Auslly:Shattered- An Austin a...

By writer_forever_99

~When your heart has broken into a million pieces, sometimes someone's there to pick up all the pieces even i... More

Shattered- An Austin and Ally (auslly) fanfic
Chapter 2~ His eyes
Ch .3 ~ The night.
Ch. 4 ~ Old memories
Ch. 5 ~ One Last Dance
Ch. 6 ~ To love is to destroy
Ch. 7~ start-over
Ch . 8 ~ Um, yeah
Ch.9~ Awkwardness, Austin Moon
Ch.10~ To be destroyed
IMPORTANT
Ch.11~ Goodbye Austin
Ch.12~ Destroyed and loved
Ch.13~ True love and true promises
Ch.14~ Visits from the past
Ch.15~ A billion hits
Ch.16~ Me and my broken heart
CH.17~ without you
Ch.18~ Bulletproof
Ch.19~ Goodbye again
Ch.20~ gotta be you
Ch.21~stay
Ch.22~ We'll be alright
Ch.23~ Give your heart a break
Ch.24~Auslly shippers
Ch.25~ maybe you shouldn't come back
Ch.26~ Wherever you are
Ch.28~ Lying
Reaching goals
Ch 29~ no words
Ch.30~ What to do
Ch. 31~ Marry me please?
Chapter 32~ Wedding (LAST CHAPTER GUYS I CRY)
Epilogue~5 years later
new un auslly version??

Ch.27~ As long as we're together

1.6K 64 3
By writer_forever_99

Austin's hand was intervined with mine as we walked around town, together occasionally kissing. 

"Do you want a chocolate shake?" He asked poilitely. That was a problem. He was being overly polite towards me, and it was kind of weird. Like he was walking on eggshells. 

"Um- of course I do." We both laughed and I finally felt some of the tension melting away.

"So, how have the last couple of years been?" I said, trying to conjure up a conversation.

"It's not like you would care," he said. So this is what all the tension had been about.

"Look, Austin I'm sorry." He slipped his hand out of mine.

"You know how the last couple of years have been, huh Ally. I was so worried about you, worrying if you were doing okay. Worrying if you had f-in killed yourself or not. In addition,my heart had been torn in half. Ask Trish & Dez. For a couple of months after I got that letter, I couldn't make myself get up from bed. I nearly lost my job. You had left me, and it wasn't fair. You had kissed me, not the other way around okay Ally? So you had no right to leave. Maybe, you didn't notice I haven't smiled or had a good laugh in years. Oh yeah, I almost forgot when I again told  you how I felt you ran away again."

"You're right," He looked suprised probably asssuming I would fight back, but I didn't.

"I hurt you and I'm sorry. I was planning on coming back,  I promise. But I thought you deserved better than a broken girl who jinxed everything."

"Oh Ally, the times I spent with you were the best of my life,you have jinxed nothing.

"That's good, because I'm never leaving you again." 

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. His back hit the back of the bench, and we didn't stop. 

After a minute, I pulled away. "We should probably continue this someone place we don't have an audience."

He smiled, "probably."

~

~Sorry for the short chapter, I'm actually debating whether I want to add a plot twist or not so yeah~ 

~10  chapters left at most.~

~Don't forget to vote/review~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.2K 37
No matter how many times you get knocked down, you will always have someone to pick you back up.
6K 111 61
Chyna was hurt by the one she loved most Niall James Horan. Will she suffer the heartbreak forever or will she find love in another? Maybe Mr.Connor...
426 0 20
Falling for someone is one thing, but falling for someone who can never get back up is another story...
Soft Side By Soph

Fanfiction

2K 117 61
When Harry displays his softer side, that nobody has seen in a long time, but does everything last as long as people hope? What happens when hearts g...