Black-Leg Deku

By Wolfhunter_1225

This is an AU of izuku being raise by the former number 2 pro hero of his time Red Leg Zeff while his time wi... More

Info/Harem
Harem 2
Harem 3
You can become a hero
Meeting Momo and Koby
Entrance Exams
The First Day
Team A vs Team D
Class President
USJ Attack Pt 1
USJ Attack Pt 2
Escorting A Princess
White Chase Smoker
Crocodile?
Izuku Vs Crocodile
Leaving Alabasta
The Start To The Sports Festival
Race To The Top
Battle Of Cavalry
The Two That Has Nothing Fighting For Something
The Storm Has Just Begun
Father & Son, The Vow
Half Time
The End Of The Sports Festival
Secrets & The Phone Call
Meet The Brother & Hero Names
The Touchy Mechanic
Internships Start & Power Up
Trouble Is Brewing
The First Sign Of Awakening
Recovery and returning to U.A
Back At U.A
Preparing For The Test
Training Both Mind & Body
Students vs the teachers
Second Half Of Exams
Katsumi Fears
Unwanted Meeting
I-island
To Dark For The Last Time
Day At The Pool
First Day At Camp
The League Strikes
Hero's Burning Passion
Villains Victory
In Enemy Territory
Rescue Team
The Start Of The End
Rescue Complete
You Two Are Next
A New Symbol
The Dorms
Ultimate Moves
Visiting Grave
License Exam Starts
Girl From Shiketsu
Class 1A nearly there
First Half Done
Exam Rescue Time
Rescue & Fight
Let's Talk
How It Began
Izuku & Zeff First Meeting
Leaving Home
The Successor & The Devil within
Enter Overhaul & Dates ?
The Dates Begin
How Do I Compare
Arcade With Some Drama
Together At Our Route
Fancy Party
Class 1B Big Sister Has A Date
A Girly Date
Concert Tickets
I'm Sorry
Tutoring & Possible Work Studies
The Work Studies
1st Day of Work
The Truth
Trying to Say Goodbye & The Anti-quirk Drug
Time to Move in
Enies Lobby
Suneater
Kirishima Unbreakable Spirit
The League's Plan
Close to Tower Top
The True Battle of Enies Lobbies Beginning
Foresight End Result
A Hero's Rage
The Devil That Descended From Heaven
Goodbye Old Friend
Wheel of Fate is Turning
#Not A Chapter
The Silent Evil
Provisional License Training
Red Coat on Halloween
Parents Day Pt. 1
Parents Day Pt.2
Preparing Cultural Festival
The Informant
The Ring & The Plan
#Not A Chapter 2
Sputter!!!
The Tour
The Festival A Month Away
Family Pretend Time
A Gentle Confrontation
Gentle End
Family Foes Face to Face & Nightmares return
#Not A Chapter 3
๐Ÿ‹Intense Night๐Ÿ‹
Sick Day
#Not A Chapter 4

Into The Storm

5.3K 87 25
By Wolfhunter_1225

It was right after the fight between Izuku and Muscular with Izuku barely winning with the help of his new and untested skill but it was also a double edge sword it did take down Muscular but it completely burned his right leg while some place else Tomura was sitting at the bar with Korugiri near him.

"You sure they will alright on their own" said Korugiri.

"They'll be fine even though I'm not a playable character but I finally realized that this isn't just like a RPG we have pretty good equipment but we challenge the final boss while we were still at level one but instead it like simulation game just like chess we take down his pawns while gain experience and strength while we finally make to him at the end so I'm the player and I'll use all my pawns and use them to smash through the hero ranks but the first thing we have to do is gain a new character while also put cracks in this super hero world and that what the vanguard squad is for it doesn't matter that they win or lose the hero will be scared that they even showed" said Tomura.

"So their sacrificed pawns" said Tomura.

"I'm not that heartless I won't have send them if I didn't believe in their strength they may have different goals from me but their still my comrades no less and society bind by quirks and ridiculous rules villains aren't the only ones that are being oppressed" said Tomura.

As he look at a picture of Izuku from the sports festival and during when he glared at the audience.

"Let just hope that they can pull this off" said Tomura.

Meanwhile back with Izuku he was having trouble standing cause of his burnt leg and not only that but his leg was broken by the sheer force he put kick Muscular he just realized this right after he fell back to the ground and Kota was still speechless after what he saw Izuku nearly fell and Kota rush to him.

"Hey are you alright your leg" said Kota.

"Yeah everything will be okay but there is something I have to take care of" said Izuku.

"But your all injured what more can do you do now" said Kota.

"I knew they were strong but not this strong that's why I knew I had to fight him I thought I could get one of them out but if the others are just as dangerous as this guy then all our lives are at stake and seen that they came after me but I can't just run away while everyone else is try to stay alive that why I have to tell Aizawa or the pussycats I may be damage but I'm not down yet I can save a lot more people" said Izuku.

This just left Kota worried for Izuku.

"We'll leave this villain here for now the heat from my leg before put him in shock so he shouldn't get up any time soon and even if he did the pain of the heat won't leave for while but for right now I have to make sure that your safe and we're going to need some help only you can do the forest was set on fire and my friends could be trapped in the flames but we have hope your water quirk could put those fires out Kota we need you" said Izuku smiling at Kota.

This made Kota understood the situation and willing to help.

"Now get on my back we have to get you back at camp" said Izuku.

"Are sure you can carry me your busted up" said Kota

"Don't worry there is a reason why didn't spin both of my legs so ready because it about to get bumpy" said Izuku.

Then just like that he jump off the cliff with Kota on his back.

'I have to be careful and keep my guard up now especially since they came for me' Izuku thought.

Then when Izuku made it to the ground he ran as fast as he could with one of his legs being burnt and broken and every time he moved it he felt like yelling in pain but held it down but he soon ignored when he heard something in the forest and stop.

"Kota go hide in the bushes and do come out until I tell you to" said Izuku.

Kota could only shake his head yes as he hide in the bushes while Izuku was getting ready to even though he wasn't in the condition to fight but stop himself when he saw Ragdoll running away covered in her own blood and right behind her was a Nomu.

'A Nomu here too damn and probably has shock absorption too so that leave me one option left to save but don't care because I let that monster get her' Izuku thought.

Then just like that Izuku started to spin again but this time with his left leg and with out hesitation he run as fast as he could and before the Nomu had a chance to catch Ragdoll Izuku kick it in it's exposed brain cause it to screech out in pain.

"Your leg" said Ragdoll weakly.

"Ragdoll hurry let's run this our only chance and Kota hurry we have to go" said Izuku.

And just like that kota got back on his back and Ragdoll grab Izuku right shoulder in order to help her run but as the we run something was happening at the main camp earlier when Aizawa was thought to be blasted by fire but Dabi just look up and seeing Aizawa grab a piece of the building when jump to get way from the fire.

"Nice move guess you really are a pro" said Dabi.

Then Dabi got ready fire another attack but it was to late Aizawa erased his quirk.

"I don't think so" said Aizawa.

Then using his scarf Aizawa pulled in Dabi and kneed him I the face while after that pining him to the ground.

"What do you want and where are your friends" said Aizawa.

"My what" said Dabi.

"Your right arm is next" said Aizawa.

As he broke Dabi left arm.

"Be logical about it will be a pain if I have to drag you to prison" said Aizawa.

"You can take all your time Eraserhead" said Dabi.

But this only made Aizawa break his right arm now but the he heard a loud noise.

"What hell was that" said Aizawa.

But the he heard someone else.

"Mr. Aizawa" said Iida.

And right behind him was all the other people who were at end of test of courage and they had Pixie-bob on Iida back while injured.

"Tell what happened later but now stay back" said Aizawa.

But then Dabi got loose of Aizawa hold but still had the scarf around him.

'He's good I won't be able to take much more of this' Dabi thought.

But the Dabi slightly turn to Aizawa.

"I should have expected that you would show me more performance from a U.A teacher, tell hero" said Dabi.

Then Aizawa try to pull him in but instead he slowly turned into a mud like substance.

"Are you worried for your students" said Dabi.

'Wait was the fire not his quirk' Aizawa thought.

"I wonder if you save them at the end well then see you soon" said Dabi as he was a puddle on the ground.

"What hell was that did he melt" said Mineta.

But Aizawa didn't have time to answer them fully as he just went to the forest.

"All of you just go inside I'll be back" said Aizawa.

Meanwhile in some place else Dabi was there with someone else.

"Oh come on Dabi you got your ass kicked out there" said ???.

"Damn how weak that happen quick" said Dabi.

"Hey don't say that think of it of them being too strong it important to keep your self esteem up even at situation like these" said ???.

"Just shut Twice and make another one of me I have to keep those damn pro busy" said Dabi.

"Right another small fry on your way, leave it to me" said Twice.

Meanwhile Izuku was run to the forest try to get to the camp when Kota noticed Aizawa running nearby them.

"Aizawa" said Izuku.

This caught Aizawa attention as he saw Izuku heavily injured with Ragdoll injured as well with Kota on his back.

"Midoriya" said Aizawa.

"Thank goodness that your hear I have to tell what I know but we don't have enough time" said Izuku.

"Hey" said Aizawa trying to slow do Izuku.

"Plus I have to get Mandalay and tell something" said Izuku.

"Hold on Midoriya" said Aizawa.

"Please take care of Ragdoll and Kota while I'm gone" said Izuku.

'This kid is running on pure adrenaline' Aizawa thought.

"I'll be back soon" said Izuku as he try to run the direction he last saw Mandalay.

"Wait Midoriya" said Aizawa.

This caused Izuku to stop in his tracks.

"You went overboard didn't I can tell from your injuries I know that you are only one in the class who won't get into the trouble for fighting back but remember that you may be at a disadvantage against those people so be careful and tell Mandalay something for me" said Aizawa.

Meanwhile Mandalay and Tiger were fighting against the two villains that attack Pixie-bob.

"It's no fair my item was broken" said Magne

'Dammit she already figure out cat combat fighting style' Tiger thought.

While spinner was spit out how Mandalay wasn't a hero as he try strike her with his sword.

"Jeez your persistent" said Mandalay.

"So are you but it time to knock you off your fake throne" said Spinner as he swung his sword at Mandalay.

But it was stop by Izuku squeezing what little of second gear left and breaking the sword on it side.

"Mandalay, Kota safe now" said Izuku.

"You found him" said Mandalay.

Then Izuku fell back to the ground gritting his teeth but still continued speaking.

"And I have a message from Aizawa we need you to used telepath" said izuku.

Meanwhile Aizawa was rushing back to the camp with now a unconscious Ragdoll and carrying Kota as he remembered Dabi words.

'His words made it clear that our students are the targets so this is in avoidable so I'll take the for what about happen next' Aizawa thought.

That when Izuku told Aizawa message to Mandalay.

"Tell everyone from class A and B they have Aizawa permission to use their quirks and engage in combat with the villains" said Izuku.

That when Mandalay gave out the message to the rest of the students.

"Students from class A and class B you have the permission from Aizawa to use your quirk and engage in combat I repeat used everything you learned up till now" said Mandalay.

After that Message only had one thought in her mind.

'I hope you know what your doing Eraserhead' Mandalay thought.

Meanwhile Aizawa was still getting to camp with Kota and Ragdoll.

'Crap I forgot to tell Midoriya to come right away once the adrenaline runs out he won't be able to move' Aizawa thought.

But that was when Kota spoke.

"Mr. will he be okay I try to punch him before but still got hurt so he could save me I never apologize or even thanked him so please tell me he's going to be alright and not gonna get hurt more" said Kota cry on Aizawa scarf.

"Don't worry he's not the type of person to die so easily but as his teacher I'll have to scold him for his reckless behavior" said Aizawa.

"Really" said Kota.

"Any way you'll get a chance to apologize to him and when you do put emphasis on the thank you part" said Aizawa.

Meanwhile Izuku was try to keep his breathing in control.

"Get back to camp right now those injuries aren't normal" said Mandalay.

"I'm sorry but I have to go help my friend I'll tell you this some of the villains probably have more then one quirk so tell that to everyone because I just fought one" said Izuku.

Then Izuku began to rush to the woods but Izuku just said caught Magne attention.

'That kid must have thought Muscular he was the only one in the group given multiple quirks your tell with all that power he still able to take him down, but this is the perfect chance to knock him out and retreat' Magne thought.

Then Magne try to throw a punch to knock Izuku out but was stopped when a knife was thrown at her hand.

"What the hell Spinner that kid was the person we came here to capture" said Magne.

"Shigaraki is the one who wants him" said Spinner.

"Uh yeah he's the reason why we are even here" said Magne.

"But that boy was somebody Stain wish to save which means he was worth to be deem a true hero" said Spinner.

But the two villains talk was cut short when Tiger and Mandalay knock them down.

"Mandalay did you hear what they say" said Tiger.

"Yeah I'll send a message now" said Mandalay

Then she sent out a message to everyone of the students and teachers.

"Listen we found out one of the villains target's it the student Midoriya" said Mandalay.

This message made everyone worried.

"If you see him make sure you stay by his side and make sure doesn't get into combat" said Mandalay

Meanwhile Kendo and Tesutesu were running into the center of the gas.

"Tesutesu wait do understand how this gas works" said Kendo.

"Of course I do it's dangerous and didn't you hear we're allowed to hit them" said Tesutesu.

"Listen to me this gas isn't normal" said Kendo.

"What do you mean" said Tesutesu.

"Mandalay didn't say anything about the the gas so that means it's not anywhere close to her so that means the gas is flowing only in this area and not like normal gas would so that means that there must be someone at the center make this gas" said Kendo.

"I see now" said Tesutesu.

"Thank you" said Kendo.

"So we'll just run to the center of the storm and punch this bastard" said Tesutesu as he running to the center of gas.

"You idiot" said Kendo as she chased behind Tesutesu.

But couldn't help but worried from what she heard.

'Please be safe Midoriya' Kendo thought.

Meanwhile there was someone I the center of the gas.

"Three no two people are coming my way I guess a few people would have figured out my gas and realized that I'm here I should have expected this from U.A but no matter how wonderful their quirk may be" said ???.

"I found you" said Tesutesu.

"Their still only human" said ???.

As he shot Tesutesu but only break the gas mask.

"Oh you at the sports festival your quirk was to harden your body so that means your bullet proof" said ???.

But Tesutesu didn't say anything trying to hold his breath.

"But that doesn't matter it only a matter of time of how long can you hold your breath in this poison gas filled area I'll tell you my name before you die it's Mustard" said Mustard.

'Seriously this bastard pulled out a gun and what with the school he's probably my age' Tesutesu thought.

Then Tesutesu rushed at him but only to be shot again.

"Do think your the terminator rushing like that is a fool's move I expected you to be a lot smarter since your in U.A don't be so rash" said Mustard.

Then he aim his gun away from Tesutesu.

"Use your head" said Mustard as he pulled the trigger.

But Tesutesu jump in the way of the bullet cause Kendo who was standing where he gun and fired to worry.

"Or you not worth killing" said Mustard.

"Tesutesu" said Kendo worried.

"We can't win retreat" said Tesutesu still not try to breath the gas.

"Did you really think a surprise attack would work I know what happens in the gas cause gas is showing me your movements making that you can't hide from me" said Mustard.

Then he started to produce more gas.

"You U.A students are shattering the image that I had of your school what a disappointment" said Mustard.

But this was when Tesutesu try to rush in and attack him but for him to be hit by the back of the gun.

"You moron" said Mustard.

"Oh you gotten softer then earlier what is it you didn't get enough iron this morning but I'm more curious of how many more shots you can take" said Mustard.

As he shot Tesutesu.

"I thought they did endurance test for people like you who have basic quirks but you rushed in like your indestructible" said Mustard.

Then he shot at Tesutesu again.

"And you guys want to grown up to be heroes that strange to me just so you can have people to fawn all over you a one try pony just because of where you went to school" said Mustard.

As he kept firing shots until he kick Tesutesu in the gut sending him back.

'Crap I can't hold my breath any longer and my vision get blurry' Tesutesu thought as he saw Mustard aim his gun at him.

But that when Kendo came in.

"Stop" said Kendo as she put hand out like she was trying to grab the gun.

"Did you forget already I can tell where are thanks to the gas flow" said Mustard.

"But then Kendo expanded her hand hit him back.

I don't give a crap if you know were I am" said Kendo.

"Do you actually think you can beat me with that pathetic quirk" said Mustard as he back away in to the gas.

"You may think that but someone believes that it has a lot of potential" said Kendo.

Then she fan the poison gas like a powerful fan.

"Damn how much power does those hands have" said Mustard.

As he was about to shoot at Kendo he finally Tesutesu coming right at him.

"Damn the gas got thinner so I didn't notice him" said Mustard.

And with Tesutesu hold his breath he deliver a strong blow to Mustard face and break the mask not only knock him out but stopping the gas as it disappeared.

"If the gas user wearing his own mask the break it" said Tesutesu as he fell on his back.

Meanwhile Izuku was still looking for his friend when he suddenly was attacked he didn't get enough time to see what it was but before he knew it he was Shoji back.

"Shoji what happen" said Izuku.

"I should be saying that to you, but you want to save your friends no matter what the cost" said Shoji.

"So you were injured too" said Izuku.

"Yes by a villain but it's not like it's gone forever but the attack triggered Tokoyami qurik" said Shoji.

This made Izuku remembered what Tokoyami said about his quirk and how when the dark it stronger but out of control.

"So that means" said Izuku.

"Yes in order to get to the others we have to get through dark shadow" said Shoji.

That when they saw Tokoyami try to control dark shadow.

"Get away from me now you'll die" said Tokoyami.

"Tokoyami no" said Izuku.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
90.2K 3.2K 32
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
254K 11.4K 35
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
945K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...