Ch.30~ What to do

~Ally's POV~

I heard his voice. I heard him speak to me. 

My black fitted flowery dress was getting dirty in the mud, and I was talking to Elliot as if he was sitting right there and I heard his voice. 

"I can't believe you would do something like that." I had sobbed.

"I hated you and you just wanted me to be happy."

"I did because I love you- and I always him. You need to go back to Austin, you need to go now."

~

I had taken a taxi home, and sobbed in it. The cab driver was a female- which was a first and she just raised her eyebrow asking me if it was a break up.

I didn't want to explain so I simply nodded. 

~

I used Austin's spare key to get in, and i felt the urge to do something amazing for him.I had just taken out the ingredients for black bean enchiladas when the doorbell rung.

Just to make sure it was Austin, I looked in the peephole. After Dallas, I had been really cautious to not take stupid steps. But it was him.

I unlocked the door, and he greeted me with a bruising kiss. My lips were still tingling when he giddily smiled and spun me in a circle.

"Why so happy?" I smirked at his twinkling eyes.

He laughed. "Come with me." 

He was too giddy for me to protest.

"I was going to make dinner," I complained as he opened the car door for me.

"Make dinner tomorrow."  I had no way to complain.

He pulled up at this beautiful restaurant. The restaurant was outdoors and lit by moon and stars. In the center of the restaurant here was a beautiful waterfountain that gushed water every five seconds. There were candles on each table, and a eloquent basket of bread. There were beautful red, pink, white and yellow roses around the perimeter of the restuarant. 

I gasped."Oh, it's beautiful."

He smiled, "nothing but the best for you."

~

HEYYY GUYS!! I am so sorry, I haven't been on in forever. This story is almost over just 3-4 more chapters.. I'm sure you guys will love the next one.

PLEASE VOTE/ REVIEW!!!

Hearts <33 I love you all so muchhh