Ch.21~stay

Ch.21~ Stay

.

~Ally Dawson~

.

.

"Excuse me?"  I snapped at her. When did my sweet, kind best friend become so forward?

"Ally, I get it you've been through a lot, but Austin truly cares about you, he truly loves you. Do you realize  how hard it is to find somone like that?"

My mind was spinning ,what was she talking about?

"Austin, he isn't like other guys who would have moved on in a couple of hours when his girlfriend left him. Also, might I remind you that he saved your life, that night. You would have jumped off that bloody bridge and I would've lost my best friend if he did't pull you away."

She was right, she was so right. 

"And then you kissed him, he didn't make a move on you because he thought you weren't ready because looking at the events of the party it was obvious he liked you and then you ran away."

"And most guys wouldn't leave everything and run into the pouring rain for a girl who they thought cheated on them, but he did. And he saved from you getting raped, and you thanked him by running away again and not talking to him for three long years. You left a 4 word long note for gods sake."

It felt like someone was stabbing me, because she was right. How could I have been so stupid?

"He waited for you, he waited for three long years when he could have gotten any girl in the whole fucking world, and when he finally gets a chance to talk to you and he reveals everything, and all of his feelings to you and you tell him that you love him you run again."

"Don't you see the pattern Allyson, the poor guy tries to do something and you run. You just keep running Ally, and you know what the thing is." She looks me straight in the eye, "only cowards run."

I opened my mouth, to defend myself to yell at her but she wasn't done.

"Allyson you're the strongest girl I know, when did you turn into this girl who is so afraid to love."

I sobbed and looked at her, "Kaylee you have no idea how much I've been crushed. God, you don't understand what it's like--."