Ringo Starr Smuts & Maybe Som...

By Malkat1969

Hello sweet Ringo lovers! This ones for you. Hope you all enjoy and remember, I am always open to requests! ❤... More

When I Get Home
Good Morning, Good Morning
Get Well Soon- Part 1 (request)
Get Well Soon-Part 2 (request)
If I Fell (fluff)
I Need You
Happy Birthday Ringo (part 1)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff- Part 2)
Act Naturally
A Beginning
First time
I'm Only Sleeping
Get Back
Diamonds, Diamonds (request)
Your Mother Should Know (request)
Eight Days A Week
The Honeymoon (request)
Midnight in Paris (request)
Go to Him (request)
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (request)
All My Loving (request)
Telephone Line (request)
All You Need Is Love (request)
This smut has no storyline, its literally just sex.
You're Going to Lose That Girl (request)
One Night Stand (request)
Dear Emily (a semi-requested short story)
ANNOUNCEMENT
It Don't Come Easy (sort of a request)
Daddy (10k Special!)
With A Little Help From My Friends (Ringo+George Threesome PART 1)
There's a Place (Fall inspired smut)
With A Little Help From My Friends (threesome-part 2)
Good Day Sunshine (John Lennon smut)
In My Life
It Don't Come Easy (Part 2)
Short and Sweet ❤️
As Far As We Can Go (request- 80s Ringo)
Go To Him (Part 2)
Go To Him (Part 3)
Please Please Me (Request)
Go To Him (Halloween Special)
In My Life (part 2)
We Can Work It Out (request)
Every Little Thing (requested)
And I Love Her
Ain't She Sweet (request)
Christmas Time Is Here Again (request)
Have You Seen My Baby (70s Ringo request)
Don't Bother Me (random little fluff)
Only You (And You Alone)
❤️ Valentine's Day ❤️ (request)
Summer of Love
Three of Us (Fluff)
Honey Don't (Fluff)
Hey Bulldog (Fluff)
I Should Have Known Better (Request)
Easter Sunday (fluff)
Easy for Me (request)
Best Friends Forever
Love in the Castle

Bloody Hell (request)

2.6K 44 100
By Malkat1969

I feel like a terrible girlfriend.

All day long Ringo has been trying to reach me. I don't blame him. It's not often that he gets a day off, and every time he does we're usually inseparable. As much as I was dying to see him, I just didn't want to deal with the conversation we'd inevitably have to have.

It was that time of the month. In our six months of dating I somehow miraculously avoided ever having to tell Ringo I was on my period. Usually when Mother Nature blessed me with her cruel gift he was busy with something, whether it'd be recording, interviews etc.

I knew this day would come, I just never knew what to do or how to approach it. I didn't like talking about my period, especially to men.

Ringo was unbelievably sweet, and I knew that if any man could make me feel like a princess during such a horrid time it'd be him.

I hear the phone ring in the kitchen. It's the fourth time today, and I knew I had to quit being a baby and answer it. I hurry to the kitchen to get it.

"H..hello?" I hesitate a bit, but try to play it cool.

"Y/N! I've been trying to get ahold of you all day, is something wrong?"

"Of course not! I'm sorry, I've been... busy."

"Are you sure? It seems like something's bothering you?"

Shit. I was always amazed by Ringo's ability to see right through me.

"I'm sure. Oh wow! I've forgotten that I need to go water my rose bush outside. I'm going to have to call you back." I try to make it sound genuine, but I know he isn't buying it.

"Y/N wait! I want to come see you!" I hear just as I'm about to hang up. Now I really feel bad. I slowly raise the phone back up to my ear.

"O...okay fine." I say with clear reluctance.

"Have I done something to upset you my love?"

Sigh. Never. You couldn't be any more perfect.

"No not at all! Ughhh, look Ringo. I didn't want to have to say this but... I'm on my period okay!" I blurt, instantly feeling my heart drop to the floor in embarrassment.

I suddenly hear an excessive amount on laughter on the other end, which royally pisses me off.

"Yeah laugh all you want. I knew you'd act like this." I bark, slamming the phone back on the hook before he even had a chance to defend himself.

Sheesh, men. They just don't get it do they?

~~~~~~~~~~

I head back to my cozy cocoon under the blankets, still angry at my phone call with Ringo.

Just as I'm about to drown myself in good music and chocolate I hear a knock at the door. Must be that pizza...

I hop out of bed and throw on a robe, then go to answer it. I'm expecting a delivery man but instead I'm met with Ringo.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, trying to sound angry. In reality I was actually pretty happy to see his handsome face.

"Here to say I'm sorry? Look, I didn't mean to laugh at you. I just thought it was so silly that you were so embarrassed about such a natural thing."

I have to admit, he was being pretty sweet. Perhaps I was being ridiculous, and maybe I misjudged his laughter. His baby blue puppy eyes were genuine, and I couldn't help but melt.

"Thank you. My hormones are mad right now, I didn't mean to take it out on you."

He pulls me in for a tight hug, as if to reassure me. I smile against his broad shoulder, breathing in his musky scent.

"Excuse me a moment, I've got to get some things out of me trunk." He says, walking back outside toward his car. I head back into the house and go to the kitchen.

"I didn't know what kind of cake you'd want so I bought all they had." He says, placing two large grocery bags on the counter. He takes the treats out one by one.

"Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, red velvet, and here's some napkins because I hear that's what girls use when they're menstruating."

"Uh, you mean feminine napkins?"

"Yes? Have I gotten the wrong ones?"

I double over in laughter as I stare at the box of dinner napkins. I look at his adorably confused face with love, wondering how I'd gotten so lucky. He was so sweet and thoughtful, even if he was a little dense sometimes.

"It's perfect, Rings. Thank you. You didn't have to do all of that for me."

"I want to take care of my baby!"

He took me into his arms and gave me a passionate kiss. I felt the love and sincerity in it, and all was finally well. He moved his lips down to my neck and lowered his hands to my bum, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I love it when you wear leggings." He growled, tenderly kissing the sensitive space behind my ear.

I could feel my insides heating up with lust. I wanted him, but of course I couldn't have him. I didn't want him to feel pressured into having sex with me on my period, so I broke free from his embrace.

"What are you doing?" He seems disappointed.

"Ringo, we cant be intimate. I'm on my period, remember?"

He looks a bit confused, as if he's not sure why that's preventing us from anything.

"But... we can still... I don't mind." He reassures me, extending his arms out to caress my shoulders.

"That's sweet rings but I assure you, it'll be a mess. Not just a few drops, I'm talking crime scene messy." I laugh a bit to lighten the mood. My checks are flushed red from the embarrassment.

"I really don't mind. I love you and I want to please you. Perhaps we can do it in the bath?"

That was something I hadn't thought of. It wasn't a bad idea, and I really did want to feel him. It had been a while.

"Ah what the hell." I give up, leaping into his arms and kissing him once again.

He carries me to the bathroom and starts to run a bath.

Once it's hot we both remove our clothes and hop into it. The heat of the water feels incredible, relieving my cramps and my tense muscles. I feel Ringo's body underneath mine as he holds his arms around me tight.

He moves his hands down to my breasts and gently washes them, toying with my nipples between his rough wet fingers.

"Mmmm, that feels so good." I moan with my eyes closed so I can soak in the moment.

"I know what'll feel even better."

He moves up and I roll over so I can face him. We immediately begin to make out, our tongues having a conversation of their own against each other. He squeezes my slippery ass through the water, and catches every one of my moans with his mouth.

"I need to be inside of you, Y/N." He grunts, his tone incredibly erotic.

I yelp as he grabs ahold of my waist and slams his solid cock into my slick core. His thrusts are so hard they almost make me cry, the pleasure taking over every ounce of my body.

I kiss him feverishly as he moves his grip from my waist to my breasts, massaging them roughly. Sounds of wet skin to skin fill the air and bathwater splashes everywhere as he fucks me senseless, forcing my body quiver in ecstasy.

"Fuck. Ringo. Oh my god." I scream. The mix of the warm water and his hot body create an irresistible sensation I never want to end. I sense myself losing control, succumbing to the intense orgasm he's giving me. My walls convulse around him, releasing all of my love onto his already soaking wet cock.

I can feel his legs shake beneath my thighs as he gives one last hard thrust into me, shooting thick cum deep into my sex.

I can barely catch my breath as I fall onto him, glistening with sweat and bathwater. He takes a handful of my damp hair and brings my head to his lips, kissing the top of it lovingly.

I'm afraid to look at the water as I know I must have bled into it. My anxiety isn't strong enough to ruin the moment though, and I feel so relaxed and loved in his arms.

"Let's have a shower, yeah?" Ringo says. I nod, and finally look at the massacre underneath me.

Bloody hell

~~~~~~~~~~~

Big thanks to marmaladeskies67 for this awesome request! I'm so sorry it took so long! It's not the best, but I hope you enjoy it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.7K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...