Synergy

Da prisoncells

What they thought was a casual romance, turns out to be a much bigger scheme? Can the bands handle the outcom... Altro

Preface
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thritry-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sorry Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
The End

Seventy-eight

7 1 0
Da prisoncells

"Go."

And he did.

Alexa's pov

"I swear to god Cody you throw one more marshmallow and it's going up your-"

"ASS!" Maura screeched interrupting Ela from whatever she was going to say.

Cody only snickered and went to grab a marshmallow.

Through the dressing room mirror Ela's eyes zoomed in on Cody. This seemed to be the preshow routine. Cody somehow ended up hanging out with us in our dressing room as assistants and backstage crew zoomed every which direction. It also so happened that every time Cody seemed to somehow anger Ela.

"That's it!" Ela screeched and jumped from her makeup chair. Ela's stylist, Macy, jumped back in surprise holding a curling iron as a weapon.

I watched in amusement as Ela lurched for Cody.

"No! Take her! She's weak!"

Cody pointed at me.

"Hey!" I laughed furrowing my eyebrows.

All in one swift motion I was grabbed and pressed against Cody's front as a blockade from Ela.

"Cody!" Ela and I both screeched laughing hysterically as I was used as a human shield.

I was laughing so hard watching Ela stumble back and forth as Macy clinged on to her curling iron and Maura cheered Cody on as she watched from her makeup mirror.

"Are we interrupting something?"

And then I froze. I knew that voice anywhere. And knowing the voice, meant I could tell he was angry.

Cody slowly released me and everyone tensed as we turned to find Harry, Niall, and Heather suddenly in our dressing room.

The tension was palpable and suddenly that happy giddy feeling was replaced by an urge to throw up. Things were left badly with Niall yesterday.

It was Lauren of all people to speak up. "Boys! Hey.." She looked at Harry and Niall as if they just caught us doing something illegal.

"We came to support you and all." Niall spoje.

"Support us? No thank you. We don't need any more fake shit in our lives." Maura rolled her eyes before sitting back in her chair and avoiding even glancing in their direction. She was still really mad. And to be honest, I think she was just upset Zayn hadn't come with them.

Despite Niall leaving the club mad yesterday, he still gave me that stupid lovey dove feeling and I hated it but never wanted it to go away at the same time.

I released myself away from Cody and schuffled over to Niall. Taking his hands without words I distanced us from the group of people over to the empty portion of the room. Curtains surrounded us making it private.

"He is a little kid sometimes you know. Just needs to grow up is all."

"I see that you and Cody have become close. Yeah?"

I nodded. "Yeah, we have."

He bit his lips narrowing his eyes.

"Yeah. Cool."

I hummed in response. These clips of sentences were so ackward.

"He makes you laugh?"

My head fell back in confusion.

"Yeah? He's pretty funny."

"Cool. Yeah, cool." His tongue darted out and skimmed over his lips.

"And- and you hang out a lot too, huh?" A ghost of a sarcastic smile traced across his lips.

"Yes. We hang out. We are friends. That's what friends do. Hang out."

I was growing irritated and he was beginning to sense that. But I wasn't going to lie about Cody's and my friendship to make Niall happy.

"Yeah okay." He nodded his head as if he was humming to a beat. However with no music the gesture just seemed forced and obsolete. "We used to hang out together though."

I raised my eyebrow and narrowed my eyes. "What are you implying?"

He only continued on. "We used to hang out with all the other stuff too. So what, do you do the other stuff with him also?"

I sputtered in disbelief. "Excuse me? What do you take me for? A hoe who just jumps around? People of opposite genders can hang out together without humping each other at the same time!"

He cringed at my choice of words but at that moment I didn't give a crap.

It was clear that any other conversations other than simple talk were just going to end up like this.

He threw his hands up in exasperation.

"So what? You go on tour and I can't know anything about you now?"

I had enough. This back and forth with Niall and I was just stressing me out. Shaking my head I zoomed over to the curtain and ripped it open. Murmers of distant voices echoed through the room.

"Check the tabloids for all the dirt on me. That's the only thing you seem to care about anyways."

I stormed away angry as ever. I knew Cody was provoking Niall most of the time. It was almost perfect with Niall when I left for the tour. But it made me so pissed to know that Niall didn't trust me at all and that this whole trip was turning to dust.

Ela's POV

Not only did Harry and Niall come, but so did Heather. I wanted to punch her directly in the face but at the same time, I couldn't deny this small part of gratitude I felt for her. She was the one who made me realize how poorly I've been treating Harry. If I love him I need to let him go. As corny as it was, it was true.

Breakfast was bad. I couldn't hide the fact that I wasn't myself and something was wrong. Harry knew it to. For some reason though, he avoided it. Not a mention of the terse palpable tension between us was talked about. But it was felt.

I sat idly through the introductions of Heather and Cody as they became acquainted.

"I love your songs Cody." Heather leaned over as she cook Cody's hands and pushed out her chest. I wanted to gag. "I was stoked to hear that I would be able to hear you in person."

Cody beamed as he got complimented.

"Not everyday we get such a cutie back here. Nice to meet you."

Boy was Cody a sucky charmer. I tried stifling a laugh.

Heather touched his shoulder. "Oh shut up. I'm not that hot."

"That could be deabated easily."

I had to step in.

"Cody." The two didn't notice me.

"You are so funny! I mean people talked about you being so hilareous but I never knew just how-" Heather went on and on.

"Cody!" I slammed my foot down in annoyance like a two year old who didn't get enough attention.

"Yes Ela?" Cody had a smirk big enough to fill every crack in the Great Wall of China.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready?"

"Oh I'm ready." Cody was beaming at his new found attention. "Are you ready Ela?"

I glanced down at my high heeled pumps and sparking tights. "Does it look like I am?"

I immediately regretted my question when he shamelessly eyed me up and down. "I've seen you wear all type of things Ela. Its hard to tell what's what anymore."

Heather let out a giggle.

I scoffed."Well I've seen you flirt with all kinds of slu-"

"Let's go for a walk." I was interrupted. Chills raced through my spine as Harry hushed his sentence in my ear from behind me. I didn't know he was there, nor did I know he was listening. His hands gently rubbed my sides before his right hand grabbed mine and he tugged me out to the hall.

"I wasn't going to say anything bad." My words came out bitter and harsh. I cringed at my tone but I was so angry it didn't matter to me.

"Sure you weren't." Harry smiled, but it didn't quite meet his eyes. I felt a knot grow inside my tummy at the inevitable.

I had to end it here. For good. For his sake.

"What's going on with you?" His words sounded so gentle. Almost to the point where it sounded as if he rehearsed them.

I could play dumb and make this ten times harder. Or, I could just be straight with him. "I need to talk to you Harry."

He stopped dead in his tracks. "About?"

I glanced around our surroundings. People everywhere, sound crew, stage crew, hair and make up stylists, security, dancers, and even Melinda were buzzing around the back halls. Are show was to start any minute. I couldn't possibly do this now.

"Well, here isn't really the best stop. Could we wait till after the show and-"

"You can say whatever you need to say here and now."

He was mad. This side, this tone or Harry's was something I had never witnessed before.

"Here isn't a good place."

"I'm sorry, was a back stage dressing room a better place to break up with me?"

You could've knocked me over with a feather right then and now. He knew. He fucking knew.

"How? What-? Who-" my mumbles and strew of unintelligence provided me with nothing.

"You don't think I know you and your stupid ass patterns by now?"

The veins in his arms were prominent. His tone was rising, causing a few side eyes from back stagers.

"Harry I'm so sorry." I felt tears prick at my eyes. This was the last thing I wanted.

"You're sorry? That's all I fucking get is an 'I'm sorry'?" He was mocking me. Good. I deserved it. "I've been waiting months for you to get off your fucking ass and come back to me. I've done everything I can think off and I get this shit? You've broken if off now like what five, six, times! Why the hell do you insist on torturing me Ela. You know I fucking love you. What the hell?"

Hot tears ruined my makeup. My legs wobbled in my heels and suddenly the glitz and glamour that usually made me feel unstoppable made me feel foolish and immature.

"Harry you don't understand."

"You're fucking right I don't! Why do you do this Ela? I don't get it. I wait for you to forgive me. You do. I wait for you to believe me. You do. I wait for you to fix things with your dad. You do. I wait for all these road blockers to go away so we can be together and all you do is find another!"

"I don't mean to Harry I don't! "

"Shit you don't! You can't even realize what you're doing you're so far gone."

"Harry. Please." My whines and whimpers had no effect on him.

"Please what Ela? God damnit. I dont know why I do this to myself."

Because you love me. Because you love me and I love you. So let's forget this ever happened and just be together and ditch everything and just go be together.

I should've said that. I didn't though.

"Then dont."

The words felt like acid in my tongue.

"Dont what?" He looked stunned in disbelief.

"Dont do this to yourself. Go. Leave me and don't come back. I dont deserve you. I'm wasting your time. I want you to go. So should you."

His motions slowed. Time slowed.

"You want me to go?"

No.

"I want you to go. Yes. "

He nodded solemnly. "For how long this time?"

"For good."

Every word tasted like bile. My knees felt like years of arthritis was catching up to them and they were going to break right then and there.

His eyes were so conflicting. I couldn't pinpoint any emotion. There were too many. Anger. Sadness. Disbelief. Disappointment. Shame. Disgust.

I felt them all towards me as well.

"Dont come back Harry. Not for me at least." I knew I had to seal the deal right here and now. To do it, it'd be ugly.

"Fuck you Ela."

And then I started crying. Because of all the emotions swirling around in his eyes, he finally chose one to dwell on. Anger.

"Fuck all of this! If your goal is to drive a fucking knife through my heart, goal accomplished. Good job. You've managed to fuck up every relationship you've ever had. You want to know the difference though this time? The difference is it doesn't matter to me that you're Ela Cunningham and no one can ever stay mad at you and everyone has to forgive you or is forced to get over how you screwed them over. No. I won't forgive you. You tell me to go right now, and I will, but I will never forgive you."

His words stung like acid. Tears poured out of my eyes and I didn't stop him. Fuck you Ela. You screw everything up for good. You dont deserve him. You dont deserve anything.

"Go."

And he did.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

4K 88 24
What if love is forbidden, but the one you love is all you think about? What happens when two best friends fall in love with each other? But they can...
713 11 13
I'm redoing this on wattpad I'm new:) xx Please vote, comment, follow and add!! It lets me know to keep posting!! xx. Lucy and Niall are going stron...
4.5K 61 30
Ashleigh and Belinda have been friends for so long but will this friendship last upon the meeting of One Direction or will it crumble into the pit of...
3.4K 260 15
Zayn and Harry from the outside looking in have a great marriage. Zayn is a stay at home father with a child, Niall, from a previous relationship. Ha...