Tough SL (A Minho Fanfict)

By DinkyPotato

Reyna popped fresh out of the box with a knife, and a deep hatred for spiders. How was she supposed to know t... More

HAVE I TRIGGERED YOUR ASTHMA YET?
Send Her In
The Love Hate Thing
Shuck Off Emotions
Damnit Gally You're Blind (EDITED)
Minho to the Rescue! (EDITED)
The Struggles of the only Fanboy (Edited)
Time of the Month (Edited)
I Changed the Cover
Pray for Chuck (Edited)
Glader Games part 1/3 You and Me (Edited)
Glader Games part 2/3 (Edited)
No Games Today (Edited)
Sorry!
Fixing Minho
Minho you fail
Chuck's Stages of Fandom
Poor Gally
Woah... Jeff's a Badass
She's Here
Not an Illusion
Gally's Mission Impossible pt.1
Murphy's Crack
We're Fucked
If All Else Fails, SHUCK IT
Remember those Walls They Built? Well Dumbass they're tumbling Down!
HERE'S THE EPILOGUE THEN I'M DONE
Thanks For Reading!
Wedding of Reynho pt 1/2
Wedding of Reynho pt 2/2
Wattys... LET THE CHUCKELUTION BEGIN!

The Bonfire

30.9K 920 1.4K
By DinkyPotato

~Reyna

"Before we go into the crowd, promise me one thing." Newt looked at me.

"What?"

"Whatever you do... DO NOT DRINK ANYTHING ANYONE INCLUDING MYSELF GIVES YOU. Also, after the whole celebration is done, try to stay away from everyone until morning ya?"

"Why?" I asked dumbfounded.

"I don't want you drunk, or even near a drunken teenage boy. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. The only people you can trust throughout the whole night are Chuck and Minho you hear? They're the only ones who don't drink." Newt whispered.

That implies that Newt drinks. Haha, I wonder what Newt looks like drunk...

"Alright. I get it. Can we go now?" I impatiently looked toward the festivities and then back at Newt with pleading eyes.

Gally had not so nicely told me earlier that the fight circle was the center of this little festival of theirs. He might be a mean douche with some serious eyebrow game, but I'm trusting his opinion on this one. I know he's good somewhere... I hope.

"Fine, make sure you find either Chuck or Minho okay? Cau-"

"I KNOW. Can we go now?"

"Okay, okay... Just want you to be bloody safe." With that, Newt grabbed my wrist and we dived into the crowd. In the center of of the tidal wave of bodies was a HUGE fire with towering flames. Next to the bonfire was a small band of gladers banging on drums for people to dance to. On my right, was a table filled with food and 'the drink' . On my left, was a circle of sand where I saw Gally beating the shi- or klunk out of another glader. Yay, learning their words already...

"Hope you have fun, see you later greenie!" Newt let go of my wrist, and I was standing alone in the middle of... Well, everything. I wasn't really hungry, so I decided to watch the fight circle. That's when some random guy walks up to me.

"Heeeey, girlie! You lookn' for a show? Well I can show off all of this!" He flexed his arms. *cough* drunk weirdo *cough*... He took me by the arm, and shoved me to the front of the circle.

Gally just finished beating up another guy.

Wow.

What happened to that 'never hurt another glader.' Rule? Meanwhile, drunkie over here kept trying to touch me, and I didn't like it.

"Come now girly..."

"Uh... I have a boner... And herpes." I told the drunk guy.

Nice Reyna.

~Minho's POV

Sean was making the girl uncomfortable. Good. She deserves that. She made me look weak in front Alby and Newt. I despise her. I despise her, and for some reason, I'm still walking over to her.

~Reyna's POV

"HEY!" I looked behind me, and saw a familiar cheek. Minho took me by the waist, and shoved me behind him. WEE WOO! WEE WOO! KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF.

"Heyyyyy.... Watcha doin?! I was planning on having fun! I was in the middle of showin the lady here my guns." The drunk guy slurred.

Bitch I think my arms are bigger than yours!

Now Minho's arms, Minho's arms are definitely bigger than- WHAT AM I THINKING?

I cleared my thoughts and focused on the towering giant that is Minho.

"Minho... What the hell are you doing?" I hissed.

"Being a superhero, DUH." He rolled his eyes. Smeh. Gally's eyebrows probably detected the trouble in paradise because he was soon shoving the two in a circle of sand.

Rude.

"Alright! This fight will be... A special one. Minho keeper of the runners will be fighting Sean, one of the builders for one night with the greenie." Gally announced.

I'm a prize now.

Gally's sick. He took a hold of my wrist, and pulled me to stand next to where he would spectate and judge the fight. "On the count of three, charge." Gally said to both of them. "1...2... GO!"

"GET HIM MINHO!"

"SEAN YOU GOT THIS!"

"GREENIE'S IN THE BAG SEAN!"

"MINHO BEAT HIM TO A PULP!" People started to shout.

"MIN-HO! MIN-HO! MIN-HO! LET'S GO MINHO! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP HIS ASS! LET'S GO MINHO WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP HIS ASS!" Team Minho chanted.

"SEAN YOU DA MAN! SEAN YOU DA MAN! WIN THIS TONIGHT SO YOU TWO COULD BAM-BAM-BAM!" Team Drunkie started to chant.

EWWWWWWWWWWWW... EW.

"Hey! Watch where your kicking sand!... Almost got into my eyebrows." Gally muttered.

Sean put up a pretty good fight after being... Well... Drunk. They were only supposed to shove each other out of the circle, but it looked like a kick boxing match. I don't know how, but Minho just stood up straight, shrugged his shoulders, and just SMACK Bitch slapped the consciousness out of Sean.

DAAAAAAMN! IT'S LIKE THAT MAN HAS SO MUCH SASS HE CAN JUST BITCH SLAP THE LIGHTS OUT OF ANYONE WHENEVER HE WANTS!

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Team Minho roared.

"I WON!" He screamed in triumph.

Next thing I know, I'm just poof, sitting on one of his broad shoulders.

"WOAHHHH!" Team Minho raged. From up on his shoulder I could see Chuck chanting with Team Minho, he was going full animal while chanting... It looked hilarious! He was jumping up and down, and shaking his head like there was no tomorrow.

"REYNHOOOO!" Chuck wailed.

I basked in what probably is the happiest version of the glade.

These guys are wild.

But I think I like it here.

I slid down from my pedestal that is Minho, slapper of drunks. In the process of coming down, my knee accidentally pressed into his side, that's when I think I broke him.

His eyes bulged out of his tanned face, and he put his hands on his hips, letting out a pained puff of air from his puckered lips.

"Are you oka—

"Yep!" Minho quickly replied, "I'm just peachy."

He continued to do his little pregnant-momma breathing exercise, and winced again when I decided to jab my thumb into his side.

"OH MY GOD." He swapped at my hand. "DO YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR YOUR FRIENDLY ASS-WHOPPING MAZE RUNNER?" Minho seethed through his puckered lips. I poked him one more time.

"ARGH." He sounds not okay.

"You sound not okay." I dimly retorted.

"The soles on Sean's shoes are cemented... He's got some weird obsession with his calf muscles, he got one kick into my side." He muttered, ashamed to admit that a drunken boy had managed to bruise him.

Aw. His ego.

"Whatever, I wouldn' have even gotten hurt if you had just stayed away from guys like him." Minho rolled his eyes at me. "I didn't even wanna go in that circle with him." He huffed.

"Then why'd you bitch slap that boy's eyeballs into his butthole for me?" I asked.

"I saw Newt getting tipsy... I thought you were drunk too..." He awkwardly scratched at the back of his neck. "One drunk girl with a crowd of  teenage boys... sounds like a horrible idea. Also, You're my responsibility. Who knows what Alby'll do to me if I didn't protect you." He winced.

"Yeah. Thanks." I awkwardly laughed. Fuck this is embarrassing. "Um, if you let me check out that bruise I'll get brownie points from the med-jacks. It would be helping me out even more, probably good for your reputation too..." I smiled at him.

Minho contemplated my words. Good for my reputation... those words were probably running through his thick skull.

"Very well, greenie. But no examination room. I don't like the smell of the medicine and disinfectant."

"Very well." I curtly nodded.

I took him to the examination room.

"HEY! WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?"

"I need to check on you, from in here. I'll have medicine just in case you're badly injured." I sheepishly explained.

"Oh... I see. You 'wanna check me up'. Heh. More like check me out." He smirked. I flicked Minho's forehead before sitting him down on one of the cold medical beds.

"Whatever, but seriously. I need you to take off your shirt so I can see that bruise on your side." I poked his chest. Minho sighed, then pulled at the hem of his shirt. With one tug, it was off.

Oh my shucking God... Take me now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 84 28
Maze Runner fanfic :) Leah, a girl randomly taken out of the maze and dumped into the scorch had to learn how the fend for herself, protect her self...
15.1K 365 25
เณƒเผ„ ๐‘๐”๐ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„๐Ÿชท๐Ÿ’‰หšโ—žโ™ก ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ ๏ธถ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๏ธถ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท No box, no sound, just an unconscious girl lying...
6.5K 123 26
Annabelle Flora was a nerdy girl who was completely obsessed with books/movies, especially the trilogy, The Maze Runner. Her new fixation, soon becam...
191K 3.7K 37
ใ€Š BOOK TWO OUT NOW ใ€‹ Y/N expected to be fall in love at some point in life. She never expected to fall in love with a builder, who lives in a square...