Ch. 31~ Marry me please?

Song for the chapter: Love Story: Taylor Swift

"Wanna dance?" Austin said his eyes sparkling. 

"Do you not remember what happened when we danced at homecoming?"

~

"Dance with me?" Austin questioned."

"I don't dance." I said.

"Special occasion," he whined. 

I looked at Kaylee and her boyfriend, and she gave me a half smile telling me to go. 

I latched onto his hand, and he tugged me up.

He put his arm around my waist and we swayed back and forth to the mellow music. "You look great."

"Yeah, well I look a lot  better when I'm in designer dresses and my hair doesn't look like a bird's nest."

I had borrowed Kaylee's dress and she had straightened my hair and wrapped my forehead in braids. 

"You look just as beautiful today as you looked yesterday. Being beautiful isn't just about wearing designer dresses and those girls with burnt hair don't look as beautiful as you.

I leaned up and kissed him and then someone screamed about how we should get a room and shoved Austin supportively. But he was supporting me too and we both fell into the waterfountain behind us.

~

 He laughed. "There aren't any waterfoutains here."

"I just didn't get the Dawson dance gene and you need to accept that."

He rolled his eyes and tugged me up.

My flowery dress spun in the wind. 

"I love you Austin."

"And I you, Allyson."

I smiled and he drew in a deep breath and knelt down on one knee.

My heart started hammering. 

"Ally, I have known and loved you for so many years. I made a huge mistake letting you go, but I will never again make such a mistake. I love you so much. So, will you? Will you marry me?

I had started to cry, and I was so happy it was as if I was unable to speak.

I nodded.

"YES, yes I will Austin. I love you. He slipped the beautuiful diamond ring onto my trembling finger.

"Oh it's beautiful," I gushed as I leaned down and kissed him.

~~

This was so much fun to write. The stroy has two more chapters!! The wedding and epilogue. They may be a sequel but I will start a new fanfic along with the one I am working on "Arranged marriages and the will."

This new story will be called Annamaria, and it's basically Ally's life before and after this huge event. There will be ton of surprises, ton of mystery and I hope you guys will like it!!

Please vote.

Next week, I will putting out a sample of my edited version of this story. This story was actually more of an outline, and I started it so long ago, I feel like my writing skills have become way better since. 

Thanks for everything

-Anna