Chapter 2~ His eyes

A/N- Wow, you guys totally exceeded my expectations. 15 comments, and 17 votes. Thank you so so so much. So for that, here's a fast update. The goal is: 20 votes and 10 comments! Go for it! :)

"Ally, why were you about  to kill yourself? Do you want me to call Elliot?" Austin asked softly.

I started to cry again, and he shifted uncomfortably. "Ally, please say something."

No response. Just a vast silence.

"I'm going to go get you some hot chocolate okay. Just the way you like it. Just please, say something. Anything."

He came back a couple minutes later with two cups of steaming hot chocolate. After taking a couple of sips, I finally felt like I had the strength  to speak.

"Elliot died a couple of days ago.

And I just found that he was, that he was," my voice cracked. "He was cheating on me,  he got this other girl Cassidy pregnant behind my back. And I was pregnant too, but right after he died I found out I had lost the baby."

"The doctor said there's a 50 percent chance I can never get pregnant again."

His eyes grew large, and he patted my back gently, "I'm sorry, Alls. But, please don't ever try anything like that again."

"I thought, hey there's no one left who cares about me so why shouldn't I?" I was crying again.

"I care about you," he whispered.

"How was I supposed to know that?" I demanded. "You left me."

"Because I saw you kiss another guy," he spat back.

"How many times do I have to tell you that he kissed me? You know what, I don't even know why I came here with you. I'm outta here." I turned on my heel.

"No, Ally wait please," he protested.

I turned on my heel, but I had no strength left.

I fell backwards and got ready to get a concussion. But instead of hitting the marble tile, I felt Austin's warm arms around my waist, my head dipped backwards.

I stared into his warm, hazel eyes and felt his lips inch closer and closer to mine, before he pulled away and helped me to my feet.

"Ally, I'm sorry. Just stay, please. I can't lose you, not again."

"You only have one bedroom," I reminded him. 

"You can take take the bed, and I'll go one the floor."

"You don't have to do that for me," I protested. 

"I want too."

***

"Um, can I borrow some clothes," I bit my lip, embarassed. "I don't want to sleep in jeans."

"Sure," he said his toothbrush wedged in between his teeth. "Help yourself,"

I grabbed the first tee-shirt I saw and a pair of boxers but when I tried to pull on the boxers they slid off my skinny waist. 

Groaning in frustration, I came out just in the shirt and watched as Austin's eyes practically popped out.

I blushed and slipped into the covers, as he layed a comforter on the ground and layed down.

"Good night, Austin."

"Night, Ally."

~~

I woke up panting in the middle of night, with old memories of Elliot and noticed Austin tossing and turning. 

I knelt down, "Austin, come and sleep on the bed."

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah," I said unsurely.

He got up in just a pair of boxers.

How could I have forgotten that he sleeps shirtless? I looked at his abbs, and looked away awkwardly.

I slept till 10 with not a single memory of Elliot, for the rest of the night.