyung a-and me are in a relationship," I said internally crying that I can't tell my friends the truth and also for stuttering badly.

Jungkook: "Do you think we don't know when you are lying or hiding something from us Cupcake?" he said softly trying not to be loud. I bit my lips and lowered my head.

Minseo: "When- I mean are you happy with him?, is that all I want to ask Hana," she asked placing both hands on my shoulder.

Me: "I-I am..i'm happy with him," I said and nodded giving them my best smile so they can believe me.

They looked at each other for a moment and then looked at me and suddenly gave me a hug I got shocked at their reaction.

Jungkook: "If you are happy then we don't have any problem Cupcake, your happiness is what we want," he said hugging me tightly.

Minseo: "He is right Hana," she said. My eyes brimmed with tears, one because they care so much about me and never judge my decisions and second these tears are of guilty that I lied with my bestfriends.-I'm sorry jungkook and minseo- I hugged them back even tighter now.

Minseo: "Paboya why are you crying?" she asked wiping my tears I shook my head.

Me: "I'm just very glad to have you both by my side," I said sniffing.

Jungkook: "aish girls are so emotional," he said rolling his eyes and shaking his head. I and minseo both smacked him on the head.

Minseo: "Shut up" she exclaimed and he put his finger on lips that he is quiet now and we laughed.

Jungkook:" But if he ever hurt you or made you sad let me tell you beforehand he won't see the next day," he said I laughed while nodding.

After this jungkook dropped me at my home and then Minseo.I ate dinner and head to my room and plopped myself on the bed.

What have I got myself into?. Mostly my mind was filled with worry what will Taehyung think of me? He will hate me now, won't he?. Etc....

After thinking too much I pushed all my thoughts aside and drifted to dreamland.

A/N:
Hope you liked the chapter 💕
Vote, Comment, and Share❤
Thank you for reading❤
Love you my Loves❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 8.5K 38
Story includes inappropriate behavior and inappropriate things like abuses, harsh words, child abuse and if you are not comfortable with all these th...
586 142 7
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒโžโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โJiminie is sleepy,โžJimin stated with a sleepy tone, gently rubbing his eyes while wearing pou...
8K 547 15
(Previously The Darkness) When I closed my eyes at that time, I felt scared and worried... I became drifted into the dark, and couldn't hear anything...
80.8K 8K 40
โ˜…Completedโ˜… โ˜…Short Chaptersโ˜… -Description- __________________________ "You are my son." Mr. Kim said as Jimin blink-lessly looked at him. Sighing de...