๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐™” ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ยป ๐™ ...

Por trashtethics

โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to y... Mรกs

preview
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
93
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
112.5
113
114
epilogue
ใ€Ž extra no. 1 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 2 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 3 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra - final ใ€

105

2.6K 88 16
Por trashtethics

"Aoi..." Akashi approached his brother worriedly, while looking at him while he was washing his bruised palms with water, "Are you alright, Aoi?"

Aoi turned his head towards his brother, giving him an expressionless look while wiping his hand with a small handerchief that he took from his pocket. Akashi gulped when he realized that Aoi wasn't even worried that his hands were all wounded.

"Nothing hurts, Akashi. I'm fine." the little kid spoke. He was telling the truth, ever since they got injected by a small dose of that transparent liquid Kei gave them, nothing hurts anymore. It made them stronger, but numb.

As soon as Aoi finished wiping his hands, he shoved the handkerchief that he was holding back to his pocket. Akashi looked at him with a worried look in his face but Aoi just smiled as he signaled him that they need to go.

Aoi went ahead, leaving Akashi behind but he immediately halted on his tracks when he heard Akashi again.

"When will mommy pick us up? I'm scared, Aoi." the little boy asked his brother as he nervously play with his thumbs. His tears formed in his eyes and that made Aoi pity his brother.

Aoi approached his brother and placed his palms on Akashi's shoulders, "Ne, Akacchin..." he called.

"Look at this place." Aoi pointed the place they were in right now. They're inside a dark room, with full of machines that Kei made, and along with a bunch of developing nomus, "Did you really think mommy can save you from here?"

Akashi flinched. He never realized how mean Aoi was until now. While Akashi hoped that you will save them, Aoi never trusted you to save them, at all.

Akashi gritted his teeth and quickly shoved Aoi's hand away. Akashi immediately turned his quirk on, with blue and white lightning wrapping him, "You. . . Why are you being like this, Aoi?!"

"Why are you being such a villain?!" Akashi's words pierced right through Aoi.

so that was he is. A villain?

"

You know you won't win against me, Akashi." Aoi balled his palms into fists. Akashi's widened after hearing Aoi's statement towards him.

"A villain, huh?" Aoi placed his hand on his hips while staring at the splitting image of him standing across him, "But I was just telling the truth, Akashi."

Aoi's palms began to smoke and later on, explosions began to emit from his palms, "No one's gonna save you, Akashi."

If telling the truth about the world makes him a villain, then be it. He'll be a villain. But it was also for their own sake. He needs to make Akashi realized that the only one who can save them is also their selves.

"If you think there is such thing like heroes, then why aren't they saving us right now, Akacchin?" There is no such thing as heroes. That is what Aoi believed. Kei made a great impact on him and he believes Kei was right.

"No one is willing to save us." He was willing to help Kei, as long as he can keep Akashi safe. But no one will come to save them.

Akashi's tears slowly began to fall from his eyes, and a feeling of hopelessness hit him. He wasn't sure who to believe anymore. But deep in his heart, he knew that maybe, just maybe, Aoi is right. But he refuses to believe that you won't save them.

But Aoi refuses to make Akashi think that there is still heroes.

Aoi approached Akashi and wrapped his arms around his crying brother while patting his back.

"Heroes are just a bunch of jokes. No one will save you from here, Akashi-chin."

"Kiri?" your jaws dropped as soon as you saw Kirishima along with Kota, hidding in the bushes. You reached the location where it was said in the information you took from All Might that Kei was staying in.

Kirishima and Kota both slowly turned their head to look at you, while nervously scratching their heads, "(y/n)... W-w-what a great p-place t-to have a r-reunion, is i-it not?" Kirishima laughed nervously.

You scanned Kirishima and he was definitely in his hero costume, "What are you doing?" you raised your eyebrows at him while Kirishima just grinned nervously.

"Uh... So Kota here asked for my help... And he told me that the heroes just needed... uhm... What do you call this... Oh yes... They just needed a little assistance?" Kirishima blushed furiously as he tried to explain. He was so embarrassed that they got caught.

"Damn it! I really wanted a dramatic entrance in the battle field! Not getting caught by (y/n) peeping through the bushes! I hate myself."

You crossed your arms and plop it towards your chest, "And you should be in bed, resting, right Kirishima? Kota?" both Kota and Kirishima knew that it was going to be troublesome if you make them go back.

But what caught Kota's attention was you, wearing a familiar costume, "Raijin..." he spoke as he pointed at you. Making Kirishima also realize what you're wearing.

"Wait, (y/n). Did your memories came back?" Kirishima asked as he slowly rose from his sitting position.

You quickly shook your head, "Nah. But I'm here to kick Kei's ass." you replied as your eyes darted towards the warehouse. It was the the same warehouse in the picture.

"What? Why?!" Kirishima's voice raised as soon a she heard your answer. That was so unlikely of you to suddenly act so rash. Most of the time you are so calm and rational.

"Kei took Aoi and Akashi from me. I'm just here to take them back." you balled your palms as your eyes darted towards the crowd of people outside the warehouse, fighting.

"Hey (y/n), I just got you your-" Kirishima's jaws dropped as soon as he saw Toga approaching you, she was also wearing her blood sucking machine and Toga also froze in her place after seeing Kirishima.

"What the heck?! Why is Toga here?!" with his eyes wide open, Kirishima pointed at Toga while asking you.

"I should be the one asking you that, stupid redhead! Aren't you supposed to be in the hospital?" Toga raised her eyebrow at Kirishima while placing both of her hands on her hips.

Kirishima was about to retaliate when Toga ignored him, "Nevermind, I don't wanna hear your excuses. By the way, (y/n), apparently there is raid happening here and villains are fighting back. What should we do?" Kirishima felt annoyed by the thought of him getting ignored but he just remained silent. Kota couldn't help also but to feel sorry for the hero.

"We should still go." you replied without hesitation. Toga just nodded and proceeded to plan with you while Kiri and Kota just watched you two with amusement.

As soon as you and Toga finished, you turned towards Kirishima and Kota's direction. Kirishima swallowed the lump in his throat out of nervousness, "H-hi?"

Your lips curved into a smirk which made the two feel more nervous than before. Thay was the aura that you gave them. It was as if you are something like you are in the past. The intimidating aura that Raijin gave everyone chills.

You're not going to stand still and wait. You want to be the one who saves Aoi and Akashi. Those two boys are the most precious thing to you more than anything else, and you just can't afford to lose them.

You grinned at Kirishima and he already knew what your plan is. And that's what he decided to follow you. You are Katsuki's wife, and being the wife of the world's greatest hero proves that you are no joke in terms of strength and intelligence. That was Kirishima's thought.

Kota looked at you with awe, but he also grinned. He had that 1% fighting chance out of 100% but he still wanted to save Eri. And with you being around, makes him feel that he will be able to save Eri.

"we're going to raid the warehouse, and you two are coming with us."

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

161K 7.2K 21
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...
526K 17.2K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. Y/n was born int...
234K 5.1K 30
{ SEASON ONE } (Y/N) (L/N) is not a huge ideal fan of heroism, nor is she too keen on being one. Villians do not excite her, neither does anything q...
1M 39K 150
๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š“๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘...