Adopted by One Direction(Edit...

By samm_thats_me_

This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire l... More

Chapter:1
Chapter: 2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:30
Sequel out
authors note

Chapter:29

4.4K 150 25
By samm_thats_me_

Samantha's P.O.V  

"LUKE! NIALL! ASHTON AND LOUIS! GIVE ME BACK MY OREO'S!" I screamed as I chased after this four idiots. You see, I was about to eat my box of Oreo's but Niall took it, then threw it at Ashton, who threw it at Luke.....who threw it at Louis....and back at Niall. Niall was laughing so bad that he fell on the floor holding his stomach next to Louis. Good, now I only have to chase two instead of four.

"Luke, Ashton! Come out, come out, wherever you are!" I yelled as I walked around the tour bus. We were about to go to Universal before we were going to Miami. OUR LAST SHOW AND BACK HOME!

"LEYUM!" I yelled frustrated since I was hungry. In less than a second, Liam was here.

"Now what?" he asked

"Luke and Ashton took my Oreo's!" I whined.

"We'll get you some food on the way, now get ready!" I giggled as I hugged him and ran the bathroom to change. I changed into my yellow shirt with a mini minion on it, shorts and gray TOMS. My hair was on a messy bun as I grabbed my sunglasses and my phone. I raced towards the door to find everyone ready.

"Oh, so now you guys aren't hiding!" I exclaimed as I saw Luke and Ashton who were laughing. I rolled my eyes as we got out and started walking around the park.

"Where to first?" Louis asked

"ISLAND OF ADVENTURES!" we all shouted and ran towards the left. We past ran towards the entrance as we got a few weird looks but we didn't care.

"10 to please!" I said to the man in the entrance. He nodded as he gives us the tickets as we ran inside.

"OH MY GOD! LET'S GO TO THE CAT IN THE HAT!" I yelled

"Aren't you a little older for the Cat in the Hat?" Liam asked

"So, you're saying that I'm not a baby?" I asked him

"Yeah"

"Then that means that I can date" I smirked. His eyes widened as the rest whacked him over the head.

"That's what I thought" I skipped towards the rides. They were a little bit boring and it was funny how they all just watched us like we were crazy. But the boys used me as an excuse.

Next was the Harry Potter World, my favorite place on earth.

"LET'S GO TO THE ROLLER COASTER!" Louis shouted. We all nodded except for Harry.

"What's wrong Harry Bear?" I asked

"I don't like roller coasters"

"Come on! It's going to be fun" I dragged him towards the line where everyone was waiting for us. A lot of fans recognized. Some fans were being mean and asked some of us to get out of their pictures because they wanted pictures with a certain person. HOW RUDE!

"Niall?"

"Yes princess?"

"Does this always happen?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are they always mean to you guys?"

"Yeah, we had to get used to it after a while" I looked up at him and gave him a sad smile. He picked me up and we started walking around without them.

"Dad?"

"Yeah-wait. Did you just called me dad?"

"Yup. Louis is not only my dad remember. All of you guys are. I love you daddy" he just smiled and hugged me tight....Can't breath!

"Can't breath Niall" I said as he put me on my feet.

The rest of the day was fun and we all had family time.

At the Miami Stadium~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ 

"Holy shit! This is huge!" I exclaimed as we got to the stadium.The boys started getting ready as I got to my seat on front rode. People was dancing along the songs that they put before the concert. The lights went off and the crown erupted in screams. The concert was amazing and it was sadly the last one. When they were singing Don't Forget where you Belong, pictures of all of us, including me, appeared on the screen making me smile. They were half-way through when they called everyone's attention -_-......they already have their attention.

"Samantha, would you please raise your hand" Zayn said. I hesitated before I did what he said. They all looked at me and smiled

"This is for you" they all said. The intro to The Story of my Life started and on the big screens, pictures of me from when I was a baby appeared. WHERE DID THEY GET THOSE FROM?!

I just watched in amazed as they started singing.

[Harry]
Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain

I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days

[Liam]
She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones

Seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone

[Zayn]
And I'll be gone, gone tonight

The ground beneath my feet is open wide
The way that I been holding on too tight
With nothing in between

[Harry]
The story of my life

I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)

[All]
The story of my life
I give her hope
I spend her love
Until she's broke
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

[Niall]
Written on these walls are the colors that I can't change

Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage
I know that in the morning now I see us in the light upon a hill
Although I am broken, my heart is untamed, still

[Louis]
And I'll be gone, gone tonight

The fire beneath my feet is burning bright
The way that I been holding on so tight
With nothing in between

[Harry]
The story of my life

I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)

[All]
The story of my life

I give her hope
I spend her love
Until she's broke
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

[Zayn]
And I been waiting for this time to come around

But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds

[Niall]
The story of my life

I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time..... is frozen

[All]
The story of my life

I give her hope (give her hope)
I spend her love
Until she's broke (until she's broke inside)
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

Everyone in the crowd started clapping and I just smiled like a crazy girl....well I'm actually crazy. I didn't noticed that I was crying. The security guards helped me get on stage as I jumped on the first person I saw.....which ended up being Harry. He just hugged me as he picked me up.

"Thank you" I whispered and he just kissed my forehead.

"You hug him and not me? Rude!" Niall said making me rolled my eyes. He chuckled as he hugged me and so did the rest....except Louis. Where did he go?

"Where's Louis?" I asked and as soon as I said that someone threw me over their shoulder.

"Daddy? Can you put me down?" I asked Louis.

"SHE CALLED ME DAD!" he yelled in his microphone but didn't let go of me.

"No fair!" the rest of the boys whined. I took Louis's microphone out of his hand so I could talked.

"Louis, I called you dad more than once already. Same goes to you Niall. Liam, Zayn and Harry. I never got the opportunity to call you dad before so.....I love you dad!" I shouted as they just chuckled.

"We love you too!" they all said. They finished their concert and we went to backstage to say our goodbyes to 5SOS.

"I'm going to miss you guys!" I said as I hugged them

"We are going to miss you too"

"You guys have my number. We'll talk and plan our next prank okay?"

"Okay. Now if you need help at anything. Just call us" I nodded and entered the tour bus. I waved at them as the bus took off. Back home we are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6K 78
✔️ COMPLETE ✔️ From the young troubled woman, struggling to find herself, Meg comes back stronger than ever. With a profession she loves, her husband...
31K 427 26
One Direction, One Direction, One Direction. This is all people talk about these days. Lisa is sick of it. Don't get her wrong, she doesn't hate them...
58K 308 29
when gabby was little her parents split , making her leave to Australia with her mum while her twin brother Louis still lived with her dad in Englan...
848K 15.1K 41
Samantha Evans's quiet life begins to spiral out of control when her childhood best friend, Harry Styles, leaves to audition for the X-Factor and Sam...