Chapter 32~ Wedding (LAST CHAPTER GUYS I CRY)

Song for this chapter- 18 one direction

"You're probably the world's most beautiful bride," Kaylee said wrapping her hands around me. I huggedher back and looked at myself in the full length mirror. 

My hair had been straightened into a sheet and then put in a waterfall braid. My eyelashes were thick with mascara, and the blush made my cheekbones more prominent. The gold eyeshadow made my dark eyes look lighter. 

Austin and I had gone dress shopping together and when we saw this one we both new it was the one. Of course, by tradition I didn't show him after I tried it down. I may not be traditional, but tormenting Austin was one my favorite hobbies.

The avacodo facemask that I had been forced to put on, made my skin glow. 

"Here come the heels," Kaylee teased pulling out a pair sparking gold stillettos.

"Hell, to the no. I don't want to fall on my own wedding day." I protested.

"Fine," she groaned pulling off her own wednges which had a small heel and looked comfortable enough.

"I love you right now," I said. 

She smiled slipping on my heels. Thank god we were the same shoe size.

"Mommy," her beautiful bright eyed daughter asked her golden hair sparkling under the light. "Yeah baby." Kaylee said slightly distracted by twiddling with my hair. She was my flower girl.

"Are you going to get married?"

My pupils widened and Kaylee looked like she was going to cry. Shit. I had to fix this.

"Your momma is too cool to get married. She looked at me, looking phenomonal in her pink bodycon dress. 

"Hazel, can you go get me more mascara," I added. (Hazel is Kaylee's daughter. I mentioned it a while ago, but just in case)

"I don't want to get married again," she said after her daughter left. "But my baby girl needs a father that isn't in a jail cell."

"You're going to find a guy who's a great father to Kaylee and a perfect husband. You'll get your second chance, just like I did."

"You're ex-husband loved you way too much and set you up into this marriage. My ex husband was just an abusive arse."

"You'll see" I said making an internal promise to myself that I would find my best friend, her one true love.

I tucked Elliot's picture out of my purse, and gave him a light kiss on his cheek. "Thank you."

~

Austin's POV

"What if she runs? What if-."

"Relax," Dez said. 

"I'm scared."

"Has she given you a reason to be?" Dez asked.

"Of course not," I replied.

"I just-I love her so much."

Dez smiled. "I think she might love you more than you do."

"Bullshit," I said. But as I made sure that my tie was tied straight and that I looked perfect, I was smiling.

Kaylee's POV

I walked down the aisle first being her maid of honor, and saw Austin waiting for Ally. Poor Ally's dad couldn't be here, and she would walk down the aisle-alone.

But now as I watched her walking down the aisle, I realized something. Ally was not the most beautiufl thing in this room. The most beautiful thing was watching Austin's eyes fill with love as he saw his one and true love walk down the aisle.

I might have cried.

fin.

Author's note: THAT WAS THE END GUYS!! I HOPE YOU LOVED IT. i loved the beginning but I feel like I dragged it a bit, and I SORRY OKAY. It was a learning experience right.

DON'T WORRY GUYS, THERE WILL BE AN EPILOUGE *YAYAYAYAY* AND AN AUTHOR'S NOTE IN TRADITION TO MY WRITING. 

After this, I will work on Arranged Marriages and the will, and then Before We Fall. They are both up so go check them out.

I hope to see you guys soon!

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS. 

I love you all. 

You guys are all my one and true inspiration.