Ch.13~ True love and true promises

Austin's POV

Horror choked me as I grabbed Ally, and held her close to me. That FUCKIN' asshole Dallas had taken off almost all of her clothes and she was shaking in my arms. I pulled my orange coat off, and wrapped it around Ally carefully before running after Dallas.

I grabbed him by the back of his shirt and pushed him into the ground with all the strength in my body and I punched him repeatdly. But then, I looked back and saw Ally trembling and I yanked him up and twisted his arm behind me.

"I'm not going to hurt you.But you better believe the police will."

All the colour drained from Dallas' face as I kicked him one last time. 

He looked at me frightfully. Holding his wrists with an iron grip, I broke the handcuffs he had put on my sweet Ally's arms and her frail feet with a sharp rock and clutched her close to me, kissing her on the forehead. Her expression was icy, and she wasn't looking at me or anyone. It was like no one even existed except for her and her pain. My heart hurt looking at her, and my head spun in anger. It wasn't fait that such an amazing person had to go through so much. 

"Ally, call 911." She didn't do anything. It was like her mind had shut down. I carefully put her down and called them myself.

"911, what's your emergency?" The operator said in a monotone voice.

"Someone assaulted my best friend, I have him here with me," I said hysterically.

"Sir, please keep calm. What's your location?"

"Holiday Park."

"Units should be there soon. Should I send an ambulence for your friend?" 

I looked at Ally. She looked upset but there was nothing wrong with her that a hospital could fix.

"No."

And then she hung up, and still grabbing Dallas I sat next to Ally.

"Dallas, don't even try going anywhere," I kicked his leg and he stumbled and fell. "I'm stronger than you and you're injured."

"Ally, please talk to me," I begged. But she just dug her nails into the mud and sobbed and I just clutched her in my arms

Then the police came and I started to ask Ally questions.

But she didn't speak.

"Excuse me? Ally, has just been through a lot. Can we have a couple of days?"

They nodded and I picked her shivering body in my arms and took her not home, but somewhere else. Somewhere she would feel at home.

~

Aww. This was so sad. I'm lterally so sad, and my trackpad on my laptop is broken so I can't even post the winners of my "let her go contest', for a bit. But soon enough.