Love You For Infinity « BxB »

By clixlxx

"Okay, okay," Aiden laughed out. "My turn." He looks at me with a soft smirk and cocks his eyebrow. "Truth or... More

« ♡ »
{ 1 }
{ 2 }
{ 3 }
{ 4 }
{ 5 }
{ 6 }
{ 7 }
{ 8 }
{ 9 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 18 }
{ 19 }
{ 20 }
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
{ 23 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
{ 27 }
{ 28 }
{ 29 }
{ 30 }
{ 31 }
{ 32 }
{ 33 }
{ 34 }
A/N ( ˘ ³˘)♥
{ 35 }
{ 36 }
{ 37 }
{ Recap }
{ 38 } 💃🏻
{ 39 }
{ 40 }

{ 10 }

1.9K 47 55
By clixlxx

« 8/26/18 - 9:46 a.m. »

carter's style ^^ ;)

"Damn, I can't believe that we have to start working on the biology project today," Andrew groans, putting his head between his arms. "And with Serena? God, Vincent, maybe your-"

I kick Andrew's leg before he could continue and tell everyone else at our table about that premonition dream of mine.

We were at lunch, yeah, it was way too early for lunch but that's how our school worked, and we were sitting with Jack and Aiden. I sat next to Jack while Aiden was beside Andrew. To be honest, I was surprised that Andrew even thought about sitting with us than with his usual table, the jocks. I just couldn't ignore the looks he got for being with Jack and me.

Ever since the beginning of the day, Jack acted as if his anger towards me from the week before went away, or never existed in the first place. Shockingly, he even decided walking with Aiden and me to school. The only thing that didn't change was the disgusting chemistry between him and Allison. Why didn't he notice how pissed off that made me?

Startling me out of my thoughts, Carter's loud voice rang in my ear.

He jumped towards us and sat on top of the table, directly in between me and Andrew.

"What's up, Daniels?" Andrew said, reaching his hand out to do a guy handshake with Carter.

Then he spun around on the table, jumping off to look at all four of us. It was so smooth it looked like a stunt.

Flashing a charming smile at us, he puts his hands on the table and crosses his legs. "You guys coming to my party?" Carter asks.

"Why wouldn't we?" Andrew says enthusiastically

Carter winks at us. "My mans," he laughs. Then he looks at Aiden. "What about football tryouts? Are you coming with Andrew and me?"

Aiden smiles. "Obviously, but I can't convince Vinnie to go with me."

Carter turns towards me and looks me up and down. "Vincent's more of a track person. Fast as hell. But Jack, he doesn't do sports."

Jack shrugs. "I'm not athletic at all."

"See?" Carter says.

He ruffles Jack's hair and pulls away, winking at me.

Carter hasn't interacted with me that much since sixth-grade when he was pushing me up against my locker and saying shit about me.

"Don't forget, it's on Friday," he shouts. "Be there at eight!" Carter yells louder, so every freshman in the lunchroom could hear. I caught a few people taking videos too, just to spread the word.

The person who stood out, though, was Serena. Fuck, she was a girl in love.

Then biology. Apparently, this week was for brainstorming. Each group of partners had to decide on an aquatic animal to learn about and present. From how they live to their scientific name and even one week will be focusing on their insides and shit like that. The study of life is never something I wanted to learn. Life is boring enough. We're all gonna die anyway.

Ms. Dustin gave us the rest of the week to decide. So of course, Lily and I didn't bother brainstorming about it today.

As our teacher let us move around the classroom, Lily and I decided to sit by Andrew and Serena. And since the other two didn't feel like brainstorming today either, instead we talked. Not to each other, but Serena was talking to Lily and I was talking to Andrew.

I saw Serena constantly glaring at me out of the corner of my eye but I didn't feel like telling her to stop. In fact, it was sort of flattering. But a part of me was sure she wasn't looking at me in a good way.

"Hey, Vincent, I know you don't wanna talk about what happened in the dream and that's fine, but if you ever change your mind about that, you can always tell me," Andrew said, my thoughts being broken once more. "But I just have one quick question." I motioned my hands for him to continue, so he lowered his voice to a whisper. "Who was in it?"

I froze at the thought of Friday night. The way Aiden-

"Vincent, who was in it?" Andrew repeated.

"Aiden," I answered coldly.

"Just him?"

I nod. I look to my side and see Lily and Serena looking at me. What? Do they have a crush on the guy?

"Are you sure you don't want to tell me what happened-" Andrew stuttered.

"I'm sure," I whisper. "I don't feel comfortable."

Andrew smiles at me understandingly. I glance at the clock and see that we only had six more minutes of class left. I wasn't looking forward to English, but I sure was ready for French. Not because Aiden was in it, but it was my favorite class. And the easiest.

Lily sees me looking up at the clock and before time runs out she asks me, "Are you going to Carter's party?" I look at her without saying anything, then my eyes wander to Serena. Her face was flushed. "Serena and I are going. Maybe you and Andrew can come with us? And bring Jack and Aiden if you want to."

Andrew and I stare at each other for a second.

The premonition dream. Don't say yes. It'll just make whatever the hell you're dreaming come true. Just say no, just say no, just say no, it's not that hard. Lily's kinda hot and she's friends with Tessa so maybe I can- No, Vinnie, don't say yes.

"YEAH," I blurted out.

Fuck.

"Okay, great!" Lily cheers. "Do you guys already have a ride?"

I nod intensely. I couldn't stop myself no matter how hard Andrew and I tried. He tried talking me out of it but it was like I was in a trance where I couldn't say no. "I was gonna go with Aiden anyway, and my brother was taking me. We can all fit in his car."

Shut up, Vincent.

Thankfully, the bell rang, leading to everyone leaving the class, and Serena and Lily packing their stuff up. Without another word, Lily wrote on a piece of paper her and Serena's phone number.

Oh, God.

"Just give us a call," she yelled back at us as she and Serena scurried outside to the crowd of freshmen walking to their next class.

My eyes widen as I realize what I just did.

"What the hell just happened?" I say in frustration.

"I dunno," Andrew mumbles. But his glum face started to form a teasing smirk. Soon enough he covered me with pokes. "But you just got asked to a party by a girl for the first time," he screeched.

"But I was planning on going with Aiden," I mutter.

"I'm sorry, as a friend or?"

"A friend, goddammit!" I yell.

"Then stop complaining!"

"Gentleman!" A voice shouts. We look up and hovering above us was Ms. Dustin. "Get to class, the both of you!"

Andrew and I, in one quick motion, jump out of our seats, backpack in hand. We run like hell until we're far from her classroom. "Damn, I didn't know she could get that angry. I wonder how she's like when students really piss her off," I say.

"Let's not find out."

"I'm sure all of you are wondering how to flirt in French," Mrs. Demissy teases. The students around me groan, but I didn't seem to mind. Maybe that'll help me win over Tessa. She was always a sucker for France. "So I'm going to start with the basics."

From across the room, I hear Aiden laugh. He's sitting by Lily, and by the looks of it, someone wrote swear words in French on Aiden's desk. His laugh is so calming.

"All of you should know this one already, but if you don't, 'Je T'aime,' in French, means 'I love you,'" Mrs. Demissy explained. I glance at Aiden's direction, and as his laughter dies down he looks at me too. I see a smile start to form on his lips until the teacher spits a question at him.

"Aiden, do you care to tell us what 'I adore you' is in French?" Mrs. Demissy asks.

Confidently, Aiden looks back at me, the smile from before even bigger on his face. "Je t'adore," he says, eyes locked on mine.

I feel my face redden as the ends of my lips tilt upward.

We look away from each other for a split second, leaving me to see another guy from across the room looking at Aiden. No, he wasn't just looking at him, he was glaring at him. And his face seemed so angry. I knew him. Lucas-

I'm really thinking I should start a series with this book being book one and kinda make this storyline the way they set up Skam. Like the next book would be about Serena, then one about Lily, one about Andrew, and possibly one about Lucas if the bitch comes thru in the end bc ngl I don't know what's gonna happen any better than you do.

Also, this Lucas is nothing like Lallemant, just saying, before you start picturing that Lucas doing whatever this Lucas is gonna do in the future.

Okay, love you lots <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 29.5K 33
Time stretches out, the beat of my heart like a ticking clock. Spit it out. I slowly look down at his lips, making it as clear as possible. Rhys's br...
2M 80.2K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
I love me By ErikLuv

Teen Fiction

690 100 32
Aiden has been trying to figure himself out his whole life. He just can't seem to find who he his. Throughout his life, he faces a lot of struggles...
22.1M 683K 29
"Ethan." Aiden pauses. "I want you." He softly bites my ear. "I want to kiss you more than you will ever know." Trying to avoid the daily beatings of...