Halcyon

By CarasVerity

The Sequal to 'It's nothing personal' Poppy is now two years old. Jack and Nikki are still working on their... More

Christmas Trees
Monday Morning
Not yourself
Pharmacy
2-year-old + Silence = trouble?
No Price on Love
Bust lip
Bribery Works the Best
Rural Roads
10 Minute break
Preparation
Scanning
Perfection
Emotion Running High
Nursery Craft
Christmas Day
Doctors kit
Until the Phone Call
Don't need to ask Twice
Gaining a Few Pounds
Picturesque view's
Lean on Me
Parent's evening
Belfast International Airport
The Irish Family
Strange Room
Aunts & Uncles
Extended Family
Buried Under a Tree?
Your a Monster
Spill the Tea
Back to the Grind
Bad News
Like a Lost Puppy
Got to go through it
Foetal Tests
Unwanted News
Birthday Girl
Growing up Quick
Driving Home
Uncle Max & Auntie Clarissa
Sedation
A Long Stay?
Take me Home
Overdue
Maternity Unit
Turning Grey
Hour and a Half
A Perfect Name
Announcement
Poppy & Maddison
Not too Keen
Home-Sweet-Home
Boiling Temper
Family time
It Only ends in Tears
Don't Panic
Sclaves and Slings
Waiting Room
Meeting in Secret
A Domestic
Childish Games
Still off
In the Good Books, Finally
Catch!
Preparation
Lunch time Meet up
Growing up too Fast
Casserole
Dinner time
A Rush of Hormones
Preparations are key
A Blow to the Career?
Blood Stained
Next of Kin
Single-Handedly
Remember Me?
Four Times
Secrets
Better than Money & Gold
Morning Coffee
Familiar Face - Part 1
Familiar Face - Part 2
Big Squeezes
Waiting for You
Until We're Old and Grey
Do You Hear That?
All Yours
First Date?
Morning Lay in
Hot tub
Just a bit Vocal
Home Sweet Home
Growing Up Fast
Christmas Eve - Part 1
Christmas Eve - Part 2
Too Early
Wrapping Paper
Adult Presents
Christmas Dinner
One of Those days
A little off
In Ten Years Time
Itchy Spots
Old Friends - Part 1
Old Friends - Part 2
Rough Waters
Pay Attention to Me
Four Years to this Day
Excited Eyes
Soft-Play
Frosty Reception
Evening Routine
Change in Circumstances
Cause for Concern
The Note
Bomb Shell
Coward's don't Quit
Emotional Support

Evening Tea

250 1 1
By CarasVerity

Jack and Nikki arrive back home and are greeted by Max who has just carried Poppy to bed, Nikki smiles as Max allows them past and waits on the staircase. "I just need the toilet won't be long, the baby is on my bladder" Nikki smiles as she passes Max on the stairs.

Jack smirks and heads into the lounge to where Clarissa is sat, "So how did it go?" Clarissa questions him.
"I'm not saying anything" Jack smirks as he sits himself down on the sofa.

Nikki comes back downstairs and looks at Jack before sitting with him, "How has Poppy been for you?" Nikki smiles happily.
"Good as gold..." Clarissa smiles happily watching Nikki stroke her small bump which is starting to form.

Nikki smiles and continues to stroke her bump and cuddles up to Jack, "right then we better be off, it was lovely to see Poppy again" Max smiles as he helps Clarissa up and into her wheelchair. Jack gets up and shows them out and then once they have left he comes and joins Nikki on the sofa again.

"Cup of tea?" Jack suggests after a while of sitting in silence, Nikki nods tiredly and traces her hand on her bump as she a now rolled her top up to watch her bump. "You know you won't be able to see the baby move just yet?" Jack adds as he gets up and walks through to the kitchen.

"I can feel it moving though, it's like butterflies" Nikki explains as she replies back through to Jack who has now set up the mugs and has the kettle on the boil.

Jack comes back and moves Nikki's legs out the way and the places them back on his lap once he has sat down, Jack moves his hand up to her stomach and strokes her bump gently. "Our wee boy" Jack smiles as he watches her bump.

"Excuse me I'm having a girl" Nikki replies.
He laughs and rolls his eyes, "How do you know that? we're having a boy" he chuckles as he pulls Nikki by her legs so she is now sat on his lap.
"It's a girl... okay, look I just know this because I carried Poppy exactly the same way, small and almost like a football, then I hit 30 weeks and just the bump dropped and I became bigger" Nikki explains.

"What a load of balls" Jack smiles as he kisses her head.
"I know these things, trust me" She mumbles and kisses his lips, Jack obliges to the kiss and runs his one hand up into her hair, Nikki copies this action but wraps her arms around his neck tightly.

Jack pulls away from the kiss delicately biting Nikki's lip as he does so, "Mmph... upstairs... now" He smiles unable to control his urges any longer.
Nikki gets up off his lap and looks at him as he gets up and grabs her wrist before dragging her off upstairs to their bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580 25 7
Follow Jack, Nikki and their daughter in their journey of life. Every chapter is different and it's where i just fantasise about their lives as paren...
16.2K 135 44
Temptation is big on Nikki's cards and she can't help but notice a dashing young Irish man in the workplace, although Nikki has a dilemma she is enga...
2.3K 58 14
My first of probably many jakki fanfics! Following a extremely messy break up with Matt, Nikki feels lonely and heartbroken (even though he was an a...
51K 650 117
Jack's flat is flooded and he comes to stay with Nikki, but will they be able to hold back their feelings for each other? Jack X Nikki Based briefly...