Love You For Infinity « BxB »

Od clixlxx

"Okay, okay," Aiden laughed out. "My turn." He looks at me with a soft smirk and cocks his eyebrow. "Truth or... Více

« ♡ »
{ 1 }
{ 2 }
{ 3 }
{ 4 }
{ 5 }
{ 6 }
{ 7 }
{ 9 }
{ 10 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 18 }
{ 19 }
{ 20 }
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
{ 23 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
{ 27 }
{ 28 }
{ 29 }
{ 30 }
{ 31 }
{ 32 }
{ 33 }
{ 34 }
A/N ( ˘ ³˘)♥
{ 35 }
{ 36 }
{ 37 }
{ Recap }
{ 38 } 💃🏻
{ 39 }
{ 40 }

{ 8 }

1.9K 51 137
Od clixlxx

« 8/23/18 - 7:19 p.m. »

^^uwu my baby eliott^^

♡          ♡          ♡

"I mean, it's a Friday night," Aiden went on. "Unless you guys have anything going on tomorrow morning, if so that's fine." I could tell that he couldn't stop stuttering, hell, he looked embarrassed.

I turned around to look at my brother. I expected him to tease me, raising his eyebrow, and stuff like that. But to my surprise, he was smiling and mouthing the words, "You should."

In some way, James looked proud. The smile on his face showed it all.

My eyes shifted to my mom, looking for her acceptance too. And knowing her, of course, she said yes.

"See you tomorrow, Mom," I said to her, as I stepped back into Aiden's house.

"Goodnight, baby."

Very soon, I was going back into Aiden's home, re-greeting Aiden's parents, taking my shoes back off, and following Aiden to his bedroom. As I got up there, a notification from my mom popped up on my phone:

Mom: Don't forget to call me if you need anything, honey.

Me: yeah, i know

Mom: Okay, I love you, Vincent.

Me: love you too

I placed my phone on Aiden's bedside table and sat on his bed. He closed his door tightly and jumped onto the bed next to me, his back lying against the head of the bed.

"You got any plans for the weekend?" Aiden asked.

I was too busy looking around his bedroom to notice what he was saying. Like I said, his room was similar to mine, but the color scheme was different. He had a clear glass desk along with a comfortable swiveling chair next to the door. His closet was open, but it was clean, unlike mine. In fact, his whole bedroom was pretty neat compared to mine. The room itself was deficient of a mess.

"Vinnie!" he shouted. Startled, I jumped from the bed. "Bruh, I've been calling you for a whole-ass minute now. What's on your mind?"

"Honestly," I started. You. "Nothing really. I just got distracted for a second, but no, I don't have any plans for the weekend. I'll probably just be at home, why?"

"No reason," Aiden said quickly.

"Okay?"

My eyes fell on his desk again. There was a laptop on it. It was open and you could see a picture with the drawing of a hedgehog and a raccoon in a bed. Then under it, in scribbles, was the phrase 'minute par minute,' which meant minute by minute in French. I was about to ask why that was his screensaver until he started speaking again.

"Do you want any snacks?" he asked me. I looked at him and saw that he shifted closer to me.

"Sure," I said. "What do you have?"

"Chips, basically." Aiden scratched the back of his neck nervously. I didn't know why but I decided to go with it.

"Hot Cheetos?"

"Yeah."

Aiden slowly walked out the door and shut it behind him. When he left I let out a deep breath. Why did I feel so weird around him? And why was he acting so awkward? What's gotten into him?

It didn't take him long to come back upstairs with the Cheetos in his hands.

He plopped the bag onto the bed and sat beside me, yet keeping his distance.

Knowing that I couldn't sleep on the same bed as him, I asked, "Do you know where I can sleep?"

The ends of his lips tilt upward as he looked at me. "Anywhere," he says. His eyes travel to the other side of the bed, opposite of his spot. But I ignore it. That's the last thing I want to do right now.

"Is the beanbag fine?" I ask, spotting the big white one at the corner of his room, right beside his bed. "It looks comfortable enough. As long as you give me a blanket and a pillow." I look back at Aiden and he laughs.

"For you."

I look at the beanbag and smile at myself. I didn't want Aiden to see me smiling like an idiot.

♡          ♡          ♡

After Aiden set up the beanbag, I jumped back up on his bed letting myself lie down on his covers, staring up at the ceiling.

Aiden looks over me and asks, "Wanna listen to music?" I nod. "What type?"

"Anything," I answer. My gaze was still locked on the ceiling.

He started to slowly walk away and connect his phone to the black Beats Pill+ on the dresser in front of his bed. I laid my head back again and let him pick the music.

I smiled as I heard the song "Someone You Loved" by Lewis Capaldi fill the room. A/N: Play this song in the background for the full experience.

Aiden then went back on the bed, sprawling out next to me.

I looked at him and chuckled. "Who knew Aiden Johnson had sadboi hours too?"

"Shut it," Aiden said, along with an embarrassed smirk.

He looked at me too, his ocean eyes meeting my hazel ones.

"Vinnie?"

Aiden's eyes were locked on mine. I guess it felt a little uncomfortable, but I couldn't pull my gaze away. Hell, I felt myself getting lost in them.

His eyes dilated. I found it interesting. Jack always told me that it meant something special, but I never cared enough to listen to what it meant.

"Hmm?" I mumbled.

"Be honest, what makes you happy? What would make you give up everything just for the most important things? And it's gotta be at the most five different stuff."

I didn't have to think deeply. I just said the first things that came to mind. "My family, Jack, I guess, and food. Very good food." A low chuckle escaped Aiden's throat. I felt satisfied. Then I continued, "Having a stable life, and-" Spending time with you. "I'm not so sure about the last one."

"Come on," Aiden groaned. "I saw your thinking face. There's definitely something, you're just not telling me about it."

I grinned. "Maybe."

He smiled back. I felt my worries go away. At least for now.

"It's someone isn't it?" His stare right into my eyes made me feel like he could see into my head.

"I'll never tell." I scrunched my nose and that seemed to make him laugh.

Our laughs grew soft, soon inaudible. Now, only our smiles were left. I blinked, but it never broke my focus.

Then Aiden winked. And that was enough to make me blush.

"C'mon, Vinnie, you know I won't tell anyone," Aiden pushed. My face flushed red even more. "It's Tessa, isn't it?"

I let out a sigh of relief. "God, no. I can't stand her anymore."

"Good. Is it me?" His question made my body stiffen.

"Wha- No-"

"Chill, I'm just kidding."

"Yeah, yeah, you were kidding," I murmur under my breath. Talk about keeping it a secret.

I felt my palms start to sweat after what felt like forever and looked away from him. My eyes blinking multiple times, tired out.

I listen to the music again and notice that it hasn't even been three minutes.

"What time is it?" I asked Aiden. He was still lying on the bed and looking at me with a smile that you could easily fall in love with.

"7:36."

"Only?"

"Yeah, why? You wanna leave already?"

"Nah, just, tired."

"I don't mind if you want to sleep already."

"No," I said. "I just wanna talk."

"Talk?"

I nodded. He stood up from the bed and stood in front of the spot where I sat. I could just feel the "uncomfortable test" coming on.

But that wasn't it.

Aiden walked slowly closer to me, towering over me, even more, because of the height difference that we already have. He looked me directly in the eyes and back at the floor. I craned my neck to look at him.

"Vinnie?"

Whenever my name rolled off his tongue like that, it felt like goosebumps took over my whole body. And every time I checked, they would be gone.

"Yeah?" I swear this whole 'Vinnie? Yeah?' thing would happen multiple times a day.

Aiden's hands traveled to my cheeks, as he still stared intensely in my eyes. Deja vu.

"Have you ever felt what it's like to fall in love?" he asked me. His voice was so calm. I felt the confusion on my face grow.

I tilted my head, his hands still caressing my cheeks. "Why?"

His response was a lazy shrug.

I couldn't break my gaze off of his light blue eyes, that were still glistening in the faint natural light that spilled into the room.

Aiden's face shifted closer to mine. And as if it was a magnetic pull, I could feel myself leaning in too. My lips parted as I mumbled, "Aiden?"

No response, but I looked at his lips.

He was bending down and my head was tilted up to his. By now our foreheads were touching. I've never kissed someone before. Was he gonna be my first?

All of a sudden, footsteps, along with a shaking doorknob was at the door. Before the door flew upon, Aiden jumped onto the bed and sitting, keeping a great distance away from me. I knew where he was getting at so I also took my phone from his bedside table and started aimlessly scrolling.

The door, finally barging open, Aiden's mom shows up and calls, "Hey, Vincent! Your mom texted me asking if you need anything to change into?"

I turn to her, opening my mouth about to say something, but Aiden answers for me.

"He'll just borrow something from me," Aiden says. He doesn't bother asking me first. But honestly, I was happy he let me wear his clothes. And I thought it would be better since he's two sizes bigger than me and about eight inches taller too. Big shirts make me happy.

"Okay," Stella said. She shut the door and both Aiden and I sigh.

A/N: It's okay if the song's over now btw lmao.

We didn't bother reminding each other about what happened before Stella burst in. Instead, Aiden went over to me again and ruffled my hair with his hands, then grabbing my hand to pull me to his closet.

"What do you want? Whatever you pick you can keep, I don't like any of these clothes that much anyway," Aiden said, opening his closet door and also pulling open two drawers of his dresser. "I have some big sweatshirts that you might want," he suggests, pulling out three big hoodies from hangers in his closet. Each of them looked twice the size of me.

One was navy blue, with white letters saying, 'mais moi, je t'ai vu.' We haven't even learned that in French class yet, so I asked Aiden, "What does that mean?"

"But I saw you," Aiden replied. "It's a quote, kinda, from my favorite series."

I nod and look at the other options.

Another one was a burgundy color. On the upper right corner of the sweatshirt, there was a sketch of an eye. Not a realistic or detailed one, just any plain one that you could draw easily if someone asked you to. I looked at the last option and saw that this one was just black, with a thin rainbow stripe going across the top.

When Aiden caught me eyeing it, he spoke up, "I haven't worn that one since seventh-grade. It was big on me then too. I was about the size you are now." He chuckles and I laugh too. "Do you want it?"

Before answering, I look over the three sweatshirts, deep in thought of which one I should wear, knowing that Aiden told me I could keep it for as long as I liked.

I didn't find the one with the eye that interesting, so I blocked that one out. Then the black one with a rainbow line didn't really catch my interest when he told me that he hasn't worn it since middle school. So really, the last choice I had was the one with, 'mais moi, je t'ai vu' printed in white on top of the navy blue base.

"That one," I said, pointing to it.

"My favorite," Aiden softly chuckles.

"Oh sorry, you can keep-"

"It's okay," Aiden interrupts me. A smile spread on his face. "Besides, it'll look better on you than it does on me."

"It's twice the size of me!" I laughed.

He put his arm around me and squeezed my shoulder. "Trust me, you'll look cute. Just try it on."

Did he really just-

I obey and pick the hoodie up from his bed. In one swift movement, I pulled the article of clothing over my head and shove my arms and head through the holes. The bottom of the sweatshirt landed just below my knees.

I look up at Aiden, my brunette hair falling over my eyes. "See?" he said. "I love it." I felt my cheeks burn.

Aiden put the burgundy and black sweatshirt back into his closet, closing everything.

Soon, we lied back down on his bed. We talked about school, Carter's party, and we never stopped smiling at each other. We both remembered what happened earlier, but no one said a thing. To be honest, I didn't want to talk about it. It made me feel awkward. I kept on making mental notes and asking myself if I should tell Andrew or James. But I shook the thoughts away.

We talked, hung out, and watched some Youtube videos for the next three hours or so, Aiden's sad Spotify playlist in the background at all times. Sometimes we'd sing along, other times we sat there without talking, his arm under my head.

It was nine-ish and his parents were already asleep. Aiden and I snuck downstairs in the time being to watch a two-hour movie. We gathered snacks, popcorn, and soda on the coffee table and sat together. We shared a blanket but our distance was kept.

Earlier today, I was avoiding him after everything Andrew said. And Aiden was disappointed in me after everything Andrew did. Yet here we are, sitting together, watching a movie, actually bonding.

♡          ♡          ♡

It was now about one in the morning, and my head was stuffed into one of Aiden's pillows. Both of us were bored. And I was extremely tired. I didn't get enough sleep last night and it's already midnight now!

"Aiden, I'm tired," I mumbled into the pillow.

He placed his hand on my head and rubbed it a few times. I could barely hear his muffled laughter. "I already told you multiple times that you could fall asleep, Vinnie," he sighed.

That's true. But I didn't bother. I wanted to use up this time to talk to him.

"But Aiden!" I whined.

Aiden mocks me. "Just go to sleep!" he yells after bickering.

I pick my head up from the pillow and he takes his hands off of me.

I just look at him and he does the same. "If you don't move I'm gonna make you move," he says.

"No," I deadpan.

"Suit yourself," he huffs.

Next thing I knew, he was throwing me over his shoulder as he carried me out of bed. Then he threw me onto the big beanbag and tucked me in. I squirm, but I can't get out of his strong grasp.

"Aiden!"

But he pushes me down before I could say more. He leans his face down to my ear and in a husky voice whispers, "Go to sleep, baby."

Did he really just-

Without saying anything else, he walks away and turns off the lights, lying down on the bed. Our backs are towards each other, as I face the window and he faces the door.

"You never answered my question about falling in love," Aiden says quietly.

"No," I reply. "I never have. You?"

"I might just be in the middle of it," he whispers. "Goodnight, Vinnie."

"Night."

Only a few minutes later, I drift off to sleep, a smile on my face. How was I, Vincent Anderson, sleeping in the bedroom of someone that looked like he would usually bully me, Aiden Johnson. He just looked like one of the guys to avoid, yet here I am.

♡          ♡          ♡

Have fun reading the beginning of the next chapter by the way. Also, I'm getting a lot of Skam vibes right now so don't judge me if I keep on making references to the show.

This chapter was honestly the most fun to write, but honestly, I'm more excited for the one that's coming up.

And yeah, I decided to start adding pictures, dates, and maybe notes at the beginning of each chapter because I see other people doing it \_()_/

♡          ♡          ♡

minute par minute ;)
🦔    🦝

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

115K 4.4K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
12.1K 560 44
THIS IS PART OF A SERIES, READ "MY TEACHER AND I" FIRST! Aiden Smith is happy just the way his life is. He has a loving boyfriend, Cato, and is doing...
778K 29.5K 33
Time stretches out, the beat of my heart like a ticking clock. Spit it out. I slowly look down at his lips, making it as clear as possible. Rhys's br...
7.1K 430 31
Aiden has known that he liked guys more than girls for as long as he could remember. He's also had a crush on his best friend Sammy since they were f...