Ch.26~ Wherever you are

~Ally Dawson~

I slammed my hand on the horn. I was five minutes away but traffic had sourrounded me. Miami was known for its attrocious traffic. 

I looked at the time, and pulled over and ran. 

I jumped out of Kaylee's car, and began to run my converse clanking against the sidewalk. 

Every morning, I used to go on the treadmill for 20 minutes but my had had begun hurting. I  realized that I hadn't eaten but I kept running. 

People looked at me stranglely but I didn't care. I turned left and the cafe was in reach.

He was standing in a corner staring at his phone probably thinking I was no show. I didn't blame him.

I grabbbed his white shirt pulling him towards me, and I watched his eyes go wide. I pressed my lips to his and fireworks exploded. For a couple of seconds he didn't respond, but then he kissed me backed so hard that I nearly fell down but his arms were around my back and he was supporting me, holding me up like he always did. 

And in that moment, I figured out that everything happened for a reason.Shit did happen in life. Period. But life won't be miserable forever. Because when you heart shatters, they'll be someone willing to put all the pieces together, even if they do get cut along the way.

And I hand found him. 

Tears streaming down both of our faces, we barely broke off long enough to get air. 

I murmered "I love you" against his lips. He pushed me away lightly, and afraid I had said something to fast I moved back.

"You're not going to leave me again?" Hurt was obvious in his eyes like broken glass. 

"As long as I'm alive, I'll be with you."

"i love you too Ally. I love you more than I have ever loved anything in this whole world. Gods you don't know, you don't know how much I love you." 

"I do know though," I whispered.

He raised an eybrow at me.

"You love me enough to give up your best friends wedding to find me. You saved the girl who you thought  cheated on you from dying."

He smiled at me. 

"I love you so so so much, Austin. Remember that always."

~

----End of part 1---

NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE END THERE IS A HUGE TWIST COMING UP SO PLEASE STAY TUNED. SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT. VOTE/COMMENT 30 VOTES AND 20 COMMENTS UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPER.