Bestfriends// Arron judge

By baseballlover0519

He's in love with a girl who's afraid to be with him. Started - 8/1/19 More

REAL LIFE.
REAL LIFE.
IMESSAGE & REAL LIFE.
REAL LIFE & INSTAGRAM.
ARTICLE.
REAL LIFE.
INSTAGRAM.
REAL LIFE & IMESSAGE.
REAL LIFE.
REAL LIFE.
INSTAGRAM.
REAL LIFE.
INSTAGRAM & IMESSAGES.
REAL LIFE & CALL.
CALL & REAL LIFE.
REAL LIFE.
REAL LIFE & IMESSAGE.
INSTAGRAM.
IMESSAGE & REAL LIFE.
REAL LIFE & INSTAGRAM.
CALLS.
REAL LIFE.
REAL LIFE.
REAL LIFE.
REAL LIFE.
REAL LIFE.
INSTAGRAM.
CALL & REAL LIFE.
REAL LIFE & IMESSAGE.
REAL LIFE.
REAL LIFE.
REAL LIFE.
IMESSAGE
Update
Update

REAL LIFE.

1.3K 15 0
By baseballlover0519

Alicia leaned in the wall behind her in attempt to balance herself. All the social interaction was making her queasy.

So... u hate to bring this on you after.."Aaron started biting his nails before continuing," the hitting coach, Marcus has an assistant, pj- you know pj, right? He always presented the line up before the games, but didi left his glove at his house so they went to pick it up since Gleyber drove him here."

"I have to present the lineup?" She asked, her dark brown eyes wide with surprise, fear, and a few other emotions.

Aaron winced. "Sorry, Alicia. I know your shy.. " when she didn't say anything, he backed away into the locker room, where he had recently organized the players.

She felt like she was going to have a heart attack. She hates presenting in front of people she didn't know, even when they were as nice as the Aaron's and Brett.

"They're ready, Alicia." He paused. "Hey, it's no big deal. Just read the order and your golden."

Alicia took a deep breath and showed him a nervous smile. "Thanks"
-
She tried to pretend like she didn't notice the countless pairs of eyes watching her when she walked in

"Uh, hi ." She stared at the floor, not wanting to meet anyone's eyes. She gestured lamely to the piece of paper in her hand. "I have the finalized lineup."

Everyone waited expectantly. Alicia took a deep breath.

"Okay, gardener is first." Her eyes were glued to the paper. Finally, she dared to glance at Brett, who was smiling at her. When he saw that she was looking at him, he gave her a thumbs up and encouraging "keep going" motion. "Then judge, bird, Stanton, a-and did."

The locker room was silent. "Hicks, walker, romaine, Torres," Alicia finishes quickly and then moved behind Boone, as if she was trying to shield herself from the crushing embarrassment she felt.

"Okay, you heard her." He clapped his hands together. "Everyone get your gloves! Game starts in five!"

Before Boone could shoo them out, a booming voice called from the doorway: "where is she?"

Once again, all eyes turned to Alicia. A blur of blue and white raced at her. And she flinched as they collided. Whoever it was wrapped his arms tightly around her, and then released her just as fast.

"Hi! I'm didi!"

Alicia blinks a few times, still not completely sure what was happening. "Hi," she replied a smile makes its way onto her face. He as kind of weird, but in a cool way. She liked it.

"Jesus, didi," Alicia heard Boone mumble from his assistants side. "Okay, get out. The game starts in three, everyone out!"
-
In the bottom of the seventh inning, didi drummed absentmindedly on the railing of the dugout. "How are you liking the team?"

"I'm trying to box score," she complained, watching the exchange between the nationals pitcher and catcher.

"Brett told me you and Aaron were really hitting it off, "didi spilled, rather loudly.

She shushed him, watching as the baseball crashed into the dirt. Judge took a step back as the catcher threw the pitcher a new ball, and Alicia marked it.

"You probably think he's real cute, Yeah?"

Just as she turned to glare at him, she heard the sound of a ball cracking off a bat. Alicia spun back around, wide-eyed, to see Aaron was in the process of running to first base. He was easily safe.

"You made me miss his first hit of the game!" She exclaimed.

He cheese. "At least I didn't miss your first time saying more than six words to anyone."

She marked single next to Aaron's name, gave him a look, and said, "you're in the hole, bye!"
-
Clapping erupted from the dugout as Wilmer difo lined out to judge, who was in right field, for the least out.

Alicia found herself smiling almost immediately. Aaron Boone turned to her with the same expression on his face. He high-fives her before pulling her in for a hug.

"Great job, Reyes," he said, although she didn't understand why. She created the lineup for the game, that was all. As if he'd read her mind, her boss continued, "you set us up for this."

Alicia shook her head slightly. "I don't care if you don't believe me, "he laughed, high-fiving chapman and romine as they made it into the dugout.

"So, how this goes is.. once they all get in and get their stuff, they'll go to the locker room and we'll go for the press conference."

Her jaw dropped. "Press conference?"

Aaron Boone crossed his finger and closed his eyes. "Please tell me they hired me an assistant who knows what a press conference is."

Alicia shook her head again. "I'm helping you?"

"Jesus, I'm really making you test your boundaries today, "Boone sighed. "You okay to help an old man out with a dumb press conference?"

She took a deep breath. "Okay.."

By then, all of the players had gotten into the dugout, so Boone started to lead her to the press conference room.

The room was loud with buzz of reporters, and quoted down slightly when they noticed the pair in the doorway.

"Sit here," Boone mumbled, pointing to the chair next to his. Then, he called out, "ready for questions."

"Great." A woman pushed her way to the front and grinned widely. "Meredith madakovits here, reporting for yes network. ,y first question is for miss Reyes. So.."
-
"I think you're the reason we won."

At dodos statement, she rolled her eyes, even though she couldn't help but smile. "You homered twice, Aaron hicks scored, and cc got the shutout. I have nothing to do with it."

He motioned for her to turn left with him. "I'm serious . You're a real life good luck charm!"

Her laugh rang out as the two of them walked through the silent hallways. "You're crazy, di."

He pushed open a door and the chilly city hair hit them all at once. "Well, here's the parking lot. I'm gonna call a car since Gleyber drive me here," he told her.

"You sure? I can drive you," Alicia offered.

"I'm okay, my house is super out of the way and you have to get home at some point. See you tomorrow!" He grinned at her and waved. She waved back and pulled her keys out of her pocket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 3.6K 25
โžณ"You've bullied me for 3 years straight, why are you deciding to be nice now?" Started: August 8/18 Finished: October 10/18 *READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...
220K 2.8K 51
When y/n's ex gets a girlfriend she wants to make him jealous. And lucky for her, benny Rodriguez owes her a favour.
6.9K 188 15
Falling inlove with his teammate was never easy and who knows that they will fall inlove to each other after keeping a promise. Start - November 4 20...
4K 19 35
Lแดœษชs แด€ษดแด… Aแดแด‡สŸษชแด€ แด€ส€แด‡ sแดกแดส€ษด แด‡ษดแด‡แดษชแด‡s. Tสœแด‡ส'ส€แด‡ แดษด แด…ษชา“า“แด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› สœแดแด„แด‹แด‡ส แด›แด‡แด€แดs, แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ แดษดแด‡ แด…แด€ส แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡s แด›สœแด€แด› แด€สŸสŸ. Aแดแด‡สŸษชแด€ ษขแด‡แด›s แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡แด… แดษดแด›แด "Tสœแด‡ Dแดœแด„แด‹s" สœแดแด„แด‹แด‡ส แด›แด‡แด€แด...