Black-Leg Deku

By Wolfhunter_1225

This is an AU of izuku being raise by the former number 2 pro hero of his time Red Leg Zeff while his time wi... More

Info/Harem
Harem 2
Harem 3
You can become a hero
Meeting Momo and Koby
Entrance Exams
The First Day
Team A vs Team D
Class President
USJ Attack Pt 1
USJ Attack Pt 2
Escorting A Princess
White Chase Smoker
Crocodile?
Izuku Vs Crocodile
Leaving Alabasta
The Start To The Sports Festival
Race To The Top
Battle Of Cavalry
The Two That Has Nothing Fighting For Something
The Storm Has Just Begun
Father & Son, The Vow
Half Time
The End Of The Sports Festival
Secrets & The Phone Call
Meet The Brother & Hero Names
The Touchy Mechanic
Internships Start & Power Up
Trouble Is Brewing
The First Sign Of Awakening
Recovery and returning to U.A
Back At U.A
Preparing For The Test
Training Both Mind & Body
Students vs the teachers
Second Half Of Exams
Katsumi Fears
Unwanted Meeting
I-island
To Dark For The Last Time
Day At The Pool
First Day At Camp
The League Strikes
Hero's Burning Passion
Into The Storm
Villains Victory
Rescue Team
The Start Of The End
Rescue Complete
You Two Are Next
A New Symbol
The Dorms
Ultimate Moves
Visiting Grave
License Exam Starts
Girl From Shiketsu
Class 1A nearly there
First Half Done
Exam Rescue Time
Rescue & Fight
Let's Talk
How It Began
Izuku & Zeff First Meeting
Leaving Home
The Successor & The Devil within
Enter Overhaul & Dates ?
The Dates Begin
How Do I Compare
Arcade With Some Drama
Together At Our Route
Fancy Party
Class 1B Big Sister Has A Date
A Girly Date
Concert Tickets
I'm Sorry
Tutoring & Possible Work Studies
The Work Studies
1st Day of Work
The Truth
Trying to Say Goodbye & The Anti-quirk Drug
Time to Move in
Enies Lobby
Suneater
Kirishima Unbreakable Spirit
The League's Plan
Close to Tower Top
The True Battle of Enies Lobbies Beginning
Foresight End Result
A Hero's Rage
The Devil That Descended From Heaven
Goodbye Old Friend
Wheel of Fate is Turning
#Not A Chapter
The Silent Evil
Provisional License Training
Red Coat on Halloween
Parents Day Pt. 1
Parents Day Pt.2
Preparing Cultural Festival
The Informant
The Ring & The Plan
#Not A Chapter 2
Sputter!!!
The Tour
The Festival A Month Away
Family Pretend Time
A Gentle Confrontation
Gentle End
Family Foes Face to Face & Nightmares return
#Not A Chapter 3
🍋Intense Night🍋
Sick Day
#Not A Chapter 4

In Enemy Territory

6.6K 96 49
By Wolfhunter_1225

It was the next day since the horrible incident cause of what happened and that the League successfully take Izuku from the attack on the training camp and this didn't look good for U.A cause now the Media was at U.A front steps.

"Open your door now we need to know the truth" said Reporter 1.

"How can U.A allow a student be taken" said Reporter 2.

"You can't keep these doors close forever" said Reporter 3.

This the sort of things they were saying at the front gate but the teachers and principal were having a discussion about this.

"That training camp was meant to prepare students for villain attacks the irony is shameful we knew the League would surface but we lack the the understanding of their plans now we see that they plan to destroy hero society and already to the first shot at war" said Nezu.

"Even if we did understand could have we avoided this attack there moving piece that we didn't know they have and beside All Might put an end to most organized crime so we're all rusty" said Midnight.

"We definitely lost a bit of our edge we thought that we would be riding the sweet life with All Might around" said Present Mic.

While All Might had a depressing aura him.

"I will never forgive myself for such ignorance while all of them were fight for their life I was taking a relaxing soak in the bath" said All Might.

"And it didn't help that we put up the Sports festival right after the USJ attack we wanted to show them that we still going strong but that back fired on us cause now we had one of our students taken from us and it's a teacher our greatest failure and now they not only did they take Midoriya but society trust in us" said Snipe.

"I agree all the Media is condemning U.A and if they went to camp for Midoriya mainly then they must of saw how people made him an outcast at the sports festival so they plan is most likely that they want him to join them and if they do succeed in the making Midoriya join them that will make society lose faith in heroes this will be the end of U.A as a school" said Nezu.

"On the topic of trust I think there something we should confront there is traitor at this school" said Present Mic.

This made everyone even more serious.

"Only the teachers and the pussycats knew were the training camp was don't you think that a little suspicious I guess a kid could have used their phone to message a villain" said Present Mic.

"Stop now Mic" said Midnight.

"What the problem we have to find the leak" said Present Mic.

"It could be you for all we know you got any proof that your hundred percent innocent can we know that everyone in this room an alley"  said Snipe.

This only made Present Mic grunt.

"If we doubting each other then we'll destroy our self from the inside accusing someone of being a traitor shouldn't be said lightly" said Snipe.

"At the very least I can trust everyone at this table but I can't show any proof of I'm innocent but at this moment we have to reassure the safety of the student body and bring back Midoriya this is a good time to set up something I wanted to set up for a while you see I" said Nezu.

But he was interrupted when All Might phone went off.

"Excuse me everyone but I have to take this" said All Might.

"We're at a meeting at least set it to vibrate" said Present Mic.

"He's his own ring tone" said Midnight.

Then All Might walk out of the meeting room.

"What symbol of peace can't even keep his own students safe" said All Might.

This made All Might remember the first moment he met Izuku to know and how much he has improved.

"I'm sorry Young Midoriya I am your hero one of the few people you look up to the most yet I couldn't save you" said All Might.

Then he answered his phone.

"I'm sorry what is it Tsukauchi" said All Might.

"I've got all the information from Aizawa and Vlad king and I think we found something it possible that we have a lead of were the League hid out is" said Tsukauchi.

"Wait are serious" said All Might.

"Yeah you see one of our men got information from a civilian that they saw a man with a face that match with our description of one of the villains and how they went to a building that was supposed to be vacant this our biggest lead yet and giving the profile of this crime we'll move as soon as we get the green light this is top secret I'm only telling you because it's you we plan to ask for the cooperation of many pro heroes for this rescue and the clean up mission All Might we need your power" said Tsukauchi.

But All Might didn't say anything.

"All Might you there" said Tsukauchi.

"Tsukauchi your an wonderful friend and I know what I'm going to say to them when I find them I am here to make you pay for what you've done" said All Might as he transform.

Meanwhile in some place else Izuku was slowly waking up.

"Where am I" said izuku.

Then he look around and say that he was in a bar but the most noticeable thing was that he was in a metal chair and he was chain up to it maybe a little over board.

"Ah I see that your final awake" said Korugiri.

This made Izuku turn his head and saw Kurogiri.

"Don't worry we won't hurt you we've only took you to show you the ugly truth of hero society" said Kurogiri.

"Like hell I'm never becoming a villain" said Izuku.

"Why not it is in blood after all your family work in the underworld and did anything for someone who was trust worthy but it only truly matter if they had enough money for their service" said Korugiri.

"Don't you ever call those monsters my family the only thing that care for is power and money so hell did you think they did to me when they found out I was quirkless" said Izuku.

"I guess that does explain the branding on your back" said Kurogiri.

But that when Tomura walk in.

"Good your awake I'm glad to see our new character is feeling better now" said Tomura.

"I said I won't become a villain" said Izuku.

"Don't be like that just because your real family was awful to doesn't mean we're the same unlike them we see your potential unlike this society you know what I'm talking about" said Tomura.

This made Izuku remembered the sports festival but then remember the kid on the train with his dad.

"No I won't join you because I'll change society for the better as a hero" said Izuku.

"Fine for now I'll be patient your our guest after all and I'm determined to gain your trust at the end of this because I know how a great alley you are after you did sacrifice yourself for one girl" said Tomura.

Then Tomura walk out the room while Izuku noticed that Tomura wasn't the same person that was at the USJ attack.

"Your curious about Tomura change aren't you" said Kurogiri.

This caught Izuku surprised.

"Well yeah he's not the same person who was at the USJ before he acted juvenile but now he more calm and reasonable" said Izuku.

"Yes he change since then I have to thank you for that" said Kurogiri.

"Me" said Izuku.

"Yes ever since meeting you you have help him understand his mistakes and errors within himself cause him to mature mentally" said Kurogiri.

'Great I'm the reason why these guys got better cause I help the leader get mentally wise' Izuku thought as he sighed.

But the peace and quiet went away when the bar door open.

"I see the kids awake and alive" said Dabi.

"The boy would have been better condition if that brute Muscular went rogue and went full force" said Compress.

"But how did his legs get burnt was that you Dabi, no it wasn't he was with me the entire time" said Twice.

"I don't know it's probably the involves how he defeated Muscular" said Mange.

"This going against what Stain stands for he was one of the few people he found worthy of being called a hero" said Spinner.

"Would you shut up about that" said Magne.

With all this noises it made Izuku wish he was asleep but then noticed that there was still on person missing but he soon found them when he felt someone hands on shoulder.

"Hey there Zuzu I hope you got a good rest and ready to join us" said Toga with a smile.

"I already said that I won't join you" said Izuku.

"Aw come on Zuzu it'll be fun you get to feel how it's like to stab someone" said Toga

"I don't want to feel that" said Izuku.

"Are sure about that cause when I watch the sports festival your eyes scream I'm going to kill you" said Toga.

"Just why are you all try to get me to join your side and why do keep calling me Zuzu" said Izuku.

'Cause the boss want's you" said Dabi.

"And cause that my cute nickname for you" said Toga.

But the out of nowhere sat on Izuku lap and pulled out her knife a put close to Izuku face.

"But real the reason why I call you that cause I have a crush on you" said Toga.

This made Izuku blush a bit of how straight forward she was but try to keep a serious face cause she was a villain.

"But why I've never met you and the only time you've seen me was the sports festival" said Izuku.

"That's all I need after seeing your eyes like that made feel so warm and then when you barely stand with your blood leg made my knees weak" said Toga.

"Hot, way too much Information" said Twice.

"Seriously honey even I thought that was much" said Magne.

"You guys don't understand teenage love" said Toga.

"Says the psychopath" said Dabi.

Then she got off Izuku lap.

"What was that Dabi" said Toga still smiling and her knife point at him.

"We both know that burn you to a crisp before you get the chance to cut me" said Dabi.

"Now now let's calm down we don't want our guest to think that we're barbarians but civilized people" said Compress.

"We don't have a healer so we have to let the boy rest he is still injured that was boss orders" said Kurogiri.

This made Izuku realize Tomura wasn't the only one who want him here it was also AFO.

"What do you know about AFO and why does he want me" said Izuku.

"Ah I see you already know the man in charge of all this well I don't know why he wants you but he may see potential for you and I have to agree" said Kurogiri.

"No matter what you say I won't be a villain" said Izuku.

"We'll see tomorrow the boss is coming all this way to see you but in the mean time I'll take you some place more quiet" said Kurogiri.

Then just like that he open a gate underneath him and sent Izuku to a empty room.

"Great not only did I get capture but I'm some where I don't even know and I'm going to meet AFO tomorrow" said Izuku.

Izuku still felt tired from the injuries and slowly fell back to sleep but before he did he had one thought.

'I hope everyone is alright' Izuku thought.

Meanwhile in some hospital Momo was waking up.

"What time is it" said Momo.

And see look around and found herself in a hospital.

"That's right I was hurt during that villain attack" said Momo.

That's when the nurse came in.

"Oh Yaoyorozu I see that your fully awake" said the nurse.

"Yes may I ask how long I was unconscious for" said Momo.

"Yes certainly you been out for a for a day since yesterday of that awful attack" said the nurse.

"I guess I thought I would have been out longer since I got hit in the head" said Momo.

"Oh that reminds me there are some police officers going around and asking the students from U.A what happened at the attack you don't mind if I tell them that your awake" said the nurse.

"Not all I actually Might have something important for them" said Momo.

Then just like that the nurse left the room and inform the police officer and soon enough detective Tsukauchi and All Might came in her room.

"All Might what are you doing here" said Momo.

"Ah I came to help out detective Tsukauchi on his search on the League" said All Might.

"Then I may be able to help you find them" said Momo.

"How so" said Tsukauchi.

"You see I made a tracker and with the help of one students from class B we able to attach it to one of the villains" said Momo.

Then Momo made a Receiver that told were the tracker was.

"Thank you this will help us on our leads to find the League of villains" said Tsukauchi.

"I just wish I could have done more" said Momo.

"Not true young Yaoyorozu you've done more then enough to help us I remember that Aizawa said that you barely could make quick thinking but look at you now this only shows how much you've improved" said All Might.

"Thank you All Might but can I ask you something" said Momo.

"Anything young Yaoyorozu" said All Might.

"Are all of my classmates fine" said Momo.

This made All Might slightly hesitation but said his answer with a smile.

"After all this is over you'll see all your classmates at school you can trust me about that" said All Might.

"That's a relief to hear" said Momo.

"Well then we'll be off we have to continue our search but for the meantime just and recover from last night" said Tsukauchi.

"I will" said Momo.

Then both detective Tsukauchi and All Might left Momo room but as they left Momo had a feeling of doubt in All Might words.

'Why do I feel this way I should trust All Might's words but why do I feel something awful happened while I was unconscious' Momo thought.

This only got Momo more worried.

'I should just try to rest maybe after I'm fully healed this feeling will go away' Momo thought.

And that what she did she try to focus on recovering but during all this never checking her phone to see what happened last night cause she thought that only a few of the students got during the League attack that was it but she would find out the truth the next when she heard her door was being knocked on.

"You can come in" said Momo.

Then the door opened and it was Kaminari and soon enough he walk in with the rest of their classmates who weren't to hurt from th attack or affected by the posion.

"It good to see your alright Yaomomo did you see the news the reporters are covering the school" said Kaminari.

"Really" said Momo.

"Yeah it's worse then USJ attack" said Sato.

"I brought a present it's from all of us it's  a melon" said Mineta.

"Did everyone from class A come to visit me" said Momo.

"No Jiro and Hagakure are still out they were knocked unconscious from the villain's posion gas" said Iida.

And that's when Momo noticed that Izuku wasn't here and came up with an answer for that.

"And Izuku must have gotten injured as well and is recovering in his room right" said Momo.

This made everyone quiet and didn't answer it.

"I have to say as class president he should be more thoughtful of his actions he all fights the villains and some how fight the strongest ones I should have a talk with of not being so reckless he knows that we're here too so how bad are his injuries" said Momo.

We don't know said Ojiro.

"You haven't visited him yet" said Momo.

"that because Izuku was kidnapped" said Shoko.

"Todoroki you shouldn't tell her so suddenly" said Mina.

This made Momo speechless.

"Your joking right Izuku wouldn't let that happen so easily that's not the kind of person he is" said Momo.

"He let himself get kidnapped to save Bakugou" said Kaminari.

"It was the damn nerd fault I was good on my own" said Katsumi as her eyes were covered.

This got Momo blood made at what Katsumi just said.

"His fault he risk his life to save you being taken and all you can do is insult him I don't care if your his childhood friend you don't deserve to have any connection with Izuku" said Momo.

"It not like I ask the bastard to take my place but he always plays the hero I fucking hate" said Katsumi as she punched the wall as she gritted her teeth.

After seeing this Momo realized was frustrated too about Izuku being taken.

"Calm down Bakugou we're in a hospital" said Kaminari.

"I can't why does the damn nerd keep saving us but when I come to help him we can't do shit about it's so damn frustrating" said Katsumi.

"But maybe we still can" said Kirishima.

This made everyone look at Kirishima.

"You see me and Todoroki came here yesterday and we heard what Yaoyorozu said to the detective and All Might about the the tracker she place on one of the villains" said Kirishima.

"Your planning to ask Yaoyorozu to make another receiver aren't you" said Iida.

"And what if we are" said Shoko.

This made Iida remember what happened after the Hosu incident.

"You should listen to what All Might said we have to leave to the professional it's not the right time for us to get involved" said Iida.

"Maybe but all know is at camp I couldn't do anything while Midoriya was risking his life try to make sure that everyone was okay and because of that our friend was kidnapped while I stood by helpless so if I just stand here doing nothing how can I call myself a hero or a man Midoriya wouldn't just sat here he would have taken action if anyone of us was taken" said Kirishima.

"Calm down Kirishima we're in a hospital there is a better time and place for this" said Kaminari.

"All of you just listen to for a minute I know what your saying is right but still come on everyone he still in our reach we can save Midoriya" said Kirishima.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 31.6K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
245K 23.3K 58
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
671K 22.9K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
320K 20.4K 84
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...