๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๏ฟฝ...

By JaiB1515

" Never give up on something you love." " Is that why you never give up on me ?" โ€ข โ€ข Rose Ryder is the daught... More

๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
๐’๐จ๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ž๐
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž: ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ: ๐ƒ๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž: ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ž๐ฐ๐ง ๐€๐๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ: ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž: ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐“๐จ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ: ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง: ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ: ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐€ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž: ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž ?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง: ๐‚๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง: ๐‘๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐š๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž: ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง: ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐“๐ข๐ง๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง: ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง: ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐€ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ฌ ?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง: ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง: ๐๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง: ๐Š๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง: ๐๐ž๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ: ๐–๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž: ๐„๐ง๐๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž: ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ: ๐’๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐‘๐ฒ๐๐ž๐ซ

3.8K 96 25
By JaiB1515

Jay's pov

" She's slipping away."

At Evie's words, I looked up to Rose's face noticing her natural pink cheeks were now pale losing their color slowly. I reached over taking her hand into my own feeling how cold she was. We were losing her. I was losing her. She was falling deeper and deeper into sleep and no matter how hard Mal tried with spells, she was remaining that way.

" We have to do something." I spoke never taking my eyes off of Rose.

" There's only one person in the world who might be able to do something about this, and that's Hades." Mal spoke at the foot of the bed looking down at Rose sadly.

" Hades ?" Ben questioned." He wouldn't do it. I wouldn't risk it."

" Actually, he might do it for me." She answered turning to look at Ben." He's my father."

I turned to Carlos seeing he had the same look I did. I looked to Evie next, but she smiled to Mal already telling that she knew. Maybe Carlos was right when he said girls only tell each other stuff. I looked down at Rose's hand rubbing my thumb over her knuckles nodding my head.

" Then we have to do it." I insisted.

Ben nodded his head already dialing numbers on his phone," I'll send the guards to go and get him." He announced.

" Maybe I can hitch a ride." Uma responded getting up from her seat along with Harry, Gil, and Marissa." The Isle is my home.Someone needs to be there to protect it."

" Well, then, you will need your first mate." Harry stated holding her shoulders along side Gil.

I looked at Marissa noticing her scared face," Marissa-"

" I have to Jay." She said shrugging her shoulders." It's not fair if I stay when I wasn't even picked. I don't want to take that away from the Isle kids or for them to hate me because I cheated my way. Just...Just tell Rose thank you for bringing me over even if it wasn't for a while. She showed me a butterfly and...she tried her best to protect me."

I nodded my head not wanting to tell Rose that Marissa indeed did go back to the Isle. It would break her knowing. Mal slowly turned over to Uma giving the smallest smile she could make.

" The Isle will be in very good hands." Mal spoke smiling over to Uma.

" Can I go, too ?" Celia asked sitting up from her seat." I wish I could be in both places."

Mal nodded her head allowing the small girl to return to her father. This was it. Everything we worked hard for was coming slowly down with the Isle and Auradon being divided again.

" I really think that Evie was right." Mal admitted smiling lightly to Uma." And...I do think that we could've been friends. And I'm really sorry that I lied to all of you guys. You deserved so much better than that."

" You were just trying to do the right thing." I whispered looking back to Rose and squeezing her hand.

I get it." Evie answered standing up on the other side of the bed nodding to Mal.

" Okay." Ben spoke getting off the phone." The car is down ready for anyone heading the the isle. Rapunzel and Flynn were notified and on their way."

I nodded my head noticing Rose turn paler," Now we just need Hades." I whispered.

Uma nodded," She'll wake up. She's strong." She said giving me a reassuring smile and leaving the the others to the Isle.

The sun was beginning to rise and Hades was still not back. With no communication or internet on the isle, we couldn't even know if they were on their way or having trouble with getting the god himself. The entire hours I stared at Rose seeing she was getting worse and worse. Her cheek bones were beginning to sink in and according to her heartbeat, it was decreasing.

" Rosalie !" Someone yelled coming through the bedroom doors quickly racing to the other side of the bed." My baby ! Oh."

Rapunzel caressed Rose's cheeks in shock from her sudden change in appearance. I couldn't blame her in horror myself by how much the curse was hurting her. Eugene squeezed his wife shoulder looking around to the group around us.

" How did this happen ?"

" It's my fault, Sir." I spoke standing up a bit shamed of myself." I was suppose to protect and watch her when things got tough."

" No." Audrey called walking out of the corner." It's my fault. I got jealous of Ben proposing to Mal and went after the scepter. When I touched it, I turned Evil and took it out on Auradon. Rose was just trying to save me when she was hit by the ember and now she won't wake up."

Mal nodded her head," We believe the force of it had placed her in a coma so we're waiting for Hades to arrive to awaken her." She explained.

Rapunzel and Eugene were in horror by the latest news turning to their sleeping daughter who could be hanging in the balance of life and death. Audrey might of confessed to her way, but she was wrong. It was my fault. I had the job of watching over Rose and protecting her, but I let her run into the heart of danger. I should of kept her with me or grabbed the scepter myself.

" You're Jay ?" Eugene asked looking over to me. I nodded my head prepared for him to yell at me and blame me for all the dangers his daughter had endured." She told us a lot about you."

I frowned surprised by his words. Rose talked about me to her parents? She was on vacation Why would she talk about me? Rapunzel noticed and smiled nodding her head.

" We know our daughter by heart so we also know it's not your fault she's like this."

" She has a thing for running into danger without the care for what could happen to her." Eugene laughed moving some hair from Rose's face.

Rapunzel nodded," She's like her father."

A knock came to the door and we were all on our feet watching Adam open the door showing the guards holding Hades in chains. Mal left Ben's side walking in front of father with hope in her eyes for something.

" Thank you for coming." Mal greeted.

" Didn't have much choice." Hades sassed slightly glaring down to his own daughter.

" Can you awake her ?" I asked having the God's eyes on me.

" Why should I ?" Hades questioned.

Ben spared a glance at Rose." She's-"

" One of your own." Hades concluded laughing at the statement." Right. When one of your own is suffering, you jump to help them. When it's a villain, lock them away and throw the key."

" Hades please." I begged walking closer to him." She deserves to wake up. She's a person who's been on the side of the Isle."

Hades rolled her eyes slightly and held his hands up causing us all to jumped expecting him to come for Mal, but he frowned." Yeah, I'm going to need my hands." He instructed looking at us crazy.

Mal turned to Ben and he hesitated for a moment slowly nodding his head allowing the guards to take off the chains around his hands. Mal stared at the ember in her hand before handing the ember over to her father. Hades's hair lit up in flames and he smiled moving the ember around a bit.

" Haven't lost my touch." He replied turning to face Adam Beast.

The two faced one another glaring to each other and I soon heard the growling begin out of anger from the twenty years of banishment.

" Dad." Mal called stopping Hades from continuing to tease the King.

Hades shrugged his shoulders and gave Adam a look moving over to the foot of the bed and looking to Rose. I curled my fist hoping he kept his end of the bargain and woke up Rose, not turn her into something like the scepter had done to Audrey. Eugene did the same exact thing moving from Rapunzel's side to attack Hades if anything did happen. Hades moved his hands around causing the room to illuminate in blue and if I had to be honest, colder. He moved his hands around faster with little specs of blue magic coming around Rose, but when the room returned back to normal, Rose still was sleeping.

Hades glanced down to the ember in his hand confused." Something's wrong." He admitted turning to Mal.

" What do you mean somethings wrong ?" She asked.

" The ember is suppose to wake her up instantly." Hades explained pointing back to Rose's body." Another factor is in play."

" Oh no." Audrey gasped in a fit of tears." I didn't mean for this to happen. I think I got her with the scepter too."

" The scepter's curses are almost invertible." Mal whimpered shaking her head." It has to be something else."

" If the ember can't save Rose then what will ?" Rapunzel asked.

" Nothing." Hades mumbled looking over to us all sadly." The ember is the strongest power. If another thing is in hand how can we know what it is."

I stared down at Rose knowing she deserved so much more. She deserved to be awake. She deserved to be alive living her life and now she never will. I'll never get to hear her laugh, or the way her beautiful voice sings. I'll never get to see her smile or surprise her again with something. She'll never get to know how much I love her and I'll never get to ask her to be my girlfriend.

" We can't just leave her like this." I demanded blinking away the tears to realize everyone else was also crying. My eyes landed on Fairy Godmother almost begging." Fairy Godmother-"

" Child...there is nothing I could do." She whispered.

" No. There has to be something."

" My mother's curses are intense and after Aurora she made her curses harder to break." Mal spoke with tears coming down her cheek." The ember could of worn it down, but we don't know if there is something else that could wake her up."

Of all people in Auradon, it had to be Rose. The sweet Rose that I fell in love with a long time ago. Why did I have to realize this now when I just lost her ? I sat on her bedside holding her hand and looking over to her face.

" So lock the door. And throw out the key. Can't fight this no more." I whispered." It's just you and me. And there's nothing I, nothing I, I can do. I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you."

Slowly I leaned down kissing her lips for the first and last time. She needed to know even in her sleep that I loved her and that I was here. I backed away slowly realizing the grip in my hand and soon her eyes fluttered open staring confused at me.

" Jay ?"

" Rose ?" I gasped.

" Rosalie!" Rapunzel shouted reaching down and pulling Rose close to her chest in a fit of tears and laughter. Eugene quickly followed in pursue holding Rapunzel and Rose in his arm's shocked. 

" Mom? Dad?" Rose questioned letting them go and smiling." What happened?"

" Rose, it was my fault." Audrey said standing next to Mal and Ben." I must of placed you under the sleeping beauty curse too. I'm so sorry."

" It's okay." She said smiling over to her.

" Oh yeah." Hades scoffed and I watched the guards chain him back up for his ride to Auradon.

He didn't look very happy by it and held his wrist out following the guards with Mal following right behind.

" Where is he going ?" Rose questioned.

" To the Isle." Ben answered and in seconds, Rose gasped looking around the room.

" Where's Marissa ?"

Ben and I gave each other a look knowing there were to ways this could go. I nodded to him knowing it was better if it came from me about Marissa's wear abouts.

" She went back to the Isle voluntarily. She thought It wasn't fair if she stayed when she wasn't even picked. She also wanted me to tell you thank you for bringing her over even if it wasn't for a while."

She shook her head," Marissa deserves to be here."

" Who's Marissa ?" Rapunzel questioned.

" Mother Gothel's daughter." Rose explained noticing how fast her parents tensed." She's nothing like her mother. She's sweet and she spent seventeen years of her life locked in a tower being compared to you, Mom. She had no one and she's my friend."

" I know, Rose." Ben replied." Uma promised to keep an eye on her and Marissa didn't want you worrying about her."

" Ben's right, sweetheart." Eugene comforted." You need to rest after waking up."

Rose frowned," How am I awake ?" She questioned looking over to me.

I felt my palms grow sweaty and perhaps my heart was beating so much that everyone in the room could hear it. She remained staring at me and I cleared my voice knowing again this could go in only two way.

" I kissed you."

Her eyes widen a bit and her mouth hung a bit open, but she blinked looking over to her parents.

" Can you give us a second ?" She asked and I gulped knowing she was going to punch me.

Rapunzel and Eugene must have thought the same thing slowly nodding and getting up moving to the doors with Adam, Belle, Ben, Audrey, and Fairy Godmother.

Eugene patted my back," Good luck." He whispered.

I heard the door close and looked over to Rose seeing she was still staring at me emotionless.

" You kissed me ?"

" It was..." I blurted out choking up on my own words." Not planned."

" I was under Sleeping Beauty's curse." She said slowly having a smile." Meaning true love's kiss only breaks a spell."

" Yes."

" Jay...do you like me ?" She slowly asked and I could tell she had a hint of fear behind her question.

I immediately wanted to lie saying it was just luck or that I really missed her, but the feelings of almost losing her came back and I realized I had to stop running away from the idea of being happy with her.

" Yes, except I don't like you. I love you." I admitted." I've love you since you fought on the Isle with me against the pirates. I've loved you since you walked out in Cotillion taking my breath away from just how damn gorgeous you are. The months you were gone, I did nothing, but think about you. Every time we fell asleep on face time or texted till the sun risen again, it mean't everything to me."

" Me too." She cried

" I've been so afraid to tell you because I was afraid to lose you, but now that I almost did, you need to know that you're everything to me. You're my Everything. And in all honesty, I don't know what happens tomorrow or maybe in two seconds, but you need to know all of this Rose because it's always been you and it always will be you."

She smiled with tears in her eyes slowly getting off the bed and walking towards me.

" And it will always be you too." She said leaning up and kissing me on the lips.

I kissed her back instantly knowing what love felt like now. It was finding someone and wanting to do everything together. Laugh, cry, smile, live. A knock came to the door and we broke a part hearing her father's words.

" You two better not me on the bed !"

" Eugene!" Rapunzel shouted causing us both to laugh.

" Jay." Rose called staring up at me." Thanks for saving me."

" I'll do it a million times for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 5.4K 27
You are Heidi, the daughter of Hades, King of the Underworld and God of the Death, from Hercules. You and the VKs known as Mal daughter of Maleficen...
44.9K 677 17
Hello! Yet another Disney Descendants story. This continues after the events of "I'm No Princess". After Bianca can't handle all the pressure of b...
54.9K 772 20
Finally! Evil is gone from Auradon and now the people from the Isle of the Lost are free! Mal and Ben are engaged and soon to be the king and queen o...
54K 724 18
Descendants: Ben made a proclamation and has five villains come to the Auradon. Mal, daughter of Maleficent, Jay, son of Jafar, Evie, daughter of the...