Jelena Knight

By ShrazyMe

The Queen has arrived. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 12
Jelena's Home Tour- Architectural Digest
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram- X Factor Looks
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Instagram- X Factor Live Shows
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Instagram
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 11

391 21 0
By ShrazyMe

Posted 17 minutes ago 

JelenaKnight: On Vacation.

768,453 likes ~ 322 comments

---

I smile as I look around our small villa that we are staying at for the next week. We flew out to the Maldives and I'm not someone who worries too much about the price but it was pretty pricey to fly out here last minute plus the extra luggage that I wanted to bring. 

I am slightly weary about leaving my company to everyone else for the week but from our meeting, everything should run smoothly. If they aren't able to get through to me then Megan has my work card which she can use to fly here.

Michael has actually been so chill about flying out here and I can't help but feel turned on about it.

"Hey." I bite my lower lip as I turn back to see standing at the door with a glass of orange juice.

"Hey sexy." I wink at him. "Come join me and bring some wine."

I watch as he grabs two glasses and some wine that was complimentary to our little villa. I sit up as he makes his way over to me, he looks so damn good.

I can't wait to break him out of his shell.

"For my lady." He gives me a slight wink as he hands me the empty glass. He puts his down as he pops open the bottle of wine, we maintain eye contact as he pours the wine for me.

"That's enough." I say and he stops. I slowly lift the glass to my lips, keeping eye contact as I slowly sip some of the wine. 

"How does it taste?" He huskily asks and I raise a brow.

"Slightly sweet, slightly bitter and kind of thick." I say as I drop my eyes down to his shorts before looking him in the eyes. "But you tasted better."

He grabs my bottom lip with his fingers, he tugs on it before letting go.

"Drink some more."

I do as he says as he starts pouring some wine in his own glass.

"You know that it is only the two of us." I tell him as I lean back in the chair.

"Yeah." He gestures for me to continue.

"Take your shorts off." I demand as I put my glass down. "Nobody will see."

"Jelena." He groans so I shrug my shoulders before untying my bikini top. I pull it off before flinging it away from me.

"You wanna join me?" I ask as I quickly down the rest of my glass. I stand up, pushing Michael back as I stand infront of him.

Michael grabs the tiny remote that is on the table, he presses a button and soft music begins to play. 

I smirk at him.

"You ready?" He nods his head and I drop my panties, luckily they fall right to the ground. 

Angles are a girl's best friend.

The next few minutes consist of me giving Michael a lap dance which he seemingly enjoyed, judging by the tent in his shorts.

---

After my lapdance, the next few hours proved to be very active and it showed because we passed out for 4 hours. By the time we woke, it was 8pm and we were very hungry.

Since we didn't call to have our food delivered in time, we decided to join the locals for some dinner. We took a quick shower together in the outdoor shower before getting ready in 30 minutes.

"Goddamn." Michael just stares at my chest. "You look beautiful."

"No." I wave him off. "I look tired."

He gives me a passionate kiss on the lips which takes me by surprise.

"You look beautiful." He assures me and I pull him in for another kiss. When I go to deepen the kiss, he pulls away. "We have to get going."

I just raise an eyebrow at him as I put on my nude heels. I decide against bringing a bag with me since I'm too tired to watch it and I'm not the most trusting person.

Michael and I have been enjoying a lovely dinner with the locals. After we ate, we were able to find a nice bar where we settled down.

"I know that you are seeing Lance Gross." Michael says as we finish our second drink. 

"Do you now?" I ask while raising a brow at him. He is really confident for bringing that up but it makes sense since I've been seen out a lot with Lance. 

"I do." 

"What else do you know?" I softly as while leaning forward.

"That he doesn't make you feel as good as I do." Michael responds while raising his glass to his lips. I tilt my head to the side while biting my lower lip.

"Oh really?"

"We wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case." His voice gets deeper as he gestures around.

"That's true." My voice becomes huskier as I stare into his eyes.

"So, let's date." Michael says while leaning back in his seat, maintaining eye contact.

"Why?"

"Because we work well together." He runs his hand through his short curls. "You bring out a side of me that I've often kept reserved."

"The Beast." I call it as it is because Michael is a beast when we are fucking.

Michael slightly blushes, "Yeah..."

I moving the finger around the rim of my glass, "I like the beast but... I also like you."

Michael places his hand over mine. "So, what do you say?"

"I'll tell you when you're balls deep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 338 10
𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟...
738 1 7
Charlie's sister goes on tour and she and George clicked.
Messages From X By Sophie

Mystery / Thriller

693 1 27
Catherine may be gone but I'm here to stay. So get ready. -X
40.5K 1.4K 26
It all blossomed by just asking for a simple favour...