BigHit Girls

By mrsgdolan

Being a kpop idol, your image is everything. You are in the eyes of the public and every single move of yours... More

HELLO
Chapter 1 - Hello
Chapter 2 - Girl Group
Chapter 3 - Debut
Chapter 4 - Debut Stage
Chapter 5 - First Win
Chapter 6 - First Win ll
Chapter 7 - Surprise
Chapter 8 - Hate
Chapter 9 - Activities
Chapter 10 - Preparations
Origami Members Social Media
Chapter 11 - FANMEETING P.1
Chapter 12 - FANMEETING P.2
Chapter 13 - FANMEETING P.3
Chapter 14 - Break Day
Chapter 15 - Break Day P.2
Chapter 16 - China
Chapter 17 - Comeback
Chapter 18 - Yoa
Chapter 19 - Jane
Chapter 20 - Nora
Chapter 21 - Tiara
Chapter 22 - Jessie
Chapter 23 - Posie
Chapter 24 - Lynn Ah
Chapter 25 - Meeting
Chapter 26 - Cleaning
Chapter 27 - 1 Week Later
Chapter 28 - Complicated
Chapter 29 - SURPRISE!
Chapter 30 - Huh?
Chapter 31 - Heartbreak
Chapter 32 - Accident?
Chapter 33 - Plans
Chapter 34 - Shanghai I
Chapter 35 - Shanghai II
Chapter 36 - Shanghai III
Chapter 37 - Shanghai Concert
Chapter 38 - Beijing Concert
Chapter 39 - Bangkok Concert
Chapter 40 - Bangkok Day Off
Chapter 41 - Jakarta I
Chapter 42 - Jakarta II
Chapter 44 - Surprise!
Chapter 45 - Home
Chapter 46 - News
Chapter 47 - MMA's I
Chapter 48 - MMA's II
Chapter 49 - MMA's III
Chapter 50 - Yes! Yes! Yes!
Chapter 51 - Dating!
Chapter 52 - Drama
Chapter 53 - Oh No!
Chapter 54 - Who?
Chapter 55 - Photoshoot!
Chapter 56 - Breakup
Chapter 57 - Breakup
Chapter 58 - Heartbreak
Chapter 59 - Friends
Chapter 60 - New Beginnings
Chapter 61 - New Beginnings II
Chapter 62 - Tough times
Chapter 63 - COMEBACK
Chapter 64 - First Show
Chapter 65 - Secret
Chapter 66 - Relaxing
Chapter 67 - 5 years later
Chapter 68 - Final

Chapter 43 - SEOUL CONCERT

1.3K 27 1
By mrsgdolan

(TIME SKIP - 3 MONTHS LATER)

Origami's Official Instagram Post:

"First tour of Origami is coming to an end. Seoul, you're our last concert❤️ SEE YOU SOON ORIGUMMIES❤️❤️"

Lynn Ah's POV

"Ahhh... Feels great to be home!" Jessie sighed in relief.

We heard the cheers of the fans that gave us so much energy.

Today is our last concert and we can't believe we already made it here.

We went all over Asia and now we're back in Seoul.

"HEEELLLOOOO SEOUL!" I yelled in the mic with a huge smile on my face. 

"Tonight, is our last concert for this tour. We wanted to end it here with you guys, so please look forward to tonight's concert." Posie yelled into the mic as the croud cheered.

We performed our debut song Bon Bon Chocolate and the other 9 songs in the first album and then the comeback song Gotta go with 9 other songs from the second album.

We prepared a performance along with the trainees and back up dancers. (Video)

We performed Seoul Town Road, the RM version;

(Tiara)

(Posie)

(Lynn Ah)

(Yoa)

7 Rings by Ariana Grande special performance outfits:

(Yoa)

(Jane)

(Lynn Ah)

(Tiara)

(Posie)

(Nora)

(Jessie)

While we were changing backstage we got to know that BTS had joined the concert and were sitting in the VIP section.

I couldn't believe it, our seniors were here to watch our show.

"I can't come there at the moment but you girls are doing a great job"

Was written in the letter I got from my stylist. RM wrote this letter to us to give her support.

We made our way back on stage to say our final words.

"We came all the way here, huh?" Posie asked looking at us.

"We did it. We just finished our first tour!" Jane smiled happily while showing some aegyo.

"We want to thank you guys so much for the support you guys give us. The love and energy we get from you guys it's so crazy." Jessie smiled looking around.

"Remember to not be upset if things are not going your way. Just try your best to make the most out of everyday. And someday, you will be filled with happiness simply because you did not give up. Keep going! FIGHTING!" Nora yelled and the fans cheered back.

"We get quite a lot of hate from people saying that we got everything because we debuted in the BigHit Entertainment, and that we got everything because BTS and TXT paved the way for us..." I trailed off thinking about the times we cried while getting hate and reading all those hate comments.

"I try to be the strongest person out of the girls, so that I can be their rock. But even I broke down at times because it was too much to handle." I said my eyes tearing up.

"We all fought through together and made it here, DESPITE, what everyone else said, despite what everyone believes. If we, who are born and raised in different countries got to make our dream come true in a different country, despite everything, you can do it too." I said, my voice cracking.

"Will it be easy?," Posie started while looking at the fans, "No! Will it be worth it? Definitely!" She smiled.

"You can't change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it." Tiara stated.

"Don't let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace." Jessie said with tears on her eyes.

"Fighting! Fighting!" Jane said while doing aegyo and all the fans that were crying just melted from her cuteness. We started laughing and I sighed, looking at the fans again.

"I want all of you guys to turn to the person next to you and give them a hug! Life is short, so make new friends and sisters or brothers." I said and ran to the girls to hug them. We did a group hug and when we pulled away we saw the fans hugging each other.

I smiled.

"ORIGUMMIES, love yourself and believe in yourself. Take care and we love you and we will see you guys.... next time I guess!" I yelled before waving goodbye.

"It's been Origami! Everyone thank you for this great night. We love youuuuuuu!" Posie yelled and we all made our way off the stage.

I can't believe this happened! We just finished our first tour ever.

I collapsed as soon as I made it backstage. I had tears in my eyes as the girls ran over to me. We all sat down and hugged each other, thinking of our

I guess we stayed there for minutes...

"I AM SO PROUD OF YOU GIRLS!" Our manager said excitedly, "WOHOOO! WOW!" He yelled and we all started laughing.

After getting changed and ready to go home, we all started walking towards the van.

"Lynn Ah!" I heard a voice and my heart dropped. I turned around to see JB walking over to me. He pulled me in for a hug and I immediately hugged back. I haven't seen him in months but we facetimed as many times as we could.

"Let's go! Hyung, we're going!" He said to our manager and my manager just waved at us bye. We headed to JB's car. "Where are we going?" I asked and he smirked opening the door for me.

"I have a surprise for you."

(End of chapter 43)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5K 77
You are Y/n, a 19 years old boy who just debuted with your group under one of the biggest companies in K-pop. It's a long journey to the top. Along t...
109K 2.7K 30
Ever sense you were born your brothers wanted to keep you safe and happy. Your 7 brothers are all you have left when it comes to family. Your parents...
2.3K 151 54
The school is the most popular ever. It's known to be perfect because the students are freakin rich and it's not easy to get in. But in reality, it'...
4K 345 41
Big Hit Entertainment is known for its popular boy groups BTS and TXT. Bang Si-Hyuk CEO of BigHit wants to make another group that can be as successf...