Ch.27~ As long as we're together

Austin's hand was intervined with mine as we walked around town, together occasionally kissing. 

"Do you want a chocolate shake?" He asked poilitely. That was a problem. He was being overly polite towards me, and it was kind of weird. Like he was walking on eggshells. 

"Um- of course I do." We both laughed and I finally felt some of the tension melting away.

"So, how have the last couple of years been?" I said, trying to conjure up a conversation.

"It's not like you would care," he said. So this is what all the tension had been about.

"Look, Austin I'm sorry." He slipped his hand out of mine.

"You know how the last couple of years have been, huh Ally. I was so worried about you, worrying if you were doing okay. Worrying if you had f-in killed yourself or not. In addition,my heart had been torn in half. Ask Trish & Dez. For a couple of months after I got that letter, I couldn't make myself get up from bed. I nearly lost my job. You had left me, and it wasn't fair. You had kissed me, not the other way around okay Ally? So you had no right to leave. Maybe, you didn't notice I haven't smiled or had a good laugh in years. Oh yeah, I almost forgot when I again told  you how I felt you ran away again."

"You're right," He looked suprised probably asssuming I would fight back, but I didn't.

"I hurt you and I'm sorry. I was planning on coming back,  I promise. But I thought you deserved better than a broken girl who jinxed everything."

"Oh Ally, the times I spent with you were the best of my life,you have jinxed nothing.

"That's good, because I'm never leaving you again." 

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. His back hit the back of the bench, and we didn't stop. 

After a minute, I pulled away. "We should probably continue this someone place we don't have an audience."

He smiled, "probably."

~

~Sorry for the short chapter, I'm actually debating whether I want to add a plot twist or not so yeah~ 

~10  chapters left at most.~

~Don't forget to vote/review~